Re-Posting: My New Buddy's Arms by BBMikeNJ

arpeejay

Thanks for reposing this! It is one of my favorite @bbmikenj stories, and favorite stories period, as well! Maybe all of this love and appreciation will influence and inspire him to write another new one for us! He can show these young whippersnappers what they've been missing, lol. :) 

On 9/2/2021 at 11:37 PM, arpeejay said:

A couple of things...

(1) BBMikeNJ is one of my favorite (as in Top 3) Muscle Growth writers of all times. It's such a pleasure to re-post a story I've read (seriously, I'm not joking) hundreds of times.

(2) No earthly idea what's up with the formatting changes from one chapter to the next. They're all 12 pt Times New Roman in my MS Word file, can't really figure out why the formatting changed when I cut & pasted some chapters and not others. 🤷‍♂️

Having known him personally for years I'm always one to tell people he along with a few others helped plant the seeds for muscle growth in my brain early on. If he isn't in your top 3/5 then we have to have a chat LOL

• Thanks 1

Forgot how hot this story was! Mmmph. BBMSN is also one of my all-time favorites and was really formative and influential for me in my early to mid 20s especially.

I hope he's doing well and I would be thrilled if he came back and started writing a lot of stories again! I miss seeing new stuff from him every so often.

That was an amazing story. Sounds exactly like one of my fantasies ( am I right guys?!), Put to paper./word document. I'd love to read more of BBMikeNJ work!

Thanks for the repost arpeejay

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, TheOnceandFutureFreak said:

Having known him personally for years I'm always one to tell people he along with a few others helped plant the seeds for muscle growth in my brain early on. If he isn't in your top 3/5 then we have to have a chat LOL

Jelly! Of both of you! 

Just a reminder:

You can find BBMikeNJ's stories in the current iteration of the forum by looking here:

https://musclegrowth.net/profile/3125-bbmikenj/content/?type=forums_topic&change_section=1

Ditto, you can find his earlier stories in the pre-2007 Archive by searching the Author Index for BBMSN.

https://archive2007.musclegrowth.net/index-byauthor.html

There are a good couple dozen stories that aren't in either place. As time permits (and I'm retired, so a project like this one is right up my alley) I will be re-posting them here (Mike has kindly granted me permission to do so!)

• Like 2