A Plague of Supermen

Dangeresque

The following story is a commission from a person who wishes to remain anonymous and it is an example of a story that is approximately 5500 words in length. A story of that length at my current commission prices, being 2 cents a word, would run about $110 USD. Let me know what you think and if you want to commission a story from me perhaps? Anyway... on with the show...

There had been a rash of very destructive break ins throughout the city in the past few weeks. Every time it happened, people went missing. There were also very violent acts of vandalism where people seemed to vanish afterwards. Once a whole city bus was seemingly torn in half and in the aftermath, every person on board it had vanished to the aethers.

In every case there were no traces of the people who would have been the victims.

Then one Friday morning... everything changed. The police received a panicked call from the head technician at the water treatment plant. He was babbling on about some kind of muscular guys tearing the place apart. Literally destroying the place. They sent out five cars. Ten cops total. None of them knew that the world was about to change, much less how much their lives were going to be different from that day forward.

It was a ten minute drive from the city along a narrow road up through the hills to the water treatment plant. As they got closer the roads got rougher, shifting from well maintained blacktop to gravel by the time they pulled into the parking lot. The facility resembled a factory with exhaust pipes and the whole shebang. The massive metal doors, surrounded by an arch of brick, looked as though they had been torn from the building and tossed to the sides. The brick frame was a good 15 feet tall and was smashed on all sides as though something large had been rammed through and into the building after the doors were torn asunder.

The cops pulled up without lights or sirens. They were immediately worried for the plant worker that called them in a panic after seeing the state of destruction on that door. Guns drawn, the ten cops made their way to the point of ingress. Five of them on one side of the entryway and five on the other. They peeked in and saw no immediate threat and so they snuck further into the building. After while they saw what appeared to be cracks in the concrete floor, like mini craters that had what appeared to be large footprints in the epicenters. They followed the footprints in and up. Stairs were practically crushed into a ramp and when they reached the top of the stairwell... that's when they saw them. That's when they saw the supermen.

There were four of them. Two of them were behemoths with muscle upon muscle stacked and built beyond what should have been physically possible. They stood eight feet tall with golden skin that practically glowed with strength and power as they always seemed to be glistening with a light sheen of sweat. One with long blond hair that went half way down his back, the other had short black hair accompanied by a short beard, goatee, and a hirsute body to match. The cops were easily able to see their golden tanned bodies because there was nothing to obstruct the views. The super pair seemed unconcerned with the police who were quietly approaching. At first the cops only thought there were two, that is until they saw the other pair.

The other two supermen were not the same as their bretheren.

They were more god than man. They had muscles that put the supermen to shame. Stacks upon stacks of over inflated beachballs stuffed inside where all the muscle groups should be. They were fifteen feet tall each, or they would be were they able to still stand. The bulging muscles of their calves lifted them from the ground from the sheer swollen gargantuitude of their magnificence. They sat back upon massive testicles the size of small cars which made for perfect godly thrones. Their arms stood out to their sides and their pecs were so large that they squeezed their chins from the front while their neck and back muscles hugged their heads from the back. They were in essence completely immobilized by their super-powered and tremendous muscles. They could only watch as their less big yet still impressive companions manuvered their bodies.

The super men pinched, tore, and moved thick steel and iron water pipes in their hands like they were made from tin foil. They molded the shrieking metal just as easily as clay in their super powered hands and wrapped the now merged, out-going, water pipes around the eight foot long members of the immobilized muscle gods they were taking care of.

The cops could only watch in awe as these behemoths that were men got their massive, precum leaking cocks, hooked up to the city water supply. The pipes that would normally supply water appeared to have been twisted shut and one could only assume it was by hand, given their incredible muscularity and displays of strength in hooking up the muscle gods. The gods began to flex and thrust what little they could against the pipes, those pipes grinding and squealing against the impossibly hard flesh of their eight foot long mega cocks.

The commanding officers, sergeant Cole and detective Bayer motioned for everyone to move forward. They ran up, guns drawn, voices raised and called for the super men to stop everything.

