The Unknown Investigations of Holmes and Watson : The Case of the Ultimate Theft

CardiMuscleman

Chapter Nine : Getting out of a pickle

"That is indeed me" smiled the gentleman, nodding his head and then added "So, Phileas, found yourself in jail again, eh?"

Lord Fogg nodded and explained to the party "The last time I was in jail, it was on the moon!"

"Therefore it only seems fair that I use the same method to let you out!" chuckled the Doctor and with that pulled a long silver tube from his pocket, aimed it at the lock and said "Gentlemen, you may want to shield your eyes" and as the party did so, the Doctor pressed a button and the lock seemed to explode and as the door swung open the Doctor noted "Sonic and entering, note, not breaking and entering"

As Lord Fogg led the party out of the cell, the Doctor took Herbert to one side and said "Nice reworking of the trip you took with me. I am so glad that you didn't try and explain how we collided with a Bandril missle and yet survived, I am still a little unsure about how I did it myself" and as he chuckled he noted that Herbert was looking a tad upset and so asked "Gentlemen, have you upset my friend here?", however when he got the answer his expression changed.

"If there is one thing I hate" he said, tapping his foot on the floor, "it's people who abuse time travel. Some of us have earned these little priviledges!" and with that turned to Holmes and said "Ah, just the person I was looking for, tell me, do you have a suspect, do you have a date, time and location for the crime and has it happened yet?"

"Professor Moriarty" came the reply, "no earlier than three weeks ago, in Powder Creek, Missouri and no less than a day ago in Savile Row, London"

"Three weeks ago?" asked the Doctor, scratching his head and with that waved his device around adding "Then why am I detecting traces of 17th century DNA then?" then he suddenly looked up and gasped "How many people were kidnapped?"

"Four" replied Danny, "my town's doctor, this man's manservant, and two men of such power and strength I..."

"Oh no" exclaimed the Doctor, "Don't tell me he used your time machine, Herbert, to kidnap the Ultimate Musketeer and the Ultimate Titan as well?"

As Herbert nodded sadly, the Doctor's expression changed into a frown then with a determined "Right, we'll show him what happened when you use time travel for the wrong reasons" and started to rattle off a series of instructions almost at breakneck speed.

"Herbert, take Watson and the sheriff to these times" and with that handed him a sheet of paper, "along with this" and handed him a parchment, "and bring them here"

As Herbert examined the list he gulped "All of them?" to which the Doctor nodded, then using his device sonicked another cell door that swung open to reveal Herbert's machine. As Watson and Danny clambered onto the chairs, the Doctor reminded Herbert "to bring them back one at a time, one minute after the last one" to which Herbert nodded his understanding and within a moment the machine had vanished, then turning to Holmes and Lord Fogg said "Gentlemen, I have sent them on a journey to find the most powerful men this country has to offer. We, however, are going to cast the net a little wider!" and with that entered the blue box, but not before popping his head out and saying "Lord Fogg, could you prepare Mr. Holmes?" and then popped back in.

"Sir" said Lord Fogg, "there is something very important you should know about the Doctor's machine. It is..." but Holmes refused to listen to the rest of the sentence and strode through the doors and stopped dead in his tracks. As Lord Fogg entered, he conculded, "...bigger on the inside than it is on the outside" to which the Doctor added "and can travel to any point in the universe at any point in history" and with that slammed down a lever and within a moment, the blue box had disappeared.

• Like 1

Chapter Ten : The Shopping List Starts

"So let me see if I have this right" said Danny, "everytime it's bright, that's a day, and everytime it's dark, that's a night!"

"That's right" explained Herbert as he slowly pulled the lever towards himself

"And therefore presumably" added Watson, "the faster the transition, the faster we are travelling through time?"

"Correct" replied Herbert as he locked the lever into position, "backwards" he added with a chuckle, "Got that idea from the Doctor"

"And where are we headed towards?" asked Danny

"To meet the first person on the Doctor's list" and with that Herbert reached into the pocket and pulled out the list reading "Hiphiphurrax!"

"That's his name?" asked Watson

"According to this it is, was the star player in the Tribal Crown match between Colchester and Canterbury in the latter part of the first century BCE"

"What's the Tribal Crown?" asked Danny

"I suppose the closest thing you could call it is a rugby match, played with a pig's bladder instead of a ball" which caused Danny to look at Watson who replied "It's like that American football game you play, but a lot rougher" prompting Herbert to add, "Indeed, in fact according to this sheet of paper the final score was 712 - 3 in Colchester's favour, of which Hiphiphurrax scored over 700 points himself"

"Good runner was he?" asked Danny

"According to this paper, he then went into hiding and refused to explain why, but luckily we have an address when we get there. Number 22 Park Lane" and with that he started to pull the lever back and slowly, but surely, the machine started to slow down and after a few moments, Herbert declared "We can get out now, we've stopped!"

As they did so, Danny exclaimed "Hey, we were in a dungeon when we started, why we are outside now?"

