Meeting my real life hero

Supercrav

I had been collecting data about him for months. Almost two years. I had pulled out all the stops, bribing government workers of his native country, one guy who lived across the street, the parking attendant of his favorite gym, even an engineer of his mobile phone / internet service provider. It had cost me a small fortune.

I knew everything there was to know about his comings and goings, his habits, his whereabouts, his visits to family and friends, his hangouts. All his activities were following a regular plan, a strict schedule, leaving little to spontaneity, or unexpected events. Not very surprising, the man was a dedicated athlete, one of the very few top pro super-heavyweight bodybuilders in the world, so every aspect of his life was directed by extreme self-discipline.

Every other month, on the third Friday, he was taking a train to visit his family. At 9:17am.

The railroad network in Slovakia was inexpensive, but not very modern nor well maintained, especially on secondary lines like the one he was taking. It took that train six hours to make the two hundred and sixty kilometers course.

So, I know what you're thinking, that stuff I did is creepy as hell, I am a twisted, deranged psycho, a predator, and to that, I must say, guilty as charged. I was just so obsessed by that man. Meeting him, talking with him was my one and only dream. I didn't have any further expectations, I did have fantasies about him, I must admit, but honestly, it wasn't what that operation was about. I wasn't silly, nor "deranged" enough to expect for one single second that this hero of mine would ever consider anything physical with me, except maybe crushing my skull with the flick of a finger.

I even tried to keep any sexual thoughts about him clear off my mind. Nothing of the sort could ever happen, to begin with, and also, letting my brain go down that road would most likely making me lose my cool, act ridiculous, and, yes, creepy as hell, just ruin everything.

And there I was anyway. I had carefully chosen the right moment for my encounter with the bodybuilder. I was alone on the platform of a tiny station, first one outside the city. That particular Friday was right in the middle of official holidays, so the occupancy of the train would be reduced to a minimum. There will be nothing surprising about that train being almost empty on that date.

Besides, he had his first major competition of the season in less than three weeks. The man was famous for being in great physical condition all year long, but with an upcoming competition he will certainly look even better.

The train stopped in the station, my heart was racing like crazy already, so I went on the train, in the right car, heading to the right compartment. He sat at the same place every time. 

I walked past the compartments. All empty. There was no one but the two of us on the train, save a few employees and the conductor. The whole train. I had made sure of it, as A had bought every single seat on the train but his.

I pulled the latch of his compartment's doors with a trembling hand and they slid open, And here goes "Sorry Sir do you..."

I stopped right there, thinking he probably wouldn't be minding anything I say or do. He just wasn't there.

--------------
  • Like 7

--------------

The initial shock was short lived, and immediately replaced by another, a pleasant one this time : before I even had seen his bag on the rack above, before my brain had been able to register the fact that the impressively massive pair of sneakers laying on the floor were the ones he filled with his feet, the exact moment the doors of the compartment opened I was sure that it was the right one, and that the man was on board.

It calmed me yet made me edgier at the same time, I hadn't planned the thing that jumped into my face, and no informer in the world could have prepared me for that.

Inside there was the most delicious, intense scent of supreme alpha virility, and I swear to God I had never smelled anything so delightful and enchanting in my whole life. Sure, it was a very potent, aggressive, violently powerful explosion of muscle sweat and male hormones and steroids. It might not be to everyone's taste, certainly not, but for me, that thick concentrate of raw maleness was pure heaven. Although the man wasn't even there, at the moment, in a few minutes of travel he had impregnated the area with the glorious smell of his body in all it's overwhelming, overpowering, overbearing, omnipotent extreme alpha maleness.

He must be gone to the restroom I thought, he will be back any second. I had to leave the compartment fast, and get back when he was in.

Yet I simply couldn't resist.

I picked up one of his shoes on the floor. With both of my hands I appreciated the sheer size of the divine object, envious of its glorious and honorable purpose, and when I put my nose in there to get a copious whiff, I thought for a moment I was about to faint of pleasure. Inside of it, the tag said US 15 / EU 49 / UK 14.5 .

I dropped the precious artifact, ran out, and hid inside the next compartment.

A few minutes later, I could hear, and feel, the mass of the man going back to his compartment.

I waited for the next stop, and was happy to see three big guys hopping on the train. Dark clothes, shady look, sinister even. It sure looked like they were up to no good. " Nice casting, Providence." I thought. Anyway.