“You two! Stop what you're doing and put your hands up!” shouted sergeant Cole.

The super men only grinned and seemed to ignore the police's instruction as they hooked up the muscle gods. The police were a mere fifteen feet away from the massive men when the super men turned to them. The blond muscle god pointed to them and said, “Fear not little men. You are all going to be like us very soon. You. The city. The world. All is well.”

He walked towards them with arms out stretched. His foot long soft penis began to erect as he stepped closer. The police inched backwards and Bayer called out, “Stay the fuck back! Get back now! This is your last warning!”

The superman did not stop and the cops opened fire. The bullets impacted his skin with thwaps as the lead flattened on his impenetrable skin and fell to the ground leaving nary a trace on his perfect body. The eight foot tall giant erected full and stood with his hands on his hips as the laughed. His two foot long cock was thick as a two liter bottle of soda and became the central target for the cops as they reloaded. They fired essentially exclusively at the massive cock, thinking it a weak point of the man.

They found themselves wrong as the bullets bounced off his cock just as easily as the rest of his body only the effects were different as it caused him to stop smiling and start moaning. He found his cock thickening and it expanded another six inches, rounding out at thirty total. Then he came like a firehose from balls the size of coconuts. He held his hands on his hips and aimed his cock at one of the officers, blasting the man from his feet and plastering him against a wall with so much force that the wall buckled in from the mere pounding of hundreds and hundreds of gallons of super man seed.

The black haired super man, now fully hard, with a member to rival that of his fellow super man, jumped over the throbbing muscle gods and landed with a footfall that cracked the concrete under his five hundred pound muscle frame. He rose slowly to his full eight foot height and walked to the nearest cop then grabbed the man by the shoulder. The policeman punched and kicked as he was lifted from his feet. He even threw his unloaded weapon at the massive man but nothing seemed to phase him or even make him bend in the slightest in any way he didn't want.

The super man held the police man aloft by his neck single handed and with his other hand positioned his gargantuan cock, setting the man's rump atop the tremendous head. The policeman punched the mighty muscular arm that held him single handed.

“Please! No! Please stop for the love of god!” cried out the policeman.

The dark haired super man tilted his head, gallons of precum spurted against the pants of the officer, soaking through and lubricating against the massive member. He grinned and spoke in a deep booming voice, “God? We are your gods now little men... and you shall service us as we please...”

The god then unceremoniously pushed the man down onto his tremendous immovable rod and despite the man's cries and pleas it continued to go in further and deeper. He pushed in at a steady pace, the massive cock stretching the officer wide and ripping free his pants. The giant cock made the officer's belly distend till the buttons popped off his uniform shirt.

The officers were so distracted by the display they hardly noticed that the blond super man had grabbed another of their ranks and was inserting himself in much the same way. They could only watch on in horror as the giants fucked their coworkers. Their friends. Stretching them wider than should have been possible. There must have been something in their precum that kept their victims alive as they were fucked by the godly men.

The police then heard a tearing sound coming from the pool of cum that had blasted their friend. Suddenly officers Stanton rose from the cum and stood a seven foot seven inch tall super man, totally nude as he walked from the cum and brushed it from his frame. He walked to officer Yates and lifted him just as the other super men had lifted the other officers and Yates cried out, unable to fend off the impossible strength of his former friend.

Stanton the super man bear hugged his fellow officer and flexed his massive muscles in time, hearing the bones of the lesser man creak and groan against his impossible and invulnerable body. His newly massive cock erected at a full twenty inches of ass splitting terror and he thrust inside his former friend. The three super men then fucked and started to pick up the pace. The remaining six officers backed off and knew they were no match for the super men and whatever their plans might have been.

They had backed down the stairs in full retreat and made their way for the door when the three super men came in unison. All three of the fucked officers were fucked full of hundreds of gallons of super cum, inflating their bellies till they were the size of small cars. The former officer Stanton however was still fully slickened from his fresh super cum coating and the legs of his fuck toy slipped from his powerful grip. The man was only half full when he lost control and with the grip loosed, officer Yates flew off that cock like a cum rocket and shot across the water treatment plant, landing by the entrance as the officers were running off.