"Because we have arrived before the Tower of London was built" smiled Herbert, taking the crystal at the top of the lever and putting it in his pocket, "we're also some hundred feet higher than we left. I cannot understand how this machine compensates for that, but better to be on the ground than below it, eh?" and with that he led the way leaving Danny throughly confused

As the Doctor and Lord Fogg leant on the TARDIS console, they looked at Sherlock sratching his head, looked at each other and chuckled.

"Are you going to tell him?" smiled Lord Fogg, "or shall I?"

"Let me!" smiled the Doctor, "last time I explained it was to a savage and I am not sure she understood, lets see how an Englishman copes!" and with that jumped to his feet and said "Having a nice time, Mr. Holmes?"

"This...this cannot be" he said and as the Doctor approached Sherlock, he added "This inside is bigger..."

"...than the outside" replied the Doctor, "yes, you have told me on several occasions since we left. Tell me, you seem like an intelligent man, shall I show you how it is done?"

Sherlock nodded and as he did the Doctor called, "Drawer 8F, Lord Fogg!" and as he did, Lord Fogg took out two cubes, one clearly larger than the other and as he held them up, the Doctor asked "Which of those cubes is the bigger?"

"The one on the left" replied Sherlock, "by at least a quarter!"

"Quite right" and as Lord Fogg threw the smaller cube to the Doctor, who caught it deftly and asked "Good enough for the MCC?" he asked the question again, holding the smaller cube at the same height as the larger cube.

"That one" replied Sherlock, pointing to the larger cube

"Ah, but it looks smaller than this one" replied the Doctor

"Because it is further away!" replied Sherlock

"True, now, what would you say if I told you, that this TARDIS works on that same principle. The insides, that box over there, manage to fit  the outsides, this box here, because it is both there and here at the same time!"

"That's impossible!" declared Sherlock and as he did a klaxon sounded and Lord Fogg produced a jam jar full of coins and stated "That will be two shillings for the old swear box, please!"

"I never swear!" exclaimed Sherlock and looking the Doctor in the eye said "The use of swear words is a demonstration of a reduced intellect!"

"Here on board the TARDIS" smiled the Doctor, pointing to the jam jar "the I word is a swear word, for there is nothing that this machine can do, so pay up and we shall say no more about it!"

As Sherlock placed a coin in the jam jar, he asked "So where are we going then?"

"To the centre of the universe about ten thousand years ago" replied the Doctor, "to meet someone who will come in very handy at recruiting the people we need" and as he spoke the TARDIS landed with a thump and as he opened the doors he stated "But first, we need to meet the local royal family!"

Chapter Eleven (part a) : How to behave in poilte company

"Greetings, your Majesty" said the Doctor and with that bowed deeply towards the throne and as he stood up introduced "My friends, Mr. Sherlock Holmes and Lord Phileas Fogg"

Sherlock nodded his head whilst Phileas took off his hat and doffing it announced "Your Majesty" and didn't resume his position until the King announced "Welcome again, Doctor, it has been a while since we have seen you. I trust our contribution to the Time War was a success?"

"Pray excuse me, your Majesty" replied the Doctor, "But what is this Time War that you speak of? It is not something that I have encountered yet, therefore can only summise that a future version of myself has been here before me, and for that I apologise!"

"No apologies are needed, my dear Doctor" chuckled the King, "it is nice to see that your politeness has not abandoned this current incarnation of yours. Therefore it is possible that you have not met my wife and Queen, Marlena!" and with that the King stood up, held the Queen's hand and the two walked down to the party. As they did, the party bowed again and as they stood up the Queen said "Sherlock Holmes, Lord Fogg, you are from Britain, yes?"

"You know our nation, your Majesty?" asked Phileas

"Indeed I do, for I am in your future" and with that the Doctor snapped his fingers and declared "I thought I had seen that face somewhere before. Gentlemen, may I formally present to you Lt. Commander Marlena Glenn, the first female astronaut to leave Earth's solar system" and with that added "They were wondering where you had got to, how did you end up here?"

"A cosmic storm disrupted all communications with Earth, encountered a black hole, arrived in an asteroid storm and ended up crashing on the surface of this planet" she replied, and holding the King's hand added "where it was love at first sight" with the King nodding "for I was the one who rescued her from her vessel"

"We have come from the planet Earth, although I should point out I was merely passing through, to request the help of your son, Adam, as we have a problem there that I think he would be very useful at, if your Majesties consent that is?" asked the Doctor. This question caused the King to raise an eyebrow and declare "Adam, that lazy so and so?" but the Queen smiled saying "I believe he will be very helpful" and so Adam was summoned. When he appeared, neither Sherlock or Phileas were that impressed by him and as the Doctor took him to one side to explain their reasons, Sherlock whispered to Phileas "We need men of immense strength to beat the Professor, he looks like he couldn't even lift himself".

"Never judge a book by its cover" smiled the Queen in reply leaving Sherlock to ponder the lad now walking to them and formally introducing himself as Adam, Prince of Eternia and "grateful servant to the planet of my mother" at which point the party bowed again, left the palace and made their back to the TARDIS. Just outside, the Doctor said "So, Sherlock, worked out why the prince is so imporant?" and with that stepped away from Adam for Sherlock to have a good look. After a moment or two he declared "This man will be no help to us, why is he so important?"

