The American Musketeer : The Ultimates let loose

CardiMuscleman

Part Ten

As the power surged through the Ultimate Musketeer's body, his resilience to the torture grew. Gritting his teeth, pulling at the restraints and growling "I WILL NEVER SURRENDER" the Ultimate Musketeer was true to his word. All the while Roger was panting with desire, his foot long cock rock hard and being rubbed by Roger, his eyes still blank and still in the control of the plants. As the torture continued, the Ultimate Musketeer started to show the first signs of weakness as he yelped every now and again as a shock stimulated his already erect nipples and he started to pant "I...AM...THE...PROTECTOR...OF..." and then stopped. He looked at Roger and with his head bowed whispered "Forgive me" before taking a deep breath and roaring at the top of his voice "THY HONOUR IS RESTORED!"

As the Ultimate Musketeer started to change back into Henry, his screams of agony filled the gym and seemed to break the hold of the plants on Roger who could only scream "HENRY" as his friend exploded, sending him to the ground and knocking him unconscious.

"HENRY" gasped Roger as he sat up bolt, causing both Porthos and Henry who were peering over him with concern to jump back. As he panted, Henry looked at Porthos who just shrugged his shoulders and then turned to Roger and said "Are you all right?" and was greeted by the biggest hug he had ever received and Roger, almost in tears, whimpering "Oh, Henry, I thought I had lost the Ultimate Musketeer for ever!"

After Roger had recovered and explained what he had experienced, Henry nodded sagely and said "Well, that doesn't surprise me I have to admit. When I came as the Ultimate Musketeer at the height of the moon's light last night, you and Porthos swallowed it and basically, well, Porthos came himself several times and you, well, you were so overcome by power, you passed out, so that whole escapade was nothing but a dream, but yes, I have often thought that if the Ultimate Musketeer found himself in a situation where the only solution was to sacrifice his host he would, and you know what, I would happily do it. After all, all for one and one for all, eh?"

"Please" whimpered Roger, "please my friend, if that ever were to happen in real life, don't, let the Ultimate Musketeer come into me, let me take over as him. The world needs him as a hero!"

"Hear that, Adam" smiled Henry, "someone likes you!" and in his mind Adam replied with a pose so big as he described it to both Porthos and Roger, they both moaned and came within seconds of each other before concluding "But it was just a dream that's all. I mean, alien plants taking over the world, whoever heard of anything so silly eh? Now, come on, we've a busy day today. The Ultimates have a duty to perform. We are to formally present the Duke of Buckingham to His Majesty as part of the sporting festival that he has organised to show France is the most powerful nation in the world and, word to the wise, the Duke is as gay as they come!" and with that winked at Roger.

"Mmmmm" he moaned, "never had a Duke before!"