The Bigger One

SarisHappy

I can never think of a good title...

anyway, here's another story.  Not so much growth focused.  More size and size difference focused. 

This seems like I'll add a part 2...it's just a matter of when the muses speak to me.

-------------------------

Your hand brushed along your hair a bit, getting it just right.  It's not like you needed to do this, though.  You could basically go out with bed head and still get the hottest women to approach you by just smirking at them.

You were the definition of alpha male.  Your body was made to deposit your seed into as many women as possible.  As smart, strong, and capable as you were, the core of your purpose was for nothing more than to propagate our species.  To pass on your amazing outlier genetics.  Destined to push humanity into a better standing in the history of evolution.  Your bigger, stronger, more fertile decadents will go out and flood the gene pool with...you.

And you knew it.

Your massive frame easily carried the pounds of giant muscle, that easily grows under strain.  Your sharp, focused mind and senses able to pick up on the most subtle changes in your environment.  Your heart able to support you easily at your size...a size that barely seemed human.  Testicles so large and efficient, you could feel the testosterone pulsing out of them, saturating ever cell in your body.

And you knew you were still growing.

And growing faster than ever.

It's been years since you've seen anyone taller than you.  You have grown accustom to the shock and awe of people looking up at you.  You sometimes grow tired of people begging you for just your touch.  It's a bad day for you when you only take home 5 women.  Sometimes, your empathy reminds you of all the people you simply were not attracted to, that were heartbroken by the fact that you rejected them.

But you knew this was to be expect.  These were inevitable aspects of being the alpha of alphas.  No one could challenge your authority, our presence, your sexuality.

Until...tonight.

Sitting up at the dim bar, getting a few shots in, preparing to enjoy your night.  You down a beer glass of whiskey like it's a shot glass.  It seems like it, in your giant hands.  You smirked, realizing this.  Your size continuously amazed you.  Catching your reflection often had you thinking "God, how am I this looking?"  Or "I'm getting even bigger...how much bigger could I possibly get?"

A second glass was given to you.

In slow motion, you rose the glass up.  People around you were usually awed by your drinking abilities.  This time seemed to be more so.  Your head tilted back as you swallowed the spirits, and the entire bar seemed to fall into silence.  You set the glass down, smiling.  Knowing people were admiring you, as usual.

You look to your left, seeing most of the patrons at the bar looking at you...

Wait...no...

They are looking...past you?  What could possibly take attention away from you...what event could be taking place...

And you feel presence take a seat next to you.  Whatever had moved into position besides you was taller than you.  Your hyper senses picked that up.

Now and then, there was the anomaly.  Someone with gigantism or some such thing, taller than you.  Never as good looking or muscular as you, though.  Still, you were a little jealous.  You were the biggest and best.  No one should be taller...

You turn your head to your right, and your jealously turned to shock.  The most beautiful dark skinned female form sat, with her right hand on the bar, her body turned towards you.

You had to look...up at her...Somehow, Her dark hair, eyes, and tanned Mediterranean glowed in the dim building.  Her form exploded with femininity, overloading all of your sensitive senses with her beauty and sexuality.  If you didn't have perfect control over your gigantic penis, you would've grown erect at just the sight of her.

Her giant breasts were at your eye level, defying gravity.  The cleavage exposed about half of the top of her breasts.  They were held aloft by broad, strong shoulders.  This just exaggerated her proportionately tiny waist.  If you weren't so lost in her majestic, otherworldly beauty of this woman, you'd question how her body can even stand upright...

Until you saw her thick, defined legs, made to carry well more than her own body weight.  Her ass muscular ass was so round and big, it enveloped the tiny stool that struggled to keep her form up.  You could see the perfect, spherical orbs of her booty even from the front.

Her hair acted as a frame to her body.  Amazingly long, flowing down just past her buttocks.  The thick, wavy nature of her hair reflected every bit of light that barely existed in this bar, as it curled and bobbed with any little motion she made.  Hair that flared out to the left and right of her, some of it over her left shoulder, with no frizz or imperfection.

Her face almost blinded you, perfect in dimension, shape, and proportion.  The size of her head still human looking, making it seem small in comparison to her amazonian body, which just made the rest of her body all the more impressive.

Your primal nature believed you were visited by a literal goddess, come down from heaven to bring you nothing but the purest form of bliss and pleasure.  Your ego was conflicted...a woman who was taller...bigger than you?!  She couldn't be stronger though...could she?  No...that would be impossible...females aren't capable of such strength...physiologically that would be impossible...

but the amount of beauty and sexuality that this woman controlled almost brought you to your knees...THAT should be impossible.  YOU were the alpha.  YOU were in control.  She would bend to YOUR will.  You would never let anyone, especially a woman, control you.  You almost shook off the enchantment that she had over you...ready to take control and have her, like the hunter that you are.

Until she spoke...In a voice that almost stopped your heart...with a smile that almost made you weep.

"Hi."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

I really enjoyed reading this story, as a fan of muscular, strong, perfect females, good to see a story like this, but I'm guessing that in the end, the guy will grow bigger and stronger than her, but much like the story Jack and the Muscle Goddess, I'm very cool reading the girl dominating with her size and power advantages up until that point.

I really have no idea where to go with this though.

Just thought of the idea of me being stronger than a strong man, so I wrote an exaggerated fantasy of that.

• Upvote 1

I'm okay with that too, like I said, I'm into female muscle and strength, if the female character shows herself to be stronger and is stronger throughout the second chapter, I'm very cool with that.