tumblr_inline_ovmfvwX8T11v53sqh_540.jpg

I licked his bicep.

tumblr_inline_p068s1MXOw1v53sqh_540.gif

I caressed his muscled chest

tumblr_inline_p068rzFLAV1v53sqh_540.gif

And boy did it taste like heaven

tumblr_inline_ovmf86M7In1v53sqh_540.jpg

My name is Shane. And I love muscles. 

I have always loved the way muscles move on the masculine body of an alpha male. How hard it felt to the touch of my small fingers. How delicious the taste of sweat over a jock’s glorious golden body. 

So obsessed I was over muscles that I had tried for years and years to build my own. Through high school till i was a college boy. But it seems that some people were never meant to be the muscle jock that dream to be. And one of those people appear to be me. Now at my first year of college I have decided that perhaps i should just give up. 

I am a twink. And even though i want so hard to be a muscled jock I think that it is time to accept myself for who i really am. 

I simply love muscles. And I think it doesn’t matter if the muscles are on me or a different person. I just have to learn to accept myself for who I really am and appreciate that if i look really hard i can find muscles everywhere.

And right in front of my very eyes are the very glorious muscles i have been looking for. His name is Gary. And even though we were both the same age we looked completely different. 

We met on a social media app and i fell in love with his cocky personality instantly. He was self obsessed and a complete Alpha master. He would regularly degrade me for being a lesser being than him. And even though i felt completely uncomfortable and humiliated I was turned on by his incredibly huge and manly muscles 

He had his flaws however, and would regularly complain about how unlucky he was to suffer from balding hair loss at his age and his dick being slightly less than average. But truth be told, I would do anything to be him in an instance. What I wouldn’t do to be 6 feet tall like him. To be naturally broad shouldered with a mature manly face. And to be gifted with those adonis muscles...

Which is why i have decided to swap my healthy hair and my proud much larger than average cock with his balding head and smaller cock. Of course it took some convincing from him as well. He convinced me how much of an Alpha he could potentially be and how much i never even deserved all these good qualities to begin with. Although hesitant at first, I agreed.  As he mentioned before, it would be a complete waste to leave me looking good with a head full of hair and a donkey size cock swinging from my small skinny body. I had no use for these good qualities. 

I was not worthy to be blessed with them.

Those were traits better suited for someone born superior.

tumblr_inline_ovmgj38pbA1v53sqh_540.jpg

I placed my hands over his crotch area as i fondled his semi-hard dick. He was a cocky guy and I could tell he would enjoy this massage even though he refused to show any emotion through his jock sunglasses. Typical cocky jock behavior while talking to twinks like me. 

tumblr_inline_ovmgmntiIe1v53sqh_540.jpg

As his cock got harder and started to “escape” his pants. I played with his balls feeling the transmission of my essence to him. I allowed him to take as much as he wanted and looking at his cock i could tell he was certainly taking as much as he wanted. His smaller cock was constantly growing larger while i could feel my own shrink. I gazed up to see his head had grown a short tuff of hair that now made him look like his actual age. A forest of facial hair also begin to appear giving him a rugged handsome look befitting his jock status.

tumblr_inline_ovmgtlFuPF1v53sqh_540.jpg

The arrogance and confidence was overflowing from him as i continued rubbing his cock that was now leaking precum. But i made sure to continue playing with his balls allowing the transfer to continue uninterrupted. He was getting so cocky now. Raising one arm to flex as he showed off his much larger bicep. He was only supposed to take my hair and cock, but what can i do if he wishes to take my remaining muscles as well? I’m a twink now and i have to learn to be submissive. His hair had grown so thick and dark it was incredibly hot to see him charm me with his wide jock smile as i imagined what he would look like when the transfer was complete. He was going to be the muscle god he truly deserves to be. 

It also helped that while i was rubbing him off he a called me derogatory names like “pussy boy” and “skinny ass bitch”. I could totally see him as the alpha he is now. 

It was so hot. And my rubbings got more intense as his moans got louder and more powerful. It was like a lion roaring. So dominating and beastly.

