The Flexorcist (16)

Sixteen

Keith awoke groggily from a restless sleep. “What a strange dream”, he said to himself as images of Connor stealing his mass dissipated in his mind. “I feel like shit and so weak”, he said and gasped as he tossed aside his blankets. Tears filled his bloodshot eyes as his tiny hands touched his emaciated, 90 pound body. His dick, stubbornly hard at 2.5 inches, made reality crash down on him. Images of his runt little brother pounding his ass, growing as his then nearly 9 incher exploded all over his abs, taunting him in front of the gym mirrors and draining him even more filled his mind. His cock exploded as he thought of the spectacular muscles his brother had grown. Exploded wasn’t quite right: his pee-sized balls spilled some cum that streamed in a few drops from his pencil dick. He also recalled the sound coming from his younger brother’s room that had prevented him from falling asleep. The two behemoths had been going at it for at least four hours before silence finally returned in the house. Tears rolled over his cheeks as he thought of the beautiful, hard muscles he had worked for all summer that had been drained from him. He put on some of his brother’s clothes and carefully walked toward the kitchen. Keith couldn’t help but notice how big their house looked from his 5’0 perspective.

Connor awoke energized and felt stronger than ever. A large smile formed on his face as he scanned the huge muscles on his 500 pound beastly body. His already half-hard cock inflated further while his huge paws groped the hard mass of meat on his chest. He shivered as he played with his hard, sensitive nipples. His long thick fingers slid down and traced in and out the lines separating the cobblestone-sized abs that formed his 12 pack. As he continued down, his cock reached its intimidating 21 inches and pointed straight up toward the ceiling.

“Mind if I join in?”

Connor blinked as his roommate’s deep voice pulled him from his self-worship. He grunted as Anton’s strong paw was wrapped around his hard shaft and began pumping his long pole. “No”, he grunted, “my parents are home. If you make me come, they’ll hear me roar two blocks further.” He squirmed as Anton kept pumping his throbbing 21 incher. He grabbed his fellow behemoth’s forearm and pulled with all his force. The arm didn’t budge.

“I’m still 80 pounds of pure, hard, ripped beef bigger than you, boy”, Anton replied, “but you’re right. We won’t take any action while your parents are here. We’ll save it for later. Let’s go get some breakfast”. He gave his roommate’s cock a final whack and put on his clothes.

Connor admired Anton’s spectacularly muscled back. He licked his lips as the hard defined muscles flexed by his movements. Connor took a few deep breaths and stood up. “What can I put on? None of my old clothes will fit and my brother’s biggest clothes are way too small”, he asked as he ruffled through his closet, letting his half hard dick smack against his tree-sized quads. He held up his brother’s largest shirt against his torso; the XXXL shirt didn’t cover two thirds of it. “And I used to think he was big. One of my arms is bigger than his torso was.”

“Try this one”, Anton said and tossed him a black tank top, “It’s too small for me.”

“Thanks, buddy”, Connor replied and put it on. He loved how the fabric hugged his huge muscles and accentuated his form even more.

“Very nice”, Anton said and groped his roommate’s protruding pecs, “Let’s eat. I’m starving.”

Keith was greeted by the smell of fresh coffee and scrambled eggs as he entered the living room. “Hi mom, hi dad”, he peeped in his high voice. He sat down and stared at his plate to avoid his parents quizzical gaze.

“What happened to you, son?”, his father asked, “How did you get so small?”.

Keith looked up at his father and opened his mouth to speak. The rumbling sound of heavy footsteps silenced him.

“Man, I never noticed before how small this house is!”

The booming sound of a deep, yet familiar baritone made everyone look at the door. Keith instantly creamed his pants. His parents mouths fell open and their eyes widened in disbelief as their youngest son strutted into the living room, sideways since his cannonball-sized, broad shoulders outsized the door.

“Mom, dad! I’m so happy to see you! How was your trip?”

Connor’s deep voice rumbled from his huge frame, filled the room, echoed against the walls and vibrated down their bodies. The seat creaked in protest as his 500 pound body sat down, smiling down on his diminished brother.

