Belly Down Part 2

Omiganda

I was going to stick to my style of using only one topic to post but I realized that's dumb since I can't get feedback for individual parts if I make stories too fast. This one's coming in pretty quickly just because I desperately need to start on some growing. This part was tough to get through but, thankfully, I thought it would be easier on me and a bunch of you muscle lovers if I dropped in a little German beef. Comments and feedback are definitely welcome!  :P

Belly Down 

Part 2

“Where the HELL have you two been?!” shouted Coach John as Kenny and Casey ran into the gym lobby with their bags over their shoulders.

Kenny was in a pair of workout shorts too big for someone his size and a baggy shirt that hung on him like a sheet. His bag, at his size, appeared as though he were carrying a body.

Casey wasnt as troubled as he came in. His brunette hair glistened in the sunlight and was quite the match for Kenny's red hair. His green eyes were like emeralds the way they flashed everywhere he looked. Casey was handsome beyond compare with his dimples, muscular jawline, 5 o'clock shadow, and strong muscled nose. Casey's body filled his clothes just perfectly with his big arms. Those arms were connected to a pair of big, broad shoulders as unlike Kenny, they touched both ends of his jacket's sides. Casey's chest was noticeably big and powerful looking through the white shirt within the jacket.

The shirt draped over Casey's stomach as his nicely trim waist pulled tight and owned a hidden 6 pack beneath the shirt. His big hands were wrapped tightly on the strap of his bag which, though it was equal in size with Kenny's, his 190 pound 6'1 body was perfectly sized for the weight he towed.

Coach John, a man of age 36 with a buzz cut, a 5 o clock shadow, piercing blue eyes stronger than Kenny's, salt and pepper hair, and an intense look that could make anyone cower or wet themselves at his command. Kenny was a sucker for someone like Coach as he towered over Kenny almost as much as his brothers at 6'3. He'd never admit to it himself, however.

Only one person in the entire world knew he was even into men. His parents didn't know as they were too busy trying to make him the smart son, making him do AP classes all through high school. From what he knew, they saw him as their last chance to get a genius. Of course, Kenny grew out of letting them control him and decided to go on to a college far away with a wrestling scholarship.

Kenny felt bad that none of his many brothers knew nothing either. Being the smallest brother really made it hard to build up courage when it came to the sizes they ranged from. Kenny's head barely reached his least oldest brother's lips. He'd never be able to outlive it if he had his brother's ribbing him on his sexuality.

As Kenny and Casey ran into the locker room and started switching to their singlets, Kenny looked over to Casey and couldn't take his eyes away as Casey peel off his shirt. Kenny had told no one but him of his sexuality. Only Casey had come off to Kenny as a person who'd take a secret to the grave. Still, Kenny did his best to hide the fact he had a massive crush on Casey.

Casey himself chuckled as he caught Kenny staring in the corner of his eye.

“You good, bro?”

Kenny shook himself back to reality.

“Oh sure, man” he said as he revealed his skinny frame.

“Oh look, its the dwarf planet, Kenny” came a deep voice from behind Kenny. Kenny turned around and looked high up into the eyes of his giant vice captain, Hans. Hans full name was a mystery to Kenny as he'd given up listening to the man beat it into him during practice. Hans's german ancestry was revealed in the way his shining golden hair was done up in a attractive cut along with his golden facial hair and sapphire eye color. Hans looked down and smiled at the hesitant eyes of his little captive.

“Like what you see, Körperklaus?” he said as he lifted a big hand and condescendingly ruffled Kenny's hair. Kenny only looked down in shame as he was unable to defend himself against the giant Hanz. Hanz was a massive beast as he stood at a gigantic 6'7, the height of Kenny's 3rd oldest brother, and stretched out both ways at 256 pounds. Hanz remembered when Hanz came over from his country in Europe and he would work all over the summer to shrink down 30 pounds thanks to the max weight requirement in the Men's Greco-Roman division over in the European colleges. Thanks to all that work, Hanz only got smaller in size. His strength seemed endless as he was leaner than the leanest of the team and towered over all of them. He'd never lost a match the entire season with his big, bulging legs and veiny, large arms. His waist was small and trim with an 8 pack!

