A Most Productive Year III

Vetinari26

Part Three. No growth in this section, but a lot of muscle worship and set-up. Our primary narrator gets a name! August gets a growing partner!

Previous parts can be found here:

Part One

Part Two

A Most Productive Year, Part III

August was frustrated. He’d taken a major risk removing that supplement from the lab, only managing to explain its absence through some really quick improvisation. He thought he’d hit the jackpot when Scott and that little boyfriend of his—Jack, was it?--walked through the door. When Scott put his mind to something, he saw it through—August had been so sure he’d be seeing those two every day and would be able to track their progress. Scott had even changed his number and never unblocked him on facebook, so he couldn’t reach out to the two of them either. On top of everything, he was having a hard time meeting new people since moving from LA. It wasn’t that he was unapproachable—he’d taken pains to keep a clean appearance on top of his size, he smiled constantly, and was always opening up his body language. The hard-earned musculature that had opened so many doors for him in LA was intimidating here. The men in this city just saw a large, attractive black man and their tongues seemed to tie instantly. Or they said something really stupid. Or racist. And that was the ones who made an effort to actually speak to him—the stares were grating on him even worse. He felt like he hadn’t had an actual conversation in weeks. Just grind it out, he told himself. He would graduate in four months, and then he could start up his life wherever he wanted.

He was musing on the idea of relocating when they wandered in. The size and gait may have changed dramatically, but he’d recognize Scott’s face anywhere. The sheer size of him—the supplement could theoretically double muscle growth in men who were already building strength, but this was beyond even the most optimistic projections of the effect. The little boyfriend—well, not so little anymore—behind him was nearly as big as August. If he’d been cute before, he was a head-turner now. How long ago had he dosed them, less than two months ago?

Jesus, I didn’t think...” suddenly August was the tongue-tied one as Scott lumbered up to the counter. His chest was so large that every one of his breaths caused his barrel chest to heave up and down, his rock-hard nipples hanging pendulously over his rounded stomach, plainly visible through the cut-out sides of his shirt. His sleeveless t-shirt proudly displayed the bulging strength of his arms as he rested his hands on the counter, flexing his boulder-like shoulders and producing a bull-neck. August looked him in the eyes—bending his gaze up a bit to do so.

You didn’t just grow bigger. You’re taller.

The little boyfriend looked as though he’d just realized this as August said it, and brought his hands up to cover his head in shock. Nice arms, August thought, admiring Jack’s tightly formed biceps and triceps as they flexed involuntarily. That shirt was a little tight on him, too—as he raised his arms, his shirt lifted up over his stomach, revealing an apparent Adonis belt over his furry abs. Scott, for his part, only chuckled.

“I thought so.” He winked. “Fuck, looking down at you is fucking hot. I feel massive.”

You are massive,” August replied, his dick rock-hard inside his form-fitting khakis. Scott leaned over the counter, his gut resting heavily on its horizontal plane as August started to feel Scott’s massive shoulders and bushy ginger beard looming over him.

And I think you might have had something to do with this.” Even at a whisper, Scott’s voice now carried a booming quality. He leaned his face in close—the space he inhabited seemed to extend for a foot beyond his actual body. August felt cornered, in an erotic way. His breath washed over August like a gust of warm air. “Care to explain?”

And with that, August launched into an excited story about everything that had happened to him since Scott and he had split. He’d been frustrated with himself in the aftermath, and started channeling his frustration into his workouts. Repetition turned a diversion into a passion, and soon he found himself working in the fitness industry and going back to school to study the nutrition and biology he could use to make himself into a muscle beast. When he’d been offered a work-study as a laboratory assistant on an experimental growth supplement he jumped at the chance, but after successful animal testing (“You should see the size of these rats!” he exclaimed, nearly bouncing up and down with excitement) the department had gotten tangled in red tape, and it seemed they’d never progress to human testing. Not willing to let something like this go to waste, August had managed to smuggle out two doses with some well-timed slight of hand and a lie about a faulty centrifuge, and we were the beneficiaries.

“Well, that explains this,” I smirked, flexing my bicep. Now that I’d started letting myself examine my gains, I was finding it hard to stop flexing, enjoying the feeling of my muscles tensing and bunching and remembering the effect my arms would have had on me only two months ago. Now, all I could think of were Scott’s massive arms waiting to grasp and grope me. I wanted arms as big as his. I loved the visible striations of muscle fiber rippling under them, I just wanted them blown up.