As the Doctor gestured for Sherlock and Phileas to join him, he nodded to Adam and said "In your own time, your Highness" to which Adam smiled and replied "I may not be, but I know someone who can be" and with that unsheathed the sword from his back

he-man GIF

"Gentlemen, may I present He-Man, the most powerful man in the Universe" and with that chuckled "Now do you believe he will be any use?" and with that led the party into the TARDIS

Chapter Eleven (part b): How not to behave in polite company

"Oh, for Cleveland's sake!" exclaimed Danny and with that turned on Watson and Herbert

"Is there a problem, Sheriff?" asked Watson

"Is there a...Is there a problem? You're dang tooting right there's a problem? You told us Herbert that this man we are looking for lived in 22 Park Lane? Then please tell us why we haven't found him? The first house we tried was number 23 but there was a missing I, however next door was number 24, the house over the road was number 57 and now you are telling me there isn't a number 22 at all? You know sometimes I am glad that we rebelled against you Limeys!" and with that Danny humphed and walked away from Watson and Herbert who just stood there with shocked expressions.

"Stupid Limeys with their stupid limey ways" he grunted to himself as he walked back along the collection of huts, "Stupid Limey roads, stupid Limey houses, stupid limey gates" and as he passed a house labelled 22 Park Lane he roared "And stupid Limey signs" and with that let out his frustations and kicked at the sign only to howl in agony as he started to hop on his now clearly broken foot. This was all too much and striding towards the house, ignoring the pain, he hammered on the door and yelled "Hey, you stupid Limey, I've just hurt my foot on your stupid sign. I want compensation".

However there was no reply and Danny, now fuming more than possible, grabbed a hold of the door handle and grunting to himself "Right, you, let me show you what an American sheriff can do" pulled on the handle with all of his strength and as he roared with a sense of power that he had never experienced before, pulled the door out of the frame, stomped in and declared "You owe me at least eighty US dollars!" and then suddenly stopped dead.

There in front of him was a wooden chair, lying in which was a solid mass, only this soild mass had extensions, two even more solid ones in the middle and two other ones reaching the floor. It wasn't for some moment that Danny realised what he was looking at and whimpered under his breath "Oh my god, it's a man!" and instantly slumped to his knees his bravado now replaced by sheer terror.

"Please, forgive me, sir, I didn't mean all that about you being a stupid Limey, please forget what I said about compensation, just please, don't hurt me, sir!"

As Danny closed his eyes expecting the worst, he was suprised to hear Watson say "Excuse me, Mr. Hiphiphurrax? I do apologise for my colleague's behaviour but we have spent most, if not all of the afternoon, trying to find you and I am sorry to say that he doesn't have as much patience as we Englishmen"

As the mass rose a polite "Please, there is no need to apologise, I was rather pleased to hear someone stand up to me for a change" came from his mouth and as Danny looked up, he screamed in estacy and then fainted.

"He's alright!" smiled Watson as he held Danny's hand, "I think he was just overcome by your size!"

As Hiphiphurrax sat back down again he sighed and said "Gentlemen, this size is the reason I was so hard to find. I wasn't always like this and there are days I wish I had not experienced what made me this way"

Sensing a troubled soul, Watson sat opposite him and said "Sir, I am a doctor, please, tell me"

"I was once the star player of the Colchester pig bladder team, actually sir, my name is John, Hiphiphurrax is the nickname the team gave me because I was cheered by our supporters so much. My life changed on the day of the Tribal Crown championships three years ago. It was a tough campaign and we faced Canterbury in the final. That Canterbury team were the roughest in the entire game, one of their players stated that he managed to wrestle a Roman centurion to a standstill in the local taverns and it was my misfortune to meet him as I was getting ready to recieve the bladder. He pummelled me into the ground, even after the druid had called for the game to stop for me to be treated for my injuries. Indeed I am sure I passed out for when I woke, a mug of wine was being poured into my mouth and when I swallowed it, sir...my world changed"

"Changed?" asked Watson

"I felt powerful, strong, stronger than any man who had ever lived. I raced back onto the field and screeched to a halt next to the player who had pummelled me and, forgive me, I let loose. I punched him so hard he landed in the chariot area outside the stadium. From that moment on I was unstoppable and sir, I wanted more. When it was quiet after the game, I went to our changing rooms and found the barrel of wine and I...I...oh forgive me, sir, I downed the whole barrel. WIthin seconds I was screaming in estatic agony and passed out and when I woke up, I looked like this" and with that he held his head in his hands and started to weep whimpering "Now I am no use to anyone, sir, that's why I live here, out of the way of everyone else and unable to do any harm!"

