My Dad's Boy Is A Man

Omiganda

Had to make sure I found this part. For some reason, a lot of members liked this part. Can't remember why but I hope you like it for the same reason and tell me about it. :D

Part 1: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1556-my-dad-is-a-big-boy-re-post/

Part 2: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1560-my-dads-boy-is-a-big-boy/

Part 4: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1595-my-dad-is-a-secret-holder/

Part 5: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1596-my-dad-is-a-cum-fountain/

Part 6: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1606-my-dad-is-a-room-wrecker/

Part 3

The sky was dark yet the moon pushed through it to illuminate the junkyard's assorted weights and vehicles. Deep groaning could be heard in the center as two human bodies pounded were fixed in the center of it all, one atop the other with their skin rubbing together in their naked forms.

I was surrounded with muscle as what could have only been described as a muscular beast surrounded me and filled me with his passion and giving me pleasure with his lips as a medium. Every part of my body burned like a seductive flame as I felt his skin touch different points of my body and leave me quivering under his embrace. My cock was as solid as stone as I felt my

body close in on yet another climax. My abs were matted with my cum, the hair wet and glistening. The man above me was a perfect symbol of masculinity that I couldn't refuse as his large, square jaw pressed into my face and graced me with yet another touch from his furry face and warm, full lips. I had trouble opening my eyes as the beast's actions left my eyes blurry. I could almost see through the darkness of the hovering moons shadow as I tried to form a face with the hidden lines of the dark. The man stood to his full height slowly, our difference in perspective growing farther and farther apart as he began to tower above me like a sky scraper. For an instant, I thought I'd made out the face of the sex beast, his dark hair glistening and his body sweating from his intense work.

Suddenly, the moonlight grew brighter and brighter until I couldn't see anything; the vision of magnificence before me becoming pure white light. Suddenly the light of the room changed and became morning light that shined in through my window. I'd woken up to bright morning light. My arms were tensed as they had a tightened grasp on a thick pillow beneath me that seemed wet with what could only have been saliva. I sat up in an enormous bed and was greeted to the view of what I remembered my brother had told me was my room, the different kinds of furniture greeting me as I arose. I turned to the window and saw that a tea set had been put on my night table, a tea cup of cold drink beside it. I yawned as I felt myself waking up and scratched my chest before I fully absorbed the surroundings closer to me. My sheets were wet with something that felt cold and drying. I blushed as I realized it was coming from me and I threw the sheets aside to see my naked 230 pound body, covered with nothing but my dark body hair. I felt my embarassment start to fill me and I put my head in my hands. The full gravity of my dream and what soaked the bed weighed me down. I'd had many sexual dreams before, ones that left my bed soaked just like the bed I was currently

in, but never had it been for a man.

I shook off these thoughts to try and pretend they didn't happen, throwing my legs out of the bed far enough for my feet to touch the cold wooden ground and scratching my balls. My size 12 feet were a bit wobbly but I was able to collect enough strength in them to stand. I looked quickly for my bag but couldn't see it. All that had been left for me was a large tee shirt and a shorts that looked like they were made with multiple X's on the tags. I put them on and felt the clothes drape over me like a blanket. It had been so long since I'd felt so small in a pair of clothes but, with so few options, I took what

I was given.

I left the room and was greeted to the smell of strong man-sweat and the sight of assorted, torn clothes. That's when I'd fully remembered what I'd experienced yesterday. My big little brother and my even bigger dad; both hulking men that could have scared away an NFL player of any size. I pushed myself through the assorted clothes of many sizes and smells before I made to the other end, short of breath.

When I reached the center of the house, the true size of it's expanse astounded me. The stairs I'd walked up to yesterday to reach my brother's many rooms branched out in two opposite directions, one going to my brother's rooms to the left that I'd gotten accustomed to and the other going into what led appeared to be a large steel door. Had that been there before?

I stopped my interrogation on my own memory as I thought I'd heard something clank in the distance. I followed the sound with my ear, going down the steps to the main floor. The objects inside the many rooms I passed seemed to have the usual items and home accessories but some seemed to vary in size greatly by one another. This didn't phase me since I'd been raised in a house where my dad could tear apart the most durable furniture with his big, hulking muscles. Dad used to always try to point out how sorry he was when he'd come into our little room and try to play with us, accidentally crushing or breaking our toys with power. A sad face would cross him and, me and my brother having so much love for our big ol' dad, would hug him and say it was all OK. We were always really close when no one was there to give us a reason to be embarrassed.

My journey to the center of the clanking sound led me to a darkened square pathway that aimed down a path of stone steps. I creeped down them and became more cautious as the sound grew louder. Posters of muscular icons to muscle were posted along the the walls the way a fan girl would decorate her room with boy bands. The big difference, however, was that each one was had a large x put across it as if to symbolize something. The wide path of stairs finally ended after what seemed like an endless trip to a loud hell. The clanking had become an uproar that rang in my ears as something moved them quickly in a repetitive motion.