Keith’s right hand instantly disappeared under the table and stroked his leaking 2.5 incher. He drank in the sight of perfection in front of him. He nearly drooled as he noticed the masses of hard meat pushing the tank top to its limits.

“Morning, Madam, sir”, Anton said and installed him next to Connor.

Keith’s mind couldn’t process the image: it seemed like a mountain of muscle in front of him. His younger brother was huge, but Anton clearly outsized him. Keith tried to eat, but was just too distracted. It was a symphony of bulging and flexing meat as the two behemoths began devouring massive amounts of food. Each time one of them put something in their mouth, their gigantic bicep mounded and flexed.

After about half an hour, their father finally got over his amazement. He looked up at his behemoth youngest son. “What happened here while we were out? You got huge and your big brother shrunk. Are you on steroids, Connor?”

“Richard!”, their mother said, “you don’t have to accuse my little boy. I’m sure there’s a logical explanation.”

Before Connor could react, Keith yelled out: “He stole my muscles and shrank me. You both know how I looked when I returned from university a few weeks ago. Now I look like he used to and he like I used to! I want it back!”

Everyone went silent as Keith’s high pitched voice shot through the air. They all stared at Connor.

“Well, Connor. What do you have to say?”, their father asked.

Connor slowly gulped down his food. He looked at his father, then looked down at his older brother and began laughing. His deep, booming laugh filled the room and rattled the cups on the table.

“Don’t mock me!”, Keith yelled hysterically. But his girlish voice drowned in the rumble of his brother’s laugh.

“That’s a good one”, Connor said as he quit laughing, “stealing your muscles to grow big. What do you think, Anton?”.

“Connor’s right”, Anton added, “you just can steal someone’s muscles to grow big. What’s next? I got big by stealing your friend Sean’s muscles?”.

“But you did!”, Keith peeped.

“Ridiculous”, Anton replied as he turned to their father, “I’ll tell you how Connor got big. At the beginning of summer you asked me to give your sons some pointers on working out. So I did. Connor really listened to my advice and the results are here. He got big thanks to the hard thing I put into him, over and over.”

“Yeah”, Connor boomed, “yesterday I was in the gym twice. And I’m way bigger than you were at the beginning of summer, little guy.”

“And don’t forget our late night workout in our room”, Anton added, “I quickly saw that Connor had great potential. He’s no quitter. And since he really took in my hard thing, the results are here today.” Anton turned to Keith. “Besides, if Connor was able to steal someone’s muscles. Why would he steal yours when I’ve got so much more to give?”

“That’s true, son”, their father said before Keith could react, “Now we know how Connor got big. And sorry that I accused you, son. Now I would like to know how you got so small.”

“There’s an easy and logical answer, sir”, Anton replied, “Keith wasn’t in the gym more than ten times this summer, right?”.

“Yes”, Keith peeped.

“It’s a proven fact that muscle mass built with steroids and growth hormones quickly disappears when not training”, Anton said, “The fact you also lost lots of height, you’re around 5 feet now?, just proves that all of Keith’s muscles were artificially built. Unlike Connor’s, that are the result of time in the gym.”

“Liar!”, Keith yelled out and jumped up.

“And those sudden mood swings clearly point at an addiction”, Anton continued.

Keith noticed the shocked look on his parents’ faces and the grin on his brother’s masculine face. He reddened completely and ran out of the living room.

“Keith! Keith! Get back here!”, their father yelled.

“I didn’t mean to upset him”, Anton said, “but I just can’t stand it when someone cheats to build muscles. It takes time and hard action to get big.”

“I thought we’d raised a better boy”, the father replied as he tried to calm down his crying wife.

“Don’t cry, mom”, Connor said, “you’ve still got me to be proud of. And I’ve got some good news to tell.”

His parents looked up at their youngest son.

“I’m going to Orchid University to study there.”, Connor said, “Anton contacted his wrestling coach and I’ve gotten a full wrestle scholarship.”

“Thank you so much, Anton”, the mother said as she dried her tears.