It really put things into perspective the way Kenny was a foot shorter and almost half the german giant's weight.

“Been eating your wheaties, boy?” he said down to Kenny as he tapped his arm. “ Couple more and you might be able to slow down arms like these by about a nano second” Hanz joked as he raised a big arm and balled up his fist. A bicep like a softball bulged out his arm with a big angry vein on its surface. Hanz's tanned skin in the light of the locker room only made him look more intimidating as that gigantic flexed bicep, his bulging pecs, and his tight stomach looked like it was cut out of stone. Hanz laughed at the look on Kenny's face.

“ Something you like?”

Kenny instantly darted his eyes away with a mental tug. Hanz rubbed his hair again. “See you at practice, Körperklaus” h said before waving his big friends in the higher weight classes and left the locker room with only Kenny and Casey left. Kenny quickly began to continue his dressing as though nothing happened.

“How long are you going to let him toy with you like that?” Casey said as he stood behind the rushing Kenny.

Kenny just finished in time to look behind him and see Casey in his sweatshirt and singlet. Kenny fought as hard as possible to avoid looking down. “As long as it takes for him to get bored” he said.

Casey looked in Kenny's eyes intently for a moment. Kenny looked away as though he were afraid Casey would be able to look into his soul and see all the weakness within him. He felt lucky that Casey turned and walked away. Kenny looked after him and felt his cock bounce in the pouch of his singlet. Casey's sweatshirt only came down the very lowest point of his back before revealing the silky blue of his singlet covered ass. It was so full and tight looking, raised like two buns of bread. Kenny shook his head. He was glad Casey didn't look back and catch him as the door to the locker room opened and closed behind him.

“Mmmm makes you want to just visit the bakery of those buns, doesnt it?” said a gurgling voice. Kenny looked around expecting to see a mirror but saw nothing of the sort in the room other than lockers, discarded sports bags, and assorted clothes.

“Oh please” came the voice again.

Kenny jumped as he felt the touch of a hand ruffling his hair.

“Ah, so you don't enjoy that” said the doppelganger standing before Kenny. Kenny was still shocked as he looked at the duplicate of himself standing before him, wearing the clothes he was wearing now.

“Funny you let that ass toy with you that way. I sure didn't enjoy it”

Kenny looked back as he started packing his clothes in his bag again to ignore the doppelganger.

“Ah, so you fear and lust for that one, do you?”

Kenny was like an open book as he almost stopped packing.

“You know what, how about I answer the questions you wont and help you along, huh?” the doppelganger said.

“By the way, we should really find a name for me that you can call me in your head other than 'the doppelganger'. I'm a part of you now, not a fucking superhero” he said as he lazily sat beside Kenny's bag and scratched his own chest.

Kenny had finally gotten over having a doppelganger in his head like this. At first, it was scary but now, it was just plain annoying. Still, his instincts kicked in and he did the best he could to ignore him and hope he'd get bored.

“Get bored? That's ridiculous. You're the most interesting kid I've ever seen. Especially with what you're hiding inside yourself” he said as he stood up and rubbed Kenny's shoulders from behind.

Kenny flinched but continued zipping up his bag.

“You think I'm kidding but I'm not. That little spell you thought failed actually worked better than ever before. It's supposed to match the user's want for power and control” he said as he leaned in and whispered into Kenny's ear.

“Don't worry. You think I may seem like the gas pedal but I'm actually the breaks.”

Kenny shoved his doppelganger off.

“There you go calling me a doppelganger again.”

Kenny turned back to the copy angry.

“Leave me the fuck alone!”

The doppelganger used Kenny's attack as ammunition.

“That's what you should have said to that giant arian asshole out there. But don't worry, you can count on me to help you with that.”

With a red flash that left cinders falling to the floor, the doppelganger was gone again.

