Arrowhead, the Last Apache

CardiMuscleman

Chapter Forty

"Good evening, I'd like to thank you all for attending what, I believe, will become a defining moment in the history of this great Union. For the record, I am Doctor James Barnaby, a deputy US marshal here in Powder Creek and this is Sheriff Danny Blain, the officer who deputised me a little over six months ago. It was following my deputation that I began to notice a common theme among suspects, namely their inability to remember key information, either through them lying or deliberately withholding information and this set me thinking, what if there was a way to extract that information directly from their minds. It was that thought that triggered a series of events that has led up to this moment, I therefore open the floor for questions. Yes, sir, the man in the beige jacket!"

"Thank you" replied Danny affecting the best British accent he could muster, "David Jones, Times of London, in the report that preceded this event, you mentioned that you had conducted this suggestion on a large number of animals, what made you decide to trial it on humans?"

"The results" replied James, "in 99% of all trials we were able to extract information that we knew had been remembered by the animal!. Yes, gentleman with the flat cap"

"Och" came Danny's best Scotch accent, "Gregory Campbell, Herald of Glasgow, are you aware that several members of the House here in the United States have raised concerns over this?"

"I am indeed aware of those concerns" replied James, "which is why this is a proof of concept test!"

"Pardonez moi, monsieur" interrupted Danny, now affecting a French accent, "I was led to believe that the concerns where, how you say, the Fifth Amendment?"

"I am not aware of those concerns, but as this is a proof of concept test, if it works then the House will be able to raise those concerns at a later date. Now, if you will excuse me, I would like to explain how the process will work. Earlier this week both myself and my friend exposed ourselves to increasing amounts of electrical energy and recorded the moment when we were knocked unconscious by it. Using our vast records, we have found two gentlemen who were able to experience the same amount before being knocked unconscious themselves. These two men are Mr. Hera C. Les from Athens in Greece and M. Issac de Porthau from Pau in France, and we are very grateful for their assistance. This morning, we gave them both two different textbooks and asked them to memorise as much as they could of those books. This afternoon they were tested and the results placed in these sealed envelopes. Myself and my friend will then be exposed to the same amount of energy and as the information is extracted recite what we are remembering. It is my belief that if we can remember no less than 75% of the original memory, then the concept will have worked. Now, gentlemen of the press, I fear I must ask you all to leave, although the process is not dangerous to those watching, we have yet to devise a way of doing it without being completely naked. I hope that you will understand, but will report back within the hour!"

"Oh, Doc" moaned Danny as he started to get undressed, "you were not kidding, you have the best imagination I have ever seen or heard!"

"Thanks" replied James, as he started to get undressed, "being in college does that to a person. Now, onto the bed and let's get you restrained!"

Danny moaned every time James handcuffed him to the frame of the bed and said "I'm in your hands now, Doc, make it a good one!"

"Oh, don't you worry" smiled James, "I will" and with that lay on the other bed frame, handcuffed his ankles and then slammed his hands into the ones at the top of the frame and turned to Danny and asked "Science, or Sex?"

"Science" moaned Danny, "I love the way that you talk that way!"

James coughed and then announced "We are ready, start the generators"

Almost immediately Danny started to moan "Oh, Doc, I can feel it, I can feel the power stimulating my heart, making it pound like a man!"

"Yes, that's quite normal, this process requires that the entire body is at it's maximum limit!"

"Yeah, I can feel it building, my heart's pounding, my cock is rising, my balls are churning, oh, Doc, this is heaven!"

"Yes, it is...oooh...rather on the sexually...ooh...stimulating side isn't it?"

"Oh, Doc, I feel like a man, look, look at my hard cock!"

"Well, that's....ooooooh….a surprise I will....oooooh….admit. I was.....ooooooooooh….expecting that to happen!"

"More, Doc, more, turn the genrators to maximum. I want to see you grit your teeth, I want to see us both pull on these restraints, I want us to both become real men!"