“It’s the least I could do”, Anton replied, “you welcomed me in your home and let me stay here all summer. I must have ruined you with the amount of food I ate. Since Connor responded so well to the weight training, I contacted my coach. Once he got Connor’s stats, he was dying to enlist him.”

“Will you go easy on my baby boy?”, the mother asked.

“Mom!”, Connor boomed in protest, “I’m a big boy now. I can take care of myself.”

“You don’t have to worry, madam,”, Anton said, “Your baby boy turned into a real man this summer. At 500 pounds of pure muscle, he’s one of the biggest men on campus. We’ll team up and dominate the wrestling season. I’m pretty sure we’ll be the new national champs. I’ll watch over him to make sure he doesn’t cheat like his brother.”

“We can’t thank you enough for everything you did for Connor”, the father said, “it’s a good thing he has a big guy the watch his back and to keep him straight. Too bad Keith hadn’t someone like you. I really thought he had the brains to resist steroids.”

“Bad friends can do lots of damage”, Anton answered, “His friend Sean also lost his muscles like that. So likely he was the one that hooked Keith on the stuff. Connor will never get in contact with steroids. I’ll keep pushing him in the gym to keep him growing naturally. Let’s go pack our things for university, roomy.”

The parents hugged each other in pride as they saw their huge youngest son follow his behemoth roommate. “He’ll turn out okay”, they said.

Meanwhile Keith was showering to calm down after the frustrating breakfast. The anger of being accused of steroid abuse and the disappointment in his parents’ eyes still flowed through him. He couldn’t believe that Connor was actually getting away with stealing his hard earned muscles. Instead of being unmasked as a cheater, he was now the new hero. His little brother had not only stripped him of his size, but also taken his spot as admired jock and alpha male of the family. He had never felt more humiliated before. But the thought of his younger brother’s spectacular body also sent other feelings through him. His 2.5 incher was stubbornly hard again. He stroked the hot shaft, thinking about the meaty pecs stretching the tank top. His pee-sized balls ached painfully; they were completely drained.

Suddenly, the shower curtain was pulled aside. Keith jumped up and yelled in fear. His high pitched voice drowned once more in his brother’s deep laugh. “Can’t you wait, bro?”, he squealed as he involuntarily stepped back.

“I shower when I want, little bro”, Connor boomed, “and I feel like showering right now.”

“Okay, okay, I’m done anyway”, Keith peeped and tried to leave, “Mind if I pass?”.

“I said I wanted to shower, I didn’t say anything about you, little guy”, Connor replied. He began pulling off his clothes without moving.

Keith didn’t think about trying to leave the shower. He drank in the sight of his slowly stripping brother. His arms hung at his sides and his cock was rock hard as his brother revealed more and more of his fantastic body.

Connor tossed his clothes aside and stepped into the shower. He had to stand diagonally to fit in and even then his broad shoulders brushed the tilled walls.

Keith involuntarily stepped back as the intimidating behemoth entered. He pressed his back in the furthest corner of the shower. He gasped as he noticed that his eyes only came up to the third row of hard, cobblestone-sized abs of his brother’s 12-pack.

“I should beat you to a bloody pulp”, Connor said angrily as he stared down at his brother, “You tried to give away my secret. What did you expect? That dad was going to make me give your muscles back?”.

Keith shivered in fear. He knew there was no escape. His behemoth brother blocked the shower. He raised his hand in a reflex to protect his face, knowing full well that he was at his brother’s mercy.

Connor grinned at his brother’s reaction. “And I used to look up to you, man. Look at you know. You’re nothing without your muscles. Even I had more authority when I was a skinny runt. Relax, bro. I’m not gonna hurt you. We’re gonna have some fun”, Connor said.

Keith looked up doubtfully. “What do you mean?”.

“Well, I’m too big for this shower now”, Connor replied, “You’re gonna have to wash me.”

“What?”, Keith peeped, “You already took my muscles, raped my ass and you want to humiliate me even more?”

