Natural Nathan, pt. 2 - Natty or Not?

Ultrabeef

Natural Nathan, pt. 2 - Natty or Not?

By Ultrabeef 

6 months had passed since Nathan Lindy, the popular YouTuber and natural fitness guru had mysteriously transformed overnight into Not-So-Natty Nate, a big, bloated, roid-head freak.  At first all of Nathan’s followers, who loved his natural fitness tips and regular calling out of fitness competitors who claimed to be “all natural” but were obviously not, were repulsed by his 180 degree change.  The once average looking college guy in decent shape had been replaced with a cocky, arrogant, testosterone filled gear junky who filled his Youtube channel with reviews of different muscle enhancing drugs and cam shows where he showed off his bloated physique.  Zack Vasco, a local amateur bodybuilder who had been on the receiving end of Nathan’s public shaming, had schemed with fellow bodybuilders Lukas Darin and Kendal Kenyon to teach Nathan a lesson by forcibly turning him into a freak.  Their plan initially had worked but lately, Zack in particular, was regretting their choice.

Zack knocked on the apartment door and Lukas Daren pulled it open “hey Zack, come in bud”.  Zack came into the German bodybuilder’s neat apartment and nervously glanced around the room.  “So, what can I do for you?” Lukas asked quizzically.  “I...um...stuff hasn’t been going to great in my life lately...” Zack stammered.  “Oh yes!  I forgot, sorry about you losing that NPC qualifier” Lukas sighed, “Kendal just had a better package”.  Zack looked sheepishly at the floor, “yeah, he um...looked jacked and totally deserved to win”.  “He moved to Vegas you know” Lukas continued, “engaged to Mariyah London, the female fitness champ”.  “Oh...I didn’t know” Zack lied.  “Speaking of which, how are you and Carmen doing?”  Lukas asked innocently.  “We...uh...we broke up.  After I lost the show”. Zack mumbled.  “Oh man!  That’s brutal bro!  I’m so sorry.”  “Thanks” Zack sighed,  “You know that stuff we injected into Nathan Lindy?” Lukas just stared at Zack before replying “Yes, of course.  We taught that big mouth a lesson, eh?” Lukas grinned.  Zack smiled weakly, “yeah, well I was wondering, um... where you um...got that stuff”.  “Zack Vasco!  You aren’t thinking of turning yourself into a roid-head are you?!”  Lukas laughed.  Zack smiled weakly but didn’t reply.  Lukas stopped laughing and stared at Zack “so, you are.  But why?  Why would a promising, handsome Latino bodybuilder like yourself want to do that?” Zack gulped a bit at the word “handsome” as is escaped Lukas’s lips. The way Lukas was staring at him made Zack a little uncomfortable.

Lukas continued “I can probably get the stuff for you but it isn’t easy, regulations on shipments from Europe are stricter than they were just a few months ago”.  Zack smiled weakly, “thanks, I really appreciate that.  I just feel like I have no choice, I just want to be a winner for once”.  Lukas smiled back “you’re already a winner in my book, but if you insist...”. “How...um, how much is it?  I mean, what does the stuff cost?” Zack asked, bracing himself for a large sum.  Lukas smiled as he reached out and ran his hand through Zack’s black hair “let’s just say, you’ll owe me one”.  Zack gulped and excused himself, “I uh, better get going”.  “I’ll call you when I get the stuff” Lukas called after Zack and then whispered to himself “cutie”.

A few weeks later as Zack was finishing up his chest workout at the gym he got a text from Lukas. “I’ve got the stuff.  Meet me at my place at 7pm tonight”.  Zack could feel his whole body shudder.  Is this really what he wanted?  Then he noticed the massive Nate Lindy grunting as he heaved heavy dumbbells doing arm curls across the gym.  Three other buff guys cheered him on as he curled, one of them recording content for his YouTube page. Nate crossed the gym after slamming the dumbbells down.  “Well, if it isn’t Zack Vasco!” Nate growled in his insanely deep bass. “My how the mighty have fallen! I thought for sure you’d have your pro-card by now, small-fry”.  Nate and the other guys laughed as he sauntered past Zack, his massively wide back and shoulders straining his tank top as his thick ass and powerhouse legs struggled around each other in his compression tights.  The other guys looked back at Zack and laughed before high-fiving each other