"I....don't....know....what....would....happen....if....we....went....that....fast...." and with that James moaned

"Yeah, Doc, you're feeling it aren't you, you are becoming as much as a man as I am. Well, guess what, before we started, I bribed the backroom boys. All I have to do is scream a single word and they will give it all to us, all one million watts of electrical power and only I know what that word is!"

"But...you...can't...the....process…"

"FUCK THE PROCESS!" roared Danny and screamed "You hear me in there? Get ready!"

"Danny, no please..."

"POWERHOUSE!"

Both men then instantly pulled against their restraints with Danny screaming in ecstasy and James grunting "No, switch off the generators before..." but as planned in their script both men instantly slumped to the frames. It wasn until a few moments later than Danny groaned and this time spoke with a French accent as he asked "M. Heracles, is that you there?"

"Aye" replied James, "It is!"

"Then it worked, mon amis, just as you planned it would, but how?"

"When your father is the god of thunder, an electrical force, and your son asks to inhabit the body of the strongest mortal alive and bring his best friend with him, it will always work, for am I not Heracles?" and with that James pulled against the restraints which snapped and as he stood up, he walked over to Danny and breaking the restraints said "And are you not, Porthos, the man who followed me as a Titan, and my lover?" and with that he kissed Danny who moaned "Oh, Doc, this is going to be glorious" before stating "Aye, the Titan and his lover!"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Chapter Forty One

"Every time you help me possess the body of a man endowed with the same amount of strength as us, you always say that that body is the strongest body you have occupied. Once again, I long to hear those words!"

As Danny massaged James's bulging pecs, James moaned "Aye, it is true, my lover and yet, this body is endowed with even more strength than I possess!"

"Is such a man possible?"

"Possible, yes, Likely, that is a different matter. I can just feel his sense of power as I feel his strength, his masculinity, oh, Porthos, my lover, please, I beg you, let me experience the power this man possesses. Push me and him to the limits of his endurance"

"You wish me to make you spill his and your seed!"

"Aye, spill our seed and in return, my lover, drink it in!"

As Danny swallowed James's now thirteen inch rock hard cock James moaned "Yes, yes, my lover, swallow it, make me more and more of a man than any man alive in the world today. Please, I beg you, push me, push me so that the heart inside this man beats so fast I cannot keep count, push me until his breaths become ragged, push me until I can no longer speak then, my love, drain me, drain me of what makes a man a man and revel in his strength, power and manliness!"

As Danny started to suck and James moaned, he chuckled to himself and thought "All those times I failed to get into the college drama club's productions, who's laughing now eh?"

For the next hour Danny sucked, massaged and tried everything he knew to get James to cum, but James just stood there resisting every attack and assault and Danny had to admit defeat and as he plopped James's now fifteen inch cock out of his mouth he gasped "James, how are you resisting all this?"

"Well" he chuckled, "if you want me to be a real man, you have to punish me like a real man" and waited for the penny to drop. As it did Danny smiled and said "My lover, thou art resilient to everything that I can do, I wish that we could possess these bodies for a lifetime but fear that the only way I can get you to spill your seed is for us to relent our hold?"

"Indeed, my lover" smiled James and as they both lay down on the bed frames he added "Until the next time, my love" and with that they both gritted their teeth, moaned and rubbed their cocks as hard as they could. As they both came they roared, almost in unison, "For Zeus!" and "For France!" before they both appeared to pass out, only to moan a moment later as the orgasm hit them and as they did Danny, now back in his reporting mode gasped "Gentlemen, we heard sounds of excruciating pain and agony, then two people speaking in languages we didn't understand! What happened?"

As James sat up he smiled to Danny and said "Gentlemen of the press, although our experiment was a failure I believe that we have discovered something new. This line of research will have to be investigated on a regular basis, perhaps as often as three times a week" and with that James winked, before adding "But, rest assured gentlemen, when we come to a conclusion we shall present to the media again. Now, if you will excuse me, we need to review the data!" and with that waved his hands as though gesturing people to leave, placed the mattress back onto his bed and said "Danny, does Porthos want his meal now?"

