Supes' Vacation II

aurelius

Supes' Vacation II

Bruce had this machine made for me: I can dial the weight up to a couple tons for a bench press, and a ton for bicep curls.  Bruce is no dummy.  He knows that when I get a good workout I get horny.  So, after I’ve done a heavy set, I’m sitting on the bench and my cock is getting hard.  We work out nude, so all he has to do is kneel down at the end of the bench and start sucking my cock.  So, it’s a win-win.  And it’s a win-win-win after I do another set and my cock stands up again, and Robin gets his turn at getting some “Supe juice.”

Bruce has taught Robin how to squeeze my balls just before I cum, so that I don’t put a hole in his beautiful head with my cock on my first squirt.  Bruce is a pretty good Dad to Robin.  It’s the only time I ever see him gentle—and I love it when he’s gentle.  I know that there’s more to him than the dark look, the analytic way he looks at everything, the pessimism he carries around with him like a shadow.   He usually isn’t gentle with me—and that’s fine with me.  We’re pretty old hands at what we can do to and with each other.  But I love watching Bruce tussle Robin’s hair as he goes down on me.  And when Bruce isn’t looking, I tussle his hair too.

I’ve got a “thing” for Robin.  He’s cute, clever, and an absolute whiz at gymnastics—he makes moves that I can get to, but only if I practice.  His moves seem to come naturally to him.  So I’m a fan.

And I’m also a lustful fan.  I love his hard body, his boundless energy, and his optimism.  In some ways, I feel closer to Robin than to Bruce.  

Bruce knows how I feel.  He sees the way I look at Robin; he knows I want to fuck him—or have him fuck me.  More than once he’s come over to me while I’m cooling off, sitting on the bench.  He takes my head in his hands and says, “I love you, boy scout.  I love every inch of your powerful body.  But Robin is mine—not yours.  You want to fuck things up with me and with your life?  Make a play for Robin and see what I can do with Kryptonite.”  And he says this not in a threatening way, but in the most matter-of-fact way, as if he’s saying he wants a burrito for lunch.  So I bury my fantasies with Robin deep inside.

And then one day Bruce throws me a book on Ancient Greek—the language.  He says, “You might want to think of taking another vacation—to Ancient Greece.  Back when Hercules was young.  Maybe you can fuck him and get over your obsession with Robin.”

So I start thinking about Ancient Greece and a young Hercules—a young, powerful teenager with all the energy and enthusiasm of youth, long before he was burdened with his labors.

In Ancient Greece young men and older guys—sometimes much older guys—making love—it was perfectly OK, even encouraged.  And it was easy to think about young Hercules.  If ever there was a fine hunk of teenage manhood, young Hercules must have been it!  I shuddered to think of a young, vibrant and powerful Hercules plowing my ass or sucking my cock.  And if young Herc sucked my cock three times, it might give the kid the extra muscle he’d need for all those labors.  So, in a way, I’d be doing a good deed, finding young Herc and letting him suck my cock.  And maybe, after the kid grew some extra muscle, he’d be grateful and give up his ass!  

So I tell Bruce yes, I’ll need another sliver of kryptonite wrapped up in lead in a leather bracelet.  Bruce hands it over, gives me a deep, long, lingering kiss, slaps my butt and says, “Have fun!”.

I kiss Bruce back and speed into my uniform and fly off.

I circle the globe a thousand times; time goes backward.  I’m not good at math, so I hope I’ve done enough—but not too many—revolutions.  But I know enough geography to find Greece, and I know enough ancient history to find Thebes in the landscape of ancient Greece.  

I land quickly outside the town in some bushes.  I take out a loincloth and sandals from my cape and then slip off the uniform, speed fold it and put it under a large boulder.  And then I put on the kryptonite bracelet.  I shudder as about half my power leaves me.  I’m still extremely strong, and if I concentrate, I can set things on fire—and I can hear voices far away.  And I hear voices now.

It’s a group of soldiers.  I let them go by.  Although I can’t fly, I can speed run, so I run to the city and leap over the wall.  With my dark wavy hair and my loincloth, I look like a muscular Greek.  I fit in, so I take my time walking through town, looking at things in the marketplace, noticing the increased presence of soldiers the closer I get to the palace.  

There’s a large tree just outside the palace wall.  I look around, see no one looking, so I leap up into the tree.  I lean against the large trunk and look over the palace grounds.  There’s a young man throwing a javelin—but he’s not all that muscular, so I look further.  I see a more muscular young man wrestling with an older man—a spear and a uniform draped on a nearby bench tell me that the older man is a soldier.  And the younger man—he has a fine body, is strong—he picks up the older man and tosses him to the ground.  I mutter, “What a good body you’ve got, young Hercules!”  But what’s surprising is how beautiful he is.  All I know are the statues and paintings of a bearded Hercules, leaning on something, or wrestling someone.  Young Herc is stunning—a beautiful young man, well-muscled with curly brown hair and a very bright smile.  I’m a little in love.

But soon there’s a soldier looking up at me from the ground.  Will I get in trouble for ogling young Herc?  But the soldier says something close to “Looking at some fine ass?”  The soldier puts his spear against the wall, takes his helmet off and leaps up to hang on a low bough; then he swings his legs up and soon he’s sitting on a bough next to me.  

“Ah yes, young Hercules!  That’s a perfect piece of young manhood!”  

And then another soldier shows up under the tree.  The first soldier yells down to him and waves him up.  So the second soldier takes off his helmet and puts his spear by the spear of the first soldier.  Soon he’s also in the tree—and all three of us are ogling the fine ass of young Herc.

The first soldier comes up to my bough; he hits my arm and says, “You should be soldier like us!  I am Damon, and my friend is Mikon.  What’s your name?”

I’d thought about a Greek name, but I stutter when I say “Chilon”.  Damon smiles and hits my arm again and says, “You come with us, big guy!  We’ll make you a soldier too!”

Damon and Mikon take me to a barracks near the palace.  I figure that the soldiers guard the palace—and maybe wrestle with the young princes.  I’m introduced to other soldiers: Audax, Sinon and Gorgos.  The new guys like what they see.  Audax comes over to me and starts caressing my big pecs; Gorgos heads for my ass, petting it and then smacking it.  And Sinon puts his hand around my arm and tries to squeeze my muscles—but my muscles don’t give much.  All three men smile and say, “He’ll do”.

Audax takes my head in his hands and kisses my lips—then his tongue dives in and I find myself lost in the kiss.  He’s a much better kisser than Bruce.  I feel rope being tied around my wrists; I look over and Gorgos is tying one wrist, Sinon the other.  I guess they’re tying me up, but I love Audax’s kiss.  When Audax breaks from his kiss, he says, “You’re good!” and he kisses me again.  Sinon and Gorgos tie the ropes to oak studs supporting the roof.  Damon and Mikon caress my shoulders and arms.  “Relax, Chilon.  We’re just going to see how well you take cock!”

Damon strips me.  I notice several men nodding and smiling as they look at my cock.  Audax says, “I thought he’d be hung—he kisses like he’s got nothing to be ashamed of!”  And he kneels and starts caressing and licking my cock.  I can’t help moaning a little.  These guys are great!  I have the vague sense I’m going to be gang-banged, but I don’t really mind.

“Aha!” says Sinon, “We’ve got ourselves a moaner!”

I can feel Damon’s cock rubbing against my ass.  Then I feel it plugging my hole.  I gasp!  I didn’t even relax my hole.  Damon must have really pushed his cock hard!  Indeed, Damon gasps too: “This guy is tight!  I wonder if he’s a virgin!”  Mikon comes around to my front and pets my cheek: “Are you a virgin, Chilon?”  Lost in the feelings of a cock punishing my ass and a mouth pleasuring my cock, I softy say, “No; not a virgin.”

Mikon admires my abs, tracing their hills and valleys.  With Audax’s head working on my cock, I figure Mikon can’t do what he wants to do: slam his fist into my abs.  So he slams his fist into my pec.  

“By Zeus!” he says, “The man is built of rock.  Here, Gorgos, hit Chilon’s chest.”  So Gorgos—who’s the biggest of the men—slams his fist into my pec.  “You’re right!  It’s like stone!”

Gorgos says, “Audax, stop sucking that big cock for a minute.  I want to see something.”  So Audax stops sucking and moves back.  Gorgos stands in front of me, pulls his arm back and slams his fist into my abs.  Gorgos says, “Ow!  I can’t believe it, but I think I hurt my fist on his stomach muscles!”

Audax takes a break from my cock and says, “Well, you can try and beat him up later.  I’m having too good a time sucking his cock!”  And he goes back to sucking my cock.  Once again I moan a little.

Meanwhile, Damon has been fucking my ass and he’s close to coming.  I tighten my hole a little, to help him along.  “Oh!  Oh!  Ah!” says Damon as he cums.  I loosen my hole so that Damon’s cock can get out.  I’m curious to feel someone else’s cock.  It’s not every day that I get gang-banged!

After Damon pulls out, Gorgos wants to fuck me.  He’s even rougher than Damon: he pushes his cock in, hard.  I gasp again.  “You’re right, Damon.  This lad is tight!”  But my tight ass doesn’t stop Gorgos from plowing my ass with heavy, hard, deep thrusts. 

I moan again.  I’m getting close to cumming—I have to remember not to thrust my cock so hard that I break Audax’s head.  So, just before I cum, I pull my cock out of Audax’s mouth—with the added benefit of helping Gorgos’ cock get deeper in my ass.  My first shot goes over Audax’s head, but Audax wants my juice, so he puts my cock back in his mouth and swallows all that he can—and it’s a lot.

“Wow!” says Audax.  He stands up and kisses me: “Thanks for the manjuice, stud!”  He lightly punches my pec and says, “You’re right, Mikon, the man is made of stone!”  Although I’ve just cum, Sinon kneels down and takes my still-hard cock in his mouth.

Gorgos doesn’t last long—I wasn’t all that pleased with getting brutally fucked, so I tighten my hole a little bit at at time, until Gorgos has to cum: “Ahhhhhhhh!” he cries.

Mikon is next—but he’s gentler.  For one thing, he massages and caresses my back, lightly punching it here and there and saying, “And his back is stone, too!”  I already like this guy, and then he massages my hole—how very gentlemanly of him!   Of course, maybe Mikon is just very impressed by the hardness of my muscles, and he wants to show respect.

Slowly, Mikon pushes his long cock into my ass.  Wow!  I let out a slow gasp—which turns into a soft moan.  Mikon is worth the wait.  I like him immensely.  I whisper, “Thank you, Mikon,” and Mikon kisses my back very gently.  I think he wants me to like him—and I do.  I make sure to let Mikon fuck me as long as he wants.  When he cums, I let his cock stay in my ass for a minute or so.

But as long as Mikon takes to fuck me, I have another load ready to shoot.  Once again, I draw my cock out of Sinon’s mouth and my first shot goes over Sinon’s head.  But, like Audax, Sinon wants my juice, so he takes my cock back into his mouth and swallows as much of my cum as he can.

After four fucks and two cums, I’m tired.  Without thinking, I flex my arms and break the ropes.  All the men standing around me gasp.  Mikon is still behind me massaging my shoulders. “Like I said—a man of stone!”

I collapse to the floor.  I reach for Mikon, hug him and give him a big kiss.  

Damon asks, “Are you a god?”

Gorgos says, “He’s not a god, silly.  He doesn’t glow like a god!”

“But not all the gods glow!” says Sinon.  “Hades doesn’t.”

“And what god looks as muscular as Chilon,” says Audax, “and lets mortal men fuck him?”

“Well, Hermes is pretty fit!”  says Sinon.  

“But does he have that much muscle?” Audax says,  “I don’t think so.”

Mikon puts his arm around my shoulder and says, “Chilon, are you a demi-god?  Is Zeus your father?”  I like this guy even more.  

“No,” I say, “I’m not a demi-god, and I’m not a god.  I’m from the other side of the earth.”  Here I make a fist with my hand and point to one side of my fist and then the other side.  I’m not sure it works.  I get blank stares.  I guess these guys still believe in a flat earth.  So I try truth: “I’m from the future and I’ve come here to fuck Hercules.”

“Well,” says Damon, “every man here wants to fuck the beautiful, powerful young prince.  But every time one of us wrestles with him, he wins.”

