The Witness

Mrmusclewriter

I was a witness that day, I was not part of any domination match, a simple watcher as per request of my friend Ryan's.

Ryan is a 45 years old bodybuilder, for someone he might be too old to yet compete or maybe he must retire before the age of 50 but he love working out, lifting weights and destroy his muscles in order to grow bigger day by day.

My friend has never been into cam shows, domination or wrestling. He loves to show off on the stage and off the stage.

Something changed, he wanted an additional income to pay his supplements so, he gave in for the first to a wrestling match.

Everything took place at my house, free from people as I live alone and very reserved. Noises are allowed as no one can hear you for miles.

The challenger was young bodybuilder, his name was Cody and he brought along with himself a 225 lb and 5'7" body. 

Huge, massive, ripped and dense.

My friend Ryan is 202 lbs and 5'9', a little bit taller but lighter compared to the 27 years old monster.

We were at the house, the bell rang and I opened the door.

Cody was there, in his entire beauty and hugeness.

The guy knew I was not the match he was waiting for, he looked over my shoulder and spoke:

"Is my granpa fighting me?"

I could only picture the rage loading in Ryan's body, the fury was about to be released.

"We will see during this session if the kid will be able to be so funny again" Ryan said.

Cody felt himself insulted, he dropped his bag on the floor, undressed for only staying with his tight blue posers.

He ran towards my friend trying to punch his face.

Ryan was so fast that kneed Cody in his midsection.

I was quite sure that the hit would have not affected Cody until I saw him, gasping for air and vomiting, the probable breakfast he had early in the morning.

Ryan was crossing his arms proud of himself, on the other hands Cody was kneeling on the floor, looking for air, coughing and disarmed.

Ryan grabbed Cody by the jaw, lifted him up and moving the left hand from the jaw to the neck, he started punching Cody onto the face like in a fucking MMA match.

I swear, I have never seen my friend so violent.

Cody was trying to stop the attack but the amounts of punches received were too fast to be stopped.

"Next time, bring respect to people that are older than you punk" Ryan stated.

The only thing audible from Cody was the pain released by his voice.

As if Cody was a feather, my friend lifted the guy over his head like he did not weigh at all, one hand was under his private the other over his throat.

Cody was thrown like a ball over the table that I did love. "Did" because the impact of Cody over it broke in several pieces.

I have never known that Ryan was so fucking strong.

Cody squirmed for the pain landing on the table and the rolling on the floor.

Ryan ran towards Cody that lifted by the blonde hair and put between my friend's huge quads.

A standing head scissor started and when you are locked between two huge and massive legs, the chance to get free are equals to zero.

Ryan started squeezing and Cody started screaming like he was in hell.

His nose bled and his jaws started cracking under the python squeeze.

***END OF PART 1***  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1