By now Danny had woken up and as he heard the giant crying, he stood up and gently holding the giant's hand, gritting his teeth as he felt himself get hard said "Please sir, forgive my earlier statements, I am sorry if I upset you. I...I hope that you do might me saying this but...we need your help. There is man where we come from who is determined to bring this nation to its knees. We are gathering a group of people to help us defeat that man and...your name came highly recommended"

As Hiphiphurrax stopped weeping he looked down and saw Danny say "Will you help us, sir? Think of it as a way of apologising for your actions?"

Hiphiphurrax wiped his eyes and with that stood up to his full height, towering over all three of them and declared "For my nation!" and with that thumped his chest and seemed to resonate like a bell, causing Danny to grit his teeth and squeeze his legs.

• Like 2

Chapter Twelve: There were these two musclemen in a cell...

"Do you think that our colleague is all right, er, Your Highness?"

"Please, call me Adam. I don't know, did he seem alright when he came back with you from the first century BCE, Hiphiphurrax?"

"He seemed all right then, and please, call me John, he only seemed to start acting like this when you arrived on the scene?"

As both the arrived musclemen looked at each other and then to Danny, who was writhing on the floor, gritting his teeth, they decided they should do something about it and so gently, as if picking up a baby, He-Man said to Danny, "Are you all right lad?" which caused Danny to scream "FUCK!" and then pass out. As He-Man looked at his colleague, he gestured to the nearby cell and nodding his understanding He-Man placed Danny on the bench and looked at him with concern.

"I wonder" he said, "do you think he likes seeing men as powerful as us, but to such a degree that it makes him unable to function?"

"Do such men exist?" asked John, and then looking at He-Man said "Can I...can I make an admission?" amd with that sat next to He-Man and asked "When you became what you are now, what was your first reaction?"

As He-Man scratched his head he replied "Goodness, I have never been asked that before, and it was a while ago I cannot remember" and then added "May I ask the same question?"

As John nodded he replied "The sense of power that flowed through me knocked me out. I can only assume that some of my fellow players must have seen me next to the barrel, come to the assumption that I was drunk and took me home. I cannot have changed that much in that time but when I woke up the following morning, I knew I had changed. For the whole of that day, I felt jumpy. I could feel all this power surging through me, I wanted to test myself and yet knew that if I went outside my home I would be observed, so I did the only thing I could, I lay on the ground and pushed myself up and down with my arms until it got dark. Then when it did, I crept out of the house and ran, faster than the wind, until I got a forest just outside Londondium. Once there, I roared and let myself loose on that forest, I uprooted nearly every single tree in the forest that night until just as it started to get light there were only seven oak trees left at which point I ran home and as soon as I got in the house, I passed out"

He-Man nodded in understanding saying "Whilst I cannot remember the first time I became He-Man, there is one time I can remember vividly because I was not in control of my actions. I was in a desperate situation, my mortal enemy seemed to be winning and so there was only one thing I could do, even though it was wildly dangerous, I became He-Man without this" and with that unsheathed his sword and as he looked at it he added "This sword tempers the raw power of the power and without it" and with that he shuddered.

"Yes?" asked John

"I was like you" He-Man replied sheathing the sword, "a mass of unbridled power. I was even bigger than I am now, and yet, not in contol of my actions. It was almost as if I was trapped in that savage's mind unable to break out and forced to witness me destroying half the city that I called home in an effect to destroy my enemy. If it had not been for a friend, I am sure I would have, but her help made matters worse. She transported me to a forest and just like you, I let rip. Although I didn't just uproot trees, I actually..." and with that He-Man started to whimper.

"You can tell me" said John, holding He-Man's hand

"I killed a creature of that forest, similar in stature to the stags my mother told me about on Earth, and I couldn't do a thing about it!"

"You have my sympathies, friend" replied John, reassuring He-Man, "I am just lucky that I didn't come across any woodland creatures during my rampage as well. But it sounds as though we were both in the same situation, all that raw power and nowhere for it to go except in mindless destruction" and with that John sighed saying "I want to be able to go back to my normal life, play pig's bladder with my friends, be able to enjoy the life that I had before I became this powerhouse and yet, I know that the effects of that wine are permanent"

As He-Man looked up, an idea crossed his mind and with that standing up he examined the torture equipment and closed his eyes.

"What are you doing?" asked John as He-Man opened his eyes

"John" he asked, "Is that your true desire, to become an ordinary man again?"

"Well, I have so used to this strength I am not sure if I am able to, but yes, if I could I would. Why do you ask?"

"I will need to consult with the Doctor and Watson, but I think I can solve your problem and our friend's at the same time!"

• Like 1

Chapter Thirteen : Mission Briefing

"Gentlemen, Gentlemen, if I could have your attention please?"

As the gathered heroes turned to face the Doctor, Watson, Holmes and Herbert, Herbert leaned in and said "I thought that our sheriff would want to see this?" to which Watson replied "He-Man explained that his travelling to the first century and back led to, what the Doctor called, time lag and that him having a good sleep was the best cure"

"First of all, may I apologise for the delay, relative time speaking and thank you for your patience. Before I explain why you have been brought here, just need to make sure that everyone who should be here is here" and with that the Doctor pulled three sheets of paper out of his pocket and started to read from them.