“I don’t think he’ll beat me,” I say.  They all chuckle.  Gorgos says, “You haven’t tried.  In fact, the current theory is that Hercules is a demi-god—that Zeus fucked his mom, which is why Amphitryon and Iphicles don’t like him.”

“That’s what I’ve heard.” I say.  “But I still like my chances wrestling him.  A couple of you guys wanna wrestle me and see?”

Gorgos of course says he’ll try, and Audax—true to his name—says he’ll also take me on.

So we go outside the barracks.  We’re all already nude.  The other guys stand around us—and soon other soldiers show up.  Gorgos, Audax and I get into our wrestling stances.  Then both of them come at me—they seem to each be heading for my legs.   I plant my feet firmly on the ground; then I bring my arms on the outsides of their heads and push their heads together—and they’re on the ground.

“Anyone else?”  I say.  Mikon is all smiles.  Sinon and Damon assume wrestler stances.  They come at me—going for my arms.  But I do the same thing with them—and they’re soon on the ground.

“Anyone else?”  A couple of soldiers—both as big as Gorgos—strip off their tunics and assume wrestler stances.  This time I take hold of their outside arms and twist their arms behind their backs.  They cry out—and I put them on the ground.

“OK, Chilon,” says Gorgos, “You win.  Maybe you will have a chance to beat young Hercules.  You’re certainly strong enough!”

“What did I tell you guys?” Mikon says, patting my back, “Stone!”

The rest of the day, Mikon finds me a tunic—which is barely big enough to cover my body—and I’m given a bed in the barracks—a straw mattress on the floor.  Supper is under a tent near the barracks.  We sit at tables and beautiful young men serve us wine and slices of lamb, bread and fruit.  It’s not much, but there are seconds.  Gorgos has seconds, so I do too.

When we turn in, I notice that several men pair up, cuddle and even suck each other off.  Mikon’s bed is next to mine.  I notice he’s looking at me.  I smile at him and motion for him to come over.  We cuddle; then I suck him off.  It feels good, falling asleep with these guys.

The next day, we line up in the morning,  The officer asks who wants to wrestle young Hercules.  I step forward.  “And who are you?”

“I’m a new recruit, sir.  Chilon.”  The officer nods and says, “Go over there; follow that soldier.”

The soldier leads me into the palace grounds.  There he is, in all his young glory: Hercules.  He’s already nude—and hung, of course.  So I strip and walk up to him.

“You’re bigger than the others!” he says.  “What’s your name?”

“Chilon, master Hercules.”

“No need for ‘master,’ Chilon.  Here we’re just a couple of guys who like to wrestle.  You do like to wrestle, yes?”

“Very much!”  And I’m thinking, “I very much want to put my hands on your gorgeous body!”

“Can we make this more interesting?” he says.  “If I win I get to fuck your beautiful body!”

“And if I win,” I say, “you have to suck my big cock!”

“Deal!”

So we get into our stances.  I’m smiling; Herc is also smiling.

We lock our hands on each other’s arms.  I stop smiling: I’m shocked—literally—I feel some kind of electric current flowing under Herc’s skin, like the boy has lightning in him.  It’s definitely strange, and now I can see how a big guy like Gorgos can get confused when he wrestled the young prince.  But I shake it off and squeeze his hard muscles more.

For his part, young Herc has also stopped smiling.  “Your muscles!” he says, with a bit of a gasp. “They’re so hard!”  But he too squeezes his hands on my muscular arms.

So, we’re testing each other.  I push him back without too much effort; then he, with more effort, pushes me back.  Meanwhile, I’m loving feeling the power in Herc’s body: all that tremendous energy and strength!  I move my hands up his arms and then up to his shoulders, each time squeezing his muscles, feeling the power under his skin.  Soon I’m pushing his arms back.  It wouldn’t take too much effort for me to let go my hold and put my hands around his face and kiss this beautiful boy!

But I figure that might cross some sort of line.  So I concentrate on wrestling.  I do break the hold and move back a bit, just to see what the lad will do.  He goes for my leg—and it’s like his fingers are electric wires digging into my muscles.  I kind of like the way it feels.  I know he wants to lift up my leg, but he can’t—I hold my leg down; it takes some effort, since the kid is strong, but I deny him the lift.  His face shows surprise, as if this has never happened to him.  But because he’s so close, I have an excuse to wrap my arms around his gorgeous body.  My hands close around each other on his back—my arms feel the current flowing through his whole body.  It’s pretty intoxicating.  I really—really—want to kiss this kid and suck him off!  But I lift him up and throw him to the ground.

I soon figure that was a mistake.  About six soldiers rush around me, sticking their spears at me.  I’m shocked in a different way.  “But we were wrestling!” I say.  Slowly, a new possibility forms in my thick head: maybe the reason no one has defeated young Herc is that they get punished if they do defeat him!

“You have harmed a prince of Thebes!  You must be punished!”

Herc gets up and intervenes: “But we were wrestling.  He just threw me—it’s part of wrestling!  Don’t punish him!”

“But you were thrown, sire.  Did this ruffian hurt you?”

“No; of course not. I’m not hurt!  Please let him go!”

“The law states that any man who harms a prince of Thebes must be punished.  Take him to the scaffold!”

With Herc protesting to the soldiers, I am taken to a scaffold at the edge of the palace grounds.  I am forced up on the scaffold.  My wrists are chained to two fat oak columns.  I am facing the palace wall.  I can see the large tree outside the palace walls a ways to my right.  Yep; a few of my soldier buddies are there, to see the show.  But of course they don’t say anything.

It’s thirty lashes.  Of course I barely feel them, but I figure it’s better if I act like I do.  So after the fifth lash, I wince; I make my back muscles wince too.  After lash twenty, I make my head go forward and back, as if I’m trying not to cry out from the pain.  But I wonder if anyone is believing I’m feeling pain, since I’m pretty sure that the lashes aren’t drawing any blood—some red marks, for sure, since I still wear the kryptonite bracelet, but that’s about all.

After the thirty lashes, a soldier comes onto the scaffold and faces me.  “You will stay here on the scaffold all night, so that you will think about the evil thing you did!”  And for good measure, he slaps me across the face.

The soldiers all leave.  I’m alone on the scaffold—but not really.  I hear whispered voices: 

“So, now, Chilon, you know why no one beats young Hercules at wrestling!”  I think it’s Gorgos’ voice, but I’m not sure.

“You did wrestle him well—nice lift at the end!”  I think that’s Audax’s voice.

“And you took the whip very well—you’re a tough guy, Chilon!”  I’m pretty sure that was Damon.

And then a plaintive voice that could only be Mikon: “I’ll miss you, Chilon!”

But soon I hear some rustling of leaves in the big tree and I hear feet hitting the ground below the tree—and then silence.

I could break the chains in a second, but is that what I want to do?  I want to get close to Herc.  If I use super strength, will I scare him away?  So I decide to stay, and I close my eyes for a while.

It’s darkest night when I feel something.  Someone is licking my cock.  There’s a half moon, so there’s some moonlight.  I look down and see a head of beautiful curls.  I’m pretty sure no one else is around, but still I whisper.  “Herc?”

“A deal’s a deal,” he says, looking up at me, with the moonlight falling on his beautiful face.  I hope can see my smile.  “Thanks, my prince!  I think I’m falling love with you!”

“Don’t, stud.  My life is a mess.  I’ve got a father who hates me and a brother who is jealous of everything I do.”  And he goes back to licking and sucking on my cock.

“He’s not your father—I thought you knew that by now.”

He stops licking—at this rate, I’ll never get him to suck me off!  “I’ve heard rumors, but they’re just rumors.”

“Believe the rumors—and suck me off.  If you suck my cock three times, you’ll get more muscle.  I know it sounds like magic, but it’s true.”

So Herc renews his sucking effort.  And it feels so good.  I knew I’d be able to beat him, but I didn’t figure I’d be whipped for it.  But I want to feed him my cum; I want him to get bigger—and who knows, maybe then he’d be able to beat me!  I’d be fine with that.

I’m going to cum.  I quickly remember to pull my cock out of his mouth for the first shot.  But he wants my cum, so he grabs my cock and sucks the rest of my juice.  I so want to hug and kiss him.  So I forget about not showing my strength.  I snap the chains and pull the beautiful boy up to my lips and kiss him deeply, tasting my cum in his mouth.

Herc is a bit surprised—but only a bit.  He wraps his arms around my body and we’re two well-muscled lovers in the pale moonlight, our hands caressing and squeezing each other’s muscles.  I enjoy feeling the low electrical current in his muscles; I guess he enjoys feeling my muscles of stone.

When we break our kiss, Herc looks into my eyes and says, “Are you a god?  A demi-god?”  I guess that’s how everyone sees me when I show off.  

“No; I’m neither god nor demi-god.  I’m from the distant future, and I want to make you stronger—strong enough so that you can throw me.”  I smile; he smiles.

“But now I’ve messed things up because I couldn’t keep my hands off your beautiful body!”   I look at my hands, unchained.  “But before I chain my hands back to the posts, is there some way I can see more of you?  Do you ever get out of the palace?”

Herc has his arms resting on my shoulders.  He kisses my lips now and again.  “I do get out—I simply climb over the walls.  They search for me.  But I have some friends on the outside—and I know they’d love to meet you!”  Here he kisses my pec.  “Tomorrow, soldiers will take you down and back to your barracks.  You may be whipped again.  Or you could just run away.”  He smiles.  “See that big tree over there?”  He nods to the big tree where I first ogled him.  “Lose your soldier’s tunic and meet me under that tree tomorrow morning.”

“Deal!” I say.

Then I put my hands next to the oak posts and use my heat vision to weld the chains together.  Herc goes “Whoa!” and kisses me again before he jumps off the scaffold and scampers away.

The next day I am taken down from the scaffold.  The soldiers don’t seem to notice that the chains give way easily.  I’m taken back to the barracks, where Mikon tells me that I’ll probably be whipped again.  I put on my loincloth and give him an hug—and hug all the other guys too.  I smile and tell them I’ve got a better deal.  So I leave the barracks and as soon as I’m outside I disappear in a blur of speed.

When I get to the tree, I jump up to the bough where I sat and ogled young Herc.  It doesn’t take long before he appears below me.  I don’t say anything.  He jumps up—a really high jump—and he grabs onto the bough that spreads over the wall into the palace grounds.  He pulls himself up and brings his legs up—and I grab him, throw my arms around him and kiss him.  He kisses me back.  

“By Zeus,” he says, “I think I’m falling for you!”

“Don’t fall,” I say, “just kiss me again!”

I hold my beautiful Greek hero in my arms as I slowly drift both of us down from the bough to the ground outside the palace walls.  Herc looks at me and says, “Are you sure you’re not a god?”  I smile and kiss him again.  When we break the kiss I say, “So, take me to your friends!”

Herc runs off, pulling me along by my hand.  I feel like I’m a teenager again—and it feels great!

Herc takes me to a nearby stables—and then behind it.  Three good-looking lads are waiting there.  They smile as they see Herc, and then they’re a bit confused when they see me.  Each one of the boys gives Herc a kiss, and he kisses them back.  Then he puts his hand on my shoulder and says, “Guys, this is Chilon.  He’s not from around here, and he’s the strongest man I’ve ever met.”

“Chilon, this is Atlas”—he’s the biggest of the three—“and Alcaeus”—a little less big—“and Helios, whose smile can brighten up a sunny day!”  Helios smiles—and I see why Herc said what he said.  I had no idea there were blondes in Ancient Greece.

The three young men are interested—and Helios is a little more than interested; wonder spreads over his face.

Atlas is a bit skeptical: “So how is he the strongest man you’ve met?”

“Because he threw me when we wrestled.”

“He did?” Helios is amazed.  The kid is beautiful and wonderful.

Alcaeus is more direct: “So did the soldiers whip you?”

“Yes, they did,” I say.  “But it was all worth it—I got visited in the night by someone who did a real good job sucking my cock.”

Now Herc is blushing: “Well, we made a deal: if I threw him, I got to fuck him; if he threw me, I had to suck his cock—which, frankly, was a pleasure.”  And my beautiful demi-god kisses me on my lips.

“But that’s not all,” Herc says.  “After I sucked his cock, this man broke his chains and picked me up and kissed me!”

