Belly Down

Omiganda

This was an odd idea on my part as I don't know much about college wrestling (other than it's super hot) but I'm working on making this story quite a piece. This part doesn't own any kind of big growing or anything like usual but I felt it would be a good way to start. Comments and feedback please.  :P

Part 2: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1525-belly-down-part-2/

Part 3: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1530-belly-down-part-3/

Belly Down

Part 1

It was dark night in the athletic dorm building in the college area. The moment midnight struck, all who were slave to overnight projects were last to fall to sleep. All except the one person in the bathroom of the dorm on the 1st floor. His room was at the very end of the hall. The guard checking the dorms was gone and switching shifts with the next of duty just as Kenny turned to the final page of his spell book. It was dimly lit in his dorm bathroom but he wasn't intent on changing the bulb and waking his friend Casey. He couldn't imagine what kind of embarrassment he'd feel if Casey saw him in their bathroom surrounded by candles and incantations drawn on the ground with components of which he couldn't tell anyone he'd ordered.

With a lift of his hand, he stuck out his finger and drew a knife to it, carefully drawing a small drop of blood. Kenny refused to have to go to the emergency room because he'd dripped too much blood from his small frame performing magical incantations in his dorm bathroom at 12 o'clock at night.

As the drop of blood hit the paper in the center of one of the many circles around the room. Kenny pointed to the first part of the spell.

“Hands of bone and fire and blood

boil and bubble for your toil,

draw the hand of which once was His and

open the door to the gates..”

With his last few words, the lights of the bathroom dimmed for a moment, going from a pale yellow to near black and then back again with the strike of the lightning outside. Kenny only looked up for a moment as he had a fear of lightning yet he still continued.

“Power unattainable is taintable,

Courage unowned is renowned,

Desire unbearable is born,

Voice of looking glass speak or forever hold,

Time of rule is thus”

With that, Kenny took a scared deep breath before waiting patiently for the result. After 5 minutes of staring at the unresponsive circle and dwindling candles, Kenny gave up.

“Fuck this! I spent 300 dollars on random shit for nothing!” he said as he slammed the book with force. He put his head in his small hands and almost began to cry when he caught something and lifted his head up. It was only a flicker that was barely noticeable unless you looked for it but he was almost sure he saw a red spark before nothing again.

“Shit.... spent my money on some wonky hallucinogenic candles. Bet your proud now, mom” he said as he scratched his hair before checking his watch. It was late and he had to be at wrestling practice with “bright eyes and bushy tails” as the coach put it in the morning.

That was when he heard the window smack open in his shared bedroom. “Fuck!” he said as he ran to the window at top speed. He was lucky to be so small at 126 soaking wet as he ran on the floor but didn't make any sound.

Before he could close the window, Kenny closed his eyes as the materials he'd spent his rent money on flew around him for a moment in a fluster of teeth dust, bone dust, bird pieces, and other assorted objects before flying out the window. Not a movement was made as Kenny watched the big mass in the darkness seemed to be still and awoken. When the mass began to rhythmically swell and then contract, Kenny let out a sigh of relief. Casey would chew his ass out for waking him up in the middle of the night.

With a silent curse, Kenny ran to a bathroom that looked war torn with dirt, knocked over candles, and materials. Kenny checked his watch again with a sigh. “ Looks like no sleep tonight” he said.

Kenny looked in the mirror across from where he stood in the moderately sized bathroom and looked at it. His red hair was a mess that was easy to see in the dim bathroom light. He looked up and down his small, thin frame and a terrible feeling filled his stomach. To his knowledge, the spell he'd tried to perform had ended in a bust. He looked at his big, baggy sleeping shirt and lifted up an arm to flex.

Kenny was 5'7 and had only a small portion of muscle to show off when he looked at the tiny, grain sized muscle. His body was so puny that, when wearing all white with his pale skinned body, he was perfectly undetectable unless you looked directly at his pale blue eyes or flaming red hair.

