***Cyclist Man Crusher*** (Part 1)

Mrmusclewriter

The camera was shooting the short video called “Serious Wheels” that in few days should have leaked on YouTube, starring Ben “The Pakman” Pakulski.

It was 10.00 in the morning, the gym was not that busy as expected but the sound of metal could have been heard for miles. Ben bent over to pull his short down revealing his 34’’ pale quads. He was wearing a black t-shirt and a black hat the other way round, like a true Yankee even though he was a full blooded Canadian muscleman.

His wheels were huge and veiny like the rest of his body. Like a transformer that changes its aspect, Ben’s quads did the same as he flexed. Striated, shredded and carved to the bone they exploded in mass and definition. The cameraman kept filming, he was amazed and his private was too.

“This is what I call ‘quad of mass destruction’, I am the best” Ben said to the camera, with proud in his voice and a smirk on his face.

A smile appeared in Ben’s face when he realized that the cameraman was having an erection and to play, he massaged his quads followed by a double slap when he flexed it back.

“These are pure dedication, power and definition…”

Suddenly the speech was interrupted as someone came in front of the camera. It was Robert Fortsmann, a German cyclist well known for his huge quads.

He went beside Ben. Ben was annoyed.

“Ben, your legs are big, you train to have them big as the rest of your body, well maybe not all of it but, look at mine, they are big because I use them to practice a real sport, a velocity sport” Robert said to Ben with a sarcastic tone of voice followed by a smile.

Robert was wearing stretched pants that were like a second skin to his body. He flexed.

The camera moved to Robert as he was showing his 34’’ quads, huge and ripped.

“These are strong legs, this is pure genetic, I was born with them!” Robert pointed out.

Ben went to the cameraman and moved the camera back to his body with his hand in order to keep his short documentary. Rob laughed and walked away with a huge proud smile set on his face.

The documentary went on for an hour in total and in that time Ben thought how to make the German cyclist pay for that interruption.

Ben approached the cameraman and thanked him; his face was much closed to the other guy that was half of his size. He stroked his private; the cameraman’s body went stiff for the surprise.

“Thanks for the time spent for this documentary” Ben said with a very sweet tone of voice.

“Thanks to you” the cameraman said with a squeak tone of voice.

“Next time you move your camera off me, I will grind every single bone in your body!” Ben said to the cameraman changing his tone of voice from sweet to serious with a hint of anger.

“Ok” the cameraman replied with a scared voice.

Ben gently slapped the man’s face twice and left.

Later that day…

Rob left the gym and decided to come back home walking, he was tired of cycling and perhaps a walk via the woods could have been a good idea.

He took his shirt off and kept walking; only wearing the tight shorts and the runners.

The air was fresh and the birds were singing around him, probably for the good weather.

Walking for few miles he spotted a person standing in distance, it was Ben Pakulski with his huge arms folded and a serious expression painted on his face.

Rob stopped.

“Any problem Ben?” Rob asked.

“Many, with your especially” Ben replied, bending over the forestry and picking up a piece of wood.

“Fuck off Ben!”

“Do you see this wood stick? Look carefully!” Ben said while he broke in half.

Rob clapped his hands.

“You are going to break me in half, I guess you are about to say that, aren’t you?” Rob said.

Anger loaded over Ben’s back.

“I am going to smash your pretty face and grind your body, to finish your career!”

“Bravo” Rob screamed out and loud opening his arm and looking over the sky.

Ben’s forearm veins pumped up as he closed his hands in two fists for the anger.

“Let me tell you something, I have already destroyed kids like you and you will be another to my list, trust me, you will suffer, very much indeed” Ben said.

“Fuck off again Ben, if you think you can scary me, well, you are very much wrong indeed, I am German and like the Berlin Wall, I am not that easy to be put down, get the fuck away” Rob replied.

Ben ran towards Rob thinking that he will make pay that pile of shit, in that short amount of time Ben pictured in his mind all the different scenario’s to put the German to suffer.

Ben hit a spear tackle to Rob like an Professional Football Player but Rob’s body did not move of a single inch, under Ben’s surprise, he tried to push Rob away but every attempt was vain.

Rob punched Ben’s back and for the strength, Ben fell off the ground creating a thundering noise and lifting some leaves and terrain up in the air.