It looks like Helios is going to say “He did?” again, but the amazement on his face does it for him.

“And that’s not all,” Herc continues: “Then he had some sort of heat beam come out of his eyes and weld the broken chains back together!”

Helios can’t contain himself: “You did??  Are you a god?”  Here we go again.  I look at Herc and smile.

“Well, he says he’s not a god,” Herc said, “but he seems pretty divine to me.”  Then he punches me in my abs.  He turns to Atlas: “At, punch Chilon’s stomach.”  Atlas looks at me.  I say, “Go ahead—and punch hard—but not so hard that you hurt your hand!”

Atlas hauls his arm back and punches my abs hard.  I feel it—the kid is strong!  But now he has a face with the same amazement Helios’ face has.  And he’s rubbing his hand.

“Alcaeus,” Herc says, “punch Chilon’s chest muscles.”  So Alcaeus hits my pec with his right fist and says, of course, “Stone!  How is it that your chest muscles are stone?” Alcaeus rubs his hand too.

Helios comes over to Alcaeus and asks, “How’s your hand?”  He does this with his hand on Alcaeus’ back.  Something tells me that these two guys are “more than just friends.”

“So, guys,” I say. “Are we done with the strength tests?  I’m pretty strong.  I’m not a god; I’m from the future.  I’m here to make Herc stronger than he already is.”

“Really?  Even stronger?”  Atlas is skeptical again.

“Yes,” I say, “because I know some of the tests he’s going to go through.” I pause.  “But first, what do you guys have planned for today?”

“I thought we could ride out to the Cithaeren forest and see if we can kill a bear or a boar,”  Atlas say.  

“That’s great!” says Herc. Then he turns to me: “Do men still ride horses in the future?”

“Not much,” I say.  I don’t say anything about cars—I didn’t want to spend the next hour answering questions.  

I’m not good on horses—I never had to learn; I still don’t see a need.  So, as the other guys easily mount up, I take my time getting on to what I hope is a gentle steed.  All the horses have basic saddles, and all the other guys have spears hanging from their saddles.  Atlas and Alcaeus also have rope hanging from their saddles.

My horse is not gentle—nor fast; it’s just sort of wild.  I find that I have to increase pressure from my legs to get the horse to slow down—or do anything at all.  You’d think that he would get the idea from the other horses as they speed along the road.  I’m always in the rear, so none of the other guys see me when I singe my horse’s ears to get him to speed up.

We ride and ride: the road goes south, through well-kept farms with wooden fences and farmers who are happy to wave to us.  And why not?  We’re four good-looking athletes and one guy in the rear who looks like a chaperone.  

The mountains rise before us.  They’re covered with forest, so it makes sense.  I didn’t know that Thebes was in a fertile plain filled with farmland and herds of sheep, goats and cattle.  But now I do.

We slow down as the road climbs into the forest on the side of the mountain.  Since we’re hunting boar, I and my young friends look around.  We don’t see any boar, but we see something which I soon find out is more dangerous.

There are groups of women—a few looking middle-aged—in white tunics with flowers and leaves in their hair.  They are dancing and passing around what looks like an animal skin with some liquid in it.  

”Maenads!”  Atlas says in a loud whisper.  “Let’s hope they don’t see us!”

But they do.  Several of them—six or so—run down the mountainside right toward us.  We start turning our horses around but the women are fast!  They run frantically toward Helios.  He’s just in front of me, trying to get his horse turned, but the women are jumping onto his horse, onto him—and they pull him down to the ground.  They’re touching, pawing, his hair:

“Oh, let me at that boy!  His hair is glorious!”

“He’s a gift from Dionysius!  We should sacrifice him to our beloved god!”

“I want him!” “No; I want him!”—and a couple of women start fighting over Helios.

The poor lad is surrounded by crazy women trying to tear off his clothes—and trying to tear off his hair!

Alcaeus turns his horse back around; he leaps off his horse and starts pulling some of the women off Helios.  He throws them away from Helios, and when they come back after him, he punches their faces and they fall to the ground.  Since it seems that all the Maenads have descended from the mountain onto Helios, Alcaeus has a lot of women to punch.

Atlas is suddenly there, doing his best to punch and knock out women.  I’m not sure what to do: I’ve never seen women behave this boldly, this crazily.  And I’ve never punched a woman in my life.  And if I punched a woman the way Atlas and Alcaeus have been, they’d be pools of bloody goo.  So I stay out of it.

Soon the mountainside is filled with the bodies of unconscious Maenads.  Alcaeus helps Helios get up, and he immediately hugs, kisses and cries with him.  “No; they can’t have you—ever!  You’re mine!”  “Thank you, my love!”

Soon Helios is back on his horse, and Alcaeus is riding bedside him.  Herc says, “Now, can we hunt some boar?”

We ride east, along the mountainside, looking out for Maenads more than boar.  When we’re far enough away from the crazy women, we go into the forest.  And once again we are looking for boar.

We ride very slowly.  And quietly.  Finally we hear something—a grunting sound off to our right, further up the mountainside.  We stop.  Atlas points more specifically to our right.  Herc nods.  So does Alcaeus.  So we slowly, quietly ride toward the grunting noise.

Very quietly, we dismount.  All the lads get their spears.  We walk quietly into the forest, trying not to step on twigs that would snap.  So we step slowly.  The grunting sounds get a bit louder.

Atlas is pointing, but he’s turned to us, to show us where he hears the boar.  But suddenly the boar is running at him—and Atlas still has his back turned toward the danger.  Herc and Alcaeus point and start to yell—but I see that’s not going to spare Atlas from a goring.  I leap over Atlas and put my arms together in front of my body, just to stop the boar’s momentum.  Because of its speed, it pushes me back.  But then I lean into it and it stops.

Its tusk wounds my arm, but I’ve stopped it.  So I quickly unfold my arms and take hold of the boar’s horns.  I twist its horns and its head—and break its neck.  It flops to the forest floor.

I turn around and see that Atlas is right in back of my back.  I smile.  He smiles and says “Thanks!”  And I even get a kiss from the skeptical kid.

Herc and the other guys gather round Atlas and ask how he is.  Herc then comes over to me and says, “I saw that leap!  That was impressive.  Are there any other tricks you’ve got?” I smile and say, “Maybe I’ll show them to you later.  Right now—anyone want to roast and eat this boar?”

Of course they all do.  They’re teenage boys—they’re always hungry.  Helios has a bandage in his saddlebag, so he bandages my arm.  Then he and Alcaeus gather up wood, and Atlas and Herc drag the boar’s carcass to an open space in the woods.  Soon Alcaeus and Helios have made a pile of wood.  Atlas and Herc are arguing about how to make a spit in order to roast the beast.  I don’t say anything—and I try to hide my smile.  It’s clear these two guys love each other, just not in the same way Alcaeus and Helios do.  But it makes sense to me—why Herc has been reticent about any feelings he has for me, while Atlas is around.  I don’t mind.  I’ll be gone in a week; Atlas will be Herc’s lover for years.

Finally, Herc and Atlas find wood strong enough to hold the boar above the flames—flames that just aren’t there.  Alcaeus and Helios are trying hard to get some spark out of a couple of stones and get a fire going.  So I shoot a bit of heat vision toward the wood and it bursts into flame.  The joy in Helios’ face is worth the risk of my being found out—but I get a knowing nod from Herc.

The boar =is big—bigger than I think any of the kids expected.  So I’m happy I intervened.  But the beast is going to take a while to roast.  The boys are bored.  They’ve told some jokes but now they’re looking around, wondering what to do.

“OK,” I say, “If you guys have nothing better to do while the beast roasts, you could suck my cock.  I’ve told Herc, so I might as well tell you: if you suck me off three times, you’ll get a lot of muscle—probably double the muscle you now have.  Anyone interested?”

“I am,” Herc says, “I’m curious about getting more muscle—but I also know that Chilon’s cock is big and his cum tastes good!”

“And I am,” says Atlas, “More because I want to say ‘Thanks!’ again!”

“OK,” says Alcaeus, “If, that is, you’ve got enough cum left after these two gobblers!”

“Don’t worry,” I say, smiling at Helios, “I think I can handle all four of you young gobblers!”

So the lads line up.  This is going to be an assembly-line.  I can already feel how badly they’re going to suck me off—how hungry they’ll be, how they’ll want me to cum as soon as they put their mouth on my cock.  But then I remember Herc sucking me off in the night—he wasn’t so bad.  But my hunch is that he’s sucked off every guy here—and he probably thinks that the more cum he sucks, the more he helps his muscles grow.

I open my loincloth and Herc is there, smiling at me with that wonderful smile, eager to suck.  As he lowers his head to my cock I tussle his curls.  I flash on tussling Robin’s hair, and I know that this is better.

And, as I figured, Herc is good at this: he takes his time licking my shaft, holding my cock and squeezing it, making me feel the power and electricity in his hand even as his mouth is so very gentle.  I love this kid—it’s not hard to.  What’s hard to remember is how he will become a grizzled, bearded hero who has to suffer through guilt and death and the labors he takes on because of his guilt.  But that vision is still far away; right in front of me is youth and vigor and wonder and joyous strength and power.  

I’m getting close.  It’s time to tell him what to do: “Herc,” I whisper, “squeeze my balls as I start to cum.  That way I won’t poke a hole in your head with my cock.”

Herc looks up from his sucking and says, “So that’s why you took your cock out of my mouth for your first shot!  Good to know!”  His hand cups my balls.  As I start to shoot, I say “Now!”  And he squeezes my balls.  I shoot my cum in his mouth—and already he’s dripping cum from his lips.  But he swallows and swallows and swallows to get as much as he can.

As Herc stands up, he turns to Atlas and says, “Just so you know: he’s bigger than I am.”  Atlas gives Herc a look that says, “Really?” as he kneels down in front of me.  I take a breath.  Atlas says,”You ready to go again?”  I take another, deeper breath, and say, “Sure.”

Atlas is not as aggressive as I thought he’d be.  He’s aggressive, but only in the way most boys his age would be—he wants to suck cock and get cum and get it over with.  But as he starts licking, he’s a lot more gentle than I expected.  Maybe he’s learned some things from Herc.  Or maybe he’s being more careful because of me.  Whatever it is, I like what he’s doing.  But I also want him to know something, so I stroke his hair and say, “I know how much you love him.”  He looks up a little.  “And I’m not a threat; you and Herc belong together.”  Atlas takes a breath and sends me a beautiful smile—which is what I had hoped I would get.  I don’t want to get between him and Herc.  I love Herc too, but I figure a young buck like Atlas might worry that I would take Herc away.  I am, after all, older, bigger, more muscular and I can do things Atlas has only dreamed of.  I’m new; I’m not Alcaeus or Helios—who both love Herc, but who also have a deep love for each other.

And when I’m getting close to coming, I tell Atlas what I told Herc: squeeze my balls so I don’t kill you.  Atlas squeezes a lot harder than Herc—I don’t know whether this is just his being him, or him thinking I can take any pain, or part of him not trusting me.  But it works: my cock doesn’t thrust up, and Atlas gets a good load of my cum.

When Atlas stands up, Alcaeus and Helios sit down together.  I figure I need some time for the well of cum to fill up again, so I have time to talk.

“Have you guys always been in love?”

Alcaeus looks at Helios and smiles.  Helios smiles back and says, “From when we were little kids.  We were playing together and some big boy made fun of my blond hair.  Alcaeus knocked him down.”  Helios looks at Alcaeus with nothing but love in his eyes.  Alcaeus puts his arm around Helios’ shoulders.  “I loved the little blond boy—I don’t know why.  I just did.”  He gives Helios’ shoulder a squeeze.  “And I’ve always tried to be there for him.”  Helios blushes and says, “And I’ve tried to be there for my love!”  And they kiss.

“OK!” I say. “Pretty soon, you guys will be sucking each other off—which would be fine with me, but I think I have something to offer.  I don’t know how my cum will affect every man.  But I’ve got a long-time lover who’s nearly as big as me, and another friend in Africa—Libya to you—who got a lot more muscle after he sucked my cock three times.  So, I don’t think you’ll be as strong as Herc, but you’ll be bigger than you are.  You game?”

