Summertime

BrawnTimberwolf

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to give it a try and write my first own story.
First couldn't decide if I should write in a third person perspective, but I seemed easier for the first try not to.

Please don't mind my small vocabulary, haven't wrote in english for years

Hope you like it as far as it goes. Enjoy!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was never one of those bulk guys showing up in every sportsclub, gym or randomly on the street. I was just the average guy, more chubby but not unsporting. But because I wanted to change something I startet to work out a bit and also added some cardiostuff like jogging. So it happenend, that one day while I took a new route I came by a sportsfield I never knew it existed. It was a really hot day in summer and there was this guy, around 6 feet and 2 inches tall and must have weighted more than 240 pounds training alone. Can't say how long I just stood there and looked as he was flexing, straining und worked his routines.

Was it intentionally or mere coincidence as the egg crossed the field and kind of fell right in front of my feet. Unsure what to do more by reflex he took up the football.

"Hey man, can you pass it back?"

There he stood, just a few meters away. Breathing deeply as I watched those gigantic pecs pressed against his tight sweaty shirt as if they just want to rip it apart.

"Hello, somebody in there?"
His deep, dark voice vibrated through my whole body.

"Yeah sure...", I tossed it back.

"Thanks man!"

He turned around and started to walk away his broad shoulders nearly seemed like they could take the whole world on it. Then he suddenly stopped and looked over his shoulder.

"Wanna throw some passes?"

"Well...what? Ehm....you see... I'm not very good at these things..."

"Oh come on! You don't have some other business, do you?"

'I want to touch those muscles rather than throw a pass'

"Sure... If you insists."
"I'm Brian by the way."

"Marco. Nice to meet you"

For the next 15 minutes it was just that. We threw some passes - which was actually more fun than I thought - and Brian sometimes even fooled around as if he can't get them. Each time he set this astonishing body of his in motion I can't help myself to watch these muscle.

And then, without any warning, he stood in front of me an takled me to the ground.

There I was, lying on the ground and feeling his hard muscles all over my body. These specs which could be continental plates, his deltoids which seemed as big as my own head, traps like mountains. I smelled his sweat and hoped he didn't noticed my package awaking like a beast out of an eternal slumber.

I opened my eyes and Brian's face was directly over me, piercing right into my head with his ice-blue eyes.

"Sorry man", he grinned and got up again and reached out to help me up again, "couldn't resist to. Hope you're ok?"

While being pulled up, I watched his biceps contract, making his arm nearly twice as big as it was before, while the veins popped out.

"It's all right, didn't hurt."

"You're tougher than I thought!", Brian said still laughing.

"You think? Never gave it a thought myself."
"No, really. Want to practice some basic talkes with me?"

'And feel your muscle once again? Hell YES!!!'
"I'm not sure, I really don't know all these stuff"

"Ok, come on, I can show you. First of all come over here."

I took a step forward not to sure, what to make off alle of this.

"Closer! You want to grab me!"

'Sure I want to grab you, every muscle, every inch of your body'

"Now put your arms around my waist."

'Hell, how should I do THAT? But wow these abs are like steel!

'

"You have to grip firmly! You don't want to fondle me, you want to control me!"

'And how nice it would be to fondle your body, touch every corner, follow those veins with a finger...'

"Ok, stop!"

'No, I don't want to!'

"What?" I was kind of startled. Did he noticed my desire?

"Think I should show you first", and in seconds he changed positions, put my arms aside as if they were just small breaches and grabbed me around the waist with his big arms, laying his head against my body. My pulse just began to increase again.

"That's it, try again"

I tried again not to think to much about the body I was to touch again.

'This body is like an armour. And those squads. I think I could only clench one leg at a time.'

"No just pull me up and..."

I just pulled, grabbing those muscle tightly and tossed him to the ground, falling onto him. I heard my heart racing as I just lay between those his squads which felt like they can easily crush me. With my hands I could feel those impeccable lean and toned muscles under the shirt.

He laughed again.

"Not bad, didn't see that one coming."

I suddenly felt embarrassed and jumped up.

"Sorry, I didn't thought I could lift you up."

"It's alright".

He just jumped up from the ground and as his feet landed I could he seemed like a macho muscle gorilla.

"Damn, my shirt...Well never mind..."

and before I realised what was happening, he just ripped his shirt apart, revealing his upper torso to me.

My head exploded as I looked at his upper body now fully revealed, sweat glistening in the afternoon sun. His strong arms with these huge biceps and triceps. His massive delts like melons and his neck was thick and powerful. Everything twitched and flexed tightly as he got rid of his shirt. I counted his abs and followed the them as they clearly build up in a V-shape towards his loins, disappearing in his shorts. I only could imagine what lies beneath.

I felt my dick was thickening and about to show right through my shorts.

So I turned around, trying to get myself think about something different than this muscle beast right next to me 

Suddenly I felt this firm grip on my shoulder. A broad and rough hand, his hand, turn me around. It was a sensation of domination and kindness at the same time.

There he stood, half naked with those ice-blue eyes of his. They pierced though mine with this kind of question. I could smell his body, his sweat and his breath as he leaned over, coming extremly near with his body to mine and just said with his dark voice.

"Wanna touch these again?"

• Like 24
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for the likes and comments.
I will continue the story, but got another one up my sleeve, which I will release first. :)

• Like 1