“You don’t get it, do you little bro?”, Connor said, “I’m the man of this family now. I can do whatever I want. Besides, you want to rub and feel my big, hard muscles. You’re lusting after my body since last night. You were hard when you laid eyes on me last night, even when you were still big. This morning you were jerking off at breakfast and drooling over me, you little fag. And your pencil dick is hard again, I see.”

Keith gave up the fight, knowing that his brother was right. In the course of a day he had lost his top dog position to his formerly runt brother. Connor had grown into perfection, way beyond anything Keith had ever seen, except for Anton. He found Connor’s body even more appealing knowing that it had been a skinny bag of bones until last night. He extended his hands toward the 12-pack.

“Tst. Tst. Tst.”

Keith’s hands froze in mid-air and he looked up.

“Not so fast, little bro”, Connor stated, “We’re gonna have some fun. I’ll say what body part you’re gonna soap. And then you’re first gonna soap your body before doing mine. Let’s start with legs”.

Keith grabbed the soap and began rubbing it along his toothpick legs. His hands roamed the skeletal leanness of the nonexistent quads and bony calves.

“Yeah, rub it onto your wrestler legs, bro”, Connor said, “They were always your best muscles. Thick, hard and strong to support your body. That’ll do. Now do your younger brother’s legs”.

Keith eagerly grabbed the heavy mass of his brother quads. Even both his hands didn’t span half the amazing girth of the tree-sized muscles. His dick hardened painfully as he rubbed the hard meat. He was unable to dent the relaxed muscles.

“Mhm. How do a real man’s legs feel? One of my legs is bigger than both your former legs crammed together, bro. Don’t forget to rub the crevices”, Connor said and flexed his legs.

Keith gasped as the stony muscles hardened under his frail hands. His brother’s monster quads swelled outward and veins and deep canyon-like crevices exploded on them. He rubbed the hard surface with all his might, marveling at the size of the teardrop-shape. He continued downward, onto the thick calves that easily supported his brother’s 500 pounds. He released the fantastic legs and expectantly looked up at his brother, his 2.5 incher at attention.

“Good job, little bro.”, Connor said grinningly, “Let’s move onto abs”.

Keith soaped up his own undefined stomach. He flexed as heard as he could, making two small abs visible.

“Keep it up, bro. Soap that hard stomach that protects you from your opponents’ blows. I can tell you really worked your abs hard. Look at that row of defined muscles.”, Connor said, “Now do my weak abs”.

Keith instantly began rubbing soap onto the 12-pack in front of him, ignoring his brother’s ironical remarks. Each one of his brother’s cobblestone-sized abs was bigger than his hands. He rubbed and rubbed the hard surface, enjoying the feeling.

“MMhhmm. You like my hard abs, little bro? Their harder relaxed than you former body was flexed.”, Connor said and flexed his stomach.

Keith’s cock throbbed painfully as the steely abs flexed. “You were relaxed?”, he peeped. He rubbed the bar of soap in and out the deep cuts separating the muscles. He gazed at the veins snaking over the bottom row of abs; he didn’t even have that himself at his prime. His balls stabbed in protest as his hands kept roaming the flexed muscles.

“That’ll do, little bro. You really like my manly abs, don’t you?”, Connor asked and smiled as his brother kept exploring his 12-pack, “Pecs are up next”.

Keith reluctantly let go of his brother’s abs and soaped up his own puny chest. His pecs had once be one of his strongest muscle groups. Now, they were no more than skin across his ribs. His fingers kept bumping into his ribs, that were clearly visible.

“Yeah. Feel your meaty pecs, bro.”, Connor said, “Strong and thick from all those bench presses you do. Feel if you younger brother’s chest can equal that”.

Keith extended his arms but couldn’t reach to top of his brother’s pecs.

“Better move a bit”, Connor said and bent over slightly.

Keith gasped at the sight: it seemed like a mountain of muscle hung over him. Keith immediately began rubbing the thick muscles. He marveled at the width of his brother’s perfectly round pecs. He had to use both hands to be able to rub half of the left watermelon-sized muscles; he then repeated the process on the right pec. He playfully pinched the hard nipples as he rubbed the lower half of the spectacular muscles.