“Of course,” says Alcaeus.  Helios turns to his love and says, “You go first.  I don’t need to be as big as you.”  Alcaeus kisses his love and dives for my cock.

Alcaeus is the greedy one.  Maybe he wants to suck fast and drink cum so that his love can drink more cum—I‘m not sure how to read him.  But I’m sure it has something to do with Helios.  The lad is beautiful and always positive.  Maybe Alcaeus is a bit more pessimistic; maybe he needs Helios around to make his life better.  Or maybe he just loves the kid—he’s not hard to love.  But I caress his dark locks and say “Slow down; it’s not a contest.“  This gets his attention; he looks up and so I say, “The slower you suck, the more I’ll have for your love.”  And that gets through.  He pulls his mouth off my cock, smiles and nods.  And he sucks a lot more slowly from then on.  And he sucks nice too—maybe he’s imagining sucking Helios; maybe I’m getting the benefit of Alcaeus thinking about Helios.  Whatever the reason, he’s more relaxed—and so am I.

When I get close to cumming, I tell him about squeezing my balls.  Alcaeus says, “Really?  Why should I do that?” 

“Because,” I say, “If you don’t squeeze my balls I’ll probably forget and my cock with thrust right up into your brain—and you’ll die.”  Alcaeus and Helios both looked shocked.  I say, “Sorry, but it’s the one bad thing about sucking my cock.”  I pause.  “Atlas squeezed hard—so don’t worry about squeezing hard.  I’d rather have a bit of pain, and keep you alive!”  I smile, but neither Alcaeus nor Helios are smiling.  They look at each other.  But Alcaeus goes back to sucking.  I’m soon ready to pop, so I say, “Now!  Squeeze!”  And he does. 

I shoot and Alcaeus swallows—and I don’t kill the kid.  But like his buddies, he swallows as much as he can.  So he’s got the very simple but important idea.

Helios is ridiculously gentle as he starts licking my cock.  I guess he figures that I’ve shot three times, so there’s not much left for him.  I tussle his beautiful blond locks and say, “I’m not fragile.  You can suck harder.  I don’t even care if you use teeth against my cock.”  Helios looks up, a bit surprised.  It occurs to me that maybe he’s never sucked anyone other than Alcaeus—of course, that must be it!  So I ask, “Have you ever sucked anyone other than each other?”  “Only Herc” they answer in unison.  And of course, they worship Herc—who wouldn’t?

“Well, I’m not a god—as I’ve said before—and I’m actually tougher than Herc.  So please, suck me off, Helios, or I swear I’ll fight Alcaeus so I can fuck you—and I’ll win!”  Helios looks a bit horrified, so I smile and say, “I’m kidding!”  I pause to see if that has any effect.  Not much.  “No, I won’t fight Alcaeus to fuck you—I’m just trying to get you to suck me a bit more aggressively, my beautiful blond friend!”  And I can’t resist tussling his hair again.

That seems to have worked.  Helios smiles and starts sucking with something closer to greed.  But one thing achieved by all this back-and-forth: I’ve got more cum to shoot.  So when I get closer to cumming, I put my hand on Helios’ beautiful hair and say, “Now squeeze my balls!”  And he does.

I cum and I don’t destroy his beautiful head.  He sucks and swallows greedily—at last.  And when he’s done, he turns to Alcaeus and they kiss—of course.  And they’re so beautiful together of course I smile.

“So,” I say, “wake me when the beast is cooked!”  And I roll over and take a little nap.

I don’t get much of a nap.  But it’s twilight when I’m called, so I did get some nap.

Alcaeus and Helios have daggers they use to cut off pieces of meat from the boar.  The meat is good—roast pork is roast pork, after all.  And with four hungry teenagers and one older guy—we’re all hungry—Alcaeus and Helios have to keep cutting off more slices of meat.  “Hey!” says Alcaeus, “I haven’t had a chance to eat my second piece—and you and Herc are on your fifth!”

“That’s just because you chose great wood for the fire!” Herc says with a smile.

“And we’re hungry from having sucked off Chilon!” says Atlas.

“But Helios and me sucked him off too—so we’re hungry too!”  I can’t help but smile and chuckle.  I love these guys.  They fight with such ease and without rancor—it must be love.  So I have to say something:

“I love you guys when you fight—because clearly, you’re not angry; you’re not really fighting.  I always feel the love between you all.  I don’t know how you do it—I haven’t seen many groups of guys who love each other as much as you guys do.”

“That’s because we all love Herc,” Helios says, ”And we know he loves us.”

“And once again, our resident poet sums up our love!” says Atlas as he tussles Helios’ hair.  Alcaeus smiles and tussles Atlas’ hair.  And Herc chuckles, looking at all of them with nothing but love in his eyes.

“And I love them all because these guys are my real family.  They’ve saved me from the nonsense of the palace; they keep my feet on the ground—they make me a better man.”

Atlas is looking at Herc with so much love in his eyes, he just might cry.

“Now, I have to say something about you guys sucking my cock.  Herc has sucked twice. So the next time he sucks, he’s going to fall asleep. This is perfectly natural.  Some of you”—I look at Atlas—“may think that I’ve tricked you and when Herc falls asleep, you’ll think I’ve killed him.”  I pause and look at Atlas some more: “Don’t deny it, Atlas. If anything goes bad for Herc, you want to kill someone—I know you’ll think that!”  

“Yes, he will,” says Helios.

“But instead of killing me, watch Herc when he’s asleep—or any of you, after you’ve sucked my cock three times.  If you watch closely, you’ll see muscles growing under his skin.  And you may see him getting bigger—taller—too.  It’s like my cum makes you grow faster.  I can’t explain it.  All I know is that it happens.”

Helios says, “And you’re sure you’re not a god?”

“I’m from a different plant—a place called Krypton.  My parents sent me here in a machine that travels through space—through the stars.  I was brought up by human parents who I think of as my mom and dad.  But when I started showing signs of super strength, my dad showed me the ship I came to Earth in.  So I feel human, but my body is from a different planet.  And if part of that planet gets near me, I get sick and weaken—and I could die.”

“You mean there are planets like ours up in the stars?”  Alcaeus had this very strange look on his face—I guess I had stretched his mind to the point of breaking. 

On the other hand, Atlas’ eyes were drooping.  So were Helios’.  Herc was able to stay awake, but I realized  that my outer space story may have been the perfect bedtime fairy tale.

It’s night.  Below the very thin—mainly bone—carcass, the fire is dying out.  It’s time for bed.  Herc and Atlas pair up, wrapping their arms around each other, as do Alcaeus and Helios.  The cold doesn’t bother me, but I turn on my side and settle into sleep.

Hours later, the fire’s out and I hear muffled cries.  I wake to see a green stone dangling in front of me. I feel sick and black out.

Pain.  Pain all over my body.  Pain in my balls, my cock, and spreading up my abs.  I try to wake up.  My head hurts; it lolls about like I have no control over it.  Finally I’m able to open my eyes a little.

There’s a short pudgy guy with a grizzled beard, smiling with wild, bright eyes standing in front of me.  He looks up at my open eyes and slams his fist into my balls.  I cry out.  I gasp.  I feel tears running down my face.  I hear a wild laugh from the guy in front of me.

I try to move my arms.  My wrists are shackled.  I’m gasping from the pain but I move my head so I can see my arms.  They’re chained up.  So I’m a slab of beef chained up so that this crazy short guy can slam his fists into my balls.  

And then I feel it more than see it: the green glowing stone on a necklace around the short fat guy who loves slamming his fist into my balls.  The green glowing stone is sucking life out of me.  It wants to kill me.  How can this be?  My body is full of pain; my head’s full of one thought: how can this be?  How can this guy have a piece of kryptonite?  How did a piece of kryptonite get to Earth three thousand years before Krypton exploded?  How can this be?  How can it happen?  

I can’t get past this question, just like I can’t get past the pain.  

Then the short guy moves back a little—and I can breathe easier for a moment.  I’ve been dangling over the platform where the short guy was standing, slamming his fist into my balls.  Now my feet are on the platform.  And now they’re being spread apart by someone behind me.  And now that someone is slapping my ass and now he’s ramming his little cock up my hole.

But the short guy is standing farther away from me, so that’s a plus.  I can already feel the pain lessen; the blood stops running into my eye and down my legs.  I don’t even mind the cock in my ass—if that’s the price for having the kryptonite move away, I’m willing to pay it.  Now if I can only rip my own kryptonite bracelet from my wrist, I’d be able to recover, breathe deeper, and maybe even fly out of here.

And then I stop thinking about the pain and about the kryptonite.  I must be feeling better because I start thinking about others—where are Herc and his pals?  I slowly look around—I don’t want the short guy to see that I’m feeling better; he may want to get close enough to me to slam his fist in my balls again—and then all the pain would come back.

I’m in a stone room with a big oak beam in the ceiling.  From the beam the chains hang down, and I’m at the end of the chains.  Beside the short guy, there are other guys in the room.  And none of them are tall.  Some are soldiers with spears.  Some look to be older guys.  And they’re getting undressed.  So I’m going to be gang-banged again.  But this time I don’t think it will be as fun.

But as one guy squirts in my ass, his cock goes limp and another guy soon sticks his dick up my ass.  At least it’s a longer dick.  But he doesn’t have a clue how to fuck, either: stick it in, ram it several times, then cum—that seems to be how they fuck in this room.  

But where is this room?  What happened?  All I remember is seeing the green glow and then blacking out.  Oh!  And before that I heard muffled cries—so I guess that was the boys getting captured.  So why did these creeps want four muscled teenagers?  I guess they wanted me just for a fuck toy—because that’s what I now am.

But maybe they wanted Herc and his friends as slaves.  Sure: capture four muscled lads and make them drag stone blocks.  So, if these creeps get done fucking my ass, maybe they’ll take me to wherever they have Herc and his pals dragging stone.  And then I can rip off my kryptonite bracelet, hug all four guys to me and fly out of here.

I really want to fly out of here!

About eight guys fuck my ass.  I say “about” because I lost count.  I must have fallen asleep.  Their dicks were nothing special—nothing worth staying awake for.  And my body needed the seep.  I hope I didn’t snore.

So the fuckers put their clothes back on and leave.  The short guy with the kryptonite stays by the door and shakes their hands as they leave.  But I’m feeling a bit better—as long as the short fat guy stays at least that far away.

A couple of soldiers move around the room; they must be loosening the chains, because I can feel my arms bending and then coming down.  Two soldiers come up on the platform and remove the overhead chains, and two more soldiers replace them with a chain between my arms, and shackles and chains for my legs.  So I guess I’m no longer a fuck toy.

I’m taken down from the platform.  I go by the short guy with the kryptonite and I stumble—I get weak and nearly fall down.  The short guy smiles and kicks my butt.  The soldiers pick me up and drag me for a while—until I’m farther away from the short guy, when I can stand and walk on my own.

The torture room is in a bigger building.  I’m taken out of the building and soon find myself escorted by soldiers as we walk along a road.  The short guy is not near me, but I can still feel the kryptonite, so he’s near, somewhere behind me.  I’m not flying away any time soon.  But as we walk along the dusty road, I reach over and touch the kryptonite bracelet.  But I hesitate.  If I rip it off I’ll feel better.  If I don’t, I’ll have something to show Herc and the guys, some proof that kryptonite hurts me.  So I don’t rip it off.  Besides, I have to appear to be weak and suffering.  As I stumble for effect, I figure that either I have to get far away from the short guy, or I have to get someone—Herc?—to pull that kryptonite necklace off the short fat guy and throw it far away.  And then I can get us out of here.  But where are Herc and the guys?

And then I see the quarry.  And I see slaves dragging stone blocks out of the quarry.  And then I see Herc and the other lads dragging a stone block.  I can’t hold back a smile and a moment of standing up straight—until I realize I still have to act weak for the short fat guy.

But in a few minutes, I’m chained to a stone block myself.  And I’m being whipped so that I drag the block.  But since the short guy is at the edge of the quarry, I can do it—and the farther I drag it, the better I feel since I’m dragging it away from the short guy.  I tell myself not to drag it too fast.  Slow and steady means I get to breathe more and feel myself heal.  I don’t taste blood in my mouth; I don’t have blood getting into my eye.  I am healing.  So slow and steady it is.  The slave master gets to whip me every now and then, but I move the stone block, so everybody’s happy.