The train had left the station.

Time for me to meet the hero of my dreams.

I couldn't really wrap my head around what was going to happen.

" Time for me to meet the hero of my dreams." I had to say it out loud. Still sounded unreal.

I pulled the latch.

Here goes nothing.

------------
  • Like 12

The doors slid open again, revealing the most perfect male in the Universe, and the sight was even more stupefying than I ever thought it would.

Thanks to my prior visit, I wasn't surprised as much by the exquisite perfume of his power maleness, although it was even more intense in his presence, so I only had to manage the devastating rushes of brutal emotions running through me as my brain tried to accept the infamous data my eyes were sending to it.

Right before me, sitting on two of the three seats of his side of the compartment, was my absolute hero, the one and only man I admired the most on this planet, the legend, the warrior, the God,

" Excuse me Sir,

- Yes ?"

He was reading a book and I had ruined his concentration.

He was so beautiful. Fully clothed, wearing a light sweater ready to explode in every direction, stretch jeans, in socks. He had lifted one foot to rest on his other leg, so, this one foot, displayed on this thigh right in front me, plainly demonstrated the majesty of its length, and its massiveness, as the sock over it was snugly fitting
and molding all the strong shapes of the muscular foot.

" Sorry to bother you, Sir, I am a tourist, and there are three guys on the train, they have been watching me, I think they are following me, they are really scaring me. Do you mind if I sit in this compartment with you?"

As I started talking he turned his head to look at me. Then again, he was even more beautiful in person, and I didn't think a man could be more gorgeous than the one I had admired for thousands of hours in every video and picture I could find. His piercing blue eyes, looking at me, for real, were a view of heaven.

" Bad guys ? Really ? On the train ?

- I think so, yes, Sir, I'm afraid they might be anyway.

- Sometimes bad guys in Slovakia.

- And, well, Sir, you seem to be... No, I mean, you obviously are an extremely muscular and powerful man, and a very nice man, too, so, I would feel a lot safer in your presence. If you allow me to sit here with you.

- Yes, yes, sure, no problem little man. You can sit with me."

I sat in front of him. I could see the title of his book, it was Experimental Steroids Of Tomorrow For More Extreme Muscular Hypertrophy.

" Thank you very much Sir. I feel a lot better now, thank you very much.

- No problem.

- It is so comforting to be with a man so muscular, you must be very powerful."

He definitely was enjoying my compliments. He smirked, shut his book, and lifted one arm to flex the biceps under the sweater, admiring the globes of muscle he just inflated.

" Yes no problem with me little man, no bad guy will annoy you with me, I will protect you with my muscles.

- OH MY FUCKING GOD! Er, sorry, you are incredible! The way you made you arm explode! I just can't believe my eyes! I have never seen an arm that big, I didn't know a man could have arms that big!

- Thank you, yes, I have very very big muscles.

- You must be a bodybuilder. You must be the most muscular bodybuilder on the planet!"

He let his arm down, all smiles. What a charming, friendly, delightful man.

" Haha, I am one of the biggest bodybuilders in the world, yes.

- Wow. Congratulations, Sir. This is crazy, I thought I was unlucky to have these bad guys after me on the train, but now that I have found you, I feel like I am the luckiest man in the world !

- Hahaha, yes, very lucky.

- And also, I must say, this is very nice of you to offer me your protection, I thought that bodybuilders were selfish, not very smart men, looking down on other people, but that is not true, you Sir, are a very, very nice man, very friendly, you are fun, you are smart, and extremely generous, so generous of you to protect me.

- No problem my friend. Big muscles have to useful sometimes!

- Hahaha it's... I'm so happy to have met you, I was so wrong about bodybuilders. I feel so stupid, I am really sorry I have misjudged you, you have already learned me a lot just by being the great man you are, you might be the most wonderful person I have ever met.

- And what you think about muscle?

- To be honest with you, I didn't think much of it. I always thought that it was... please don't get mad at me, i thought it was a little gross.

- Gross, you mean, disgusting?

- But this is the first time I see an enormous, super huge bodybuilder for real, and I must say I am very impressed. Even with your clothes on, I think you are graceful, majestic. I am not saying that to flatter you, I really mean it.

- Not the same in real, true.

