Best coffee in town 3

panama

June 1st

I was in the middle of the rush hour : dozens of white collar workers wanting their coffee before joining their office and their dreadful job. 

- Come on, Gaspard, move ! 

I was going to curse inwardly, but then I saw it was Gemma, and she was smiling to me. A warm, real smile. 

- Give me a minute. 

I began to refill the big container of filter coffee. At the same time, I could see Gemma moving from one corner of the counter to the other, with magic efficiency... Her "best coffee in town" shirt hugged perfectly her generous breasts, and though she was far from being perfect, I also appreciated her curves, specially that bubble ass... But fuck ! I felt guilty. Am I a perv ? 

- Gaspard ! Is it ready ?

- Yes !

I gave her a knowing smile.

- Go have your 15 minutes.

I turned my head. It was Brian.

- I´ll replace you. Come on.

I obeyed without saying anything. He didn´t add anything either.

There was that big mirror in the staff room. That big mirror I tried to avoid every time. There was also a coffee machine, and I had the weird coffee in my locker. So it was quite simple to have a 10 minutes coffee on my own. I liked the fact of being far away from the customers and my work mates. Did I say mates ? Sorry for that.

It was my second Java weird coffee. I really was enjoying its taste : strong and a bitter without being undrinkable. On the contrary. I really liked the way it tasted. And, as the previous day, I had a deep sensation of well-being while drinking it.

- Argggh. Shit !

I had a stain on my shirt. That´s what happens when you forget you are on your 15 minutes break, not in the moon : you spill the coffee on your shirt. I took it off without thinking too much, facing the mirror. 

- Why am I doing this ? I don´t have another one... Well, maybe I can at least put some water on it... 

Reluctantly, I couldn´t avoid to see my reflection. But surprisingly enough, I didn´t feel as disappointed as usual : my  chest was just flat, not concave. My nostril was slightly more inward. My greenish skin was more white-standard. My twigg arms were... Twigg arms still, but a slight improvement in my shoulders made it less ridiculous.

That´s when  the door opened. I didn´t have time to put my shirt on. It was Amanda.

- Your break is over. 

She had a neutral expression on her face when she saw my bare torso. I even doubt she had time to realize it, because she shut the door after like 3 seconds. But I didn´t felt humiliated as usual. Just amused. 

- OK, let´s go back.

Gemma saw immediatly my shirt was dirty.

- I´ll find you another one. You must have some replacement. What is it, small ?

- No ! Medium !

- It´s a joke. I know it´s medium. 

Gemma put her hand on my chest and briefly let it there.

- Let´s go back to work.

Another shitty morning was coming to an end. I was obsessed with the clock in the opposite wall from the counter.

- Yeah ! See you tomorrow.

Brian gave me a knowing smile.

I went downstairs to the staff room and opened the door without warning. Gemma was in her bras. As I suspected, her generous boobs were quite firm and so inviting. I could feel my dick stirring in my underwear. I was surprised with the intensity of my erection. After some seconds I was at full mast. It was so obvious I felt embarrassed. But she came towards me and gave me a kiss. Our tongues rapidly entered in motion, and soon I was throwing her bra away, and started massaging her breasts. She put her hand under my shirt, and began feeling my non-existent yet abs. I moaned in pleasure, surprised to feel that I was getting more excited by the second. It was king of strange, but my dick was still at full mast. My hand slipped down her flabby stomach, and I reached her lower stomach. I wanted to go southwards to her pussy. I unbuckled her trousers. They fell. My hand founded what I was looking for: her unshaven vagina, which had a roughness that made my dick pulsate with envy... What was happening to me ? 

We heard a knock. Twice. Three times. A brief silence. Then a last one before the door opened. It was Brian:

- Are you leaving ?

We just have had time enough to simulate some random casual.

- Yes.

Gemma went out without even looking at Brian.

I followed.

Brian stopped me. I thought I would be embarrassed, not knowing if he knew. But actually I wasn´t embarrassed at all, which surprised me.

- Gaspard, are you OK ?

I looked at him, slightly surprised because we were almost at eye level, which I didn´t remember that way.

- Yes. Thank you Brian.

I left. 

• Like 4