“MMMMhhhhmmmm”, Connor rumbled, “Good you don’t miss a single spot, little bro. Don’t forget my striations!”. He flexed his chest.

Keith’s 2.5 incher jolted and throbbed wildly in the air, springing up and down. Looking up, it seemed like he was being buried under a waves of bouncing beef. His tiny hands roamed and soaped the cement-like, hard muscles. Even his own hard pecs were never this defined at his prime. He admired the deep striations and veins crisscrossing the meaty rack of muscles.

“Good job, little bro”, Connor said and relaxed his chest, “ I’m dying to see your arms.”

Keith rapidly began rubbing his 9 inch arms. He couldn’t way to grope his brother’s gigantic biceps.

“Don’t forget the peak of those intimidating arms, bro”, Connor said, “Look at those guns. Strong and hard to force the air out of your opponents. What does it take to build canons like those?”

Keith flexed his bony right arm. The roundish muscle hardened a bit, not even forming a ball. He quickly finished his other arm looked up expectantly at his brother.

Connor grinned and held his right arm in front of his 12-pack.

Keith practically jumped onto it and clumsily dropped the soap. He quickly retrieved it, not wanting to keep his bigger brother waiting. He rubbed along the thick, strong and vascular forearm. He reached the beginning of the impressive bicep. Even extended and relaxed, the muscle was bigger and harder than a football. He soaped the hard lines separating the thick bicep from the low hanging tricep. His brother’s relaxed arm was harder than his own legs at his prime.

“Let’s not forget my peak either, little bro”, Connor said and raised his forearm to flex his arm.

Keith’s mouth dropped open in disbelief as the larger-than-a-football-sized bicep rushed upward. Veins exploded all over the hardening muscle as it reached its full 40 inches. Keith’s dick throbbed wildly, his balls stabbing and his shaft swinging in the air. He licked the hard peak before rubbing it with soap. He no longer cared that he was hard in front of his younger brother. Anyone would get turned on by the godlike perfection Connor had grown into and at least he had full access to the huge muscles. He was going to enjoy his new role, worshipping the beefy frame of his alpha dog brother. He groped the bicep with new energy.

Connor noticed the change in his brother’s attitude and grinned. He knew that his brother had finally accepted his new place in the hierarchy. “YYYEEEAAAGGGHHH!”, he roared as he took the top position of the family definitively. His dick starting to fill with blood. “Let’s flex some more, little bro”, he boomed.

Keith shuddered as the 40 inch arm hardened further under his grasp. His tiny hands, not even covering one third of the amazing girth, were pried open completely; the peak forcing itself through his fingers. His 2.5 incher throbbed wildly and he peeped in pleasure and pain as his balls seemed to rip from his body and shoot through his shaft. His knees went weak as a tiny dribble of cum leaked from the dark red head of his cock. His legs gave away, but he dangled in the air, hanging from his brother’s flexed right arm. He gasped as he saw the lengthening snake between his thick quads.

“Get to it, little bro. Please your big brother”, Connor boomed.

Keith got up weakly and moved toward his brother. He stopped suddenly. Two even bigger quads had appeared next to Connor’s muscular ones. Keith looked up and saw Anton smiling down from behind his brother.

“Don’t keep me waiting, little bro… ughn”, Connor said.

“I won’t, roomy”, Anton answered and shoved his engorged 25 incher into the meaty ass, “You’re domination session has got me all hard.”

Connor’s cock sprang to its 21 inches, shoving Keith backward. The thick head pushed the weak little guy against the wall.

Keith budged and moved, but his brother’s cock simply overpowered his body.

Connor placed his hands against the wall to steady himself under the violence of Anton’s thrusts. He moaned in pleasure as the huge dick plowed his ass. The pleasure of dominating his older brother excited him even more than being dominated himself.

“Mhm. Your juicy pecs keep driving me mad”, Anton grunted as he groped the meaty rack of muscle on Connor’s chest.

Connor couldn’t take no more. He tried to flex his chest, but Anton overpowered him completely. “UUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNN!”, he roared as he came. His balls blasted out load after load of thick sticky cum.