"Discover what the Flux is and then...Sorry, wrong list...Ah, here we are. If you hear your name please state that you are here. Adam, Prince of Eternia, 10,000 BCE?"

"Present"

"Thank you, Hercules, Greece, 525 BCE?"

"Aye"

"Excellent,  Hiphiphurrax, Britain, 48 BCE?"

"Sir, here, sir!"

"Lovely, Orm Storolfsson, Iceland, 1000 CE?"

"Já!"

"Yes, sorry about that, translation circuits on the blink, Holmes, you couldn't give the console a good kick could you, thanks, now where was I, ah, yes, Thomas Topham, Britain, 1741 CE"

"Here, sir!"

"Oh, you Brits, next, Peter Francisco, United States, 1780 CE"

"Here, under duress, and have a good mind to complain to President Washington when this is over!"

"Not going to happen I say, so that's six people so far, ah, yes, here we are, Jor-El, Krypton, 1830 CE"

"I am here, good Doctor, but only on the promise that you gave to me!"

"Of course and last but not least" and with that the Doctor consulted with both Watson and Herbert who nodded in agreement and with that the Doctor announced in a loud voice, "Sheriff Danny Blain, United States, 1895!"

"Huh?" asked Danny as he sat up with a start, "did someone call my name?"

As He-Man entered the cell, he held Danny's hand and said "Whilst you were sleeping I spoke with the Doctor and John, and yes, they have both agreed"

"Agreed?" asked Danny, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, "agreed to what?"

"That would be telling" smiled He-Man and with that led Danny to the end of the line where as the Doctor read out his name again, Danny replied "Well, I can but try!"

"That's the spirit you should be taking Peter" he chuckled and then rolling up the sheets started to stride along the line declaring "Gentlemen, you have been plucked from the vast universe that is time and space. Some of you are known for being the most powerful men in the universe, mentioning no names, Your Highness, some of you have performed feats of strength that are legend, Hercules, Peter, Thomas, take a bow if you wish to do so" and then stopping in front of Danny added "And some of you have a personal reason for being involved" and with that patted Danny on the shoulder, "I, myself, am doing this to prevent the whole universe collapsing around our eyes, you see, gentlemen, currently above our heads, Professor Moriarty, a man whose intellect heads in a criminal way, is in the midst of stealing the Crown Jewels of England!"

"FORSHAME" declared Thomas, stamping his foot

"Our noble Georgian is correct in his assumption" smiled the Doctor, "but there is a more pressing reason for my concern. The heart of the Crown Jewels is the Cullinan Diamond, which, if stolen in 1895 will mean that in 2050, it cannot be used as the major part of a laser cannon designed to prevent the destruction of Earth by an asteroid the size of New York City in 2000. This, in turn, will lead to chaos in the universe, something I cannot abide, therefore gentlemen, you are going to stop this crime. Any questions?"

As Danny raised his hand the Doctor said "Yes, sheriff?"

"I am pleased that you have decided that I can assist, but with the greatest of respect, I don't belong here. Look at these men, they are paragons of strength, power, masculinity. I will admit that I have tried to make myself stronger, but if what you told me about these men, including our town's doctor, who have been brainwashed to work for the Professor, I will not be able to match up to them in the slightest!"

"In that regard you are right" smiled the Doctor, "however, Watson?"

As the Doctor and Watson changed places, Watson launched into a highly technical statement that, at the end of it, caused Danny to raise his hand and say "What?"

"In laymen's terms" replied the Doctor, "you are going to absorb some of John's strength and power!"

As Danny looked at John who smiled and nodded, he gasped "Someone hold me" and as He-Man did so he whispered "And I am going to help as well!"

• Like 2

Chapter Fourteen : A Hero in his own right

"Please, please tell me that I am not dreaming" moaned Danny as he placed his hands on He-Man's protruding chest

"Okay then" chuckled He-Man, "I shall not tell you. This is real and if John wouldn't mind?"

"I consented a long time ago" replied John and with that wrapped his arms around both He-Man and Danny.

As Danny peered around He-Man's arms, raised in the air holding his sword, and saw John he moaned "Can I say, I know that in the future we Yanks and you Limey's don't get on, but thank you, thank you for letting me absorb your strength and help my friend escape his bondage!"

John smiled in return and said "You wished to become stronger, I don't want to be as strong as I am now, it makes perfect sense" and with that nodded to He-Man saying "I am ready when you are, sir!"

"And you Danny?"

"I was born ready" smiled Danny adding "Thanks for lettting me feel your pulse as well. It's a kink of mine"

"Well, lets make some science of it then" came the chuckled reply, "John, when I say now, please count to fifteen in your mind and shout STOP after that, Danny, count how many times my heart beats. Ready? NOW!"

For the next moment or so John counted silently as did Danny and when John declared "STOP", Danny gasped in amazement.

"I...I must have miscounted. It only beat four times!"

"That was no mistake, when resting as I am now, my heart beats just 16 times in a minute, but..." and with that motioned to his sword which caused Danny to moan, "Then do it, do it He-Man, transfer John's strength into me, send the power into us all and let me revel in the power of your heart!"

