Enjoying a muscle story

TimHayes90

“Awwwrrrrrr” Ryan groaned as he came in Scotts tight ass. Scott, a 6ft blond twink was sweaty and spent - a exhausted smile on his face as his buff mate pulled his dick out. Ryan looked down at Scott, in no mood to cuddle.

He got up and moved straight to the mirror. His 5ft9 body was covered in sweat. He looked at his strained 6 pack and shredded arms. His cock, still covered in his cum, felt another jolt as he looked at all the veins all pumped up following his athletic fuck session. Scott pulled himself up to watch Ryan check out his post sex pump.

Scott was used to this - Ryan used sex, workouts, even moving shopping around as an excuse to see how it had made his body respond. More and more, Ryan was too obsessed with his body to do much with Scott but fuck. “Too small”……. Ryan muttered even tho he was turned on looking at his angry and flushed red skin - evidence of a lot of effort and more……

Scott walked up behind him and kissed his neck. “Baby, you’ve been working out like a freak. Your soooooo swollen! How can you say too small?” Ryan pushed him away with an uncaring shrug of his lightweight bodybuilder shoulder. “I was gonna be a gymnast…..” he started wistfully. “Until I discovered thisssssssss” he hissed with lust as he flexed his right bicep, marvelling at his peak. “As soon as I saw my body change, I couldn’t let myself deny the need for power, for mmmmmmuscle” he breathed with excitement as he flexed harder.

Scott, who had been fucked but hadn’t cum himself moaned a little as his dick leaked pre. His balls all tight and full, and he watched his “not quite” BF flex. Ryan turned around and looked up at Scott. “Baby” he said in a mocking tone. “When I saw you on that muscle growth forum, I asked to meet because I needed someone as fucked up as me. Someone to help me as I turned myself into a real life morph. Making myself kill that skinny gymnast that I was and embrace the BEAST”. In a sudden fit of rage and lust he grabbed the back of Scott’s head and forced it into his pits. “Yeaaaa smell that bitch. That’s 4 hours of lifting and fucking your twink hole”.

Scott loved the way Ryan was a growth addict but he had started to get a bit too much…. Certainly since Scott started to inject him. Scott wanked himself silly over roid stories, but seeing the rage himself was both too hot and a little scary. Scott backed away, painfully hard.

“Baby. You are so hot. Your massive compared to how you were when we first hooked up. The roids and the insane effort you put in are working, but…..”

“BUT WHAT”. Ryan yelled. “I need you to be the freak to jack me up. Like that “muscle cum” story we jerked off to the first time we met”.

Scott got harder thinking of how they boned over “Ethan” and “Jake”. Their extreme growth got them both off. The first time Ryan got Scott to pin him resulted in the best sex of his life! Scott looked down at this veiny and angry man.

“I’ll never forgot the way you dragged me, mid workout, into the locker room to suck me off. Demanding my cum as protein. You worked out like a mad man after that. 6 hours of lifting…… you broke me for any normal or natty guy that day”. Ryan had Scott for these moments. He reached out and grabbed Scott’s twitching dick. “Yeaaaaaa your harder than ever. Remembering how this started for us. All those injections, all those times you’ve unloaded in my mouth as I lift. We are making me that monster in the story…… but if you wanna stay with me, I need you to get extreme”. Ryan then proceeded to his best life - on his knees, sucking for yummy testosterone filled cum.

Scott let his head drop back as he stroked Ryan’s traps. Ryan bobbed his head up and down, thinking the whole time “too weak. Too small. Need more”. Then, the muscle cum story inspired him. He looked up. “Scott. Do you REALLY wanna see me hulk out? Become a factory of testosterone?” Scott whimpered as he tried to resist from cumming. “you know it, baby”. Ryan was rock hard again as he reached into the bedside cabinet, pulling out his nightly syringes. “I’m so thirsty for mutated muscle”.

Scott needed no invite. Any though of risk wasn’t a part of their fucked up relationship. He reached forward to take them to inject his addicted and swollen Ryan. “No!” Ryan said sternly. “Im injecting you. In your balls”. He wanted to truly make those muscle cum stories real. Taking hardcore drugs was a line pure twinky Scott could not cross. He was pumping addicted Ryan up like a science experiment. Not the other way around. He backed away.

Ryan, desperate now, snapped. “I WASNT ASKING. A ALPHA DOESNT ASK. MONSTERS NEED MASSSSSSS”. Ryan forced Scott to the ground, plunging both needles into his balls. Scott cried out in pleasure and pain as he felt the extreme amount of testosterone mix with his cum inflated balls. Ryan wasted no moments. His mouth was on Scott’s overdosed dick in seconds. He locked eyes with Scott, and flexed his shoulders as hard as he could. Moaning and gagging on Scott’s cock. His weeping eyes just telling “make me huge!”   Scott came the most intense load of his life.

Ryan guzzled it up like a final meal. He slapped his cum bloated belly as he stood over Scott. Scott, looking up from his post organism haze could see small veins erupting all over Ryan. Ryan’s mouth hung open as he felt his body enter the most wonderful convulsions. He could feel the cum and roids being absorbed from his swollen gut like a water balloon expanding. He felt hard. He felt energised and enraged. He felt like an alpha man.

“GREERRRRRRRR FUCK YESSSSSS!” Ryan exploded into a most muscular as 60 pounds of new muscle forced itself into his frame. He turned back to the mirror and erupted into a shit eating grin as he watched the bane like veins pump his shoulders, arms and cock up like a morph video. Scott shuffled backward towards the bed, absorbing the fact that he had overindulged this fantasy obsessed gymnast to the point of pushing him over the edge and into a freak show of a man. He couldn’t deny, it was hot. Ryan, loving his super charged roid rage scream at Scott “look at what I can do now!!!”  With that he not only punched through a wall with his fist, but also his his enhanced 13 inch dick. In a utter frenzy he smashed away until there was nothing left. “I FUCKING LOVE MUSCLE CUM”. 

• Like 24