The Flexorcist (3)

Three

The next morning, Tomas woke up early. The snoring on the other side of the room made clear that Sean was still asleep. Tomas got up and silently walked over to Sean’s bed. He pulled away the sheets and stared down at his roommate’s spectacular physique. As usual, Sean only wore boxers to bed. The beefy, cut muscles on his 215 pound body oozed masculinity, even when Sean was asleep; the slowly inflating mound in his boxers revealed his pleasant dreams.

Let’s give him some other dreams, Tomas thought and a dark glow filled his eyes as he stared at his roommate. An evil grin formed on his lips as he noticed goose bumps appearing all over Sean’s body and the panicking grimaces on Sean’s face. The fun begins, Tomas thought as he stripped off his pajamas and rushed into their mutual bathroom. He quickly grabbed the old scale Sean used to check his weight, returned to the room and placed it in front of Sean’s closet. Energy flowed through Tomas’ body and he eagerly opened the closet, revealing the large mirror in which Sean daily inspected his physique.

“No, no!”

Sean’s panicky moan made Tomas gaze at his roommate. He grinned at the scene: the panicking grimaces turned Sean’s face into a fear-filled mask; spasms shot through his muscles covered in goose bumps and the inflated mound in his boxers was back to its still impressive relaxed state.

Tomas stepped onto the scale and it stopped at 175. He inspected his physique in the large mirror as the energy flowing through his body suddenly exploded exponentially. His thin calves swelled at the back of his legs; new cuts appeared on his increasing quads; his beefed up 4-pack solidified and hardened into a ripped six-pack as a new row of steely abs appeared under his swelling pecs; his chest had always been big due to his training as a gymnast and beefed up even further: deep striations crept across the meaty rack and veins were pushed up against his skin; his broad delts rounded as more mass built in his shoulders, but the large muscles appeared small because of his intimidating chest; his arms exploded into 17 inch steely balls of vein-covered beef as he flexed them.

Tomas smilingly looked down to the scale to check his new weight. The scale now read 190. His smile broadened further as he looked back in the mirror: his formerly thin cock was inflating larger than ever. It swelled impressively as it amassed more and more girth and easily stretched past the familiar 5 inch point, to stop at an impressive 8 inches.

The energy left his body and Tomas stepped off the scale. He stepped over to the Sean’s bed again and stopped to look down again at his roommate. Let’s end his misery, he thought as he grabbed his rock hard 8 incher and stroked its warm, lengthy shaft. Pleasure filled his beefed up body and his cock exploded, squirting cum all over Sean’s muscular upper body and boxers.

Tomas put on his pajamas again, or tried to. He eventually managed to squeeze his new bulk into them, sending several buttons flying of his shirt and stretching the fabric to breaking point. He quickly jumped into his bed again as he heard his roommate waking up.

Sean awoke dizzily from his restless sleep. His left hand rubbed the sleep from his eyes as his right hand scratched his meaty pecs. The sticky feeling on the hot surface made him open his eyes. He gasped as he discovered his cum covered torso and boxers. Crap, better get cleaned up before Tomas notices, he thought as he got up to his feet.

“Finally done dreaming, big guy?”, Tomas asked.

“Did I wake you?”, Sean replied.

“Well, you’re grunts woke me up several times. You kept saying ‘No, Keith, no”, Tomas said.

Sean’s face went red and he quickly lowered his eyes.

“You were probably dreaming of him losing the championship match”, Tomas stated and decided to reveal his new body.

Sean’s mouth fell open as his roommate threw off his blankets and stepped out off his bed. The muscular rack of pecs spilled through the half open, insanely tight shirt and the skin tight pants revealed a solid cock trapped against a meaty quad.

“Something wrong, big guy?”, Tomas asked as he noticed his roommate’s inflating cock in his boxers.

“No…ugh”, Sean said trying to hide his tented boxers. Words died in his throat as Tomas flexed his muscles, ripping his tight pajamas to shreds. Sean’s 9 incher exploded, filling his soaked boxers with cum as he stared at his roommate’s muscular physique. Even though he still outsized Tomas, Sean felt that his roommate was questioning his alpha male position. He jumped into the mutual bathroom and quickly locked the door.

Sean tossed aside his drenched boxers and stared at his reflection in the mirror above the sink. He still saw the familiar image of his well-trained, 215 pound, muscular body. The striations on his meaty pecs and the deep grooves of his eight-pack were covered with dried cum. He turned on the shower and stepped into it to wash off the sticky stains. Did I really blew my load dreaming about Keith?, he thought, “I’ve been with Vicky since last year and never considered doing it with a guy. I probably dreamed about her and her firm boobs and came this morning ‘cause I was still thinking about her.

Images of his last fuck session with Vicky filled Sean’s mind, but kept being chased by the image of Tomas’ new physique. He’s nearly Keith’s size now, Sean thought, but his pecs are way bigger. The feeling of his engorged 9 incher slapping against his muscular eight-pack broke off his thoughts. “Oh, Vicky”, he said as he stroked the throbbing shaft. He stroked and stroked his hard cock for what seemed an eternity, but didn’t come. I always come thinking about Vicky, Sean thought, but Tomas’ pecs sure are bigger than her rack. The thought of his roommate’s spectacular pecs sent him right over the edge and Sean’s 9 incher exploded upwards, splattering cum all over the shower curtain.