Between the moans he did try to tell me to go slower and that he could not ejaculate or the transfer would end. But i couldn’t help it. The whole process was way too hot. Plus he was enjoying it so much. I was determined to be the twink i was born to be and serve my alpha jock to the fullest. 

tumblr_inline_ovmh8rh9mD1v53sqh_540.jpg

Gary finally reached a climax where he was trying so hard to contain. While yelling at me to stop he tried to force my hands away but i could not not help it. To see him in this state of ecstasy as he opened his mouth to gasp for air i rubbed even harder transferring my last usable essence to him as he finally shot.

It was Glorious. 

White

Creamy

Rich

Milky

Powerful

In fact it was so powerful that it shot several ropes all over my face and a dozen more into my mouth. It was truly a recognition of my new status as a submissive twink to accept myself for who i was as i swallowed his cum all down. Nothing ever tasted so good.

i was totally in my own world feeling his cum on my tongue that i did not even hear his yells.

“What Is Happening To Me?!!!”

I quickly opened my eyes to face him.

tumblr_inline_ovmhlw9YjS1v53sqh_540.jpg

A moment ago he was a tall bodybuilder sized jock. But now he was just slightly bigger than me. He was still muscular but i could tell he was losing his muscle mass rapidly. His skin had also become much paler. 

I looked in the mirror at my own reflection still in shock. But hair had grown back and it seemed even thicker! And my body. It looked so much larger than I remembered!

tumblr_inline_ovmhql24SJ1v53sqh_540.jpg

He kept yelling as i gasped to myself in the mirror unsure of what to do as our bodies continued changing. I was now much taller than Gary was and my shoulders were huge! I noticed the tense muscles on my arms get bigger as veins popped up all over filling my larger body. 

Gary on the other hand had lost almost all his muscle mass as he kept touching himself all over trying in vain to stop his muscles from leaving his body. His hairline started to recede and his pecs had completely deflated and his arms were getting smaller with every passing second.

tumblr_inline_ovmhxcpbHJ1v53sqh_540.jpg

The pressure of my growing pecs was so intense that my shirt neckline begin to rip itself revealing my still expanding bouncing pecs as it glistened in the sweat coming from my gloriously tanned skin. I was still in shock and i looked over my shoulder to see that Gary was feeling the same as me.

He finally lifted his jock sunglasses up to his forehead hoping that all these was just a malfunction with his sunglass lenses. His continued yelling after assured me it did not help. 

It took us both some time but we finally calmed ourselves down. I was surprised how much he was yelling. A few moments ago he was still the confident self-assured jock and now he was behaving like a frightened little pussy. 

“You swallowed my cum didn’t you?” 

“You weren’t even supposed to make me cum you idiot, look what you’ve done!”

He continued yelling and pointing a finger at me while i couldnt help but stare at myself in the mirror. 

I look good.

It felt good

“Now we have to do the whole process all over again. You seriously love wasting my time you fuc…..”

I interrupted his nagging by pushing him aside while standing in the middle of the mirror and did a pose. 

“I would hate to waste your time…” I replied

I grabbed the pair of jock sunglasses off his forehead and put them over my own face.

"You could just learn to accept yourself" 

I flashed him a pearly white smile.

tumblr_inline_ovminkijVN1v53sqh_540.jpg

tumblr_inline_ovmipxgLyo1v53sqh_540.jpg

Special thanks to @harryjones for helping me get my old stories from tumblr back. Its good to know theyre not lost forever. Just gotta spend some time finding all my stories again and re-uploading them here.

Till then enjoy this one.

I hope it makes you hard.

This was pretty great! I have to admit, I wouldn't mind if the jock had actually ended up stealing the narrator's good qualities and suffering no consequences either though. 😋

On 5/8/2019 at 5:00 AM, AlphaToy said:

This was pretty great! I have to admit, I wouldn't mind if the jock had actually ended up stealing the narrator's good qualities and suffering no consequences either though. 😋

i have plenty of such stories where the bad guys win. i can introduce you to some of them if you want.

But for this story, looks like the little guy won...😎