Dating/LTR in Rochester, NY

Hey everyone.

So I know this isn't lifting related, but I figured I'd give it a shot. I'm looking to meet a guy and go on a date and it maybe turning into something more. I've tried many dating apps, with no luck. I am 24yo, 5'7 average build. I love watching movies and tv, fav show right now has to be Schitt's Creek. I'm a huge Disney nut and am just looking for a big strong prince charming. I know it's harder to date right now with COVID-19, but I get lonely and just want to put myself out there and I figured by searching in the muscle community, I may strike gold, who knows. I hope to hear from someone, if not if you know someone, just thought I'd try.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey MuscleLover,

Everyone should find someone who they fit well with.  I applaud you for using every avenue that you are comfortable using.  One thing that is often important, in my view, with regards to finding people to spend time with are mutual interests.  Think of this as writing a resume for finding a friend or maybe something more if you connect well.  Having said that, I was curious if there are any fitness related activities you might enjoy as well.  The reasons I ask, there are a few, one to bump up the thread, to hopefully get some engagement with others for you, and maybe help you elaborate and garner more interest.  As this is a forum related to muscle, physical activities that can be shared might help you begin to connect with someone, even if you don't actually want to lift.  I love hiking for example and am still trying to hit the trails.  So I am always looking for (and will be posting a topic regarding that shortly) others to join with.  Just a thought and I do hope you are successful in your search.

Scott (Trekka)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Terms of Use, & Privacy Policy.
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..