Jolias Finally Lets Go - Part 6

pasidious

• 9 months later...
On 7/6/2022 at 9:05 AM, Izzy said:

Will there be more of this?

Yes I intend to continue this story.  I'm sorry it's taking so long.  Writing has been difficult for me for a while now, and I am hoping to get past this inhibition soon.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

Very happy that you continue this fabulous story. If you are in need of inspiration, don't hesitate, we can help you (but don't play with your health, don't force yourself)

1 hour ago, pasidious said:

Yes I intend to continue this story.  I'm sorry it's taking so long.  Writing has been difficult for me for a while now, and I am hoping to get past this inhibition soon.

Writing has its ups and downs, so has our ability to understand some of our characters. Your situation is perfectly relatable!

• 2 months later...
On 9/20/2022 at 6:13 AM, Fantime said:

I hope to see the next Part soon, I want some muscle action 😍

I’m not done with this story.  I’m sorry for taking so long to continue it.

• Like 8

• 1 month later...

I'll second that. Growth caused by arousal is a concept I find very interesting: for one,  the character is forced to put a lid on their urges until they have found the right person to share their secret with, which can make for some good writing and dialogue. And, of course, once the growth starts, the arousal increases, which fuels more growth, and so on, in the world's best vicious cycle. 😄

I don't wish to rush you or anything, I'm just expressing my interest in your work, of any kind, whenever it arrives. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 5 months later...