Yates reached up and grabbed sergeant Cole by the ankle before he could run off and said, “Wait! No time to explain... I'm turning... They have one mind... I saw it... they have headquarters under the Main Street Gym...” he coughed up a gallon of super cum and then with a big breath he said, “Go there... stop them... run... or I will fuck you into one of us...”

They saw Yates begin to shrink in belly size just as he began to swell in muscularity, bursting from his clothes. Luckily he let go of Cole and the officers fled to their cars. Cole and Bayer got in one cop car and sped off, followed by one officer in each of the other four cars behind them. They sped down the road back towards the city when they felt a boom from behind them and then saw something in their rear view mirrors.

The super men were jumping hundreds of feet through the air in bounding leaps that hurled them with incredible speeds. They went around the bend and saw a man, the former officer Yates explode through the treeline and land on the hood of the car furthest back, crushing it into the ground with 600 pounds of super powered muscle fully on display. He spun in the air while he soared, landing so he faced the cab of the car. His feet landed first, stopping the car instantly, and his massive three foot erect cock slammed down on the roof of the car, collapsing it inward.

Yates reached down and tore open the roof in one swift motion, so fast that the officer in the car didn't even have a chance to impact the steering wheel in front of him. He tore the seat up in another swift thrust of his arms, lifting the cop out so fast that he had no chance to react. Yates then shoved his cock through the metal and fabric of the seat and into the cop still held in place by his reinforced seat belt. The cop in the seat cried out in pain as he was entered by force but the police who drove off weren't as concerned by that as they were busy seeing the other two transformed officers landing in similar fashion to Yates.

One landed cock first on the trunk, impaling the car to the ground through the screaming metal and pavement. He stood with his cock alone lifting the car off the ground. Another landed in front of a car in a squatting position, facing a car, so that his three foot cock impaled the vehicle and stopped it dead as it drove forward. His cock went in through the engine block, ripping into the body of the car as the vehicle had no way to harm his impenetrable form. He grabbed the car and pulled it further along till his cock penetrated the cabin, causing him to cum in an instant. The former cop turned super man erupted with hundreds of gallons of white hot seed that flooded the cabin of the car and filled it with incredible speed, almost full to bursting after just the first shot alone.

The super men continued to fuck and blow loads of incredible proportions and the two remaining police cars drove on to the city. The three remaining police happily sped back to the precinct, they were very rattled but there was a job to be done. The sergeant called all the remaining police from their precinct to gear up and head out. They couldn't answer questions as to what they faced only that it was the most danger they had ever been in. No one would have believed a description... It was something that had to be seen.

With the three from the water treatment plant and those from the precinct there were a total of 24 officers in full swat gear that made their way to the Main Street Gym. They couldn't help but notice the streets were strangely quiet and practically abandoned as they made their way into the gym. The gym itself was empty but the armored swat team searched around as though it were hostiles in every corner. They found nothing but there was a door in the back from which they heard clanking, churning, and grunting coming from.

The cops, lead by sergeant Cole, opened the door, saw a long winding staircase and with the door opened smelled an overwhelming manly musk mixed with the scent of cum. The sergeant was not to be deterred as he led his men, armed to the teeth, down the stairs. They must have gone down at least five stories before the concrete stairwell opened up to reveal a massive chamber. A chamber that stretched in all directions and was supported by massive pillars which must have spanned the entirety of the city just five stories down. Lights hung from the ceiling and tremendous silos covered as far as they could see in this under-city layer.