We are dragging big stone blocks to make a huge city wall.  The blocks are taller than me; it takes six normal men to drag one—Herc and his friends can drag one.  My slave master has realized that I drag the block better the less he whips me.  When I get to the wall, I nudge the block forward; my block is for the second row.  I get under the bock and lift it—and I can feel my biceps straining from the effort.  Another master wants to bring other slaves over to help me, but my master wants to see if I can do it alone.  After some effort, I get the block up and then balance it on the lower block, and then tip it onto the lower block—and then shove it into place.  My slave master pats me on the back.  

And then he takes me all the way back to the quarry, to get another block.  This one is a bit smaller than the previous one.  I guess these guys only use a rough measurement.  I drag it without much effort.  Like I said: everyone’s happy.

Except Herc—Herc is not happy.  I pull my stone block even with Herc and the guys.  I smile at Herc, but I get a scowl in return and a look that tells me I’m the biggest disappointment in his young life.  I really need to talk with him.  I just hope there’s not a torture room at the quarry—but then why would there be?  Isn’t dragging stone blocks torture enough?  I hope I get treated like every other slave.  I hope I can talk with Herc and the guys tonight.

After pulling stone blocks most of the day, I am put with the other slaves in a corner of the quarry.  But there’s a catch: I’m chained up against the quarry wall.  I thought I’d be sitting down with Herc and the guys, and we’d have a chance to talk.

But I forget that Herc is a wonderful, generous kid, and his lovers are too.  They lie down near me.  Guards walk along the perimeter of all the slaves resting in this corner of the quarry.  Every other slave gets a bowl of slop—for food—but not me.  Still, Herc has hidden an extra bowl of slop—and I really hope it’s for me.  I’m so hungry I’ll eat anything.

The extra bowl is for me—and Herc feeds me.  After the guys return their empty bowls, they gather by my feet.  They all whisper:

“Where did you go?  Why did you leave us?”  Of course, Atlas starts the interrogation.

I say, “Herc, please break the leather bracelet on my arm.”  The bracelet has gotten hot with all the sweat and it’s no longer on my wrist, where the shackle would hide it.  Herc looks around to make sure no guards are looking our way.  It’s getting dark in the quarry.  He jumps up, finds the leather bracelet and rips it off my arm.  I immediately feel better.  But I’m going to wait before I break the chains.

I say, “Now unwind the leather and open it up.  You should see a sliver of green stone.”  He unwinds and opens up the leather.  The kryptonite shines in the darkness.  “That green sliver of stone is kryptonite.  It weakens me.  Enough of it gets near me and I’m dead.  You may have seen one of these guys with a chunk of it on a necklace.”

“Yes,” says Helios, “I did see a short pudgy guy wearing a necklace with a shining green stone!”

“That’s the guy,” I say, “who captured me and made me his fuck toy while you guys were dragging stone.  About eight guys fucked me.  The guy with the green necklace liked to slam his fist into my balls.”  I pause.  “I’m sorry I couldn’t help you guys.  I first had to get away from the short guy with the kryptonite necklace.”  I look around.  Both guards are talking to each other far away from us.  So—

I break the chains and lower my arms.  I stay standing in case the soldiers start looking over at us, and I have to raise my arms again.

“But,” I say, “now that the short guy is far away and my kryptonite bracelet is off—“

“But why did you have it on?” Herc wants to know.

“So I wouldn’t scare people with how strong I am.”

“So when we wrestled, you were weakened by this little sliver of green stone?”  I wish it weren’t dark; I imagine Herc’s face is puzzled.

“Yep.”

“So you’re even stronger than I know?”

“Yep.  And I think it’s time I flew you guys out of here.”

“Wait!  What?”  I imagine Alcaeus’ face is even more puzzled.

“I can fly you guys out of here.  I just don’t know which way to go.  Do any of you guys know where we are?”

“These people,” says Herc, “are Minyans.  They’re enemies of Thebes.  They’re not very tall and not very strong, but they’re smart and know how to sneak around.  They like nothing more than to capture strong lads from Thebes and make them—us—slaves.”

“So,” I say, “where are our horses from here?”

“Probably east of here,” says Atlas.  “That way.”  I can just make out in the darkness which way he’s pointing.

“Well,” I say, “I’m going to have to rely on you guys telling me where to go.  Once we get closer to the horses, I’ll be able to see them, but you will have to guide me.”

“But how are we going to fly?” says Helios.

“I’m going to carry you.  Now, Herc, you and Atlas put your arms around each other and hold on tight.  And Alcaeus, you do the same with Helios.”  The guys get up and the lovers put their arms around each other.  Then I put my big arms around Herc’s waist and Alcaeus’ waist.  And I lift them up.

“You guys ready?” I see some nods.  I also see the guards looking our way.  “Then up, up—“ and we fly out of the quarry.

It feels great, flying.  And I love—positively love—carrying these wonderful guys.  I want to kiss their heads so badly, but they’re not kids, and besides, this is serious stuff.

“Am I going the right way?” I yell as the wind whips around us.

“Yep,” says Herc, and he nods his head backwards, signaling that I should keep going east.  It’s not long before I see a mountain looming up under the moonlight.  I start my descent.  I slow and fly over the trees.  Then I see the horses—or rather, I see the heat signatures of the horses.  I bring us all slowly and softly down.

“Wow!” says Helios. “You actually flew us out of there!  Thank you!”  And he throws his arms around my neck and gives me a big kiss.  I look over to Alcaeus, but he’s all smiles, so I guess I’m fine.  

Herc gives me a hug, as does Alcaeus.  Atlas, as usual, is a little less forthcoming.  But after the other guys hug me, he comes over and says, ”Are you sure you’re not a god?”

“Would a god let eight slimy little men stick their little dicks up his hole?”

“No,” Atlas says and smiles, “I guess not.”  And then I get a hug.

Herc and Alcaeus are checking the horses.  “I’m amazed they’re still here.  Why didn’t the Minyans take them too?” says Alcaeus.

“Probably because they’d attract attention,” Herc says, “and they were carrying us and didn’t want to be seen.”

“But they took my apples!” says Atlas.  “And I’m famished!”

“I know,” says Helios, “they took my food too!”

“OK,” I say, “Do you guys want another boar?  If so, I suggest we move away from here and I can find us one.  Or would venison be more to your liking?  Or should we ride to the coast and catch some fish?”

“I like that last idea,” says Herc, “but it would take us a day to ride to the coast.  We can still do that, but we’re hungry now.  Can your magic vision find us another boar If we ride south along the mountain?”

“Yep,” I say. “And if we find any of those crazy women again, my magic vision can probably scare them off.”  I pause and smile.  “So let’s ride south and along the way I’ll see if I can find us another boar.”

All the guys mount up.  I let Herc pull the reins my horse—I’d rather fly ahead.

It’s night, so they ride carefully down the mountainside until they’re on a road that runs alongside the mountain.  The road gleams in the moonlight.  Meanwhile, I’ve flown above the trees, looking for any boar scavenging at night.  I spot one and swoop down through the trees.  Soon I’m on him, twisting his neck and he’s no longer breathing.  I pick him up and throw him over my shoulder.  He’s food for my boys.

I leap back into the sky.  The guys are still riding along.  I spot a place for a campsite a few miles ahead of them.  I decide to land there and gather up some wood and start a fire.  By the time the guys get there, I have a boar and a fire and I’m working on a spit to roast the beast on.

“Wow!” says Alcaeus, “You move fast!”

“Can you and Helios help with with this spit?  I think you guys are better at it than I am.  And how can I not move fast?  I love you guys.  You’re all hungry.  I want to feed you and make up for not protecting you.”

Herc comes over and gives me a hug and a kiss. ”You had other problems besides worrying about us.  And when you solved those problems, you picked us up and brought us to freedom—and to a meal!”  I look over at Atlas.  He sighs and smiles.  And I guess I’m OK with him, too.

Alcaeus and Helios get the spit ready.  Herc and Atlas push the beast onto the spit.  As it starts to cook, I ask if anyone wants to suck my cock.  Of course Herc does, so I ask all the guys to gather round:

“This will be Herc’s third time sucking my cock.  So he’s going to go through a change.  He will probably shake a little and then fall into a deep sleep.  He will NOT be dead.”—and I look directly at Atlas.  “But his body will change.  He’ll get new muscle; he may get longer bones.  It will hurt.  So, all of you should gather round him and caress his muscles to help him through the first part, when it will hurt most.  But after that, you can take turns sucking my cock—so that the third time you swallow my cum, you’ll go through a change as well.”

Herc was a mix of expectation and fear.  All the other guys looked scared.  I repeated: “It know it sounds scary, but after Herc wakes up, he’s going to be bigger and stronger.”  And then to Herc I said, “You ready to go?”

“Yes; I’m ready.”  I lean back; I’m already nude, and all I have to do is look at this beautiful young stud, and my cock starts to rise.  Herc puts his hand around my cock and I feel a small jolt of electricity—which helps my cock harden.  Herc starts licking the shaft; this time, he’s greedy.  I guess it’s because he’s hungry—or maybe he just wants to get more muscle fast.  But soon I’m ready to pop—I guess that’s because I’ve got no kryptonite near me, and I’m feeling very fine.

“Remember: squeeze”—but Herc is already there.  And he squeezes hard this time.  Not a problem.  I cum a gusher.  Herc has trouble keeping my cum in his mouth; it spills out, down on his beautiful pecs.  I shoot four or five times; he catches and swallows most of it.  He sits up, smiling, and wipes his mouth.  He starts to say something—

And he falls down on his side.  He’s out.  His body convulses a little, and then he settles into a deep sleep.

Helios is petting, caressing, calling out, “Herc!  Herc!  I’m here for you.”  But all the guys are leaning over Herc, caressing his beautiful body.  Atlas looks like he’s close to tears.  Their love for Herc nearly makes the air hum.

And then the change starts.  Helios says, “Look!  His arm muscle is getting bigger!”  And Atlas says, “His back is swelling up with more muscle.”  And then Alcaeus says, “Guys, look!  His legs are getting longer!”  With every change, Herc’s body convulses a little; he moans a bit, but his breathing is pretty regular.

I pull Alcaeus toward me and say, “Helios and Atlas can take care of him.  You should suck my cock.”  Alcaeus looks back at Herc, but he sees Atlas and his love caressing Herc, so he comes over to me.  I bring his head close to mine so I can whisper to him: “You’re such a stalwart kid: you do what you need to do—both for your love and for Herc.  I want you to get bigger so you can protect your love always.”  Alcaeus smiles and nods and heads for my still-hard cock.

He’s a lot less greedy this time.  Maybe he trusts me more; maybe my flying him and Helios here made an impression.  I’m surprised that I quickly get close to cumming.  “Remember to squeeze—“ but he, too, knows the drill: he squeezes my balls; I don’t split his head; he swallows a lot of cum and smiles.  I ask him to go check on the boar and turn it.  He says, “Good idea!” and goes to his job.

I have to pull Helios away from Herc.  But once I get him closer, he asks, “Will I get as big as Herc?”  I say, “I don’t know.  Every man is different.“  With a backward look at Herc—who continues to grow bigger—Helios takes my cock in his hand.  Again, he is so gentle.  Again, I have to remind him that he doesn’t have to be gentle.  That he can even use teeth—I’m pretty tough.  But, once again, Helios just sucks gently—the same as he did the last time.  

I fondle his beautiful hair; he stops sucking and smiles.  It’s not hard to love this kid.  I cast an eye toward Alcaeus, but he’s got his hands full, turning the boar.  So I allow myself another tussle of Helios’ hair; he bends down to my cock again and gets to work.  Once again, I’m surprised at how quickly I’m ready to cum.  I guess all my time threatened by kryptonite has built up a well of cum that just wants to shoot.  I have to tell Helios, “Now, squeeze my balls!”  And he does—but gently.  I feel like maybe I should pull my cock back, but he does it just enough so that I don’t break his head.  And like the others, he has a hard time containing all the cum.