Kenny was the smallest and youngest amongst his 4 brothers, all of which were 6'4 and higher. Kenny's family was a family of giants as they were from a deep portion of Scotland where they had been known for being the largest and strongest of all the warriors and competitors of sports. Their father was only taller than he and his slightly older brother Tim at the bottom of the scale, 6'4, at an only slightly taller 6'4 ½ . All his brothers were like trees to him as they scaled up to 7'7. Kenny was reminded every time he looked in the mirror of the days where he was so small compared to his brothers and they would just get bigger and taller and seem to reach to the ceiling. His oldest brother especially as he was the linebacker for the best football team of the year and had spent years upon years of keeping his bountiful height full of bulging muscle to keep the opposite team from knocking over a bamboo reed and instead, bouncing off a brick wall.

Kenny stood into his eyes and could see his own disappointment before a smile crept over his face. Wait...... a smile? Kenny touched his face as he looked at his reflection. He wasn't smiling. Yet his pearly white smile was on the screen of the mirror, his teeth glinting on his hairless face.

Kenny was unblinking as he began performing odd movements that the mirror followed. Kenny was performing the stance of a ki blast from Dragonball Z just as the most shocking thing happened.

“Hahahahahahahahahaha! You're one funny little fuck!” came the oddest voice from the mirror. Kenny fell against the wall as he watched his reflection move on its own. The voice he heard sounded as though it were his but it was being spoken from someone who was gurgling or his voice was being played ontop of itself.

“ Don't look so fucking shocked, dickweed. You just cast a bonefied demon merging spell. What the hell we're you expecting?” said the other Kenny as he looked at the original. “ Oh right, hell. I guess that's ironic isn't it?”

Kenny was wide eyed and unmoving as he watched the reflection lean on the wall like he did except more confidently, not looking like he was pissing his pants like the original version. “ So, from what I hear, you want power. That's quite a simple thing to want really. Hope you can afford it, though” said the mirror copy.

Kenny was still speechless and shocked as he watched his reflection move without his command. The mirror image spoke again.

“ Lucky me. You've gone and tied so close together, I can read your thoughts and desires now. Always wanted to look into the mind of horny college undergrad” he joked. “ I don't have to hear you talk. Your squeaky voice is going to wake up your hot friend over there” he said gesturing to the muscled form sleeping in one of the beds of the other room.

Kenny found the strength in his skinny legs to stand up as he finally closed his mouth but couldnt shrink his big, unblinking eyes.

“ What I want is for you to sign the fine print” said the copy as he reached out his hand. The mirror began to bubble and reverberate as though something had dropped into a pool of water. A hand reached out of the mirror with an open palm.

“Do that and all the power you could wish for will be yours.”

Kenny looked at the familiar hand in the mirror hesitantly. He reached out, his hand floating there for what seemed like an eternity before, like a snake, the hand in the mirror reached out and grabbed his hand, their identical hands shaking as though two normal people were doing so. Kenny looked up into his reflected eyes and gasped as he saw his eyes in a new shade of burning red that burned like two flames.

The copy in the mirror gave a wicked smile across Kenny's face. “ I'm so excited to be working with you” said the voice before the entire mirror glew with a red light. Kenny's reflection was gone as all the light trapped in the mirror escaped like sunlight and bounced off the walls.

Kenny closed his eyes as the light grew stronger and almost seemed to go through his eyelids. The light of the bathroom was easily consumed and the red light was so strong that it escaped the room and reach into their bedroom. With an explosion occurred the exact time of a stray thunderbolt's explosion, Kenny was sent flying to the opposite wall of the dorm bathroom and felt a pain shoot up his spine as he fell down to the floor with a ringing head.

Not even in high school wrestling had he been rung so hard as he had to close his eyes to avoid watching his vision vibrate and roll. Kenny coughed hard as his body recovered from his pain. Kenny was pressing his hand to the back of his head moment's before Casey came into the bathroom with a pissed expression.

“Kenny! What the fuck is going?!” he yelled angrily over the thunder outside.

To Be Continued

• Like 2
  • Upvote 11