Tomas had already left their room and headed for class. He entered the classroom and installed himself at the back, ignoring the stares and giggles of his fellow students. He made it about 15 minutes in the boring lecture before he began examining his new physique, hidden underneath a baggy sweater. Class ended an hour later and he rushed toward the door to head for the gym. A weak voice yelled his name and he turned around to see Keith’s roommate Anton running to catch up with him.

“Hey man”, Anton said as he reached Tomas, “what happened to you?

“A little growth spurt, I guess”, Tomas replied turning away.

“Bullshit”, Anton stated as he grabbed Tomas’ forearm to stop him, “2 days ago we looked like twins and now you tower above me like my roommate. Whatever you’re on, I want some of it.”

“I’m not on steroids”, Tomas said and stepped away, dragging Anton along. He stopped moving as he considered what fun it could be to have a muscular sidekick. “Well, I can’t give you the same thing I’m on, but something similar. But it’ll cost ya”, he said.

“I’ll pay whatever you want if I got as big as my roommate. Or even bigger”, Anton answered as he looked up smilingly.

“I’m not interested in money”, Tomas said, “you prepared to sell your soul to get big?”

“I’d even give my left nut to become a muscular giant”, Anton replied.

“Good. Come to my room in half an hour”, Tomas said and left Anton in the hallway.

Sean had finished his wrestling training with Keith and was doing some studying as Tomas entered their room. I have to make clear I’m in charge here, he thought as he returned his roommate’s greet. Sean got up, his tight clothes accentuating his muscular physique and moved in front of his roommate. At 6’3 he was still taller than his now 6 feet roommate and he still outsized him by a good 25 pounds of muscle.

Tomas didn’t step back as Sean moved his 215 pound body in front of him. He simply looked up in his roommate’s eyes and said: “Man, this growth spurt is flooding me with hormones. I’m horny as hell. I bet I can cum more then you.”

“That’s disgusting, man”, Sean said staring down into Tomas’s dark brown eyes to intimidate him.

“You’re just afraid to lose and discover that I’m more of a man then you”, Tomas replied coolly.

“More of a man then me? I’m one of the biggest guys on campus! We’ll see who’s boss!”, Sean yelled angrily and ripped off his clothes to reveal his muscular physique.

Tomas’ hands reached for his shirt, but Sean didn’t wait for him. He pushed away his roommate’s smaller hands and ripped off his clothes. They stared at each other’s naked form.

Even with his newly beefed up physique, Tomas didn’t match Sean. His overdeveloped chest was as big as Sean’s, but all his other broad muscles were clearly dwarfed by Sean’s spectacular physique. “You’re bigger but

I bet I can outcum ya”, Tomas said as he grabbed two empty glasses and handed one to Sean.

“I could fill 10 of those”, Sean replied as he took the glass in his left hand and roughly stroked his cock with his other hand.

Tomas followed his lead and within seconds their lengthening shafts filled their hands.

Sean grinned as he noticed that he really outsized his roommate everywhere and began panting as he neared orgasm. His balls drew tight and soon enough his cock blasted load after load in the quickly filling glass.

Tomas’ glass wasn’t filling up quite as fast as Sean’s, but he still had to suppress a smile as he knew that his roommate had taken the bait.

“There ugh it ugh is ugh”, Sean grunted as cum spilled from the filled glass and more kept squirting from his cock. He squeezed out one more blast and triumphantly looked at his roommate. “Seems like I was right, little guy. I’ve filled my glass and yours is only three quarters full.”

“You’re the man”, Tomas replied, “I’ll clean things up so you can hit the gym”.

“Damn right”, Sean said as he handed his filled glass to his roommate, got dressed and left the room.

Tomas was preparing for the dark ritual as a faint knock on the door broke off his thoughts. Keith’s roommate Anton entered excitedly.

“You’ve got what you promised?”, he asked eagerly as he stepped toward the muscular form in the middle of the room.

“There’s just 1 ingredient missing”, Tomas answered, “You’re still willing to go through with it?”

“Off course”, Anton said nervously, “I’m tired of my swimmer’s build any way”.

“Okay then”, Tomas said, “You offer me your soul and I give you the body of your dreams. Agreed?”

“Yes, yes. I agree”, Anton said without thinking.

“Good. As it is said, it is done”, Tomas replied and an icy chill invaded the room, “The last ingredient we need is your cum. There’s an empty glass in the bathroom. Fill it and bring it over here”.

Anton rushed over into the bathroom, ignoring the infernally chanting whispers that filled the room. Within minutes he returned with the nearly half filled glass. He placed it on the little black table in the center of the room.

Tomas grabbed the glass and poured its content into a shiny metal bottle, shaking it firmly while chanting some incomprehensive words. He handed the bottle over to Anton and said: “Rub this formula over your body before you do any kind of physical exercise. Your body will beef up according to your efforts’.

Anton carefully grabbed the bottle, thanked Tomas and rushed over to his room.

Tomas smiled at the thought of Sean that would soon lose his muscles to Anton and would be totally at his mercy.