Danny jumped on top of James and as he covered them both with a blanket James moaned "If Heracles is willing to be suckled?"

• Like 2

Chapter Forty Two

"Rustlers" growled Danny as he, James and Ned, a local rancher peered through a clump of bushes just after midnight on the first night of May. it was a sentiment that James agreed with growling "Didn't like them when I arrived here, and don't like them now!"

"Jest look at them" whispered Ned, "fifty of my thoroughbred Longhorns, see, I told you didn't I?"

"We'll take care of them, eh, James?" replied Danny and as James nodded all three moved from their hiding place to the sheriff's and James' horses with Ned clambering alongside James and without a word of command, all three were racing towards the rustlers. It wasn't until Danny fired three shots, one in the air, one over the heads of the rustlers and one into one of the rustler's thighs that they realised they've even been witnessed and a sharp command of "Reach!" prompted the unwounded members to follow the instruction without pausing for breath.

"Of all the damned luck" one of them cursed, "the sheriff and the doc!"

As James tended the wounded man, Danny tied up the others to their saddles and soon were processing back to Powder Creek with Ned praising them both to the hilt declaring "I don't know why I waited so long!"

Six weeks later the rustlers were marched into the courtroom where the honourable Judge Callahan was presiding. Needless to save having been caught in the act they had no defence and the judge sentenced them to ten years for the myriad crimes they had committed. However, James eye was more taken by man standing outside the court and as he leaned into Danny he asked "Friend of yours?". As Danny turned he saw the man who looked at them both with eyes full of hate and scowling. Danny replied "Nope, friend of yours?". James shook his head and as the trail concluded, they decided to ask the judge if they knew who he was.

"Jud Saunders" came the reply, "Brother of the rustler that you shot. Always on the wrong side of the law he is, heck, I'm surprised he was even brave enough to stand outside a court"

"He was throwing one or two mean looks at us" chuckled James

"And that means trouble, for both of you" added the Judge, "you're both big strong men, but, well, when Jud is around, you'd need to be stronger than Samson!"

"Oh" smiled Danny, nudging James, "we can be given the right stimulation!" and with that the two walked out laughing prompting the judge to scratch his head. However as they mounted their horses, they failed to see Jud glare at them both and growl under his breath, "I'll never leave your trails, Danny Blain, or yours James Barnaby. Not until I've avenged my brother" and with that he skulked away plotting his revenge.

• Like 2

Read this in one go and signed in just to say that its written beautifully. Just enough emphasis on everything and repeating some older measurements like dick size so people with bad memories can remember.

But I hope you keep it light and adversity free, that's the best part about this. There's no big bad or drama made from being stupid brats 

Chapter Forty Three

As James trotted along the trail that led to the main route to Dodge City, he took a deep breath and slapped his chest as he did so. It was a glorious late May morning, the sun was already making the air nice and warm and as he admitted to Platinum "If I get the chance on the way to pick up these supplies for the surgery, I might be tempted to do a little boulder lifting" and moaned to himself as he imagined the hot sun beating down on his naked body, sweat drenching every part of him and his cock hardening.

Suddenly, his daydream was shattered by three loud gunshots and as he stopped Platinum, he strained to work out where they had come from. However, instead of hearing more gunshots, he heard a noise that sent the fear of God into him. Hooves.

"STAMPEDE!" he exclaimed and turned Platinum around as a herd of at least fifty steers tore around the corner in front of him.

Platinum didn't need any instructions and immediately galloped back where he had come from, but, just a few yards on, he stepped on a jagged stone, stumbled and fell separating himself from his rider. Platinum landed on the edge of the trail, whereas James landed just inches from at least a one hundred foot drop. There was nothing else he could so, as he instantly laid flat on the ground, took a deep breath and flexed every muscle in his body to try and ease the force of the impacts as every one of those steers stampeded over him. It was the ultimate test of his strength and courage and whilst some of the steers did make impacts, such was his strength that as the last steer disappeared into the distance his initial diagnosis of "Dang, only a couple of bruises. Being four hundred pounds of mass has it's advantages" and with that stood up and breathed a sigh of relief. Until he heard a bellow, and turned around and nearly had a heart attack. There, at the corner of the trail was the biggest steer James had ever seen. He didn't know it but this was "O Grande", the largest steer ever reared up to that moment in American history. It was so large that it was impossible to weigh it, but based on its length, width and breadth, conservative estimates suggested a weight of four thousand pounds, ten times James's weight and there it was, staring him straight in the eyes.