- And that moment when you flexed that biceps, I was shocked! Really, seeing all that incredible mass, getting even bigger, and raising up in the sky, that was... Awesome. That was... er...

- That was what tell me?

- Yes, I think it was beautiful. There, I said it. It was really, really beautiful.

- Thank you. You can say a man is beautiful what is problem.

- You are right again. Absolutely right."

He pinched his sweater in front of him, and said the magic words.

" Tell me, do you want to see more my muscles?"

With his eyebrows pointing up, he was almost begging me to say yes.

" You would really do that for me? This is so kind of you, man! One of the top bodybuilders in the world offering me the privilege to admire up close his incredibly developed muscle? Of course I will say yes! Who would be so stupid to refuse? That would be like refusing Mozart to play the piano!"

He absolutely loved that joke. He laughed wholeheartedly for half a minute, while standing up, I laughed along, and when he was done, I leaned a bit towards me and put his hand on my shoulder, in the friendliest way. The feeling of his huge, calloused, muscular paw going almost half way down my back was fantastic.

" You know" he said, "you too are a very funny, very cool guy. And very intelligent. I am happy we have met, I will have a very nice travel thanks to you.

- Oh man, this is so very kind of you to say, I will never forget this day, you really are one of the most wonderful persons I've ever met, and I really mean that with all of my heart, I don't say that just because you are one of the most muscular and powerful men in the world, I feel an incredible connection with you.

- Now let me show you some real huge Slovak bodybuilder muscle."

He managed to take off his sweater somehow. Underneath, he was wearing the skimpiest tank top, with just thin strings of fabric running over his body.

" Holy mother of Jesus Christ almighty, oh my God, man, oh my God all this muscle, oh my God this is insane, your whole chest is just muscle piled over muscle piled over more muscle, oh my God I have never seen anything like this, oh my... Oh man you are so... you are so...

- Now let's flex all that muscle for you my friend."

Grinning from ear to ear, he started with a front lats pose.

" Oh my fucking God, any move you make, it's a symphony of muscle rippling everywhere..."

He took one pose after another, feasting on my bewildered admiration.

" And when you make these huge muscles flex, they expand so dramatically...

- Like my big biceps?"

He leaned down to flex his monstrously huge left biceps just an inch from my face.

" Oh God, oh God, I've never seen anything so beautiful in my life, Man, you are so spectacular, you are magnificent, Man, I never thought so much muscle could be so sublime, oh Man, you're so... Man your body is more than a work of art, your body is the absolute perfection in extreme beauty."

He stopped flexing; crouched so his face was facing mine.

- I am happy you change your mind about bodybuilding. You are intelligent, an intelligent man can change his opinion.

- And, Man, how can I ever thank you enough for your infinite generosity, you have kindly offered me the most perfect gift I have ever received, the most wonderful gift in the world, the most magnificent sight in the whole Universe,

- You want to see my legs?

- You know what, my magnificent friend, you have drowned me in such an avalanche of the astounding ultimate beauty of your heavenly delightful muscular splendor, I think I need a little break before I lose my mind of I faint.

- Hahaha you really liked my enormous muscles didn't you my friend?

- Oh yes my dear bodybuilder, and don't get me wrong, I'm not getting away for you and your amazing muscles, I'll just get some fresh air in the hallway, and I swear I will run back to you to relish every second of the pure heavenly joy that is the admiration of your absurdly enormous muscles and their superhuman gorgeousness.

- Very well. You know what? I will do some push ups while you're outside, this way my muscles will be more pumped when you come back. I will give you more pleasure."

I went in the hallway, lit a cigarette, and what the fuck - oh here they are, the three bandits.

I look at them, they look at me, I finish my smoke and throw it out the window, then they attack me, shouting stuff in Slovak. I cry for help.

And here's another fantasy coming true right there.

The doors of the compartment open, and there stands my bodybuilder, hands on his waist, looking angry, and oh so deliciously pumped. His chest and arms have veins protruding all over the place. You could see them all the better as he had taken his tank top off. My savior is a few inches taller than the tallest of my assailants.

The three of them stop mistreating me and stare at the colossal wall of muscle behind them, with a genuine expression of shock on their faces.

" Kto chce tvár s tvarom mojej päste?"

The guys start shaking.

"Kto chce trpieť nadľudskou silou mojich mohutných svalov?"

