New Man of the House

mxduffield

2 minutes ago, Musclemasster said:

There’s a mistaken mention of ‘Leo’ from the original on nifty at one stage…

Thanks, changed it already. I copied some parts, cause my own vocabulary is not big enough yet. Working on continuations)

Part 2

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a few pieces of paper towel to wipe my face and body from Matt’s cum. Some cum that was around my lips I licked off with my tongue. 

I thought about what I should prepare for dinner. I looked at the clock, it was almost six. Janet works until six and then she needs around twenty minutes to come back home and I was sure Matt wouldn’t be happy if she had to wait after the hard working day. There was some ham in the fridge and a pack of spaghetti in the cabinet. Janet liked my pasta with ham under cream sauce. And I had just enough time to cook it.

I spend the next twenty minutes making pasta and preparing a salad. During that time I heard Matt finishing his shower and going upstairs. I had no idea what he was doing there but I was relieved he wasn’t standing in the kitchen controlling me.

As the pasta was almost ready the front door opened and Janet came in. “Hi, honey, I’m home!” I heard footsteps from upstairs. “Oh, it smells good. Are you cooking for me?”

“I’m not. But you know who came earlier from his trip?” Matt ran down the stairs and they both entered the kitchen. 

“Tim!?” Janet was shocked to see me standing in the kitchen cooking dinner shirtless. “What… What are you doing here?” he was looking at me and then back at Matt not understanding what was happening there.

“Timmy came back from his trip earlier and wanted to surprise you. As I see, he’s done that”, he laughed. “I’ve already had a talk with him and explained our situation. He doesn’t mind having you sleep with me. He was even relieved when he understood he shouldn’t play male role anymore. Right, Timmy?”, he moved his sight at me.

“Yes, Sir”, I mumbled while putting pasta on the plates. I was so embarrassed I couldn’t even look Janet into the eyes but I caught an expression on her face. She seemed to be excited by the new order in the house. 

They both took their places at an already served table. I brought two plates for them and poured some red wine in their glasses. I was pretty sure I shouldn’t sit with them. Actually, I knew I wasn’t allowed to sit with them. So I took my plate and was about to leave when Matt stopped me. “What do you have?” I turned so he could see the plate in my hands. “Come here, boy!” I came to them when Matt took the plate from my hands and grabbed everything on his own plate. “I didn’t allow you to take this. Look at me. I need to eat a lot to grow bigger”, he flexed his arm and laughed. “You may take some leftovers from the fridge and finally leave us alone!” I found some pizza leftovers in the fridge and was about to microwave them when Matt yelled at me again “I told you to leave us alone, don’t you understand me?” he was getting mad.

“Sorry, Sir”, I left the kitchen quickly. I went to the guest bedroom to eat my cold yesterday’s pizza. Then I went to the master bedroom to pack all my stuff and move it to the guest room or better to say — to my new bedroom. 

The guest bedroom was on the second floor and there was only a wardrobe room dividing my room from the master bedroom. I was unpacking my stuff as I heard Matt and Janet going to their room. Matt was whispering something and Janet was chuckling. I heard how the door at the end of the corridor slammed close.

Despite there were two closed doors between us I could still hear Janet moaning from pleasure. I was sitting in the guest room in the house that I bought for my hard earned money, while that guy was fucking my wife in the next room. I fell so low within the last few hours.

I got into bed. It was so good to finally get into a comfy bed after such a hard day. I was already tired from my flight and change of time zones but then there was that ‘welcome’ from Matt that completely broke me down. I instinctively touched my dick as I remembered that humiliation in the bathroom. I closed my eyes and started stroking my cock while trying to bring the memories back.

I was so focused on imagining Matt standing over me and flexing his bulging muscles, that I didn’t notice the sound of door slamming in the corridor and heavy footsteps approaching my room. I was about to cum when suddenly the door into my room opened and Matt was standing there filling the whole threshold.

“What are you doing, fag?!” a bright light blinded me as Matt turned the light switch. I lost control and instead of neatly cumming on my torso, I burst out all over myself and on the sheet. “Haven’t I told you, not to cum until I tell you so?” Matt was angry. He rushed back to the master bedroom, while I was lying silently on the bed covered in my own cum. I didn't know what I had to expect. Why did he run back into the bedroom? Would he come back? I was just waiting.

In a few seconds he was already back in my room holding a belt in his hand. With his other hand Matt pulled the blanket away from the bed. He turned me over so my white ass was facing him.

With my peripheral vision I could see how he swung the belt up and then… smack. I instinctively cupped my burning ass with my hands just at the moment as the second smack came. This time not only slapping my ass but also my hands. I squeaked and a few tears dropped down from my eyes.

A few next smacks came consequently making me burst out in tears. “No! Please, stop!”, I cried in pain. 

“Now, you will know how to disobey your master!”, he laughed. And then my ass met the next five slaps. I felt so helpless. Then without letting me recover from spanking, Matt grabbed my head and thrusted his big sticky cock into my mouth. He had just finished with my wife and needed me to lick it clean.

“Here it is, boy! Remember, from now on that’s the closest you’re gonna get to her pussy”. His cum shot down my throat and I had no other way than to swallow it. 

Matt released me and when I thought it was all over. The next set of spanking came on my ass. I was not able to count how much. But probably around a dozen. My butts were burning and I was sobbing, unable to do or even say anything.

“That’s better. Maybe now you’ll learn that my every word is an order for you. And next time, you better obey” He then turned around and left turning the lights off on his way. I immediately fell asleep with a face full of tears. 

• Like 5