A massive glass door led into what looked like an enormous weight room, hundreds of big and heavy looking weights that even I, being a linebacker myself, could lift. I stood near the edge of the glass door to try and peek inside without being seen and I was speechless at the spectacle before me.

Someone big with a wide back was set on a weight bench that looked to be bending from the weight it was holding. The beast above it seemed to be perfectly balanced on it, the small of his back being the center to hold him in place. The giant's arms moved up and down like a machine as it lifted a bar that also was bending from the long set of weights that stretched in both directions. The bar itself appeared be to be as long as a pole used in the Olympics.

My mouth dropped open at the sight of so much weight. There

was no doubt in my mind that the weights were equivalent to an entire standard weight rack. When I could pull my vision from that, I looked to see an enormous chest hiding its owner's head. The two bulging masses bulged with every movement and seemed to be pumped to the max, stretching the bare skin of the enormous chest muscle. A pillow couldn't compare to the size and hardness of the big chest. A pair of lats that looked like the wings of a large creature hid the seat of the bench and had made a large and comfortable seat for a tight but large set of 8 abs.

Each individual ab shined like a bar of soap but looked harder than the cobblestones they mimicked. I felt sweat begin to perspire on me as I smelled the strong smell of man escape the cracks of the glass door. of course, I can't honestly remember if the sweat was from my body reacting to so much testosterone in the air or the pair of shorts that the giant was wearing as he lifted the weight for countless reps. A tight, bright green pair of shorts were stretched to the point of looking like a second skin across the monster's pelvis. The legs of the shorts couldn't reach to his thighs so his all the extra fabric attempted to try and contain a massive bulge that looked like multiple pillows stuffed into the crotch area. The beast's glutes were tight against the back of the shorts as they seemed to try and hold the opposite side of the fabric together with their hardness. I tried to look away and pull myself back together but I couldn't as I watched the beast move the weight, along with his body. I felt my cock jump every time I watched one veiny, full arm bulge as they came down and then surge bigger as they push up.

After what seemed like an endless set of reps, the giant racked the massive weight, the metal groaning from the pressure. When the giant sat up, I felt my cock fire down my pant leg as I saw my brother's face over the valley of pectoral muscles. I knew my brother had good looks that we'd inherited from our father but, seeing him in almost all his glory, buffed up to maximum

proportion with his muscles full with countless amounts of blood, I felt my body convulse as I tried to fight a standing orgasm.

My mouth was open as I tried to hold myself back but couldn't accidently falling against the door and making a tiny thumping noise. I quickly rolled out of the glass door's view as I tried to stand myself up and look back inside. It didn't seem that I'd been spotted or noticed and I was glad I wasn't as I watched my hulk of a brother stand up, his head closing in on the gym's lights. My mouth fell open at such enormity as he seemed to be in an a trance, his blue eyes seeming to send his dominance into anyone who saw them, his brow sweating from his workout. He raised a beastly arm and a forest of armpit hair revealed itself, seeming to follow suit with everything else on Jeff's hairy upper body.

Of course, his lower half wasn't too far behind as it looked like he'd just left a leg workout before I'd came down. Each leg was bulging like its own pillar, the muscles distinctly revealing their three heads and bulging with angry veins that went up and down from his thick, protruding calf to the revealing green shorts that were loosing the battle against so much size. My giant brother leaned his large head over to his raised, sweat covered arm and licked it as though it were the most tasty lollipop you'd ever seen. He flexed the muscle under his tongue and the unbelievable limb only swelled bigger, reaching to almost 1.5 times its original size. Only one limb was meant to be flexed but so much power and muscularity was clearly not enough for his arm as the veins pumped blood into his massive shoulder, which tried to block his head's path to his bicep, and caused his left pec to bulge along with it.

Suddenly, Jeff seemed to go into a muscle frenzy as he raised both arms and flexed his entire upper body, all the muscles converging to for a garden of muscle on top of one torso. His hairy abs cringed as he tried to flex both his arms and his abs, the muscled steps forming a symmetrically perfect eight pack that must have been stronger and harder than steel.

Though I was still marveling at my monstrous brother, I was interrupted by a loud snapping noise. I looked lower to the source and thought I'd have a nose bleed. Jeff's cock was moving like an angry stallion, its confines trying their best to contain its fury and failing against the supposedly extra stretch fabric. A tears began to form along the hips of the shorts as the endowment beneath jumped and moved with excitement. Suddenly the bulge stood still before it jumped again, looking several inches bigger than before. This motion followed an identical one as it seemed the beast was beginning to awaken and wanted out. NOW.

An enormous pillar began to form in the giant's pants as he got off on his muscle, his attention appearing to be on his pecs as he performed a non-stop pec bounce that seemed to pull me in like a horse being caught by a lasso. The enormous pillar looked to have no end to its growth as it quickly started to look bigger than my sizable biceps (which were a mere 17 inches). The beast was awake and, judging by Jeff's expression on his handsome face, would not go back to sleep without some serious attention.

