new story from a longtime lurker - AAAA

fsgfsgfsg

Longtime lurker here, frustrated with life so I thought I'd write some crap to make me feel better. It's not great but I tried.

One weird thing you might notice is that instead of a name, I typed AAAA. So many times, I've started reading what promises to be a hot story, but then there's a character with my dad's name, my grandfather's, my sister's, someone I know/live with/work with, and I can't get them out of my head, ruining the moment. I haven't seen anything like this done, but I made my character's name AAAA on purpose, four letters that never appear together in a word, so you can have some fun with it. Copy and paste the whole story into a Word document, press ctrl+H, and replace AAAA with Ben or Dave or Tom or whatever name you like. I don't really care too much about this story, you can share it with a friend but don't plagiarize it/upload it elsewhere. And if you're feeling another name another day, just replace it again.

And there's a surprise at the end.

If I looked like this, I'd be happy.

AAAA

AAAA was frustrated.

He’d been going to the same high school for four years, yet on the first day, no one knew who he was. Short and scrawny, he weighed 115 pounds soaking wet, with dirty blonde hair, thick glasses, and a dumpy, lumpy style of solid color monochromatic t-shirts and jeans. He didn’t stand out from the crowd at all. He was bi, but didn’t really know since he had yet to lose his virginity. He did, however pop the occasional boner around a female or male classmate but it left him sexually confused.

On the first day of school, he went up to a group of hot girls and guys chatting in the hallway. He worked up the courage to ask how their summers had been, but all he got were confused stares. Which was strange, since they’d had math class together last year. And science. And history. He’d taken notes for some of them and had emails from them.

“It was ok, yeah, fine…” they shrugged, before the bell rang and they went their separate ways, peeling off towards the classrooms. AAAA put his head against a locker and sighed. And tomorrow was his eighteenth birthday too. Senior year was going to suck.

7 AM, the next morning. AAAA’s alarm goes off, and after slamming snooze several times, he gets out of bed, mechanically putting on his clothes. His mother had told him he had been born at 7:15 AM. After lazily brushing his teeth, he put on his watch and counted down the seconds. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1…I’m 18. And still miserable. Wahoo.

Tromping downstairs was when he noticed the first change.

First, the rhythm of his steps was no longer the gentle steps of a cat but the decisive stomps of a man, echoing through the thin hall. Halfway down the steps, he felt a strange sensation as his shirt, now a super-soft blended lycra, touched the walls, causing him to stop. Had he…widened? AAAA looked left and right, and he suddenly saw shoulders, capping his sleeves like oranges and giving him a broader chest. He leaned his right shoulder forward, going sideways down the steps, until he reached the front hall.

There was a small mirror in the front hallway that previously, he’d only been able to see himself from the neck up, but now staring back at him quizzically was a man whose forehead reached the top of the mirror. He had to lean down to check his now straight brown locks, combing them with his fingers and embracing their softness. His dishwatery eyes were now flecked with gold and hazel, perfectly symmetrical to his aquiline nose. In fact, he noticed a lot of symmetry. His hint of a mustache sat atop symmetrical pink lips, above his now prominent chin. Looking down, his sleeves rode up to his shoulders, and his arms, once nothing to write home about, were now highways of pronounced cables that were broadcast-ready. Even the skin on his hands thinned, showcasing long, dexterous fingers and five even nails on each hand.

AAAA felt a curious itch on his midsection, and he wondered…

Yep, they were there, just like his wanted. His abs had come in.

Tenderly lifting his shirt up with his right hand, his core was now six pack central. The ridges stuck out just enough to be hard, six symmetrical ovals that were warm to the touch, but not easily visible under fabric, meaning he wouldn’t have to change his wardrobe, the baggy black and gray shirts would be just enough to turn heads and make guys and girls wonder what AAAA might be hiding. Taking note of his now plump pecs and erect nipples, his eyes cruised down the symmetry of his abs, stopping at an Apollo’s belt which looked like a sculptor had sharpened the bones but covered them in smooth, muscle-fiber laden skin. His completely hairless torso got milky white as it narrowed into his tighty-whities, now tighter in the right places, with his 34 inch waist shrunk to a cool 28 inches, letting the jeans make his butt pop. Loving his new body, he contemplated what he’d see beneath his jeans, but no time now – he had to get to school.

He checked his watch, but there was a cool bracelet in its place. All right, AAAA, he said to himself, you did it.

Grabbing his keys, he walked toward the door but before he opened, AAAA lifted his shirt for one last ab check.

AAAA was content.

25009436_1749982791701249_592749965529317376_n.jpg.9a2cc4ca2158d1ef22c918e09325a95c.jpg

also, any idea who he is? (pic from personal 10 year collection of hot guys with no names)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

It was agood one shot my man.Keep the stories coming 

lol, I just reread it and it sounds super weird. Thanks for the compliment though, maybe I'll give a one shot one more shot. Also if you or anyone want to add on, feel free, I relinquish any control over this story that took me 15 minutes to write.

Just being honest, the story was such a tease. You have a great introduction that starts getting us into it, and then it abruptly stops. You said "just like he wanted". That means he had some preconceived notion that this might happen to him. You also introduced us to the other teens and how his year would suck. Obviously he was content that his year would not suck as much, but what would change in his interactions? In my opinion, the story needs a little bit more.

59 minutes ago, Desato said:

Just being honest, the story was such a tease. You have a great introduction that starts getting us into it, and then it abruptly stops. You said "just like he wanted". That means he had some preconceived notion that this might happen to him. You also introduced us to the other teens and how his year would suck. Obviously he was content that his year would not suck as much, but what would change in his interactions? In my opinion, the story needs a little bit more.

thanks for the feedback...the pic is a bit of a tease, so i thought i'd make the story a titillating tease too. leaving it up to the imagination as to what comes next.