James started to back away towards his horse saying "There's a good steer, don't do anything you might regret" when misfortune struck, another steer, half the size of O Grande came charging down the trail. James managed to avoid it, but as it carried on, it bumped into O Grande who roared and charged with James in its sights. As O Grande charged, James didn't know what to do and so acted on instinct by grabbing the steers horns before they had a chance to gore him. The steer lifted him off the ground and shook its head with James holding on for dear life screaming "HELP!"  but then as the steer stopped, something snapped in James and digging the heels of his boots into the sand, he started to press down on the horns.

As he did so, he could feel his heart pumping louder and faster and as it did, James seemed to change from James, the physician, to Arrowhead, the Apache as he grunted through gritted teeth "Arrowhead, friend of ranchers, help them to solve many rustlings" but it was no good that steer wanted to make mincemeat of James and as the battle carried on James changed again, this time to Porthos, the Titan.

"You would dare to test the TITAN!" roared James even though he could feel his biceps, triceps and lats screaming in agony, "then you shall TEST THE TITAN" and with that he hunched over the steer. His body was being tested to the limits of human endurance, his shirt, underneath his jacket started to split from the strain, sweat was pouring down his face, he was huffing and puffing like a madman, but more importantly, he was getting aroused and as his cock hardened and started to make his pants bulge, his moans became more and more animalistic.

"You may be the titan of the animal world" grunted James, "but I am THE TITAN" and with that his world seemed to explode. The next thing James knew, the steer was lying behind him, completely out cold, with James puffing and panting. As he looked around trying to work out what had happened a frightful thought entered his mind. He had read, indeed it was his favourite tale from the entire canon, of Porthos saving the life of a baby by throwing a bull over his head and killing it. Had he, through some incredible force of willpower, done the same? Lifted a steer, ten times his own bodyweight and thrown it over his head? As the thought embedded itself in James's mind, he lost control and came. As the orgasm faded and James came back to reality, he gasped in horror.

"Got you at last, Doc, I told you I would!"

"Jud Saunders!" exclaimed James and suddenly everything made sense. It must have been him who fired the gunshots, causing the steers to stampede in an effort to kill him, but thanks to his tremendous strength, imagination and sexual deviancy he had survived and with that declared "I'm taking you in!" and with that jumped over the steer between him and Jud and delivered such a right hook that Jud was instantly knocked out. It was then that the cattle ranchers arrived and as they saw James standing there, covered in a sheen of sweat, O Grande out cold by the side of the trail and Jud also out cold the head rancher exclaimed "Dayum, when did you start breakin' in steers, Doc?"

"About ten minutes ago" he panted and as he stood next to O Grande asked, "Well, am I a rancher?"

Two weeks later when James returned with the supplies and told Danny his story, Danny had to hold onto the cell bars lest he collapse in a heap and replied as James completed his story "Forget Heracles, next time we do a fantasy, I want to be you , Doc!"

• Like 2

Chapter Forty Four

Both James and Danny loved the summer. The average temperature during the day was always in the nineties and at night it rarely dipped below sixty, but this summer was extra special. Sure, on the surface both of had to express concern. James, warning the children, the expectant mothers and the old folk to "keep drinking as if your lives depend on it, because it does" and Danny, having to deal with lots of criminals stuck in the cells because the regular transport service from Dodge City couldn't happen due to the heat, but when the sun set and the town went to sleep, the two lovers loved to gallop off into the plains and either spend the night under the stars completely naked, the heat still evident even well past midnight or especially if James was feeling in a rampant mood, wrestling each other under the full moon.