I'd seen my brother naked before when we both joined the local gym 3 years ago. Never had I seen such a monster tucked under that green rag of a pair of shorts before. It was unthinkable something could be so huge but Jeff's big friend proved me wrong as it surged a good deal thicker and longer. With a loud RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPP, the shorts lied on the ground defeated, a giant weapon of mass destruction appearing in its wake. " Fuck. Third pair this week " Jeff said with his powerful voice, the testosterone coming from him too much to be contained by a simple glass door and pulling at my cock. My conscious

was trying to awaken itself as well in reaction to seeing my brother naked and bigger than ever. How could I look at my little brother this way? My answer came as Jeff's giant cock attempted to change from horizontal to vertical, punching his stomach as if to tell me that this alpha man here was not "little" in anyway.

I could see Jeff look down and smile at his passenger and wrapped his hand around it with his big paws, their expanse still only enough to reach less than halfway around the shaft. " Shit" he groaned as he moved his grip up and down the log-cock, his beautiful blue eyes closing and his breathing

becoming heavier, his deep voice and strong lungs creating a sound that reminded me of a large truck starting up. I felt my hand take control as it too wrapped around my much smaller 8 inch cock, my breathing matching my brother's as we pleasured ourselves together but apart. I could feel myself close in on climax, which was amazing since I'd already fired a heavy load

into my white shorts already.

My body showed through my shirt as the big clothing began to become wet with my sweat. This moment was the greatest of my life; greater than any of my times with the big chested girls I always hung around in college. I couldn't control myself as my cock fired yet again into my pants with a healthy amount of cum that collected with the already cold and drying batch in my pants.

Fully spent, I still kept my eyes on my brother as he seemed to have the most amazing sex drive, having not cum at all and still holding up for so many minutes. Suddenly, my brother roared with the voice of a beast and pointed his cock at the walls.

Like a fire hose, the giant weapon fired an explosive and endless ray of cum at the closest wall, splattering with a heavy pounding that sounded almost exactly like a true fire hose. With increasing power, the giant fired cum at the wall that bounced back and hit everything; weights, the floors, Jeff's body. The room's yellow painted walls quickly were being over taken by the new flush of pure white.

Jeff quickly twisted his body and began to fire at every wall, the room quickly getting painted down with its new coat of "paint". I jumped back as my beast of a brother pulled the force of his attack in my direction, a blast of cum hitting the glass door in front of me. I quickly fell on my ass as the glass was covered in an array of endless white that cracked the glass. I was reminded of the moment in your car when your sitting in a car wash and they drop a tub of soap over the front wind shield so you pretty much can't see anything except continuous cascading waves of soap and water. My eyes widened as the glass quickly began to crumble at such force and began to leak through. I ran back around the corner of the steps to watch as the glass shattered and the powerful gun fire (or maybe cock fire) left the gym and fell on the floor outside. I felt as if I was merely watching fiction but I knew that this assault was real. Finally, the blast fell with the force of gravity as it weakened and then finally went back into the gym, its source clearly done with its fury. I was shocked into being still on the stares as I tried to absorb what I just saw but got no time to relax as I heard thumping and splashing that sounded like heavy feet trying to leave the room through the big white mess. I ran like a cheetah up the stairs and turned the never ending corners, running up the stairs, past the torn clothes on the floor, dived into my room and closed the door behind me, hoping my escape had gone unnoticed. I took a deep breath and jumped back into the bed on the opposite side of the room, my eyes wide as I tried to go over everything that had happened in the last hour in my mind. I heard thumping that had to be Jeff and quickly closed my eyes in an attempt to hide my consciousness from him and mask the fact I'd just seen my little brother destroy an entire room with only the jizz from his leviathan of a cock.

Suddenly, the door slammed open and in came my brother, ducking his head through the door and maneuvering through it with difficulty thanks to his big, pumped muscles. He'd put on a black tank top and some tight looking that khaki shorts that were failing to hide his big man weapon. " YOU HUNGRY BRO?! I'M STARVED!" he roared with a big, happy voice that I swear could cause an avalanche on any kind of snow covered mountain. I sat up and looked quickly to his stomach as it roared in protest to its starvation. Who could possibly feed so much man in one morning?!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 13

I believe the reason that a lot of people liked this part, had him just flexing the muscles to himself, bursting out of his clothes, and exploding without even touching his penis.  You were very detailed in this part

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Yeah, this was definitely my favorite part of the story and it shouldn't come as a surprise to anybody. Here, we see the extraordinary orgasm of Jeff that destroys not only an entire room, but also shatters a glass wall. The description of Jeff's "explosive and endless" ejaculation from his "giant weapon of mass destruction" is honestly one of the hottest things I have ever seen in a mgs story.

A lot of people seem to be having trouble finding the other chapters already, and they haven't even had the chance to get really jumbled up by comment-bumps yet. Any chance you could please add a chapter-index to the top of each story, or at least a pair of 'next/last chapter' navigation links?

This story rocks, I hope it goes on for a good long time yet!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1