The cops stared on in awe as they saw a red-haired superman, a black-haired superman, and four blond haired super men all wearing gladiator style sandals and loin cloths that bulged with massive endowments. They were all carrying shipping crates and loading them into trailers that they then carried and set on massive elevators that carried them up to warehouses all around the upper-city. There were ten immobilized muscle gods who had their cocks hooked up to milking machines. The muscle gods all moaned and seemed to be unleashing massive loads that were drained and flooded into silos all around the under city. The silos then drained into massive machines that were filling bottles of fluid in a production line. The sergeant picked one of the bottles off the line to examine it and saw that it said:

Protein Super Shake

Things weren't making sense but then he saw a man behind a desk. A big man with a deep tan and dark hair who was kicked back, smoking a cigar in leisure. The swat team ran in and cried out for everyone to put their hands up and freeze. The muscle gods were in no position to stop cumming and getting sucked while the supermen simply ignored the swat team and continued on with their work tirelessly. The man in the chair spun around and stood, standing seven and a half feet tall. He adjusted his tie as he started to walk towards the invading forces.

“Gentlemen. You all know me,” smiled the big tan man smoking the cigar, “It's all okay. You can put the guns down and just give in. It's all going to be just fine.”

Sergeant Cole was aghast, “Mayor Sandow? What the hell are you doing here? What's going on?”

The Mayor puffed his cigar and grinned, “Well I suppose the jig is up. It's all coming to a head today so why not tell you everything? You're all going to know soon enough anyway.”

The squad kept at arms but were by and large ignored by the supermen. They kept a lock on the super beings as the sergeant said, “Mayor I think you are in danger. We need to stop these... people... like now... They're doing something horrible.”

The Mayor laughed and said, “On the contrary. These super men are mine. They are all my doing. You see... before I was mayor of this town I was a scientist who had been rejected because of my theories on muscle growth and strength enhancement. I was able to develop them here... Below the gym I owned in a secret lab. But then I tapped into something bigger... some other dimensional force that imbued me with a power greater than I could have imagined. I found that those who I shared my seed with were imbued with immense strength and better yet... they were completely under my control. I found that there was pretty much nothing I couldn't do... and so with my first acolytes I built this place. Everyone who ingests either my or their cum becomes super men all linked up to me... We found that the more super cum someone ingested the more they progressed to what I've come to call... the super gods. So big and strong that their muscles make them immobile. We're not sure if they'll ever change back but they essentially become unstoppable cum factories with an endless supply.”

“I... see...” said the Sergeant.

“So then I started testing my protein super shakes on people... which are just more super cum in a fancy bottle. One taste and you're hooked. One bottle and you're swole. More than that and you're one of us. Super strong and able to cum a nearly endless amount of super seed. The more cum you take in the stronger you get till you become one of the immobile super gods. Right now and for the past several weeks we've been shipping off the shakes around the country and the world with the worldwide launch ready to go any minute now,” smiled the Mayor as the city above them began to rumble and shake with dust coming down from the ceiling, “Take that back... the launch just started and now this city... and most of the country will soon be mine... then the world. Only a matter of a few hours I would say.”

“I think what I heard there is you take the head off the snake and the rest of the snake will die,” said the sergeant, “Men fire at will! Stop the mayor and the rest of these muscled fucks!”

“You think you can harm gods?” asked the Mayor, “If you need proof we are not to be trifled with then by all means... do what you must and see for yourselves.”

The mayor then proceeded to hulk out, as it were. His whole body convulsed with power as he flexed his biceps first. His entire body swelled inches bigger in every direction, drawing the suit from loose to tight his biceps flexed free of the suit, stretching the under shirt to it's max right away. Another light flex and the biceps burst from the top. He then flexed his legs and his calves and feet burst free from his suit and shoes alike. Stretchy socks kept his feet clothed but his thighs had other ideas as they flexed bigger at the same time as his forearms, leaving him in torn cut off shorts and more of a vest than a suit top now. He flexed his chest and rump in time and those huge hairy pecs tore free from his suit jacket, dress shirt, and under shirt all in one go while his massive and tanned nipples erected. A massive full body flex freed him of all his clothing except for his very stretchy socks, leaving Mayor Sandow in nothing but tatters of his former clothing... except some overstretched pinstriped dress socks. No longer the seven foot seven inch “weakling” he was before, the massive man now stood a full twelve feet in height.