“Fuck you” Zack muttered under his breath, “I’ll show you.  I’ll show all of you”.  After grabbing dinner and taking a quick shower, Zack drove his Mustang to Lukas’ apartment.  Zack was wearing skin tight black jeans and a black v-neck t-shirt that really accentuated the pump in his sore pecs.  When Lukas opened the door Zack gasped, Lukas was wearing only a tiny pink thong.  It was obvious that he was hung like a mule, it looked like he had a cucumber in the pouch of his thong.  His pale creamy Germanic skin was the perfect showcase for his absolutely ripped physique.  “Hey, Zack...looking good bro!” Lukas purred.  “Um...thanks.  You...too” Zack mumbled in embarrassment.  “Oh, sorry, I don’t want you to be uncomfortable” Lukas grinned and slipped on a short white silky robe that did very little to cover him.  “No problem, man” Zack blushed and then tried changing the subject, “I ran into Nate Lindy at the gym today, even he was calling me a loser!” “Well my friend” Lukas grinned his beautiful smile “I think things are about to change for you”.  Lukas carefully took out of a shipping envelope a small syringe filled with brilliant purple liquid.  “Is that it?” Zack asked with curiosity, “where’s the rest? We used four syringes on Lindy.  And the stuff was blue not purple!  What are you trying to pull?!” Zack was getting angry.  “Calm yourself, my hunky Latino friend” Lukas gently put his hand on Zack’s shoulder, massaging it slightly, “this is a new version of the serum, only 1 dose required to reach Nate Lindy level or beyond”.  “Oh, ok...sorry...” Zack muttered dumbly.  “You are too tense” Lukas cooed as he began to massage Zack’s shoulders.  Zack quickly pulled away, “look dude, I’m not that way, ok?” Lukas smiled and quietly replied “ok”, “let’s begin then”.  Zack grabbed the syringe from Lukas’ hand , “look, dude...I appreciate you getting this for me but I’m gonna just take it at home, by myself...ok?”  “Of course, as you wish...Zack” Lukas looked disappointed but had a strange smirk on his face as he watched the young Latino bodybuilder leave.

Zack’s heart was pounding as he uncapped the syringe back at his small apartment.  Did he really want to do this?  Would this stuff even work?  Should he trust Lukas Daren (especially after he was acting all faggy)? Zack looked at himself in the mirror, he looked young and strong and handsome.  He had worked really hard to build his physique and get to where he was...which still felt like nowhere. Zack felt like he had no choice, he wanted to be one of the big boys, a bodybuilding star. Without another moment of hestitation he jabbed the syringe into his arm and pushed the plunger down.  Immediately a wave of warmth washed over his body followed by a feeling of nausea.  Zack grabbed his stomach as he was racked with pain, he could see his shirt and jeans becoming drenched with sweat. “Oh...fuck...it hurts...so...much” Zack moaned as he fell to the floor and curled up in agony. Through his tears and the pain Zack looked at his hand and forearm and it looked thicker.   “Oh...shit...it’s working” Zack groaned, “I’m...” suddenly his voice dropped an octave “...changing”.  Zack could feel his t-shirt getting tighter across his chest and shoulders as his body continued to swell.  “Oh fuck...” Zack moaned as he could hear the sound of ripping fabric as his shirt gave way and thick, muscular bulk burst forth to the freedom it desired.  Zack looked down and realized that he couldn’t see over his pecs, his once shaved ripped chest was now hanging off of his body like two granite pillows and was covered in dark fur.  Zack reached up to touch his massive pecs and his hand gazed a new sensation, his thick, hairy, distended roid gut.  “Uh...shit...” Zack touched his hard distended gut, like a thick turtle shell, where his perfect six pack abs used to be.  Zack could feel that his new gut had burst open the top of his jeans and as soon as he made that realization, Zack heard more fabric ripping...his jeans were in shreds as his thick quads burst forth.  Zack could feel is cute bubble butt swelling into a huge, thick muscle ass.  He reached back and grabbed his big butt and moaned as he felt his dick shoot its load.  Then Zack remembered how Nathan Lindy’s dick had shrunk in the transformation.  Sure enough, Zack could feel that his once proud 9 incher was now a sticky 2 inch nub.  The pain was starting to ease and Zack, with some difficulty, pulled his much larger and heavier frame to his feet and staggered to the bathroom mirror.  His quads rubbed against each other as he walked, adjusting to a new wider stance.  Zack’s shoulders almost brushed the sides of the hallway, he was so much wider now.   Zack looked into the bathroom mirror and moaned a deep, guttural moan.  “Oh...fuck...what did I become..?” Staring back at Zack was a massive beast of a man, an almost inhuman creature.  He was absolutely huge.  Boulder shoulders and a freakishly wide back led to his thick gut and shelf-like ass.  Zack’s tiny cock leaked precum as he ran his big hands over his sweaty, hairy body.   The smell of musk and cum hung in the air as Zack shot his load again.  Zack’s handsome face was less attractive with his wide lantern jaw and thick bull neck.  Black stubble covered his jaw along with bad acne that also was visible on his chest and back.  Zack’s thick black hair was noticeably thinner and his hairline was starting to recede. Purple stretch marks stretched from his hairy arms pits toward his chest and enormous veiny biceps.  Just then, there was a knock at the apartment door.  With some difficulty Zack maneuvered to the door, knocking over a lamp and chair on his way.  Zack opened the door, not even realizing he was naked and there stood Lukas.  

Lukas was wearing just the pink thong he had on earlier.  He took one look at Zack and is jaw dropped. “Oh fuck!  Big hairy Latino roid freak!” Lukas exclaimed.  As he stared at Lukas, Zack couldn’t help but notice how beautiful the German bodybuilder was with his smooth, ripped muscles and huge cock.  It felt like something had snapped in Zack’s head.  All he could think about was how hot Lukas was and how much he wanted to feel Lukas’ big shlong inside of him.  “You like the freak you made?” Zack purred in a deep rumble.  “Fuck yeah, stud.  And I think it’s time for my payment” Lukas grinned, his dick swelling out of his thong and onto his stomach.  Zack grinned “get in here bro!” 

• Like 24
  • Thanks 2