They starts to run but the powerful bodybuilder grabs one by the collar. Then he tells him

"Ak niekto z vás opäť obťažuje môjho milenca, vtlačím mu lebku do mojich obrovských bicepsov"

And releases him. They're all gone now.

I try to look shocked. I even have a little bruise on my cheek.

The guys did a fine job, they were quite convincing, didn't hurt me at all but left a little mark... And thankfully, none of them were injured by the muscle man. I really have to thank Providence for her selection. Providence is my secretary, at work.

Then the next most wonderful moment of my life happened.
  • Like 12

My new friend, the wonderful, caring, blue-eyed giant, entirely made of huge slabs of hypertrophied muscle assembled together vaguely in the shape of a human who would have mutated to become some kind of monster, designed to be as outrageously manly and powerful as possible, took me back inside our compartment, put his arms around me, and pressed me against the phenomenal muscles of his bare chest, holding me close, gently, and telling me I had nothing to worry about anymore, that I was safe with him, that he was there to protect me and would never let anything happen to me.

Pure heaven. If heaven was an ocean of pulsating muscle smelling like übermale sweat.

After a few minutes, a good dozen of them, as he let me take my sweet time, we sat next to each other, my head resting on his biceps, and he was holding my hand, and I asked him

" What did you tell these guys I wonder.

- First I asked who wanted too have his face in the shape of my fist, then if any of them wanted to feel my strength, and to the last guy I held by the collar, that if any of them bother my friend again I will crash his skull.

- I don't think they will bother me ever again."

He looked down at me and flexed his mighty biceps again.

" I don't think they want to feel the anger of my baby biceps."

I kissed the peak of the marvelous biceps expanded in front of me, twice the size of my head. You could compare the feeling to kissing a bowling ball covered with velvet, but it is so much more wonderful than that.

I stood up and went back to my seat in front of him.

Now that I had let his arm free, he grabbed a pouch he had on the side, opened it - there was like twenty little bottles of liquid in there, and a hypo, so he started injecting their content all over his body.

" Steroids?

- Yes, steroids, hormones, and stuff...

- So you need some extra magic...

- Haha, do you really think it is humanly possible to grow muscles so huge without filling the body with chemical stuff?

- Of course not. You are so much more than a human.

- You mean better?

- You have superhuman strength, superhuman muscles, a superhuman body, and you are way more beautiful than any human could ever be."

He smiled at me, still filling his muscles with the precious liquids.

" Your shoes are huge, man! What size are your feet?

- 49. That"s US 15.

- Wow, you're such a man in every way. I mean so much more than a man, in every way."

He was done with his treatment. He lifted up one leg and set his foot between my legs.

" Yes you see, I have huge, muscular feet."

His foot right there was a sight to behold. It went up, like three quarters of my chest.

I started massaging the foot of the bodybuilder, through his sock.

" Oh yes my friend I love it, yes I love it, good, here's my other foot, yes my friend please massage my feet, it feels so good... Oh yes you're the best, oh thank you..."

He had his head tilted back, his bare chest exposed for my viewing pleasure, so full, so sculptural, so packed with muscle, overloaded with muscle, that millions worship its glorious muscular opulence all over the world, and I was pleasuring the feet of this God, and I could see, in his jeans, that he was really enjoying it. There was some monster waking up in there, and it was obviously as freakishly powerful and virile as the rest of this superman.

" I didn't even ask your name," he said.

" That's true. I'm Thomas."

" OK. You'll be my little Toto."

" And what's yours ?"

" Michal. Michal Krizanek. My friends call me Krizo."

• Like 3

On 7/15/2021 at 1:20 AM, billyed1 said:

have I guessed who your hero is?  (btw, check out Rene1 amazing manipulations:  Rene1 - Artwork & Morphs - Muscle Growth Forums)

Krizo3.jpg

Yes, we've got a winner. I was hesitant to post a story naming a real life bodybuilder, and one I have utmost respect for of course. I hope it sounded more like an adoring tribute rather than a trashy, demeaning exploitation piece. Mr Krizanek will most certainly never read nor hear about its existence but if he ever did, I hope he wouldn't feel insulted by it.

Who knows, maybe he would be amused, maybe even flattered : after all, a man of such ample physical greatness and great muscular amplitude is probably well aware of the attention he gets from millions of gay men, and might have some hindsight, some distance about this.

• Like 1