The summer had another unexpected advantage and that was that James began to look even more muscular than he usually did which Danny pointed out one evening as the two were lazing on the decking at the back of the surgery waiting for the sun to set so that they could have another night under the stars.

"Yes" replied James, as he rubbed his stomach, "I've noticed that as well. I can't say why it's happening but dang, if it's not making me feel more powerful than I am already!"

"Doc" said Danny by reply, "do you think that you could...?"

"Yes, could what?"

"No, it's a silly idea!"

"Go on"

"Well, would you like to stand on stage and show off your power to an audience?"

James looked at Danny and tried hard to suppress a chortle and as he failed he chuckled "Me? Stand on a stage and bend a horseshoe?"

"No, I didn't say show off your strength, although that said, bending a horseshoe sounds like fun, now, I said show off your power?" and with that handed James a poster adding "This came on the stage from Houston last week"

"GREAT COMPETITION" James read, "Be the man declared the most powerful man in the world"

"From what I can tell it's a three stage contest for men like us. The first stage is a test of pure strength where each person has to lift the same as they weigh over their head, up to their chest and up to their waist, the second stage is a demonstration of their muscular prowess but its the third stage that I'd really like you to do, Doc, a test of pure unrivalled masculinity. Can you lift..." and with that Danny looked around and sure that no one was looking, moved closer to James and whispered "..the Dinnie Stones?"

James's eyes opened wide as he gasped "The Dinnie Stones? He's given permission for them to use them?"

"They sure have, Doc" smiled Danny, "just imagine it, you, on that stage, lifting both stones that weigh close to seven hundred and fifty pounds and then having to walk a distance of no less than seventeen feet as fast as possible. Oh, Doc, I...I would cum I know it but think of the fame. A humble doctor from the plains of the United States stronger, more powerful, more masculine than any other man in the world. Oh, James, please, I'm begging you, enter that contest in Houston at the end of September, become the most powerful man in America, go to the finals in London, England in November and become the man I know you are. Please, James, please?" and with that Danny looked at James which prompted him to say "You're doing those muscle eyes again!" which was James's description for the pleading face that Danny presented him with whenever he wanted James to do some incredible feat of strength. After a few moments, James sighed and said "All right, you win, but on one condition" and with that he pointed to the bottom of the poster adding "You wrestle the strongest man at the same event and make him cum!"

"You've got yourself a deal, Doc!" beamed Danny and as the sun set, both men stood up and shook hands.

• Like 1

Chapter Forty Five

"Oh, Doc, you look so powerful, so strong, so manly, oh, please, Doc, I'm begging you, let me out of these handcuffs, please, Doc, please, I need to ram this weapon into you, rub my hands all over that powerful, manly body, please, Doc, please, I...I can't stand any more of this. Doc, please, please, I beg you, I..." and with that Danny screamed as he came and as he did he slumped to his knees puffing and panting as the handcuffs connecting him to the door of James' bedroom rattled.

"Sorry, Danny" smiled James as he turned his back on Danny and flared his back, "I have to practice these movements every day, not only to make sure I don't make a mistake on that stage but also so that my body knows what to expect. Something called muscle memory, I think, of course muscles can't remember things but perhaps they can recognise when they are being strained" and with that twisted himself so that half of him was facing Danny, still panting on the floor and half turned away and as he puffed out his chest moaned "Although that said" and gasped as he cock started to pre cum.

As James relaxed and got dressed in his usual clothes, he asked Danny why he experienced the same things that he did, just on a lesser scale.

"Isn't it obvious?" replied Danny, "you love your muscles as much as I do. It's human nature!"

As James finished dressing and taking the keys to the handcuffs out of the pocket he said "But what if it happens on the stage, I mean, I know I will be wearing a loincloth, but, well, I can't think of that many people who will be impressed?" and as he undid the cuffs Danny moaned "I would" to which James laughed and helped his lover to his feet.

