My Hulk-daddy is Paying : Chapter Fourteen

Hialmar

The Prelude may be found HERE

The preceding chapter may be found HERE

My Hulk-daddy is Paying

Chapter Fourteen

The tension in the bedroom was dissipating, and the mood improving.

Nate and Rob sat at a grande bed for two in their hotel room, facing opposite directions.

"Yes, vanity to some extent, at least. I just want it to be something more than vanity, and informing our clients about 'Hancer Chapters is a way to make it into something more. I just wish the decision had arisen of our own free will. It's a wonderful St. Valentine's gift, and I'm very grateful, but you must admit, that it is a gift arriving with a threat."

"I'm sorry, too, for losing my temper on St Valentine's night. At the time, it felt like you used the flooding as a cheap excuse for avoiding the discussion. I'm glad, that you decided to accept my Valentine's gift – well, the Federation's Valentine's gift – at last."

"Had been more useful in twenty year's time, than now, but if your career demands it ... Sometimes it feel like we are just puppets on strings. Sorry for Valentine's night, and sorry for earlier. And I could have some use for this sort of vacation. Been so tired. Been so exhausted. I'm willing to accept some fun. Are you?"

Both rose in silence, walked around the corners of the grande bed, and hugged each other, which swiftly turned into a passionate kiss.

"Love you. Principles and ideals and all that. The expression in your eyes when you talk about it."

"Love you. Ability to be the strong and silent presence when you want, and that acting ability to pretend to be The Machine, when you want. You can be The Machine in bed tonight, if you want, and give me an attitude adjustment."

"Reminds me too much about work. The idea was to be on our own now. And don't worry for Max. Jim keep an eye on him. You can trust Big Jim. Focus on us. Have fun.”

One of their hosts treated them like royalty:

”It’s an honour to have you here, Dr. Nelson and Mr. Nelson. You are legends in your fields, and you have both brought us a lot of customers through the years, even if you are perhaps not aware of that. If you had asked for this service in a private capacity, we had gladly given you a discount, for friendship’s sake, but I understand, that it is WHC which is paying for both of you?”

”To be honest, I would have appreciated their gift better in twenty or thirty years’ time, but who am I to be an ingrate. Don’t look a gift-horse in the mouth!”, Rob answered.

”Thank you for your words. Are you a fan?”, Nate continued.

”Not personally. My friends and my nephews are. Would it be too much if I asked for a few autographs?”

”Not at all. I love my fans.”

”One of our PTs, Bill, will help you through the ’hancing-procedure. I guess you are already familiar with room-service and the theme-park?”

”One of your colleagues showed me around years ago, when we went through the process of mutual certification. Irresponsible competitors were a rising problem even then.”

”I’ve only had a positive impression communicating with you at Megagrowth. We wanted to be sure, that your enhancement-procedures wouldn’t interact negatively with the ones we use. Rest assured, that you are not the only men ’hanced by Megagrowth, who go through a rejuvenation here at Physical Potential. Oh, here’s Bill. I’ll leave you then. Enjoy your stay!”

Bill was a handsome and mildly ’hanced physiotherapist and assistant augendologist. Under normal circumstances he would probably behaved more confidently, but the presence of Rob and Nate shook his professionalism.

”Oh. I’m honoured to assist your further’hancing. I’m your assistant augendologist and morphogenetic operator. Dr. Nelson … The Machine … Wow. I’m a member of ’Hancer Chapter No. 74 here on the island. You – uh – inspire me … If you follow me, to the operative facility, I will talk you through the preparation. I suppose, you both had your nutritional IVs last night, only ingested water today and got your injections this morning? Yeah, I guessed that much. You know the drill, but I have to ask formally. Please leave your bathrobes in the locker, and then enter that door.”

Bill disappeared through the door he had waved at. Rob shook his head.

”Is this happening to you all the time?”

”More or less. You get used to it. Sometimes I get tired of it, but sometimes it give me a rush. Unlike me, you only face it at ’HancerCon.”

The two middle-aged giants entered the door, and faced the equipment. The equipment wasn’t entirely alien to Rob. He and some of his colleagues from Megagrowth had visited Physical Potential Foundation years ago.

The heated and humid air, resembling a bath house, was the same as last time. The trace of ozone was the same, too. The emitters hang from the ceiling, connected to large cables familiar from his own company, but there were also dissimilarities: Instead of a closed Chamber of lead-glass there was a tiled room with something looking like a big jaccuzzi, enforced walls and a closable window to the control room. Metal stairs helped guests down into the jaccuzzi, and the emitters formed a vertically adjustable hemisphere. Bill returned from the control room.

