Tails: The muscle growth serum

Azerreza

Well, initially, I hadn't planned to post this on this website (FYI, I wrote also several chapters for stories on writing.com with the nickname "Azer-reza") but after all, it's the beginning of a story and it could be posted as a standalone.

This story has been written for a story called "Sonic Hyper Macro Adventure" on writing.com (NB: not yet posted, the chapters being limited in characters I still have to "cut" them so you will have this content in exclusivity before writing.com) and is totally based on an old masterpiece drawing of Tails by Pokkuti. I precise I asked him before if I could write and post a story on this draw and he agreed if, obviously, I quoted him.

So you can follow Pokkuti (and frankly, I recommend him!) on these sites:

Pokkuti's Deviantart
Pokkuti's Patreon
Pokkuti's Furaffinity
Pokkuti's Twitter

Well, for this story, I precise also there is not "really" a story indeed, it is simply a description of a muscle growth scene with Tails. So don't be surprised if it's shorter and probably less interesting than usual, I just thought it would be silly not to share it with you. For me, if even one person "has fun", it's worth to be posted.See that as a mini MG story.

And as usual, I remain open to any suggestion.

Hoping you like it anyway! ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tails was excited: he felt a tingling after drinking the muscle growth serum he had just created. He was tired of being so weak but working was too long. So... he used the means he knew best: science.

This feeling seemed to indicate that he was on the right track!

"Oh yeah it's working!" he smiled.

But after few seconds, the feeling fainted down.

"What? That's all?"

He looked himself for to see any changes but... no, he was the same 2"7' weak Tails. He was demoralized...

"Crap, I'm sure the formula is correct. Why doesn't it work?"

He waited one minute, two, three... but nothing.

"... crap! ... Maybe a problem of dosage"

Indeed, he had only taken a sip and his vial was full.

He hesitated to empty it into the sink but he had worked hard on this serum.

"Well, anyway if it doesn't do anything..."

He drank the whole vial.

Suddenly he felt a tingling, but much more intense than the first time!

"aaaaaaaAAaaAaAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH..."

He started to groan when suddenly, as the first time, the feeling fainted down.

"CRAP!" he shouted. "Again a failed experiment! I may be the most intelligent, I think I will be always the weaker"

Tails began to walk when suddenly, he froze, his pupils have shrunk, he dropped his vial: he had just felt an electric shock.

"What... the... nnnnggghhhh?"

He was watching his hands, his whole body was shaking, he felt his temperature soar, he started to pant.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh... fuck... it's... haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappening!"

Few seconds later, he felt like he was being stretched... no... not as if he was... shit.... SHIT! HE WAS STRETCHING!

He could see his arms lengthen, same thing was happening to his legs. He could cleary heard also a stretching noise

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Tails was moaning, the feeling was not unpleasant, intense but not painful at the moment.

His arms and legs were getting longer, even his chest.

Then after few minutes, the feeling fainted down.

Tails was now "gigantic" compared to his normal size. He estimated he was nearly 6" tall.

"Craaaaap! It's worked! But, it's weird... I had imagined another result" he said, disappointing.

Indeed, he was only taller, not bigger. He looked like now an adult human in terms of proportions.

image.png.f66e1ed1105f01fd1a45c70c943af3f0.png

Tails was thinking about why and suddenly he froze almost in terror!

"Oh no...!" he said: he understood what was happening!

"This... this growth... was only the one... ... ... of the first sip!"

And he remembered very well what he did after the first sip...

"... that means the second one will..????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He could not finish his sentence: if for the first one it was like a simple electric shock, here, he felt like the lightning had struck him. It was more intense, much more, VERY MUCH MORE!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Oh...my... GOSH! It was so FUCKING INTENSE! Tails was shaking, he was panting ery quickly and the temperature rose much higher than before, so much that he was dripping with sweat in only few seconds.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH... crap....AAAAAAAAAHHH...if I grew... AAAAAAAAH... so much with only a sip... AAAAAAAAAAHHH... what will it do... GGGNNNNNNHHHHHHHHH... with the whole vial?"

Tails was clenching his teeth and couldn't help to close his eyes: the burning was insane and it seemed to increase!

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH... CRAP!"

It became unbearable, so much so that he cried with pain.

But in the midst of all this pain, he noticed something... he seemed to... grow? Not getting bigger but rather... swelling? What the hell?

He succeeded to open an eye and what he saw surprised him a lot of: his arms, usually skinny, now he had... muscles? Not big muscles like a bodybuilder but... definitively yes, it was muscle! ANd it was not only his forearms: his arms seemed to be a bit muscular too! And his shoulders also! ANd... what the hell? Did he have pecs? Fuuuuck! Tails passed his hand on his stomach and, where usually it was flat, now he could feel, six small bumps, semi-hard. HOLY CRAP! HE HAD ABS!