The mayor began to walk towards the officers and when he was a mere 25 feet away he stopped and began to flex for the men, putting on a show as his two foot long soft cock with boulder sized balls hung down low on his massive frame. He was so self obsessed that he barely noticed all the bullets bouncing off his frame and ricocheting into the concrete walls and floor. His invulnerable body let everything bounce off. He looked up to the officers when he saw a grenade land at his feet. It exploded and literally blew his socks off. The Mayor chuckled at the pleasurable feeling of the shrapnel bouncing off his cock and balls. His cock began to swell in size, throbbing, lengthening, and growing with every heartbeat of his tremendous body.

The supermen in the underground cum factory were all taking notice now as their progenitor was under attack. They casually walked to the gun fire, their hardening cocks ripped free of their skimpy loin cloths till they tore up between two and three feet hard, paling in comparison to the cock of their creator which was now five feet long of throbbing barrel thick cock flesh that bounced with his every move. The cops had brought three bazookas with them. One they aimed at the Mayor. Two were aimed at the approaching supermen.

The giant men didn't flinch as the bazookas were fired. A blond super man took one square in the chest, a red-haired superman took one directly in the shoulder while they mayor took a blast square below his cock right where his dick met his balls. The concussive explosions were enough to knock the cops on their asses as they held up their riot shields to keep from being hit by the shrapnel. But as the smoke cleared they saw the supermen simply dusting off their hairy muscles as though someone had just poured some soot upon them with black marks left on their superior and unharmed muscles in cartoonish fashion. The mayor had to squeeze his cock at the base to keep from cumming right then and there at the force of the impact.

The six super men, now naked except for their sandals, dashed at superhuman speeds to the riot shields of the cops and in unison bashed the shields aside by the strength of their giant cocks alone. Those eight cops who guarded the front line for the remaining sixteen who hung back were all knocked from their feet. They didn't have time to get up before they were each snatched up by their reinforced body armor. The six super men each inserted their massive cocks into the rears of an officer each, super precum lubed pulling down to the hilt with cries of pain turned pleasure.

Two of the six each held an extra officer in their free hand but then they each made sure to hold 3 officers each. One in each hand and one on their cocks. 18 of the 24 officers were essentially incapacitated in such a fast amount of time that no regular human in the room had time to react to it. Only six men managed to remain free of the super grips.

The Mayor snapped his fingers and said, “Men? Hook them up to the machines and bring those extras into our ranks.”

The six supermen walked with officers yelling and hanging off their cocks, while others flailed in their grips and placed the ones in their hands into throne-like metal chairs which instantly clamped down on their wrists and ankles.

“Feed em'” said the Mayor and the super men obeyed, flipping a switch which brought automated hoses to their mouths that latched onto their heads and began to pump super cum directly into their stomachs with resounding gushes.

The men in the chairs squirmed as their bellies distended with super cum flooding into their bodies while the supermen used their held cops like cock sleeves that slorped up and down over their precum spurting super dicks. One of the dark-haired super men felt like showing off by walking up to the other cops and flexing his cock alone, bouncing the cop attached to it and his cock-bloated belly around like a windmill while he posed and did a sexy stripper kind of dance.

Mayor Sandow walked up and picked up a cock toy of his own that he held atop that barstool thick cock head of his. A single spurt of high pressure precum blasted a hole in the officer's pants and pumped a cup and a half of clear viscus fluid up his rear. Nothing could prepare a human for the entry to come... that is except for Sandow's precum. It was a powerful transformative fluid that rendered a man elastic, even moreso than the precum of the supermen did. It made whoever ingested it impervious to harm by whatever super human was about to use them for sexual pleasure.

With the man lubed, the mayor thrust into him and the five remaining cops watched in terror as the mayor fucked the armor off their friend while still others were filled by super cum from pumping stations designed to make new supermen and that alone. The six supermen finished almost simultaniously and pumped hundreds of gallons of super seed into the cops they held and fucked like cock sleeves. The five free remaining cops didn't stay to see the aftermath of the invulnerable super men and fled back up the stairs. They were half way up when they heard the roars from below of newly formed super men who were ready to fuck and destroy just as much as those who fucked and came before. There was a rumbling as the supermen burst through the staircase entrance and they could feel the thooms of heavy destructive feet tearing apart and cratering concrete with every rushed and powerful step. They were on the final flight when the super men caught up to them.