When Helios gets up he goes right back to Herc.  I say to Atlas, “Helios can tend Herc; besides, the transformation is almost over.  You need to suck my cock.”  Grudgingly, Atlas gets up and comes over to me.  I quickly pull his head to mine and whisper: “I promise you, your love with wake up and be bigger and stronger.  So, you need to be bigger and stronger too.  You need to be able to wrestle Herc and give him enough of a battle to keep his skills sharp.  Do you understand?”   Atlas suddenly looks like a little boy.  He nods.  I continue: “I know how much you love him.  I want you to love him and take care of him for years and years to come.  He will need you.  Promise me: you won’t leave him.”  Atlas is crying but he shakes his head and says, “Never!”  “So suck my cock and make yourself a big stud!”  And that gets me a smile.

Atlas sucks greedily—but then I wanted him to; I wanted him to know that I understand how deep his love is for Herc, and how much he wants to help his love for as long as he can.  And this is the best suck of the lot.  It’s not Herc I need to help: it’s Atlas.

The boar is cooked.  Alcaeus gets daggers from his and Helios’ horses.  Helios, of course, won’t leave Herc; neither will Atlas.  But I’m hungry, and so is Alcaeus.  So we start cutting up the beast.

“Come on, Atlas, Helios!” I say,  “Herc is just sleeping; his body is getting used to the new muscle and bone.  He’ll wake up and feel like conquering the world.  Come and eat some of this boar!”

Grudgingly, Helios gets up and comes over.  Alcaeus hands him a big slice of meat.  Helios tears into it as if he hadn’t eaten for days.  And he says to Atlas, “This meat is really good!  Come on, Atlas!  Herc would want you to eat some!”  And that works.   Atlas gets up—always looking at Herc.  And comes over.  But he sits closest to Herc and every other second, it seems, he’s looking back at Herc.

But I toss him a slice of meat and Atlas tears into it.

As if waiting for us all to start eating, Herc starts to stir.  Or maybe he smells the meat.  He moans a little as he bends his arm.  He starts to push himself up, but he stops.  He is looking at his bent arm—and then he opens his eyes more and looks at his arm more closely.  It’s a bigger arm—lots more muscle.  And then he turns his head and looks at his other arm.  And then he smiles.  He pushes himself up; he’s kneeling on his now-longer legs.  And now he’s looking at his legs.  

I nudge Atlas and say, “Go over to him.  He needs your help standing up.”  All it took was the nudge.  Atlas jumps up and goes over to Herc and takes his much bigger arm and helps him stand up—and up, and up—Herc is now at least a head taller than Atlas.  Atlas looks up at his love and smiles: “You’re bigger!”  And he starts chuckling.  “Wow!  You are so much bigger!”

Alcaeus and Helios are now standing around Herc.  Helios can’t keep his hands off Herc’s arms: “Does getting this much bigger hurt?”

Herc kisses Atlas first, but then he kisses Helios and Alcaeus.  “I ache, but it’s a good ache—like you get when you’ve been pulling stone blocks and your muscles get bigger.”

“So,” I say, “Come over and eat some of this beast.  I know you’re hungry!”  Herc laughs—a deep laugh, like his voice is deeper than it was.  He’s a bit shocked by it.  

“Hungry?” he says, “I could eat the whole beast!”  Atlas helps his love sit down; the other guys sit back down too.   All the guys are looking at Herc.  They can’t take their eyes off him.  So I cut a big slice of the beast and hand it to Herc.  He starts devouring it. 

But it’s soon gone.  “Cut me another one, please!”  I do just that.  And he eats that one with the same gusto.  So I cut another one before he asks.  I say, “You need another one?”  And this beautiful man blushes a little and says, “Am I being too greedy?”

“No,” I say, “You’re not.  This is natural.  You’ve got more muscle; you’re bigger—so your appetite is going to be bigger too.”  I look around and say, “Tomorrow, you and I will have to each capture a boar—and we’ll have to have two fires going to roast enough meat for these three!”

“But I thought,” Herc says, “we were riding to the coast tomorrow.”

“Then we’ll have to borrow a fisherman’s net,” I say, “and haul in a big net of fish to feed these three.  They’re going to be hungry—just as hungry as you!”

“Or,” Herc says, “I can kill us a boar and we can carry it to the coast.”  He looks around, ”Do I sound blood-thirsty?  I don’t mean to.  But I’d like to kill a boar.  I think I can do it with my bare hands!”

“You can,” I say, “and I imagine you’ll kill more than one in your life!”  I look around at the other guys.  The fear in their eyes is growing.  “But I’ll be there, just in case a boar sneaks up on you like it did on Atlas.”  And so fear recedes from their eyes.  I don’t think they understand just how strong Herc is.  So I say, “Herc, I think you need to show your friends just how strong you are.  Uproot that tree.”  And I point to a pretty thick tree a little ways away.  “Just don’t let it fall on the rest of us!”  I say with a laugh.

Of course Herc is game.  He longs to flex his new muscles.  So he gets up and goes over to the big tree.  He puts his arms around the trunk—he can’t quite lock his hands—and starts to lift.   The tree starts to rise; he adjusts his hold; then he bends his legs and holds the trunk closer to its roots; the tree roots start to rise out of the earth.

“By Zeus!” says Atlas, “He can do it!”

Herc looks backs if to see where we are so that he doesn’t let the tree fall on us.  He lets the tree loose from his arms; he pushes it away from us;  he jumps back as the roots come up from the ground; the tree falls  with a huge thud among the other trees in the forest.

The guys want to be close to Herc.  They want to touch him, caress his body.  They want to suck his cock.  I  briefly wonder if they’ll fall asleep if they suck his cock, but I doubt it.  Atlas puts my theory to the test: he kneels in front of Herc, rips off his loincloth and starts sucking his cock.  Meanwhile, Herc is kissing Alcaeus and Helios—and their hands are all over Herc’s new body.  They’re feeling his bigger shoulders and arms, his thicker back.  And Herc is loving every minute of it.  He doesn’t say it, but his whole body is saying “Love my massive body, my big muscles!”  And I smile: this is what I want for him.

Herc catches me smiling and turns to me.  He breaks from kissing Helios to say, “Are you admiring your handiwork?”  

“No,” I say, “I’m admiring you—you gorgeous hunk of muscle man!”  And at that moment, Herc gasps, says “Ahh!” and cums into Atlas’ mouth.  Atlas licks his lips—and doesn’t fall down asleep.

“Yes, but I wouldn’t be this way except for you.”  And Herc breaks free of Alcaeus and Helios and comes over to me, takes my hand and raises me up and then lifts my body so he can give me a big, deep kiss.  And of course I kiss him back.

Herc won’t let go of me.  And his friends keep coming back to him.  The fire dies down, darkness spreads.  We find ourselves simply getting down on the ground and putting our arms around each other.  And we go to sleep, feeling all the muscle in our bodies.

We wake up the next morning with the chorus of birds singing.  We all have to pee.  So there are awkward moments as we disengage from each other—moments when we smile as we part, get up and find a tree to pee on.  We’re way past modesty—and we’re all pretty well hung.  Herc has a bigger cock than he used to—it’s almost as big as mine, but then who’s measuring?  

There’s some boar left, so we gather around the leftovers of the beast and talk about the day.  Herc wants to go to the coast.  He also wants to kill a boar.  So I suggest they ride south, I fly south, and when I see a couple of boar, I land near them and Herc and I—and anyone else who wants to come with us—go after the boar.  I suggest we kill two.  But Herc gets to kill the first one.  I and the other guys will back him up—although I’m pretty sure he won’t need any help.  And then I can kill another boar and take both carcasses down to the coast.  I’ll find a beach and gather some driftwood and fly back to find the guys and guide them to the campsite.

Once we’re all at the campsite, we can make spits for the beasts and I can start a fire under each one.  And then the other three guys can suck my cock and Herc and I will take care of them as they sleep and grow.

So that’s the plan.   I ask for and get a spare loincloth from Herc—I’ll be flying around and I may see a fisherman at the coast; no harm in having a loincloth on!  The guys are excited to get started.  Herc is very excited—he really wants to kill a boar with his bare hands.  The other guys are a bit nervous about that—Helios especially is afraid Herc is trying to do too much.  He doesn’t say anything but I can see fear in his eyes.

They mount up and I fly up.  It’s a bit strange: here I am in Ancient Greece, where the most advanced form of transportation involves horses, and I’m flying around like a plane.  It’s strange, but it’s also fun.  I like hanging out with these teenagers!

I fly along the mountainside; soon I spot a couple of boar rooting under some trees.  So I descend to find the guys on their horses.

“There are two boar right up ahead,”  I say, “I’ll fly ahead; when you see me, stop the horses and we’ll go on a boar hunt.”

“You mean I’ll go on a boar hunt!”  Herc says.  The boy really does want to do this alone.

“Of course,”  and I fly off.

The guys ride to me and dismount quietly.  Atlas, Alcaeus and Helios all get their spears; Herc leaves his on his horse.  He comes toward me.  I turn and point ahead.  I whisper, “Remember to take hold of its tusks and twist—“  But Herc is already going ahead.

He doesn’t creep; he spots the boar and he simply walks up to it.  The boar spots him and starts charging.  When the boar gets close to him, Herc simply steps aside and slams the boar’s head with his fist.  The boar is stunned; he stops running.  Then Herc slams the boar’s head again, with a heavier blow.  And the boar dies.

“Or you could do it that way!” I say.  Herc is all smiles.  I’m smiling too.  The kid is very strong—and he knows it.  And he’s fearless—and he knows it.  A hero is born.

I look around and see Herc’s three friends, all with their mouths open.  “You—“ says Helios. “Killed it!” says Alcaeus.  Atlas runs and puts his arm on Herc’s shoulder: “Are you sure you’re OK?  The boar didn’t hurt you?”

Herc kisses Atlas, “No; it didn’t hurt me.  I’m stronger.  And I killed it with my bare hands!”  All smiles, he kisses Atlas again—a deep, long kiss.  Atlas melts a little; Herc has to hold him up.

Meanwhile, as the guys are getting over the shock of Herc’s great strength, I’ve killed a second boar and I’m picking up my dead boar and Herc’s dead boar, and I say, “I’m taking these beasts to the coast.  I’ll find a place for a couple fires. I’ll fly back to you guys and tell you how to get to the campsite.”

It’s a long ride to the coast, so I have time not only to put the boar down, but to gather driftwood for fires and to carve some rock from a small cliff.  I need stone to make fireplaces—fireplaces this time, not spits.  I arrange the stones and then I use heat vision to make a stone grill sturdy enough to hold the boar.  And then I fly off to find the boys.

They’re closer than I thought.  I guess it took more time to make the fireplaces.  But I find them as they’re getting close to the coast, and I guide them toward the beach where the boar are covered by some rocks, next to the fireplaces.  I don’t know if there are boar thieves, but I don’t want to risk it.

The guys ride onto the beach.  I throw the boar on the fireplaces and light the driftwood ablaze.  Then I took around and notice that I probably need more driftwood, so I rush up the coast and find more.

By the tine I get back, Herc has already turned over one boar and is turning over the other one—one more use of his strength.  

“So,” I say, “eat and then suck cock?”   I see four nodding heads.  Herc says, “I’m still famished—am I going to be hungry forever?”

“Not forever, but your body is bigger and it will take awhile for you to get used to your increased appetite.”

“Is there a way to make the boar cook faster?”

“Well, yes,” I say, “but my heat vision isn’t as good at making meat tasty.”

“I don’t care,” says Herc, “I’m hungry now—please do your magic!”

So I do my “magic”: I heat one boar so it cooks and steams.  Then I cook the other one.  Herc and Alcaeus stick daggers into the beasts and say “Done!” at the same time.  They start carving off pieces—Herc’s first piece goes directly into his mouth.  Alcaeus’ first piece goes to Helios.

But soon Herc is feeding a piece to Atlas and Alcaeus is eating his own slice of roast boar.  Herc and Alcaeus cut slices quickly.  When Alcaeus turns away toward Helios, I slice off a piece for me with heat vision.

Soon we’re all sitting around the two fireplaces, eating a last piece of boar and feeling full.

“And now,” Herc says, “You promised the guys your cock!”

“Yes, I did.”  So I take off my loincloth and lie back.  I am attacked by Atlas.  He’s smiling, but there’s nothing but greed in his eyes.  “I want your cum, super man!” he says.  I say, “What?  What did you call me?”