“But not the height gain!” August exclaimed. “We never saw any skeletal growth in testing. This is uncharted territory. The effects should last up to twelve months. If you keep growing at this rate...”

“I still won’t be big enough,” Scott rumbled. This was new. He’d tasted size, and he wanted more.

“So we’ve still got ten months of growth ahead of us?” I jumped in.

“As far as I know. You seem to be responding differently—I honestly don’t know what’s going to happen. How much have you guys grown?”

We weren’t sure, I responded. We hadn’t checked in a while, trying to keep ourselves in suspense for our gains.

“Not sure you guys need to keep that up. You must’ve been gaining at least a pound a day. I’ve got a scale and a tape measure here, you guys want to act like real builders?” August didn’t have to ask us twice—we were behind the counter almost before he’d finished asking the question. As Scott scooted through the counter’s opening, I noticed it was getting to be a tight squeeze on him; one side of his sizable behind scraped against the counter as he passed. August presented the scale, and I hopped on first.

183 pounds, it said. August had nailed it, I’d been gaining about a pound a day. I whooped and tore my shirt off for good measure, showing off and rubbing the hair on my mounding chest. 183 pounds with abs! I was ecstatic. August raised a measuring tape.

“And now to check your size.” We learned I my arms were 16 inches, and my quads 24 inches. My legs were two feet around! My waist had remained steady at 31 inches, and my chest was 44 inches. Feeling the tape around my chest was a rush—when August held the two ends tightly together, I felt as though I could snap the tape in two just by flexing my chest and lats. The thought was more than a little appealing.

“Height last. Let’s see how much taller you’ve gotten,” August said, his expression a puzzle. Was he disappointed that I was approaching his height? When I’d first met him, I was barely higher than his shoulder. Now I could look him in the face, though I was still shorter.

“You’re 5’10,” August said. “How tall were you before?”

“5’7. That’s three whole inches! If I keep this growing like this, I’ll be over seven feet by the end of the year.” I’d been shorter than average my entire life. The thought of looking down on a crowd was something I’d never encountered before. Scott moved behind me and wrapped his giant arms around me.

“And you’ll still be shorter than me. My turn.” August moved in an instant—Scott had developed a commanding presence over the past two months. The scale groaned slightly under Scott’s bulk.

“262.” He’d gained forty pounds in the past month. I was actually slightly disappointed—he looked bigger than that. “Flex those pythons, big man.” Scott lifted his arms into an impressive double bicep pose. His biceps were 18 inches! His chest was a whopping 49 inches (so close to 50) and his waist a respectable 38 inches around. I felt a surge of jealousy as August bent down to wrap his tape around Scott’s meaty thighs. “28 inches,” he reported. So his thighs weren’t as thick as my waist yet. That should be fixed soon enough.

Scott wasn’t finished with measuring himself. Before August could get up, he grabbed August by the wrist and pushed his hand, hard, against the bulge in his shorts. I knew for a fact he wasn’t wearing underwear—he’d quit wearing them weeks ago, he said, finding them too restraining. Only the mesh of his basketball shorts separated August’s hand from his meaty member. “One more measurement,” he said, as he stepped out of his shorts. I’d been too wild about his body last night to notice, but it was definitely bigger. I’d always had the larger piece between the two of us, but now I that didn't seem to be the case.

“You sure about that?” August asked, suddenly seeming much younger than he had before.

“It misses you. Besides, Jack likes you too.” I blushed at August.

“I was just saying...” I stammered, before Scott cut me off.

“Close the store. This shouldn’t take long.”

Silently, August nodded his assent, and moved to lock the door and lower the blinds. I approached Scott and began worshipping his body on my knees as August returned, my arms wrapped around one of his thighs and his sizable ass. August knelt down to mirror me on Scott’s other flank as he held up his tape measure.

“We’re not going to get a soft measurement now,” he said, giving me a mirthful look.

“Measure it hard and get to sucking, you two,” Scott growled, palming us both on top of the head like he was holding a basketball. His hands must have grown too, I thought. After everything else, why not? Gently, August held his tape measure up to his swiftly engorging member. As he pressed the metal tip to the base of the shaft, Scott shifted his weight slightly.

“Cold,” he rumbled.

As I began gently rubbing and tugging on his balls to soothe the big man (it’s Scott’s favorite), he managed to get the other end of the tape onto Scott’s pulsing rod. “10 inches,” he reported. Yep, he’d officially outgrown me. My dick may have grown a bit from my old 6 inches hard, but it wasn’t that big.