Taking a deep breath, He-Man smiled and made his declaration

masters of the universe cannon is coming GIF by Warner Archive

As the power surged into all three men, Danny screamed in estacy. This was his fantasy coming true, listening to a man's heart pumping as raw, electrical power was flowing through them. As he squeezed He-Man's chest as hard as he could, he could feel the heart beating faster and faster and in all the power surging through him he tried to keep a narrative

"Oh, by Grant, there must be kilowatts, no, megawatts, no, gigawatts, no, terawatts of power surging through us. Oooooohhhh, it feels magnificent. He-Man's heart is beating twice, no, three times, no five times, no ten times, no tweny times as fast as it was. I...I can feel John's strength transferring into me....Yeah....oh yeah, that's it John, feed me your strength, your power, your muscularity, your masulinity...oh, man,...one billion horsepower at least coursing through me, He-Man, John all at the same time...I...oh man....I...I...I....I can FEEL IT!"

As Danny screamed He-Man grunted "Are you getting there Danny, John?"

As both men grunted back, He-Man smiled and declared "Ready for the climax?" and with that roared his declaration again

He-Man I Have The Power GIF

All three men screamed in estacy and as they all collapsed to the ground, they all came within seconds of each other. A moment later, the door to the dungeon opened and as the Doctor peeked around the door, his eyes closed he asked "Have you finished yet? We need all the power we can get?". His answer came in the form of three grunts and as the Doctor gingerly opened an eye, he remarked, "Well, that wasn't supposed to happen, was it?"

As three seemingly identical versions of He-Man all stood up, each one only identified by the different symbol on their breastplate, the one with the cross chuckled "Indeed not" but as he grabbed hold of the other two, one with a lion on his breastplate and the other with an eagle he said "Call us the brothers of Eternia?"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Chapter Fifteen : Can we have a do over?

"I shall be honest with you and state that that is not quite how I imagined things!"

As the Doctor and Lord Fogg was being held upside down by his leg by Jean, Sherlock and Watson being held upside down by their legs by the Ultimate Titan and the rest of heroes being sat on, literally, by the Ultimate Musketeer and Arrowhead, Moriarty chuckled to himself

"But of course not, you see, I knew what you were going to do for..."

"Yes, I know, you had access to a time machine, went forward in time to see what opposition you would face and countered it" sighed the Doctor and added "You couldn't turn me the right side around could you, I'm starting to get a little light headed"

As Moriarty consented and the leaders were placed right way up, Danny ducked from behind the wall.

"It's no good" he whispered to John and He-Man, "we can't do anything to help them"

"But we must" whispered He-Man in return, "the Doctor has saved my home planet from invasion"

"And if I am being honest" replied John, "I have developed a bit of a soft spot for him!"

As Danny nodded, an idea struck him and he asked He-Man, "just as you instilled the power into us, do you think you could do it to them?" and gestured round the corner of the wall. As He-Man peered around, he replied "In theory, yes, but..."

"Yes?" asked Danny

"It would take a good ten minutes, if not longer!"

Danny started to bow his head and said "Then we have lost" when another idea sprung into his head and gesturning He-Man and John to follow him, they made they way back to the dungeon.

"Sorry, I...I must be a little dim today. Your idea is to use the Doctor's machine to travel back in time to when the attack started, instill the heroes with the power and then come back here?"

As Danny opened the door to the TARDIS he said "Well, have you got a better idea?" and as John and He-Man shook their heads, Danny smiled "After all how hard can it be?" and with that they all entered. As Danny looked around the machine he started to reason that "that control panel must be the steering mechanism" and started to look over it looking for any signs of inspiration. As he did John looked around and breathed "Impossible" and as he did He-Man chuckled as a jam jar appeared out of the console scaring Danny that he jumped and when he landed found his hands in a mushy substance that made him pull a face. A face which quickly vanished and was replaced by a strange voice.

"Hello, is the Doctor in trouble?"

As He-Man and John looked at Danny, a woman seemed to appear next to Danny and announced herself as "TARDIS matrix visulation programme 47" and added "He stuck his hands into my telepathic circuits" nodding to Danny before saying "And let me tell you he has some very strange dreams!"

"Yes, the Doctor is in trouble" said He-Man and explained Danny's idea to which the woman smiled.

"Of course I can" she replied, "I'm not called sexy for nothing you know!"

"Hold it right there, Professor" declared the Doctor at the head of the small army catching Moriarty in the act of trying to break into the jewel room. As the professor and his allies turned, the professor growled "Stop them, my minions!" and with that the hypnotised heroes and the heroes of old launched into battle.

Suddenly from out of nowhere, the TARDIS materalised, much to the Doctor's suprise and as the doors flung open a roar of "YOU HAVE THE POWER" emerged followed by a bolt of lighting that struck all of the heroes of old who roared with power and in doing so defeated the hypnotised heroes easily. As Watson, Holmes and Lord Fogg looked at the Doctor, he could only reply "It wasn't me!" and as if in reply, Danny stepped out saying "It was me actually, with a little help from sexy!"

