Transform Gaiden: Part 5

Trontastic

Hey all! Sorry for the delay! Been thinking how to proceed from here in the story, so if anyone has any ideas or whatnot, feel free to let me know! As always, please leave feedback if possible. I need it. I crave it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mick spent all that night, and the next day in a haze.

While he was still conscious and responsive to things around him, his mind was always someplace else. Specifically, that miracle of a man known as Nate. To Mick, he was so… perfect. His modest confidence. His unbelievably hard and bulging body. His beautiful features. But most of all, his massive heart, and how he was so kind and caring towards some weird little shrimp that turned up on his doorstep. There was no other word for it, Mick was entranced by him. He wanted nothing more than to go back to Nate’s place and just stay by his side forever.

But still, there was so much doubt in his mind that he couldn’t shake away. He knew Nate was gay, but that didn’t mean he wanted to be with a little guy, so obviously beneath him. He was probably seeing someone anyway. No man with his looks could be single in this city. It was hopeless. There was nothing Mick could bring to the table anyway. He was doomed to be alone, too scared to ever make a move. Then he remembered the way Nate had looked out for him. He felt honestly, truly cared for. Like Mick actually mattered. Even if Nate wasn’t available, Mick still wanted to be with him, as a friend if nothing else.

So, that Friday night, Mick found himself taking the train back to Nate’s place after work. To figure out where they stood together.

Mick waited silently at the door for what seemed like an eternity. There was music playing from beyond the door, and he could swear Nate’s beautiful scent was wafting into the hallway. Eventually, his desires overpowered the fears in his mind, and he rapped on the door.

“Door’s open, hot stuff!” Nate’s voice was as deep and powerful as ever before.

Mick gingerly opened the door, and stepped into the lounge room. There was Nate, standing in the kitchen. He had his back turned, focusing on something on the stovetop.

Mick was still amazed by how big he was. His back was just a sheer cliff of ridged, hard muscle.Only it was a alive, and shifting with each subtle movement. His legs deftly keeping that massive torso upright, themselves gnarled oaks of power. He was beautiful. And was he… bigger? He couldn’t be sure. Maybe it was because he was just in a pair of undies. His muscular ass just ballooned out. For a second, all Mick could do was stare at it. Then, the edifice turned, as Nate looked at who came in to his flat.

Mick had to catch his breath. Nate was... overwhelming from the front. The way his chest thrust forward, forcing his nipples downwards. The way his perfectly arranged abs shifted as he breathed. And the front of his undies, oh God, his dick resembled a wrapped salami! And perched on top of that, was the same angelic face, noticeably hairier that it had been a few days ago.

“Oh. Um, hey Mick. I wasn’t expecting you…”

“Oh shit, am I in the way or something? Should I leave, or…?”

“Nah nah, it’s cool.” Nate walked around the kitchen bench to Mick.  “Was just having someone over for a bit of a get-together later, is all. So how’ve you been? Everything… alright at home?”

“I guess so. I mean, no more ‘accidents’ at the train station. So that’s a plus, right?”

“It is in my book. Glad to hear it! Oh shit…”

Nate turned around again to a pot on the stovetop, which was noticeably overflowing. Mick, a little unsure of himself, dropped his bag at the door, and sat on a stool facing into the kitchen.

“So anyway,” Nate started as he put the bot on the backburner “What brings you here then? Did... you want to talk or something?”

“…huh?” Mick was spaced out, his attention on Nate’s perfect form. Specifically his abs. He liked those abs very much. “Well, I guess… I mean, I’ve been thinking… God this is so hard to say!”

“Mate, don’t fret too much. Just take a deep breath, and just blurt it out. It won’t sound stupid to me, I guarantee you.”

Mick did as he was told, and sucked in a big lungful of air through his nostrils. He could almost taste the scent coming off Nate, and it was driving him nuts. Slowly, grudgingly, he released it. And began to speak.

“Nate, I like you. A lot. Is there any way… you and I…”

At that moment, the door burst open with a bang. When Mick turned around to see what had caused the commotion, what greeted his eyes was almost beyond his comprehension.

Firstly, the figure was huge. And muscled. If there was a comparison between Nate and the newcomer, Nate was the taller and (relatively) slender one, compared to the other’s squat bulk, though they both still absolutely dwarfed Mick.

But what threw Mick was what the person was wearing. It was a black, sequin gown. It looked like it belonged on a red carpet somewhere, and here it was stretched tightly over the contours of a massively built man. And there was no mistaking the fact he was a guy. Aside from the tight fitting dress leaving no doubt as to the form of his body, his face was adorned with a smart, trim goatee. His features looked almost certainly Greek, or at least Mediterranean.  And he was smiling broadly, as he waltzed through the threshold, voice slightly higher than Nate’s.