“Mmm,” Scott murmured. “Gus, you open up. Jack,” he raised one of his might arms up over his head, revealing his massive armpit already glistening with sweat. “You know what to do.” I swiftly obliged, exploring every crevice of his cavernous pit with my tongue, tasting the raw and pulsing power beneath. I pressed my body hard into his side, feeling the flesh of his torso warm and swelling against my hard torso.

August, meanwhile, was swallowing Scott’s daddy-dick like a champ, his dark skin accentuating every ripple of his back muscles as he sucked. Within minutes, Scott was giving his telltale spasms that meant he was coming. Only difference was now, were I my old size, these spasms would have thrown me to the floor. Even his involuntary movements radiated strength. Now it was August and my turn. I grabbed him firmly around the waist and locked lips with him, my beard rough against his smooth face. Soon I was up on the counter, my legs held firmly by August’s muscular arms as he first softly, then roughly fucked me over and over until we both came. Scott, for his part, again palmed both of our heads as we went at it and growled commands—mostly “harder” or “move him over there.” Both of us were happy to accommodate. By the time it was over, he had repositioned me so my head was buried in the hollow of his solar plexus, between the shelf of his gut and his great muscle tits.

We reluctantly put our clothes back on as August reopened the store. We exchanged numbers this time, and Scott promised that we would come see him more often from now on. He nodded seriously.

“Keep him to that, little man.”

“Who’s calling who little?” I shot back, flexing my bicep for effect.

He responded in kind with a double bi pose. “These 17 inchers are calling yours little. I’ve still got 20 pounds on you, little man.”

“We’ll see how long that lasts,” I laughed, and went to join Scott and leave for our morning workout. I had a feeling he was going to hit a bunch of personal bests today.

August could barely catch his breath as Scott and Jack left, admiring the mass of Scott’s butt as he lumbered out the door. He could never have predicted that the supplement would be this effective With a jolt, he remembered that, the experiment scrapped, the lab was being scrubbed tonight. If he wanted what was left in the lab, he was going to have to move fast. And now that he’d seen the results, he wanted it. No way was little man getting bigger than him.

Getting back into the lab was easy—his advisor had a bad habit of leaving his credentials lying around—but once he got back in he panicked. They’d already started getting rid of everything! In a rush, he began opening every cabinet and container he could find, hoping against hope that they’d missed some of the formula. Finally, buried deep beneath a pile of loose cabinets, he found it. Two doses. By his estimate, they’d already been out of storage for at least six hours—not much time left for use. Immediately he dissolved one of the doses in a beaker of water and gulped it down. He raised the remaining dose to his face and examined it. “Now, what should I do with you?” he wondered out loud.

I was buried in Scott’s groin when we got August’s call. His huge, meaty thighs were raised up in the air (or as far as he could get them) and my tongue was deep in his furry butthole.

“Phone,” he growled. I didn’t hear him, lost in my reverie. My head was buried between his bulbous cheeks. Suddenly, he squeezed and tossed me off of him using only a jerk of his legs. He’d taken to tossing me around when he wanted me moved, and I wasn’t complaining one bit. He lifted his great form off the bed and picked up his phone.

“Hey, long time no see,” he joked, then listened as August talked a mile a minute. He had another dose of the formula and was looking to share, apparently. “You could just dose me again,” Scott rumbled in all seriousness. How big did he want to get? Furious sounds from the phone. “Alright, alright, fine. I can find you someone. You want to meet him first? What kind of guy are you looking for?”

“He wants us to set him up with someone? Today?” I mouthed. Scott put his meaty paws over the mic—most of the phone, to be more accurate. His hands were getting big.

“He’s new in town and doesn’t know many people,” he responded. “And he says he’s on a timeline, whatever that means.” Scott put the phone back up to his ear and listened for a while. “Got it,” he said. “Come over to our place at six. See you then.”

“So what’s up?” I asked as he hung up the phone. Scott shrugged his mountainous shoulders. “Says he’s got another two doses of the formula and wants us to find someone to grow with him. Says I can’t have it. Says he wants us to find someone older, someone we like. And he wants someone with a beard—he liked yours. So start brainstorming. Who do we want giant-sized?”

Older. Good guy. I could think of a ton of friends of ours whose dreams we could make true at this moment. It wasn’t a question of finding someone who fit the parameters, it was a question of getting it down to one. Suddenly, it became clear.

