Anymore SL Muscle Content?

LazieBoi

Hello~ 

I wanted to ask; Is there going to be anymore Second Life content on the way?

I find that theres not a lot of SL muscle/bodybuilding/growth gallery's on the internet, compared to what's on here. I sometimes felt I was looping through the same images, searching more and more, until I was back at square one.

I really do hope more fantastic SL stuff appears this year .✌️

P.S: I've never played Second Life, but, I would be very interested to learn more about the community, and it's unique avatars. 

• Like 1

SL (aka Second Life) is easy to join but very difficult to master. https://join.secondlife.com/

You get a free AVI (Avatar) and can move around for free. But 

You need to BUY things. Like say a decent AVI (Avatar).

To buy anything you need to set up an account that buys LINDEN (the SL Currency used to  make purchases inside SL = $L or L$.

There is a tremendous amount of broken English grammar. And apparent reluctance by authors (often people selling stuff to accept offers to help correct it.

For example I saw an instruction to add TIME written "In 10 minute" but they actually mean "for 10 Minutes".  One means after the other means from now.

Real people can ACT OUT any thing or personality they desire. This leads to nasty behaviour. Much of which is just play acting and is just for fun.

You can BAN anyone and/or be Banned. I have banned many as I know what I like.

To set up an account and buy LINDEN (your L$ balance is shown in the  top right corner of your scene), you need say a PAYPAL account
But for me living outside the USA, my PAYPAL account MUST also have bank account LINKED to it. Yes, I had to do it.

The AVI you may want can cost US$19 but the HEAD it comes with may not please you and you could pay another $22 for a good one.

But then you have to re-arrange the face. And that can be a difficult task to learn.

Overall "movement" in SL is awkward and not fluid. And to set your AVI up so it functions smoothly can take many hours of you time to master. People like me may never get there.

This is me in white

Second Life 2021-02-13 16.55.15.png

• Like 1

On 2/17/2021 at 11:25 PM, Freaker2 said:

SL (aka Second Life) is easy to join but very difficult to master. https://join.secondlife.com/

You get a free AVI (Avatar) and can move around for free. But 

You need to BUY things. Like say a decent AVI (Avatar).

To buy anything you need to set up an account that buys LINDEN (the SL Currency used to  make purchases inside SL = $L or L$.

There is a tremendous amount of broken English grammar. And apparent reluctance by authors (often people selling stuff to accept offers to help correct it.

For example I saw an instruction to add TIME written "In 10 minute" but they actually mean "for 10 Minutes".  One means after the other means from now.

Real people can ACT OUT any thing or personality they desire. This leads to nasty behaviour. Much of which is just play acting and is just for fun.

You can BAN anyone and/or be Banned. I have banned many as I know what I like.

To set up an account and buy LINDEN (your L$ balance is shown in the  top right corner of your scene), you need say a PAYPAL account
But for me living outside the USA, my PAYPAL account MUST also have bank account LINKED to it. Yes, I had to do it.

The AVI you may want can cost US$19 but the HEAD it comes with may not please you and you could pay another $22 for a good one.

But then you have to re-arrange the face. And that can be a difficult task to learn.

Overall "movement" in SL is awkward and not fluid. And to set your AVI up so it functions smoothly can take many hours of you time to master. People like me may never get there.

This is me in white

Second Life 2021-02-13 16.55.15.png

Thanks for the information! It looked very complex when I first saw it, but I can give it a try. Do u mind if u could tell me how to edit you avatar and add meshes?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes and no. I ONLY JUST get by IMHO. If you can be bothered to read HOW TO - then you should do better than me. I operate on a try it and see basis. And learn by my mistakes.

Editing your Avatar is, or can be the sexiest thing for a nooby (NEWBE?) aka person new to SL. It also depends on how sensuous you want your AVI to be. There are a LOT of people (the puppeteers?)with very unsexul AVI (maybe I coined that connection just now). I don't think anyone imagines themselves as puppeteers  in-world.  Inside SL. RL is Real life. Most people IM (text)when interacting - when they see an attractive AVI and usually read the profile of the person (puppeteer).

I have not ventured into VOICE (headphones & Mic. Except I dabbled in voice to text but I dropped it. Might try again. 

As for REZING (assembling/constructing/rearranging an AVI, I learnt by making mistakes. And you should read it and teach me. I might continue this soon.

• 6 months later...
On 3/2/2021 at 9:48 AM, Freaker2 said:

Editing your Avatar is, or can be the sexiest thing for a nooby (NEWBE?) aka person new to SL. It also depends on how sensuous you want your AVI to be.

This is so true. It's what makes SL worth figuring out, which is absolutely not easy. I would suggest checking out the dev muscle avatars but there are others as well.

I can get absolutely lost in the fantasy by endlessly tweaking my avatar physique. Makes me so hot.

• 1 year later...

It may take years to edit your avatar to your form of perfection.  And even then you may tweak it a bit when situations change.  It does help to try and theme yourself with a personality other than your RL one for a little while.  Why not?  It can be fun in the appropriate setting.  It may help guide you to what you want to look like in the process. 

Also, it might help to fill out your profile as soon as you can.  People you talk to will look at your profile and see what you're interested in.  In some cases they may be able to help you with what you need to become who you want to be in SL. 

Surround yourself in the culture of the group that interests you.  Engage and ask questions.  Wallflowers don't grow.  If you get a condescending answer without a hint of rp in it then move on.  There will always be someone in SL who will respond especially in the muscle community. 

If you like editing your avatar, consider making multiple looks (to fit multiple communities if you like).  You can make a muscle guy, a muscle furry, a muscle female in addition to the look that you use as your default.  The list goes on and on with what you can create.  TO ADD:  DO NOT THROW AWAY BOXES CONTAINING IMPORTANT ITEMS (SUCH AS AVATAR PARTS)!!!  You never know when you may need it again and it can also help if you can add a second completely untouched body in your inventory to mod. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Terms of Use, & Privacy Policy.
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..