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter Sixteen : Making Changes whilst putting things back to rights

"So, am I correct in the following? You, Danny, somehow managed to channel the power of He-Man and in doing so asorbed the strength and power to be able to come with the idea of travelling back in time to stop Moriarty stealing the Crown Jewels?"

As Danny nodded with a smile on his face, Holmes gritted his teeth and said "I hate time travel" and with that pointed an accusing finger at Herbert saying "This is why I will never read your books!"

Herbert frowned as the TARDIS re-appeared with the Doctor declaring, "Right, all the heroes are back in their right places! What's next?"

As Danny pointed to the row of hypnotised muscle in front of them the Doctor snapped his fingers and exclaimed "Of course, antidote, be back in a moment" and with that walked back into the TARDIS. As Watson walked along the line he shook his head and asked "But how is that possible? And what is a chemical in the hitoxal series anyway?"

"Allow me to answer that" replied the Doctor emerging with a beaker full of what Danny declared as "PISS?" to which the Doctor shot him a hard stare and said "No, Uric acid" and with that moved his hand around to make the liquid swill around whilst pointing his sonic screwdriver at it. "Chemicals in the hitoxal series have a very interesting effect on the human brain, namely they make the person completely open to suggestion, hence the reason I said they were hypnotised. This little chemical, once sonicked enough, will act as an antidote, but there is a small problem, namely, for the first few minutes they are highly suggestable. So say for instance, if you were to give this chemical to your manservant Lord Fogg and then say "You have the strength of ten men" he would believe it without question and then wonder why he didn't!"

"That is a disappointment" chuckled Lord Fogg as he finished dressing Jean, "still I will abide by that decision"

"Excellent" said the Doctor as the chemical changed from a dark yellow, to a bright yellow and then to clear as the Doctor stopped swilling the liqud and asking Danny to hold the beaker went back inside the TARDIS for some mugs. As he did Danny stared at the liquid and looking at James, still naked, his mind started to reel.

"Right then" declared the Doctor with a collection of mugs, "let's get them back to reality shall we?" and with that poured some of the beaker into a mug and gave it to Lord Fogg saying "Now, remember, wait a few moments until he's back with you then ask him how he is feeling?" and with that Lord Fogg nodded, bade farewell to Holmes, Watson and Danny who nodded in return and heaving Jean over his shoulder remarked "Don't worry, I know the best way home so as not to provoke remark!" and left the cell.

"Right, now everyone else" and with that decanted the remainder of the beaker into three mugs gave one to Danny, Holmes and Watson, and then snapping his fingers declared "Men, walk" and as the remaining hypnotised heroes walked into the TARDIS followed by the Doctor, Danny, Holmes and Watson, the box disappeared.

As Holmes and Watson laid the Ultimate Musketeer and the Ultimate Titan next to the broken chairs on the floor, Danny asked the Doctor whether they would be alright.

"As right as rain" replied the Doctor adding "Which is a shame really, tomorrow you see Henri, that's the Ultimate Musketeer, gets trapped in a painting for the next four hundred years, escaping in the year 2050, and Porthos, the Ultimate Titan, well, lets just say that he pines after him from that day on and well, does everything he can to die in order to join him, but that's the problem with fixed points in time I say. Henri gets trapped in a painting and Porthos dies in 1670 whilst allowing Aramis to escape a collapsing cave"

As Danny looked at the Doctor he started to whimper "Porthos dies? Without knowing the truth?"

"Well, I say dies" replied the Doctor, "after all you have a collapsing cave on you you're pretty much dead but as you can imagine you try excavating a cave to retreive a body in the 17th century, it going to be forever" and with that said "Right, now pour in that chemical, gentlemen!"

"WAIT" exclaimed Danny and grabbed the Doctor by the scruff of his lapels and said, in a pleading voice "Please, Doctor, please, I beg you, Porthos means a lot to me, James and I, we, we often role play as Porthos and Hercules. If Henri is still alive but trapped in a painting until 2050, then please, I beg you, we can look after him!"

"Wouldn't work" sighed the Doctor, "Porthos is a man, just like you I say, he'll die of natural causes by at least, oh, 1955 if he ends up with you, that's still a century before his love returns, so..."

"Please" came the whimpered reply, which started to turn into sobs, "Having had James taken from me, I know what it is to lose a loved one, is there nothing that can be done. I would willingly give the power that He-Man gave to me to help him survive, anything, please, I beg of you!" and with that Danny slumped to his knees and sobbed uncontrollably.

"Gentlemen" said the Doctor to Holmes and Watson looking at the sight with disbelief, "You are about to see the disadvantage of being human on my mother's side!" and with that Doctor took two discs out of his pocket and said "Danny, these are immortality charges, pinched from a group of aliens known as the Mire," and with that put them back into his pocket and said "Gentlemen, you may dose them!" and with that Sherlock and Watson poured the chemical into their mouths and then made a hasty retreat, the sounds of the TARDIS disappearing the first thing the heroes heard as they awoke.