Ben was down, surprise, shocked and pain ran over his back.

“First attempt failed, Ben!” Rob said.

Rob stomped Ben’s back several times as he was trying to kill a bug on the floor. The speed of each stomp was inhuman and so was the strength. Ben was unable to stand up and at the same time he was squeaking in pain.

Rob stopped and placed his right hand over Ben’s private and the left one over his chest, lifting him up to then being thrown over his knee with a gut breaker.

Ben landed with his abdominals onto Rob’s right knee that went deep into Ben’s gut. Ben screamed, he bled and his eyes went wide opened.

Rob threw Ben’s body away.

“I guess I have to punish you today” Rob said.

Ben was lying on the grass, keeping his arm crossed over his stomach, trying to breathe as Rob was walking towards him.

Rob kneeled over Ben and spoke.

“Do you see these legs of mine; Do you know why they are so strong? I do not only use them to dispute my runs, I also crush people like you! You cannot even imagine how many bodybuilders, strongmen, UFC fighter and rugby players I have crushed with them”.

“You fuck off Rob” Ben said painfully.

Rob shoo shed Ben putting his finger over his lips.

“I am not finished yet! I will make you cry real tears; I will grind your body. You will become man mince and If I am in the good mood, I won’t probably break all your bones and you will be able to walk and maybe to compete! Let’s kick in”

Rob set on the floor sliding his left quad under Ben’s gut and the right one over his back to then lock the ankles. The show was about to begin as Rob started squeezing Ben.

The pressure started increasing and Ben was losing volume over his gut at each moment of the pythonic squeeze. Rob moved alternatively his quads in opposite directions, creating a chainsaw movement.

The German was executing a cutter scissor movement over Ben’s body, sawing his back and mashing his internal organs.

The Pak-man was grumbled for the pain, he tried to unlock Rob’s ankles with unsuccessful outcome. The pressure was becoming unbearable and Ben was trying to catch a breath as breathing was becoming complicated. His nose bled and drops fell off the ground, staining the soil with a dark red colour.

“I will mash your inner organs and I will break your fucking spine, Mr Canada! At the moment I am only at the 30% of my potential; let me reach the 70%”.

Rob stopped the chainsaw movement and focused on increasing the pressure. Ben’s body began bending up and in one second or maybe two one of his vertebrae will snap!

“Where is your strength bald bastard? Where is it huh? So cocky, so aggressive but a pussy at the end of the day!”

Ben screamed out and loud as one of his vertebrae snapped and three lower ribs cracked.

Rob released the hold and Ben’s body came back to the original position.

“I love this, I fucking love it! Oh the baby is crying, poor boy!” Rob said as he saw tears coming down from Ben’s face.

“Let me help you, to finish this off!” Rob said.

Rob slid his body under Ben’s, wrapping his legs over his waist and again locking the ankles.

It was time for a frontal bodyscissor.

“I call this the exploding bodyscissor, because your ribcage will explode and you will be brought to the hospital after this session”.

Rob began the torture holding Ben’s arms so that he was unable to hit and distract Rob by his squeezing session.

Rob stared at Ben straight in the face as he was suffering as never before in his life.

“I hope you don’t mind to have me under you. I know you flirt with men too, so this could be a very good moment for you, trapped under pure German power”.

Ben turned his face on left drawing a pain mixed with fear on his face; he started crying like a child and screaming like a baby.

The pressure increased second by second, slowly and deadly Rob was squeezing Ben’s waist with his huge and pythonic quads like a car crusher compresses the card under its pressure, slowly.

The sound of the inner organs squishing was low but evident. The ribs under compression sounded like an empty can of beer put crushed under feet pressure. Ben could not scream anymore, his voice was gone but was gasping trying to catch some air, watching the surrounding and not his tormentor’s face, he knew he was enjoying that moment and Ben felt humiliated.

Ben had his hand over the soil, trying to push his body away from Rob’s chest, he knew that if he wouldn’t stay in that position, a full contact with his crusher’s body would have brought only to more pain and perhaps to his spine split in two parts.

Ben placed his hands over Rob’s six pack by mistake and the cyclist suddenly increase the pressure even more. Ben screamed for help, repeating.

“Mum, mum help me”.

Rob started laughing with a evil voice.

“Your mother won’t help you! You are very dead” Rob replied.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1