Two more were taken right away and got fucked from both ends by newly formed and extra horny supermen. Only three remained. Sergeant Cole, Detective Bayer, and Officer Collins were the only ones who made it back to the gym. Collins didn't make it out.

A superman burst through the floor. His best friend, officer Yang, was now a nine foot, hyper muscled, hyper hung, feind with a three foot cock that was as thick as a three liter bottle of soda. He watched as Collins ran off into the gym and gave chase, lifting whole racks of weights and bending them overhead like they were made of cardboard before tossing them aside. He caught up with his friend and then pressed his cock to the mouth of the officer, slowly forcing it's way inside. Yang took his time and fucked the throat of his best friend slow and hard, the punches he knew meant nothing because soon his friend would see the light and find a new way of life for them to spend together.

Collins was deemed lost by Cole and Bayer as they ran out from the gym into a city street that was more chaos than they could have imagined. The fire hydrants were erupting with super cum from the water treatment plant, splashing down in the streets. Parts of the sidewalks were buckling from the repeated cum eruptions from up state. People were fleeing in the streets, running. Cars were crashed into light poles and there were some that looked to be lodged into the upper stories of higher buildings. They then saw how they got up there as they watched a superman fucking a minivan and as he came the eruption not only filled the cab nearly to bursting, buckling out the metal of the doors but it blasted from his cock as the metal tore in his hands and launched the car hundreds of feet into the air.

A bus sped down the streets towards the officers when a super man walked in front of it and stood with his hands on his hips, facing the bus which stopped dead in it's tracks, molding around his body in the crash. The bearded man looked over his shoulder and said, “You're welcome little guys,” before he lifted the bus single handed and started to use it to masturbate his four foot throbbing iron girder of a cock.

Cole and Bayer ran through the streets watching super men catching up to people and just jamming their cocks down throats and up various lower orifices and cumming till they inflated like balloons only to have them transform into super beings that ran off to fuck again. The man with the bus filled it up with a mere few spurts.

They ran down an alleyway in the hopes that they could get away from the chaos, but that was not meant to be. The fifteen story apartment building next to them suddenly lifted up off it's foundations and they saw none other than Mayor Sandow holding it aloft with a single hand as he stroked his precum spurting mega cock with the other.

The Mayor smiled and held the building up almost nonchalantly as he said, “Gentlemen. I see you haven't enjoyed yourselves yet... quite a shame... let me show you what enjoyment is...”

Then he started to walk towards them and the ground shook and quaked with his every step. The alley way seemed to be far too narrow for him even with one building removed so with a swift side kick he removed the other building, exploding one side out through the other and giving him some room to walk. He then held the building over the cops as they crab walked back and just stared on in awe. The mayor said, “This is what true bliss feels like...”

He then thrust his six foot invincible cock into the building and pounded it over and over, holding it with both hands so that he wouldn't slip and let the pleasure end too soon. His massive boulder balls swung and slammed the under side of the first floor, quaking it and making his cock tremble with delight.

“I was holding back before but this is what a real load looks like little men...” then Sandow came. Came would be the wrong word. It was more like he erupted. Every spurt of his cock was enough to fill an entire floor of the the massive building. Gush after gush. Thousands upon thousands of gallons until he roared and unleashed his final and biggest spurt of cum to date. That final spurt exploded the building and rained down cum over the city with the building itself firing off and landing in massive chunks a mere twenty feet from where the last two cops cowered.

From the wreckage rose hundreds of supermen. All fully erect, super strong, and ready to fuck the old world into a new one. The mayor stood over the last two cops and smiled as he said to the supermen, “Have at em boys. Make them like us. Make em huge.”

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3