"There is one possible way though" said Danny, "Hypnosis"

"What?" asked James

"A peculiar condition of the nervous system, induced by a fixed and abstracted attention of the mental and visual eye, on one object, not of an exciting nature" said Danny to which James replied "Have you been reading some of my medical books?"

"I read about it in a magazine a few weeks ago. Supposedly it allows someone to control another person simply by focusing their mind onto something else!"

James looked at Danny, then snorted, chuckled and burst out laughing "control another person, that's as likely as this area going back to Mexican hands!"

"But it might stop your weapon discharging at the wrong times?"

"Oh, all right" smiled James and with that started to get undressed again saying "Just don't do anything I wouldn't!"

An hour later a totally naked James was lying on the bedframe with Danny dangling a watch and telling James to focus on the watch and with that he started to swing it with James dismissing the whole thing as "more quack medicine"

"Ticka, Ticka, Tock" recited Danny, "Ticka, Ticka, Tock, can you see the hands on the swinging clock?"

"Yes, so?"

"Midday, morning, noon and night, watch the clock and hear my voice!"

"You know this isn't going to work"

"Whether you are slow, or whether you are fast, time is always racing past!"

"This is complete nonsense!"

"Ticka, Ticka, Tock, Ticka, Ticka, Tock, can you see the hands on the swinging clock?"

"Told you, this is complete and utter rubbish!"

"Are you in a hurry, are you in a race, can you see the numbers on its face!" and with that Danny kept on saying "Ticka, Ticka, Tock" and slowly James's dismissals started to fade, his eyes started to close and he moaned "Ticka, Ticka, Tock!"

Danny stopped the swinging watch and nearly came. James, his lover, a man of some three hundred and ninety pounds of mass that seemed to defy logic was now under his control. Breathing hard Danny said "When I snap my fingers, you will be...Heracles!" and with that snapped his fingers. James's eyes instantly opened and as he sat up he declared "Greetings, mortal, thou art in the presence of the Titan, Heracles, pray, for what task have I been summoned?"

• Like 2

Chapter Forty Six

"Oh, heck" breathed Danny as James stood before him acting just like Heracles did in all the tales the two had read, "it works!"

"Pray lad, what is your name?"

"D..D...Danny"

"Danny?" asked James and then exclaimed "Ah, a shortening of Daniel, yes? I have known many Daniels in my time. So Daniel, what is the task that has proved so impossible for mortal man to complete that you have summoned me, the son of Zeus, to accomplish!"

"Forgive me, but your presence it..."

"Aye" chuckled James as he puffed out his chest, "there cannot be too many men who have appeared to you like this" and with that he got down on one knee, flexed his bicep and said "Go on lad, feel it!"

"Sir, I…"

"Come lad, there is nothing be afraid of"

"That's just it, sir, I will"

"Will?"

"Cum"

"Oh, spill your seed" and with that James chuckled, "For a man to spill their seed in my presence is quite normal, indeed I consider it a form of tribute. There is nothing to worry about, please, let me reassure you, I will not harm you. You summoned me and therefore, for the duration of the task, you are my master" and with that James bowed his head causing Danny to moan uncontrollably. As James looked up with concern, Danny was puffing and panting and moaning "I...I...I...I"

James nodded with a smile and with that grabbed hold of Danny's pants and ripped them off him, closely followed by his briefs and as Danny's cock continued to harden, James declared "By the gods, my lad, thou art mighty. Tell me, is the rest of you as mighty?" and before Danny could stop him, James ripped off the rest of Danny's clothes and nodded in appreciation.

"I am the Titan" he declared standing up, "but thou, thou'st would make a fine apprentice. Tell me lad, would you like to sample my power?"