Keith shivered as his brother let out the beastly roar. The throbbing cock painfully pushed the engorged red head into his weak chest. Gallons and gallons of cum shot from it; splattering against his chest, making it hard for him to breath. His brother’s sticky man juice covered him entirely and glued him against the wall. He feared drowning as it kept blasting from the 21 incher against his chest.

Soon enough, Anton also came. His engorged dick would have lifted up anyone, but Connor’s 500 pound were too much. “YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHH!”, he boomed as he exploded into the muscular ass. After about five minutes, Anton’s orgasm subsided and he withdrew from his roommate’s ass.

Connor grunted as the meaty 25 incher left his ass, cum pouring from it. He looked down at his little brother, still glued to the wall. “I’ll see you at university next week, little bro”, He said and followed Anton to their room.

You should seriously consider relabeling, though.  This series has definitely moved into the hardcore humiliation theme of the muscle-theft genre.

• Upvote 1

This series is awesome, but beginning to annoy me.   Keith and Sean are getting too much abuse now.  Is this how it is going to end?  Are they gonna get smaller to the point that they are accidentally broken by the two massive muscle mountains.   "Oops!  I just killed you.  Oh well you were a waste of space anyway."   kinda thing?  In it;s own way it would be good but....   I'm not that keen on it.  But that's my opinion.   

This series is awesome, but beginning to annoy me.   Keith and Sean are getting too much abuse now.  Is this how it is going to end?  Are they gonna get smaller to the point that they are accidentally broken by the two massive muscle mountains.   "Oops!  I just killed you.  Oh well you were a waste of space anyway."   kinda thing?  In it;s own way it would be good but....   I'm not that keen on it.  But that's my opinion.   

How can harass or annoy a story so compelling? And there are still a lot of situational that you can explore and that can happen, it is a truly epic story and well done! And do not forget that there are people who still have to see what they can do .... how his uncle, a priest, a teacher and the daddy! Then the two new dominant figures are fantastic now with the new Monster 500 lbs, the master will have some problems still dominate Anton, in my opinion!

• Upvote 2

How can harass or annoy a story so compelling? And there are still a lot of situational that you can explore and that can happen, it is a truly epic story and well done! And do not forget that there are people who still have to see what they can do .... how his uncle, a priest, a teacher and the daddy! Then the two new dominant figures are fantastic now with the new Monster 500 lbs, the master will have some problems still dominate Anton, in my opinion!

I think that's the key though.  I am annoyed that Keith and Sean are getting humiliated so.  That's the emotional factor of the story.  I am rooting for the curren underdog that is getting mashed to a pulp emotionally.  lol

Thanks for the comments, guys.

And Ploder, I understand your 'moral objections' (if I may label it like that) but the whole idea behind my "Flexorcist" series is to write a more dark story. I think it's a weakness of our society that 'good' always triumphs over 'evil', things like that don't always happen in real life. That's why I undertook this writing experience to explore the "dark side" of the muscle-theft genre. That's why I introduced the contrast between the two good guys losing their mass to the smaller bad guys. The emotional dimension comesi nto play there. And I'm very glad that it's causing some reaction. This proves to me that my story is up where I wanted it to be. You're rooting for the underdog, others are rooting for the alpha dog(s); that's the kind of 'controversy' I sought with my story.

There are some twists coming up, but I can tell you that neither Keith nor Sean will get accidentally killed (for now, who knows what could happen further on?).

I still think you should consider changing the label.  This is definitely a "muscle theft" story and not a "worship" story.  I would also add the "humiliation" element to distinguish it from the simple hit-and-run muscle theft story where the victim is fairly incidental (as in a muscle vampire type of story), and also to distinguish it from the simple revenge fantasy where the victim-bully gets his comeuppance and the thief moves on.

That's why I said it was an awesome story.  It moves me emotionally.  Bad stories don't do that,   I don't feel anything in a ill-written story.   So keep up the top notch work.  I just seem to feel the torture that the underdogs are going through more than I feel the domination of the alphas.  Maybe that's what resonates within me.