For now, let's call me your name backwards. Hmmmm, Kenny backwards is Y-N-N-E-K...... Nick!

With that, the voice belonging the now named Nick vanished and Kenny was left alone to his thoughts it seemed. He wasn't fooled, however. Nick was still there. Somewhere deep in his mind. Laughing at him like the hyena he was.

Practice sucked for Kenny as he felt the mat against his back again. His body was sore from hours of working out, learning new moves from coach, and then being dealt heavy blows by the blue mat from the only other guy in his weight class. He was breathing heavily and covered and sweat as his body was unmoving on the mat.

“Alright, that's enough for today, ladies. Let's close with some weigh ins” came the coach's voice.

Kenny frowned as he knew what that meant. The entire wrestling team went into the locker room and undressed down to their undergarments. A line was formed with Kenny and Casey at the end as he felt insecure in only his loose fitting boxers. Flashbacks of when wedgies and pantsing were cool entered his mind everytime he had to stand almost naked in front of the other guys. He was the shortest and smallest of them all regardless of the fact he was at the heaviest weight of his weight class. The other guy in it was in front of him, his super lean body glistening in the sunlight as he showed of his hard work.

Kenny had tried his best to also stay in shape but, after high school, he seemed to have gotten less and less lean as he began eating more. He frowned as he was told by his doctor that he had an eating disorder that made him eat when he was afraid or over excited.

He didn't really believe him but, looking at his gut now, he really had to think hard on that as he looked at the tight body of the other guy, his boxerbriefs tight against his perky ass.

The line went rather quickly though the team's size was quite large. Before long, the guy in front of Kenny was walking onto the scale and waiting for his measurement.

“125. Looks like your safe for now, Isaiah. Watch out on those burgers” joked Coach John as he let him get off the scale.

Kenny hesitated as he stood before the scale. Kenny knew that he wasn't the kind to gain weight. It was just the way he would be put on the spot.

“Go ahead, Kenny. We all got somewhere to be” said the coach. The guy's standing around the locker room laughed as they watched Kenny stand there the way he was.

Kenny's face was red with embarrassment but he still pushed forward and stood on the scale, his body red from his frustration.

The coach moved the old style scale's tiny sliding parts and came to a final conclusion. The coach looked into Kenny's eyes and made a concerned expression.

“134.”

The room was silent for only an instant before a chorus of “Oooo”s rang around the room. All the team started laughing like hyenas, some actually dropping their clothes all together and some covering their mouths to hide their laughing. The coach was speechless.

“ Kenny......you've gone up a weight class and the next match is tomorrow” he said, looking down into Kenny's eyes. “I have to either let you off this one or you'll have to go in the 134-142 range.”

Kenny was still staring at the numbers of the scale. How the hell had he gained 8 pounds in a single night?! Kenny understood when he heard laughing in the background. Of course, it wasn't laughing from anyone in the locker room exactly. Kenny heard Nick laughing in the back of his mind, his intent and guilt ringing and Kenny's ears.

Wish and you shall receive, Nick said into Kenny's mind. Kenny was so insecure of himself the entire day, he hadn't noticed that his boxers had begun to fill with new mass. They fit loosely now, rather than looking baggy.

A shadow consumed Nick and he turned to see Hanz's pecs again, his laughter causing his big chest to shake with his deep voice.

“ Well, looks like you're going to need some encouragement, boy. Gone and ate too many fries, eh?” he said down to Kenny with a smug look. Kenny looked away in time to see Casey come up to him, his boxerbriefs revealing all his perfect, manly muscle curves.

“It's cool, man. Just go up a class, no one's going to laugh if you put all you've got into it” he said to Kenny.

Kenny sighed. What the hell was wrong with his life?

An answer came from inside his head.

There's a lot wrong with it. Don't worry, though. I've already said it to you before. You think I may seem like the gas pedal but I'm actually the breaks. You aren't getting anything you didn't want.

To Be Continued.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 10