After a few moments, the Ultimate Musketeer said "Mon chere, are you feeling alright?"

Sitting up and flexing his chest the Ultimate Titan replied "I have never felt stronger, never felt more powerful" and with that turned to his love and declared "If tomorrow is truly the day that you die, then I say this. We shall spend this night proving our love!" and with that the Ultimate Titan leapt onto the Ultimate Musketeer and in combination wrestled and made love to him until the sun rose the following morning.

• Like 1

Chapter Seventeen : The (Misreported) Death of a Titan

As the Doctor, Holmes, Watson and Danny hid behind a rock, the Doctor pointed to the cave in front of them and said "That gentlemen is the grotto of Locmaria and if my sense of timing is correct..." and with that peered over the top and reported seeing Porthos and Aramis race into the cave followed by a detachment of soliders before adding "...and now all we do is wait" and with that turned to Danny and said "In your own time, Danny?"

Danny nodded and standing up, took a deep breath, pushed his hands out to form a bowl shape pointing towards the cave, closed his eyes, gritted his teeth and grunted "Let the power return". No sooner had he done so that a ball of energy seemed to form in his hands and as Danny continued to tense, his muscular body started to shrink much to the suprise of Watson who looked at the Doctor for an explaination.

"It is forthcoming now" smiled the Doctor as Aramis charged out of the cave and started to shout "Get out of there, mon amis"

"Nearly time, Danny" said the Doctor, as he patted Danny on the back who nodded with a grunt, the ball now as big as his hands and with that the Doctor broke cover and dashing over to Aramis declared "It is too late, now go, the King needs you!" to which Aramis replied "But, my friend" to which the Doctor replied with an impervious finger "GO!" to which Aramis nodded sadly and ran off. The Doctor then dived to one side as an explosion caused the cave to collapse and as it did the Doctor shouted "NOW, DANNY!"

"YOU HAVE THE POWER!" roared Danny as the ball shot from his hands into the cave and as Danny collapsed, his face covered in sweat, a roar of unbridled power emerged from the cave and Porthos leapt out of the cave through the roof landing next to the Doctor declaring "The Ultimate Titan lives again!". As the Doctor brought him to the gathered party, Porthos looked down at Danny and said "Is this the man who saved my life? Then I will grant him whatever wish he likes!"

Danny opened his eyes and as he did so moaned "Come and live with me and James, and with our help meet your love again!"

As Danny and Watson lay James in the frame that he had been in before being kidnapped, the Doctor came into the surgery and explained what was happening.

"Right, so Porthos is now set up in that cave over there" he said, pointing towards the edge of the town, "and at nine o'clock tomorrow morning on the dot will scream in terror and cause a small collapse. That's when you Danny will rush to that cave and raise the alarm thus giving James here enough time to become Arrowhead, oh yes, don't think I didn't recognise the name, the two of you will then rescue him and treat him for shock as any good doctor would and by this time tomorrow he will be right as rain. From then on, well, he's yours to do with as you please, after all thanks to that immortaility charge, he can withstand anything. I don't think I've seen anyone more excited at the prospect of being immortal than him"

"I thank you Doctor" replied Danny, "for everything that you have done, not only for me and James, but for Porthos as well and promise that we will help Porthos use his time constructively whilst waiting for Henri to return" and with that stood up, having finished restraining James and shook the Doctor's hand to which he replied with a smile "Just remember, no sudden outbursts of desire once you give James this antidote" and handed the mug over then declared, "Holmes, Watson, back to London we go, can't leave Herebert in that cell all on his own can we?" and as the Doctor and the detectives waved gooodbye, Danny waited until the sound of the TARDIS had vanished, then with a moan and his manhood bulging he fed James the antidote and as he came to whispered "Behold the new Titan!"

Instantly James eyes opened wide and with his chest heaving as he started to breathe deeply he pulled on the metal frames. As he gritted his teeth grunting "Porthos lives and I am he!", his cock started to harden, lengthen and thicken with Danny's following suit. As James's chest heaved to its maximum, a roar of almost unbridled power erupted from him and he broke free, cumming as he did so and causing Danny to cum in sympathy. As Danny collapsed into James's heaving chest Danny moaned "Soon to be matched by the real Titan" and passed out leaving James moaning "The Titan lives!"

As Watson closed the journal Holmes smiled and said "Well, that was a nice way to spend a couple of hours, but the fact remains I am still BORED!" and with that stamped his foot in disgust, but then stopped as he raised his head and smiled and before the door was even opened he declared "Why, Lestrade, how nice to see you?"

"How in the blazes...?" exclaimed the Inspector

"Elementary, my dear Lestrade" came the smiled reply, "I heard your boots outside in the street" adding "So how can we help you now?"

"He's back" replied the Inspector, "the Whitechapel Murderer is back, Holmes, there's been a murder in Whitechapel along the same lines as all those others seven years ago!"

"The game is afoot" declared Holmes and with that all three boarded the hansom cab outside 221b Baker Street heading towards Whitechapel.

• Like 1