“Sorry I’m late, man! Had a bigger bitch of a time fitting in to this thing than I… oh hey there.”

Mick was still trying to wrap his head around the guy standing in front of him. It took him a few seconds to realise he was talking to him.

“Um… h-hey there. Uh… I’m sorry, but…”

At this point, Nate strode over and planted a firm kiss on the newcomer’s cheek.

“Mick, this is Alex. This is one of my mates I talking about earlier. Alex, this is Mick. We met a couple of days ago.”

“Pleasure to meet you, man.” Alex offered his massive, manicured hand out to Mick. Mick, still feeling wildly uncomfortable, tentatively reached out and shook it.

“Uh, yeah. Likewise. So, erm… what’s the occasion?” He said, gesturing to the skin tight dress. “Is it a fancy dress sort of… thing?”

“Oh, this old thing? Nah, just a little rendezvous with the girls. Just stopping by for a light meal and a bit of a fool around before I head out proper.”

“Oh, ok. That’s… nice. I think.” Mick was starting to feel wildly out of place at the moment. There he was, in the company of two giants. One, who he had a massive crush on, and the other challenging is idea of what a man is. He was tempted to just run out the door and leave then and there.

Then Nate, possibly sensing the mood of the room at the moment, spoke up. “So anyway, Alex. Go freshen up before I serve dinner.” He said, patting Alex on the back. “If you’re good, I’ve got something special planned for dessert.”

“Oh, you tease! Alright then, I’ll go take care of a few things in the bathroom. You two don’t start without me!”

“Wouldn’t dream of it, man!”

As Alex rounded the corner and disappeared down the hall, Nate went to sit down beside Mick. As he sat down, causing the stool to noticeably groan under his immense weight, he turned and focused his attention on the frightened little guy doing some serious thinking.

“So, what do you think of Alex?”

“He’s… nice. Certainly knows how to make an impression…”

Nate let out a low chuckle. “Yeah, that he does. You weren’t scared or anything, were you? He can come off a bit… strong.”

“N-no. At least, I don’t think so.” Mick took another breath, and aired his concern. “Is he, I mean, I assume it’s a he… I mean… oh shit. Is he… normal?”

Nate thought about the question a little bit. “Is this about the dress thing? It usually raises questions. Anyway, I’m not sure there is such a thing as normal, really. Do you mean, is he really a guy or something?”

“I wasn’t gonna say it like that, but… maybe? I dunno.”

Again, Nate just sat there, thinking how to answer. Mick was afraid he’d just asked a truly thoughtless question, and was instantly regretting it.

“As far as I know, Alex is all man, all the time. He drinks, he swears, he fucks other men. The works. The only difference is, he likes putting on a dress now and again. That’s about it. Fairly sure he isn’t transgender or anything.”

“Oh. Ok. Do… do you…?”

“Do I wear women’s clothing? Nah! None of it ever seems to look good on me, ha!”

“Cool. I mean- That’s fine. I- er… oh fuck…”

“Don’t worry, Mick. I think I know what this is about.” He said, gingerly placing his massive paw over Mick’s relatively small, clenched hand. “Remember what I said before, that night? Being bi or gay or whatever is only a fraction of what makes you, you. If you want to be out there, and glamorous like Priscilla in there,” Sticking his thump in the direction of the back hall “Then you go for it. Don’t let anyone stop you. But if that’s not what you want to do, then don’t. It’s that simple. I mean, look at me. I’ve got a steady job, I don’t like going out much. I study law in my spare time. And, I play Medic in competitive TF2! You wouldn’t think so, but I’m a massive nerd! Well, in more ways than one, anyway.”

Mick let out a smirk. It felt good knowing his feelings didn’t define him. But they were still there. He still wanted to be with Nate. As he was about to blurt all his stupid affection and desires into the air, Alex sauntered back into the room.

“Are you two still harping on? Christ, you are such a stick in the mud, man!”

“Um… what?” Mick was confused. What else were they supposed to be doing other than talk? Nate just had a look in his eyes, like he was silently begging Alex to shut his mouth.

“Seriously, Nate, just Transform him and let’s have some fun! It’s been ages since I’ve been on the ground floor for one!”

“I’m sorry, what do you mean, Transform?”

“You mean he hasn’t told you?” Alex let out a mock gasp, and shook his head slightly. “We can turn you into one of us. All sex, all the time! Change your life forever, man!”

Again, Mick didn’t quite know what to say. He turned to Nate, who just sat there, resigned.

“You can do that? Make me… big and strong, like you?”

Nate just sighed, and took his hand away from Mick’s.

“I could. But I won’t”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Oh, and if you don't know what a Medic or a TF2 are, then watch this. I'm thinking it could be a plot point in the future...