"P...P...Power?" stammered Danny, his cock now fully engorged

Without a word, save a chuckle, James picked Danny up, kissed him on the lips then threw him into the air before catching him upside down and slowly moving Danny's cock towards his mouth. As he swallowed Danny's cock, Danny came with a roar and as he opened his eyes, he found James's cock now just as hard and inches from his mouth. Danny opened his mouth and as James thrust his cock into Danny's mouth Danny's eyes opened wide as he felt the warm rush of James's cum enter his mouth. For a moment he felt strong, powerful and as James's cock receded from his mouth he moaned "When I snap my fingers, you will have no memory of this moment" and with that snapped his fingers. Instantly James collapsed to the ground and as Danny recovered from the experience he moaned "Dang, James, that was magnificent". James replied "Thank you, sir, but, may I ask who James is please?"

"That's you that is!" chuckled Danny as James opened his eyes

"I am awfully sorry, sir" replied James in the most British accent it was possible to have "but I appear to have lost my memory. Who am I?"

• Like 2

Chapter Forty Seven

"You're James, James Barnaby, the local doctor!"

"Am I?"

"This is your surgery, doc, come on, please tell me this is some joke?"

"I agree that this is a surgery, sir, but, I have no idea who I am, this is no joke, sir!"

"Tell me you know who I am?"

"Well, by the way you are dressed, sir, you are clearly the local sheriff..."

"And my name is...?"

"I don't know, sir"

Danny's world collapsed and as he fought back the intense sadness he was feeling with a "Would you excuse me a moment, sir?", he let himself out of the surgery, out of the building, out into the cool night air, slumped to his knees and wailed "Oh, James, what I have done?"

"Are you the one called Danny Musket?"

As Danny looked around, he gasped as he began to make out, albeit faintly a man approach him even more powerfully built than James.

"I ask again, are you the one called Danny Musket?"

"Yes" replied Danny, "James calls me that on account of how...well endowed I am"

"My name is Grey Cloud and I have come to you to offer hope!"

"You're..."

"The man you know as James was adopted by me as a small baby. I called him Blue Eyes but when he became a mighty brave he choose the name Arrowhead. You are the man he shares his seed with?"

"Yes, Yes I am"

"Then I have to the right man, for I, Grey Cloud, can help you bring Arrowhead back. However, it will take all your determination, all your strength and all your willpower!"

"Anything" wailed Danny, "I didn't mean to make him forget everything, I promise I..."

As the ghostly finger of Grey Cloud touched Danny's lips, he instantly stopped talking

"Danny Musket worry too much" chuckled Grey Cloud, "Arrowhead tells me this always. Now, go to Arrowhead and prepare!"

As Danny did as he was told, he shook his head on several occasions. Was he going mad? Had his accident made him lose his mind? As he got to the bedroom, he opened the door and found James sitting on the bed. He stood up and said "Sir, I fear that if I stay here any longer, your relationship with me may provoke remark. Therefore I shall..."

"DO NOTHING" boomed Danny before he slammed his hands over his mouth adding "That wasn't me!"

"No" came the booming voice, "that was me speaking. Grey Cloud, the last chief of the Apache tribe and now I bring Arrowhead back" and with that Danny seemed to pass out.

"Danny, Danny, wake up, Danny. It's almost sunrise, people will ask questions you know!"

As Danny opened his eyes, he was greeted by James's smiling face saying "Rise and shine, sleepyhead!"

"James...Arrowhead...is that...?"

"You were expecting someone else?" chuckled James and as Danny flung his arms around James he added "I'm not a steer you know!"

"But...But...But"

"I told you that that hypnosis wouldn't work" smiled James, "although that said, I did have a weird dream. I dreamt that Grey Cloud, the man who first raised me as a child, came to me in the happy hunting grounds and, well, pushed me. Pushed me harder than I have ever been pushed before. Forget lifting seven hundred pounds on a bar, try seventy thousand pounds on a bar. And you know what was even weirder. You were there as well, thrusting into me with that musket of yours. I'll tell you what when I woke up about half an hour ago, I had an orgasm so powerful it seemed to, well, clear my mind for what of a better word"

As Danny took this in, he smiled and said "Yeah, you're right. Hypnosis is for quack doctors. Not a real doc, like you!" and with that Danny nodded his head and made his way back to his office. As he laid back, his feet on the desk waiting for the first arrival of the day, he knew what must have happened. Grey Cloud must have taken over him and forced him to cum like nothing else on earth in order to force James to cum with such power than the effects of the hypnosis wore off.