HOLY SHIT! It'was working! His formula was FUCKING WORKING! FINALLY!!!

His face at first tense and panicked, gave way to a face still tense but... smiling.

He went from disappointment to excitement: the body, the muscles, the power of who he had always dreamed, all this was becoming a reality!

His face got tense as he felt the grow increasing.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH OOOOOOOOOH FUCK!!! YES!!! YEEEEEESSSS!!!!!!!!!"

Tails looked his body and was surprised: he was already well muscular, not enough for to participate to Mr Olympia but enough for to be consider as a fitness model: muscular arms, small pecs, ripped sixpack, muscular legs. He still couldn't believe that it was his own body.

image.png.1c111e9cb1ed4fafc2d975c1a00f4e03.png

The result were way above what he expected and... it was only the beginning!

"YES!!! MORE!!! YEEEEEEES MOOOOOOAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!" roared Tails, gloating.

And as if his body understood him, it started to grow faster and bigger!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YYEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!"; Tails raised his head and his neck, previously skinny and thin, was quickly thickening, veins were pulsating.

"OH MY GOSH!"; Tails could hear that his voice was deepening.

"GGGGGGGGGGGGGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"; his traps, previously almost absent, were emerging and were rising.

OH FUCK!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"; his small muscular shoulders were inflating and were becoming cannonballs striated muscles.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"; behind him, his back was growing, muscle hills were popping up everywhere. His lats were widening, giving him to his chest a bodybuilder shape.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"; on the front, his small pecs exploded into two huge mountains of pure muscle. Tail, by reflex, began to make them bounce, what he was not able to do before but now he had a perfect control on them: he could bounce both in same time, one and then the other, flex them gradually. Gosh this feeling was so incredible!

"GGGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"; he felt an intense burning in his midsection, his small six bumps seemed to want to push outwards. He passed his hand on them and... yeah, no doubt, they were growing. Suddenly, the burning got completely carried away. Tails squared his eyes.

"OH MY GOSH AAAAAAAAAH!!! They will... they will explooooaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

He roared while indeed, his six-pack exploded. Tails passed again his hand on them and...

"HO-LY SHIT!!!!!"; what were six bumps were now six fucking huge boulders implanted under his skin. Fucking fuck! They had DOUBLED in size! And goooosh, their hardness... their hardness was insane! It were really true concrete abs!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"; his legs, a bit muscular, contract to the maximum. His quads seem alive, as if vibrating and quickly muscle hills were formed. What used to be muscular cyclist's legs quickly becoming bodybuilder's legs, big and ripped quads and calves, covered by an incredible net of veins.

Then the feeling fainted down. the skinny little Tails had given way to a fucking giant bodybuilder Tails, who clearly could have participated in a pro bodybuilding competition. He was now probably around 6"7'.

"FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" he roared in flexing his arms, shoulders and back!

image.png.7a05192309ee3078985890b2331e00f4.png

Tails wanted to become stronger than Vector. Well, no doubt he was now, and not just a bit but much more! He could feel the huge power go through his biceps.

"OH MY GOSH! It was so AMAZING!"

Even his voice had drastically changed: it was no longer the youthful voice he had but a deep manly voice.

"Hahahahahahaha I can't wait to show this to Son...???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He could not finish pronouncing the name of the blue hedgehog; he felt it, again! He felt this gigantic electrical shock go through him.

"HOLY CRAP!!! IT'S... IT'S NOT OVER?????????"

*BOOM BOOM*; holy SHIT! His heart was beating so hard that you could see the movement... and we could hear it CLEARLY! And not to mention the fact that he was panting and sweating like never before!

During few seconds, Tails was really surprised, he really thought it was over but... no, it wasn't over, clearly not! And fucking shit, it was even more intense than before, MUCH MORE intense. Quickly, his face passed from surprise to the greatest lust in the universe: he wanted muscle and power? He was going to be served, much more than he had imagined!

Tails prepared himself to enjoy every moment of this last round. And It started off strong, very strong!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled in pain, his body was growing at a much faster rate than before, each second it were ten and ten pounds of pure muscle which were added to his body, each fucking second. And obviously, his body reacts in consequence!

"GGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"; Tails roared like never before while his neck was growing again. His neck was becoming so wide, wider than his head! In the same time, his traps were rising more and more and more, what were just ordinay mountains were becoming Mount Everest. We could kick him in the head that it would not move a millimeter.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"; his cannonballs shoulders exploded again, reaching titanic proportions! No doubt that he would have trouble getting through the doors (or rather, no, it's the door that would hurt!).

"GGGGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"; Tails raised his ultra muscular guns, in shaking: the pressure inside them was unbearable, veins were pulsating liters and liters of blood to feed the growing muscles. Seconds after seconds, he gained inches after inches; He gained more in few seconds that some in a whole life. And the power, oh my gosh the POWER! He could feel his strength increase exponentially, doubling, tripling, quadrupling, quintupling and it was far from over! His biceps reached an insane size, becoming bigger than his own head, covered by huge veins; His forearms was bigger that the arms of his friends or enemies.

"GGGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"; his arms were pushing on the sides. His back was growing, thickening, widening! The simple hills became hard mountains. It wasn't a back, it was a fucking shield! And he was so large than now, clearly, it would be impossible for him to pass through a door without destroying it... and the wall with it!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YES!!!!! FUCK YEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!! MORE!!!!!! MOOOOOOAAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!!!"; for someone who knew the old Tails, the scene would be very disturbing: there was nothing left of the old one, whether physical or mental the frail and shy being had disappeared to give way to a fucking titanic muscle titan, hungry for more power. and holy shit it was the most intense feeling he had ever felt, so much intense so that his face was tense as ever, his eyes closed and he was clenching his teeth to max. And Tails was crying, tears flowed abundantly from his closed eyes but it was hard to tell if he was crying from pain or pleasure... it was probably both at the same time. In any case he loved what was happening more than anything else and fortunately for Tails, it was not over, he could feel it!

"GGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"; Tails looked down for to see his enormous muscle balloons, flexed to max, and which were... growing! Tails clenched his teeth and grunted: the pressure inside his pecs was unbearable.

"OOOOOOOOOOH GOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"; *BOOM* they exploded in titanic masses of pure muscle! They were so big than Tails would find it difficult to see his abs. And in talking about abs...

"GGGGGGGGGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"; the intense burning went down in his six-pack.

"OOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUCKKKK!!!"; Tails could feel his muscle bricks swell and fight to occupy the space. Oh gosh it felt so INCREDIBLE! "... Wait... what the?"; Tails he felt the pressure intensify much more in the first row but before he could understand why, he felt a sharp pain.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"; Tails passed again his hand on his abs and... WHAT THE HELL??? The first row was fucking BIGGER than other, they were almost double in size!!! Suddenly Tails felt the pressure go down a bit more and, again, few seconds later...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"; as the first row, the second popped out of his midsection. Tails smiled badly, knowing that it would be the turn of his last row. And indeed, few seconds later, he felt another sharp pain...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"; the third row exploded also!

Tails passed his hands on his improved six-pack. OH...MY...GOSH!!! he couldn't believe it was his abs. They were so FUCKING HUGE!!! Almost the double of what they were! And another detail that was INSANE: their hardness. HOLY FUCK!!! Tails tried to push them down, if only a little but NOTHING. HOLY SHIT, It was no longer concrete but titanium now!

Tails was too absorbed by feeling his new impenetrable muscle wall that he did not notice the same feeling as before, even lower.

"OH MY GOSH! IT'SO AMAZ-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"; he roared from surprise, not expecting it at all. His six-pack exploded into eight TITANIC muscle bricks. Tails had now a FUCKING EIGHT-PACK!!!! Even the strongest Robotnik's robot would be powerless against his impenetrable muscle wall.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YES!!!!! FUCK YEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled. His voice was totally inhuman, insanely deep and strong. Just hearing it makes you realize that you are not dealing with a normal person.

"GGGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"; he staggered as his legs began to grow. His legs, which were tree trunks went to the next level: they were becoming fucking sequoia trees!!! so big that Tails would be unable to stick his feet. Fucking FUCK: they become bigger than his old body.

Then finally, the insanely extreme burning fainted down.

Tails was here, in his lab, panting, sweating, recovering for the most powerful and intense experiment of his whole life. He was GIGANTIC! 8 feet! A fucking 8 feet super ultrra giga muscular titan, who probably weighed several tons.

He was watching his arms, made a double biceps pose, smiled badly and started to laugh.

image.png.a81a4d55e658115e226bac039bebc036.png

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ... Incredible, insane, unbelievable" he said, feeling the power running throught his body.

Tails wanted to be as strong as Vector: finally, he was now infinitely stronger than all his enemies and friends COMBINED!!!

"Well for once this experience will have been a total success! I think I'll have to change my name: from now, I'm Miles Tails Prower HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" he was gloating.

Then, he looked his laboratory and more precisely the vial placed on the desk.

Tails smiled very badly...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Btw, here is the original artwork: https://www.deviantart.com/pokkuti/art/Tails-wat-r-u-doing-419894962

• Like 9