Being Big Dumb Meathead Bros

RyderMeathead

Hey Bros I started this new topic for any other bros that want to encourage other bros to not only get bigger but also dumber, if you wanna share experiences you’ve had about dumbing down that’s cool too but it would be nice to have a thread to help other bros get thicker in both body and mind 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for starting this topic. Like a bunch of other bros I have tried the dumbing down hypnosis files on WarpMyMind and have found them useful in slowing down my thinking. I also stopped doom scrolling twitter or reading internet news (other than bull riding and celebrity news) for the past 49 days, which really frees my mind and time up. Great subject and I hope bros will have other ideas. Thanks for letting me share.

10 hours ago, Mason said:

This one is epic. Check out the affirmations. Thanks for sharing bro

22 hours ago, hypnosiscmh said:

Try this file on Youtube. It works better if you listen to it more than just once.

Can confirm this one works great anyone else wind up flexing along with the bros in the video kinda melts your willpower into goo

• Like 2

On 12/27/2021 at 7:10 AM, RavenousBeast said:

Sup guys, finally committing to being a good dumb jock bro 😎💪💪. Glad you liked the sub I sent I’m listening rn haha

Glad to hear it bro and that’s the way listen bulk up and dumb down 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Terms of Use, & Privacy Policy.
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..