"You are a clever one, and I am proud to call you, a friend"

Danny jumped to his feet just in time to see Grey Cloud declare "Grey Cloud has spoken" before he vanished into nothing leaving Danny thinking "Dang, James, your family sure are muscular!"

• Like 2

Chapter Forty Eight

"Dang, James, I know I have said this before and keep on saying it until the steers come home, but you are a man, but this time it's official!"

As James nodded his head, he looked towards the mirror in front of him, holding the front bicep pose that he had already been holding for the last five minutes.

"How many people can say that they have lifted their weight over their heads, then up to their chest and then up to their weight, fifty times as quickly as possible, and all in ten minutes overall?"

As James raised an eyebrow, Danny chuckled "Yes, I know the answer is three, but dang, I mean to see them all in the flesh!"

As James smiled, Danny smiled back "Well, almost, mind you if their upper bodies were as powerful as their legs then you are in good company" and with that he picked up the paper on the table next to him and looked at the drawing.

"James Barnaby, doctor from Texas, the most powerful man in the United States, Jules Tremblay, a lumberjack from British Columbia and Miguel Lopez, a farrier from Mexico. The three most powerful men in the whole of the North American continent, all now on their way to London to become the most powerful man in the world, and dang James, I'm able to come with you as your coach. How you wangled that I have no idea, but I think I can guess, yes?"

As James nodded again, Danny was lost in the sight. James's powerful muscular chest, naked, his stomach almost still, his face becoming more and more red as he continued to hold his breath, and his powerful weapon, now glowing purple, being assaulted by Danny also naked with his own weapon starting to pre cum.

"Look at me James" Danny moaned, "look what you are doing to me. You're making me lose our bet. I bet that I would not be able to resist cumming whilst rubbing that cock of yours as you held your breath, which is why I made a counter bet that I could make you cum before I did. You've won too many of these bets and now it's time I won one back!" and with that Danny twisted James's cock but still the doctor stood tall, his face not changing for one second despite the pain that he had to be experiencing. As Danny watched the lack of reaction, his cock started to leak even more and moaning "Oh, James, you can't withstand that surely? However, I am prepared" and with that reached for the stethoscope on the table and with a little difficulty, placed it onto James's ears and chest.

"Listen James, listen to that pounding. listen to your heart pounding as I punish you. You can with stand physical pain, yes, but how resilient are you to your imagination. Listen to that heart, pounding like a locomotive hurtling down the track. Every beat of that powerful heart stirring that imagination of yours and what an imagination it is. Dreaming up stories about transferring minds from one brain to another, being able to channel some distant English relative, I bet right now, as you listen to that heart of yours pounding, you are thinking of some new story? Perhaps Heracles being struck by lightening and becoming even more powerful, or perhaps him and Porthos wrestling naked, the winner sucking the losers' weapon, or perhaps you are imagining the future where men, big, strong, powerful men like yourself are kidnapped by the military and turned into hulking monsters, injected with unknown chemicals, exposed to power that can only be dreamed of today, their minds transformed into thinking about only being the biggest, strongest, most powerful men in the world!"

James started to grimace and as he did Danny smiled and delivered his coup de grace.

"Or, even more interesting, combining them all. A soldier, converted into the most powerful man in the world, his body full of unknown chemicals, is captured by an enemy force, perhaps one headed by a person he once knew as a friend. He is then strapped into a metal chair, his naked body attached to electrical devices and a helmet placed on his head. The aim, to transfer his strength, power and intellect into an mechanical weapon that will be able to think like a man, and the kicker, the soldier's personality will be overruled by the person he once knew to make the mechanical weapon totally evil. What would that do to you eh?"

James roared as he came and as he did Danny came seconds later.

"Danny" panted James as he slumped to his knees, "we get to get those stories written down. They'll make you a fortune!"

• Like 2