“Super man—because that’s what you are!”

“And that’s the name people call me back in my time,” I say.  

“Well, it fits!  So give me your cum!  I wanna be bigger!”  He attacks my cock as if it’s the only water in the desert.  He licks, he sucks, he slurps.  My cock is getting bigger and harder—so he’s doing something right, but he’s like a little kid who’s never sucked cock before.  Oh well.

“Remember!” I say, but he’s already squeezing my balls as if he’s squeezing juice out of a lemon.  I take a breath.  I love him, but I’m feeling close to raped.  Then I cum—a lot.  And Atlas swallows and swallows again and again.  Cum is dribbling from his lips as he sits up, smiling—and falls down.

Herc is on him, caressing his back as he moves Atlas away from me, so Alcaeus can have his turn at the cum cow.  But Alcaeus is much kinder than Atlas.  He smiles as if he knows I’ve just been raped—so he’s not going to rape me, just suck me dry.  Still, he licks my shaft more slowly; he actually licks around the shaft and up to the glans.  It’s a nice bit of cock-sucking, so I say “Thank you!” and tussle his hair.  He lifts his head and smiles again—and then starts sucking more deliberately.  Which is fine by me: at least I got some pleasure before I have to—

And suddenly I’m shooting!  Alcaeus had already moved one hand down to my balls; he squeezes a bit late, but it’s enough to keep me from bucking and putting a hole in his head.  I cum and cum—and Alcaeus swallows and swallows.  I had no idea I had this much cum in me.  I immediately wonder if I’ll have any left for Helios.

But Helios has caught Alcaeus as he falls over, and now Helios is caressing his lover’s back.  It’s going to take a while for me to get Helios away from his lover.  So for a minute or two, I let Helios have his time comforting Alcaeus.  And then, when I feel like I can cum again, I ask Herc to take over from Helios.  I sit up and reach over to Helios; I grab his arm and pull him over to me and say, “There will be times when you will have to be strong to rescue or help your love.  So you need to suck my cock too.  And think of Alcaeus—I think he’d like to fuck a more muscular you.”  And that last remark gets a smile from Helios.

So he comes over and once again, gentle Helios is gentle Helios.  I shouldn’t have worried about having cum for him—he takes his time; he worships my cock and loves sucking it—Alcaeus is a lucky guy to have such a talented lover!

I lie back and enjoy Helios’ talent.  He does keep looking over at Alcaeus, checking to see if Herc is caressing Alcaeus.  Herc is sitting between Atlas and Alcaeus, caressing each boy’s back, watching as their muscles grow and their arms and legs lengthen.  I tussle Helios’ hair and say, “Alcaeus is getting taller—one more reason why you need to suck my cum.”  Helios nods and gets down to business.  He knows how to make me cum, and he does it.  I get to say “Remember!”  this time, and Helios grabs my balls and gives me a gentle squeeze.  But I don’t buck and I shoot a lot—again.  Helios swallows and swallows; he sits up and smiles—and falls right over.

I feel I deserve some time to relax, but I can’t.  I need to get up and caress Helios’ back as he convulses, falls into deep sleep and starts to grow.  I sit between Helios and Alcaeus as Herc sits between Alcaeus and Atlas.  Herc smiles at me and says, “My family is growing, Super-man—I heard what Atlas called you and what you said.  So, in your time, you’re Superman.”

“That’s what they call me.  My given name is Clark.  I’d like you to call me by that name.”

“OK, Clark—it sounds strange to say; it sort of sounds ordinary.” 

“It is ordinary—that was the idea.  When I was growing up my Earth-father wanted me to keep my powers secret so I would have a more normal childhood.”

“Did it work?” 

“Mostly, it did.  I had great parents.  My dad died when I was a young man.  My mom is still living.”  

“So you had a pretty normal childhood.  I guess there were no asps in your cradle.”  Herc smiles—and I smile.

“No, I had no goddess trying to kill me.”  I look into Herc’s eyes.  “Your life is going to have troubles, my beautiful muscle man.  I want to help, and this is the best way I know how.”  I pause and look down at the sleeping muscle boys.  “Stick with these guys; you need and deserve their love.”

“Are you trying to scare me?  Because I don’t easily scare.”

“No, I’m not trying to scare you—I just want you to keep these guys close to you.  They’re your family.”

“I know that.”  But Herc’s eyes are bright with tears—so maybe I’ve succeeded.

All three guys are growing—Atlas most of all.  I smile: Herc will have a muscle buddy nearly as big as he is.  Herc also smiles, but he says, “I wish I could have seen Atlas and the others when I was sleeping.”

“They never left your side—Helios and Atlas especially.  Helios talked to you as he caressed your arm; Atlas kept caressing your back, watching it grow.  Your men love you.”

“I know,” he says, “and I love them.  There are times I wish I could save them from some danger.”

“You will.  And they will save you.  Like I said: they’re your family.”

Atlas starts to stir: he’s waking up.  Like Herc, he starts to push himself up but then looks at his bigger arm—and then looks at his other arm.  Then he sees Herc smiling.  “Am I bigger?”  “Yes, my love, you’re bigger.”

Atlas slowly gets up with Herc’s help.  He stands toe-to-toe with Herc.  Now he’s only an inch or so shorter than Herc.  He smiles.  Next he flexes his bicep.  Herc flexes his next to Atlas.  Herc’s muscle is only a little larger than Atlas’.  More smiles—from both muscle men.

Atlas puts his hands on Herc’s arms and gets into a wrestler’s stance.  So does Herc.  I say, “Move away so you don’t hurt the sleeping guys!”  

So they do.  Then they each get into a wrestler’s stance and barrel at each other.  This is what they’ve both wanted—to test themselves against the other.  Atlas runs faster at Herc, so he pushes Herc back a little; then Herc pushes Atlas back.  But both young men are smiling so much—they break their wrestling holds and embrace each other:  “You got so much bigger!”  “I got bigger for you!”  And now they’re both crying—and I’m thinking they’re tears of joy. 

But soon Alcaeus is stirring—and it seems to be a thing with these guys: they start to push themselves up with one arm, but they look at their arm, and then at the other.  And then they smile as they realize they have more muscle.  Alcaeus slowly gets up and stands face-to-face with Atlas.  They’re the same height.  Alcaeus flexes his bicep; Atlas flexes his—and Atlas’ bicep is a little bigger then Alcaeus’.  I never thought of Alcaeus as being a wrestler, but he gets into a wrestler’s stance, as does Atlas.  They close and lock arms—and Alcaeus is just as strong as Atlas.  Herc looks on and smiles:  “They’re both bulls!  I love it!”

Helios begins to stir.  He pushes himself up on his arm—his arm certainly has more muscle, but it’s not as much as the arms of either Alcaeus or Atlas.  Still, when he stands up, he’s as tall as Alcaeus, and Alcaeus smiles as he looks at his lover.  He puts his hands on Helios’ bigger arms and his smile gets bigger: “There’s more of you to love!”  “And it’s all for you!”  And they embrace and kiss—deep and long.

“Is there any more of those boars left?” says Atlas, “I’m hungry again!”  So we all go over to the boars.  Daggers appear and start slicing what’s left of the meat.  Soon there will only be bones.  Daggers go from one man to the next.  Each man searches for more meat, finds some and cuts it off the bones.  Herc and I let the new muscle guys have the meat they crave.

After they’ve eaten, Atlas wants to throw boulders—at Herc and then at Alcaeus, and even at Helios.  All the guys can catch boulders.  Herc starts catching and crushing them—he can squeeze smaller borders until they crumble.  But the other guys think it’s great that they can throw boulders and not get hurt by them.  It’s like watching little kids figure out that they can throw a ball and catch it—the boulders are new toys.

Finally, I allow myself to feel tired; I should feel tired; I’ve shot three big loads of cum.  So I walk away from the guys throwing boulders and find a nice sandy place on the beach for a nap.

When I wake I can’t see anything.  I’m surrounded by something.  But I move my arms and grains of sand spill onto my face.  I figure out that Herc and “the kids” have buried me in sand—and, as I move a bit more I discover—boulders.  So I figure I should give them what they want.

I explode out of the covering of sand and boulders—my arms spread wide, I hover in the air above the scattered boulders and sand.  Herc and the kids giggle and clap their hands.  They really are acting like a bunch of kids.

“OK, guys,” says Herc, “Let’s get him!”  And all four young muscle men rush at me.

I’m surrounded by young muscle.  Herc and Atlas are pulling on my arms.  Alcaeus is sucking my cock.  Helios has leaped up on my body and has his hands wrapped around my neck while he kisses me—and keeps kissing me, in between his smiles and giggles.  

Soon, Herc and Atlas figure out that they can’t both pull my arms in different directions; Herc pulls me to the ground.  Helios laughs; so does Alcaeus.  And I’m smiling too.  I escape the holds Herc and Atlas have on my arms; now I’m hugging the two young muscle men to me.  Could I crush Herc and Atlas and kick Alcaeus away and shake Helios off?  Sure, but where’s the fun in that?  Besides, I like being surrounded by all this strong young muscle.  And I certainly would never refuse a kiss from Helios nor Alcaeus sucking my cock.  

And then, I feel his cock in my hole.  I glance around; it’s Herc, smiling as he pushes his big rod into me.  I let him in, relaxing my hole; it feels so right.  And it’s not like he’s trying to hurt me—I guess he knows he can’t.  He just wants to give me pleasure.  Alcaeus is certainly giving me pleasure with his mouth on my cock.  I glance around and smile at Herc.  When I turn back, Helios resumes kissing me; Atlas starts rubbing my back.   After awhile Herc cums.  He and Atlas roll me over.

So we roll around, laughing and giggling as if we’re all eight year olds.

Finally, I let Atlas go—and he and Herc roll away, laughing.  Helios, also laughing, stops kissing me, and Alcaeus, also laughing, stops sucking my cock.  I pull Helios back and kiss him, and I say to Alcaeus, “And you don’t have to stop sucking my cock!”  But the guys have had their laugh and I let them go.  

Herc says, “That was our little prank to tell you how much we’re grateful for your cum—Superman!”

I suddenly find that I’m tearing up.  “You’re welcome!  I love you guys!”  And the tears just start rolling.  All the guys are back on me again: Herc and Atlas hugging my arms, Helios hugging my neck and Alcaeus hugging my waist.  “And we love you too!” Herc says.  And I’m soon covered in kisses.

As the tears dry up, I say, “But the sun is starting to go down and we don’t have anything to eat.  AndI don’t know about you, but I’m tired of boar.”

Herc says, “Didn’t we ride by a fishing village on our way here?”

Alcaeus says, “Yes, we did.  I wonder if a fisherman would lend us his net.”

“We won’t know until we ask,” says Atlas.  “Let’s go!”

So all four of the guys leap on their horses—the horses buck a little, since they weren’t expecting so much weight—and head off the coast.  I fly along, at a safe distance.

The guys meet up with a fisherman and his son just bringing their boat in for the evening. Herc promises that if he can borrow the net, he will return it tomorrow full of fish.  Although his son is skeptical, the fisherman nods and asks his son to help load the net onto the broad shoulders of Herc and Atlas.  

Herc puts the whole net over his shoulder.  The four guys ride back toward our campsite.  I’m waiting for them.  “OK,” I say, “You guys get rid of these boar carcasses and find more driftwood.  I’ll fly out and find a school of fish and dip this net into the ocean and see if I can catch a few.”  And I fly off.  

It doesn’t take long to spot a school of fish swimming not too far beneath the surface.  I dive down and spread the net out as I descend.  I hit the water and drag the net a little ways; then I reach for the other side of the net, bring it in, and I do that again, until I have folded several dozen fish into the net.  Then I leap into the air and head back to the campsite.

The guys have only begun to bring back more driftwood.  They pile it on the sand.  There’s no need for a fireplace.  I go looking for driftwood myself—but mainly to find sticks for roasting the fish.  

With enough driftwood, I start a fire.  And I hand out long sticks for roasting the fish.  I don’t think the guys have ever roasted fish.  It takes them a while to put the fish on their sticks. Atlas beats a fish against a rock to kill it and keep it from wiggling—and all the other guys do that too.  