“Chuck,” I said. Scott nodded. “I was thinking that too.” Chuck had been a friend of mine when I first moved to the city, and saw me through some rough times when I was a baby gay. Even let me crash on his couch for a month. His partner had passed away from a long-term illness two years ago, and he was only just starting to find his way back into the dating scene. He could do very well for himself if he hadn’t developed a new shyness I’d never seen in him before—when Joe was alive Chuck was the life of every party, and even took the nickname “The Mayor of Clinton Street.” He’d been fit for his age until about three years ago too, the nicely toned muscles he’d maintained diligently for years collapsing and making him begin to look every one of his 62 years. Still, he had a thick head of snow-white hair and a fantastic beard, and piercing blue eyes, the remnants of a strong frame on his 6’0 body—he was a good looking man, when he could lift his head up. I’d wanted to give back to him for a long time, and this was a perfect opportunity. August would love him.

“Call him,” Scott ordered.

Eight hours later, Chuck was sitting nervously in our living room, as much distracted by our size (Scott’s in particular) as the man he was waiting for.

“Odd to be meeting someone in your living room,” he chuckled nervously, hiding his hands under his legs as he fidgeted on the couch.

I was opening my mouth to reassure him when there was a knock on the door. August had arrived. Scott greeted him with a great bear hug and ushered him in. He was wearing a pink shirt unbuttoned halfway down displaying his impressive pecs, and tight white jeans. Had to give it to the man, he dressed well. Chuck looked at August for a moment, then immediately down at his shoes.

August shot me a look. This wasn’t what he was looking for. I excused myself and Chuck to the bedroom.

“Hey man, look at me. What’s wrong?” I asked. He was still looking down.

“What do you think you’re doing?” he spat. “Look at me. Look at that gorgeous man in there. What are you thinking setting us up? I’ll never be able to keep up with him physically, I don’t even understand why he’d want me, I don’t know if I could deal with people constantly judging us and wondering why he’s with me...”

“Chuck. Look at me.” He finally did. “You see this?” I gestured to the muscles in my chest and arms that strained visibly against the fabric of my shirt as I did. “You know me. You know this is new.”

“Yeah.”

“You know where this came from?”

“No.”

“That’s what August is offering you. He wants a giant, muscular polar bear, and he wants it to be you. It’s one dose, and you swallow it. He’s not just offering you a boyfriend, he’s offering you a whole new life.” Slowly, it started to dawn on him. Happiness flooded across his face, and I saw his sweet smile for the first time in months.

“So I can look like that? And he’s going to get bigger?”

“Well, you’ve still got to exercise. He’d want you to get back into going to the gym with him. And then, yeah. You two would grow beyond your wildest dreams. And Scott and I would be right next to you whenever you want. You in?”

He smiled and nodded. I led him back into the living room. Clearly, Scott had been talking down August from leaving at the same time I was talking up Chuck into engaging. Now, Chuck’s head was raised and he was smiling.

“Sorry about that, young man. I wasn’t quite myself before. Name’s Chuck.” He extended his hand. August took it and shook. He seemed a little surprised by the firmness of Chuck’s shake. Soon, they disappeared into the bedroom to talk a little more intimately, without Scott or I around. After about ten minutes, I approached the door to see how they were doing, only to hear the telltale sound of our bed creaking.

“Are they...” Scott asked.

“Chuck’s still got it,” I grinned, and curled up next to him (or on top of him, rather. There wasn’t much room to lay next to him) on the couch. Scott was eying August’s last dose sitting on the coffee table.

“Save it for Chuck,” I murmured. He growled at me, but relaxed himself back down. Both of us wanted to see Chuck grow. Soon, August and Chuck were exiting the bedroom, both looking more than a little exerted. Sweat was glistening on both their foreheads.

“I see you two hit it off,” Scott rumbled, as August got a glass of water to dissolve the final dose in. He offered it to Chuck. “You ready for this, old man?”

“Have some respect for your elders,” he said with a wink as he gulped it down. No turning back now. It was going to be an interesting year.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 13

I personally do not quite like how Scott is kind off talking down on Jack. Saying that he will always be smaller than him. Wouldn't a good boy friend try to train Jack up to become his equal before going to the next level together and all? =/ Unless Jack likes Scott larger then him by a mile in the future of course. ^^;;

But still a great story and I am looking forwards to their hear of growth. <3 <3 And I definitely wonder how the doses will affect Chuck & August. >;3 <3