”It’s now several hours since your injection, and the optimal time for exposure. When guests in a relation undergo the Procedure, they are welcome to do so simultaneously, and considering the nature of the ’hancing, we are used to leave the guests alone, if you know what I mean?”

Nate entered the jaccuzzi, and reclined relaxedly. Rob followed him, their big shoulders touching each other.

”No gas, like last time?”

”No gas.”

”Just relax, fellows. Most customers love it.”

Bill left them, closed the door and closed the window to the control room. The illumination in the ceiling was switched off, and dim lighting around the surrounding walls was switched on. The hemisphere lowered itself over the jacuzzi, shutting off the outer world. They sat, leaning against the tiled walls of the jacuzzi, their heads resting against folded towels and their burly physiques submerged in the invitingly warm hypertrophic solution. No return. No way to cop out in the last minute anymore.

”Worried?”, Rob asked his husband.

”No. Excited. Unlike last time, there are no worries for side effects. This time, we can take it all in, and … UH!”

The emitters in the ceiling were switched on and warmed up.

”Uh! Can you feel it, Rob? I can feel it already!”

Rob swallowed, and he felt some traces of bad conscience for enjoying it.

”Uhnnnn … Yes, I can feel it Nate. Already so good. I never thought, that I would become even bigger, but now when … UHNNNNNN!”

Another humming began, accompanying the humming emitters above their heads, and, when the hypertrophic solution became a conductor for the anabolic power, they both started. Shoulder to shoulder. Big, even for ’hancers. But now. Rob put his hand in Nate’s. But now … Uh. The build-up. But now, they were going to become rejuvenated and even bigger, according to the Federation’s specifications. The build-up. Rob yelped. Their bodies spasmed in a pleasant way. Rob had flashbacks from years and years ago, when their insane employer had forced them to grow big. To grow big. The sound of Nate’s deep moan. The feeling of the build-up … pleasant, exciting, arousing …

Rob felt how Nate playfully grabbed his growing dick. He returned the favour. … Experience this without the worries from last time. Only relax and take it in. Relax and BECOME HUGE. They already were titans, looming over ordinary man, but Nate’s Federation wanted them to … Uh! Wanted them to … The build-up! They both yelped. Yelped and moaned and felt how their muscles reacted in a way they couldn’t have imagined. A muscle-building process, designed to grow ordinary men into giants, was now used to … UH! His muscles! Nate’s muscles! The sensation of rapidly growing even more … The silly but alluring Hulk-fantasies he and Nate had confided to each other … Bathed in the rays, while the Anabolic power streamed into their already enhanced bodies, adapting Nate’s and his physique, increasing his muscle mass even more … Blood rushing to his growing muscles … his engorged muscle mass, and Nate’s engorged muscle mass … He couldn’t think clearly anymore …

The build-up … The power streaming into him … YES! Feeding his strength! Feeding his power-muscles! Ultra-masculine sexual ecstacy! Two empowered titans with engorged muscles growing together inside the hemisphere! Even … Even more intense than last time! YES! Nate! We! We!

Nate roared!

He roared!

He couldn’t resist his instincts anymore. Facing his husband, he could watch signs of years’ worry melt away from Nate’s face, and a more fresh and innocent face take form, resembling pics from Nate’s youth, and yet not resembling these pics: The Nate, that had existed more than twenty years ago had been a short and wiry little fellow, but the horny Being relishing in its own strength, the bulging muscles of which he now clenched and caressed, was a titan of a man, an impossible jock-giant, and the knowledge, that he was undergoing a similar transformation himself melted away all the principled mental reservations he had maintained all these months. Jock-giant! He pressed his delightfully spasming engorged jock-muscles againt Nate’s delightfully spasming engorged jock-muscles, and, while the hemisphere caused them to transform even more beyond normal human limitations, the two jock-titans rubbed their steel-hard manhoods against each other’s cartoonish Hulk-abs and kissed each other passionately.

When the emitters and the anabolic power reached their maximum, the two behemoths roared in mindless ecstacy, and then, slowly, the power-levels slowly faded … faded. The two jock-titans nibbled each others’ ears. When his breathing had returned to something close to normal, Rob whispered in Nate’s ear:

”Let me be honest. It was worth it. Look at you!”

Next chapter is found HERE

Edited by Hialmar
spelling, grammar, added link
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1