As twilight begins to spread, we’re sitting around the fire with long sticks, roasting fish.  The fish tastes good—even if we have to spit out the bones.  After we each eat five or six fish—they’re not that big, and all the boys now have big appetites—the twilight is getting deeper, the fire light seems brighter, and we start taking about what we’re going to do next.

Herc says, “I imagine the king thinks I’ve been kidnapped—as least I hope he thinks enough of me to worry about me.”

“Naw,” says Atlas, “The king hopes you’re gone for good—one less thing for him to worry about.”

“He probably has spies that saw us riding along the road to the Cithaeron mountain.”

“Well,” says Atlas, “I don’t think we should think about Thebes.  I say we ride south some—to Mycenae!”

“I’ve never been to Mycenae,” Helios says.

“You’ve never been out of Thebes, my love!” says Alcaeus.

“If we go to a city,” Herc says, “We’re going to need money.”

“I imagine you guys can get plenty of money either through feats of strength or wrestling,” I say, “—don’t towns in Greece have marketplaces?  Don’t they have games of chance and skill?”

“That’s right!” says Atlas.  “Old Supes is right!  We ride down to Mycenae, get some money from wrestling or lifting stone blocks and we’ll have enough to stable the horses and for a meal and a night in an inn—on real beds!”

‘That sounds great!” says Alcaeus.

All the guys nod.  But I say, “What do you mean ‘Old Supes’??

In the morning, I take the net out into the bay and find another school of fish.  I dip the net into the water and bring out most of the school.  I unload the net—breakfast.  Then Hercules and Atlas drag the net back to the fisherman.

Our breakfast and chore done, we ride south along the isthmus. 

Actually, I’m still flying; I’ll ride when we get closer to a city.  The guys like riding fast, so we cover a lot of ground that first day.  We follow the coast road around the Gulf of Corinth until we see some mountains blocking our way.  So we go up through a pass—and that’s when the trouble begins.

Ahead, as the pass starts to narrow, I see men standing behind large rocks on one side of the pass.  I fly down and signal to Herc and the guys to stop before they get into the pass.

“We’re going to have some visitors up ahead,” I say, “And they’re not friendly.  They’re standing behind some large rocks right where the pass narrows.  They can climb on the rocks and shoot arrows down on you—or they can simply drop down on you.  My hunch is they’re robbers.  So they may want your money—and since you don’t have money, then your horses.”

“Is there some way we can go around them?” Herc asks.

“Not on horse,” I say.  “But if you’re willing to leave the horses—say, let Helios mind them before the pass narrows—then the rest of us can attack the robbers before they have a chance to attack us.”

“I like that idea!” says Atlas. “Can you find a way to get to them without them seeing us?”

“I’ll let you know!” And I fly off again.

When I come back I say, “There is a way, but it involves crawling over some large boulders so you’re further west of the robbers.”

“Then let’s find a place where Helios can tend the horses,” Herc says, “and you lead us to the robbers.”

So we walk the horses west of the road.  Helios ties the reins to the bough of a large tree.  I start leading the rest of the guys up over boulders.   It’s not a long way for a crow, or for me, but it takes some effort.  The guys only have daggers stuffed in the sides of their loincloths.  

When we get close to the robbers, we can hear them talking on the other side of a large boulder.  I signal that Herc and Atlas should go around one side of the boulder; Alcaeus will go with me around the other side.

We jump down on the robbers and take them by surprise.  Soon I’m knocking two robbers’ heads together and Alcaeus is wrestling another robber to the ground.  I glance over and see that Herc is doing what I did: knocking two guys to the ground.  And Atlas is trying to knock two guys to the ground.  But there are more robbers—about twenty of them—so we have to keep fighting them.  And one robber is bigger than me—and he’s smiling as he comes after me with a sword.

He wants to slice my arm off—at least that’s what he tries to do with his sword.  But the sword doesn’t even make a scratch on my arm, so the big robber is astonished.  I give him a little tap on his head and he falls right over.  Herc, Atlas and Alcaeus chase the remaining robbers, and knock each of them out.  Then Herc grabs a couple of sacks of money and valuables and we head back to see Helios and the horses.

Helios is standing over another robber who ran right to him.  Alcaeus is so pleased; he goes up to Helios and hugs and kisses him.  All the horses are safe.  Before we mount up, Herc takes a peak into one of the sacks he picked up.

“I imagine that some lady would want this back!”  He holds up a golden tiara.

“Let’s ride into Corinth and see if anyone is missing some money and jewelry.”

We get on our horses and ride on.  In the distance, we start to see the summit of the Acrocorinth, the mountain refuge at the edge of the city.  Since it’s mid-afternoon, we don’t take any breaks.  We ride straight to the city gate.

At the gate, Herc stops and dismounts.  He talks with a soldier and shows him the tiara.  The soldier runs to a nearby hut and calls for his captain.  The captain is beautiful—all of us see it—and he comes over to Herc, takes a look at the tiara and says we should follow him.  He puts on his helmet, mounts his horse and we follow him into the city.

Corinth is a pretty big city—nearly as big as Thebes, I guess.  The captain leads us down one big street to another big street.  He stops in front of a long building with two servants standing on either side of a richly carved oak door.  The captain talks to one of the servants; the servant runs into the house.  Soon a middle-aged man in a beautiful blue robe comes out.  The captain asks Herc to get down and show the tiara to the blue-robed man.  

The blue-robed man claps his hands and kisses Herc on his cheeks.  He is all smiles and says, “This was taken from my daughter two weeks ago!  I must repay you!  Please follow my servant to my stables where your horses will be taken care of; then my servant will also lead you to my guest rooms.  And thank you again for returning the tiara!”

The rest of us dismount and follow the servant down a side lane to the stables.  As the horses are fed and watered, we follow the servant into the house.  Herc carries the bags of money and valuables.

The house is rich: marble floors, frescoes on the walls, and rooms with skylights and fountains.  We are led to the back of the house, to the guest rooms.  Herc and Atlas, Alcaeus and Helios pair up; I’m the fifth wheel, but I still get two beds—which I move together.  Each room also has a table with an ewer of water and a basin and towels.  And on the beds are freshly washed white tunics.  I overhear Atlas saying, “I think he wants us to wash up!”  Then Alcaeus says, “I want us to wash up!”  It’s not hard to love these guys.

Not having anyone to suck my cock, I wash up and change first.  I walk around the house a little.  I run into a big, muscular, beautiful man who asks me if I’m lost.  

“Well, since I’ve never been here,”  I say, “Yes.”  His eyes brighten—in fact, they sparkle.

“My name is Philon; I’m the master’s bodyguard.  I understand that you are the bodyguard of the young men who returned the mistress’ tiara.”

“Yea, you could say I’m their bodyguard.  But they’ve become my friends, too.”

“Would you like to see more of the house?”

“Very much, Philon.  My name is Chilon—so we rhyme!”

“Yes, we do!”  And his eyes sparkle again.  I think he’s coming on to me—and I don’t mind it a bit.

We walk into the main part of the house. “The master is one of the richest merchants in Corinth.  He has ships that sail to Lydia, Crete, and Egypt—and to the western lands, as well.  You do know that Corinth has two ports—one in the east and one in the west—yes?”

“Yes.  I don’t know much about your city, but I do know that.  By the way, you look like you wrestle—do you?”

“Yes.  I love wrestling.”

“So do my friends.  I’m not that good at it.  And, as you can probably tell, I’m not a native speaker.”

“Yes; I’ve been wondering where you’re from.”

“Let’s just say, I’m from a distant land.”  We are now walking down a corridor near the guest rooms.  Soon we are going outside.  There’s a fairly big grass plot between the house and the stables.  Philon turns to me and says, “Would you like to wrestle now?”  And he strips off his tunic.

“Sure!” I say, and I strip off mine.  And I’m smiling at his big cock—and he’s smiling at mine.  I’m sure I’m going to like seeing him later tonight.

We get into wrestling stances and edge toward each other.  I know I can use my strength against him, but I don’t want to spoil feeling the power of his muscles.  We close, our hands on each other’s arms—and I’m loving the feel of his muscles tightening.  But Phion’s face shows surprise—I guess, once again, someone is feeling my muscles of stone.  

Still, he knows a lot more about wrestling than I do.  He tries to trip me, and it’s only because I rise a little in the air that I keep from being thrown to the ground.  Once again, Philon’s face shows surprise.  I really shouldn’t use my powers on this beautiful muscle man.  I guess I’ll let him—

And I’m on my back on the ground, and Philon is smiling over me, extending his hand.  I take his hand and get up—and embrace him.  And he kisses me.  Now I know for certain I’m going to see him later tonight.

“You need some wrestling lessons, Chilon!” says Atlas.  I turn around and see Herc and the guys standing by the edge of the grassy plot, smiling.  I think they know what’s really been going on.  I break from Philon’s embrace, turn and go over to pick up my tunic.  I quickly put it back on; then  I turn back to Philon, who is putting on his tunic, and say,

“Philon, I’d like to introduce my friends: Hercules, Atlas, Alcaeus and Helios.  Herc and Atlas are much better wrestlers than I am!”  The guys all nod toward Philon, and he returns their nods.  

“As much as I’d like to wrestle,” Philon says, “Master has told me to bring you to the banquet hall as soon as you are dressed.  So, please follow me.”

The food is still being prepared: servants are bringing in platters of fruit and bread.  Several young male servants hand around gold goblets of wine to Herc and the guys and me.  And then the blue-robed man comes in, his wife’s hand on top of his, with the captain and a young girl following.  Philon introduces them:

“I present my master,  Eutropius Argyris, and his wife, Lenci, followed by their daughter Lipa and her intended, Captain Leucippus Filo.”  Lenci is wearing the tiara.

Herc and the rest of us bow to our host.  The daughter, Lipa, breaks free from her intended and rushes over to embrace Herc and then stands on tip-toe to kiss him.  “I can’t thank you enough for returning the tiara!”  She kisses him again.  Atlas moves closer to Herc.  I look over at Leucippus, but he’s just smiling.  I think he’s figured out that Herc is not interested in his intended.  The servants bring goblets of wine to Eutropius and the rest of his party. 

Then Lipa kisses Atlas, Alcaeus and Helios: “And I want to thank the rest of you for helping!”  She’s young and enthusiastic.  “See, Leuci, it all worked out for the best!”  But it seems that Leucippus is not so sure.  The Clark Kent in me smells a story.

Eutropius can sense that we’re a bit confused.  “My daughter and her intended were returning from Megara when they were attacked.  They had been visiting Lipa’s sister, Larysa, who was recently married to a young merchant of Megara—and a friend of mine, Phaidros Andino.  My wife”—he gestures to his wife—“had given her tiara to our daughter for the wedding.  Lipa and Leucippus, after visiting the newlyweds, were returning the tiara to my wife.”

As the servants bring in platters of meat—broiled fish and roasted pheasant—and bowls of mashed vegetables, Leucippus comes over and hugs Lipa, looks down and clears his throat.  “At least that’s what we intended.  But the robbers you beat up work both of the roads on the isthmus.  They were waiting for us on the Megara road.”

Lipa looks up at Leucippus and whispers, “You don’t have to tell this.”  But Leucippus whispers to her “I want our young friends to know how bad these robbers were.” 

He turns to Herc and the rest of us.  “They waylaid us.  They demanded our money and valuables.  But that wasn’t all.  They looked at me and said I was pretty.”

Atlas—of course—couldn’t resist: “You are!”

Leucippus looks down, then says, “Thanks, but it didn’t help me that day.  The robbers gave me a choice: either I could strip and be raped by them, or I could watch my love”—here he looks down at Lipa—“be raped.  So I stripped.”

Lipa now can’t resist: “Leuci was so brave!  He held on to me as they raped him; I could feel his tears falling on my arms.  All I could do was cry and tell him how much I love him!”  She hugs him: “And now I love him even more!”

Leuci continues: “But after three rapes, they started feeling sorry for me.  They stopped raping me, gave me back my clothes and told us we could go on—without, of course, our money or the tiara.”

Herc goes over and puts his hands on Leuci’s shoulders: “You are the true hero here!”  And he kisses Leuci on both cheeks.  

I look around.  Tears are in everyone’s eyes.  I want to kiss Leuci too, but I don’t want to embarrass him.  Mercifully, a servant comes up to Eutropius and says that the dinner is served.

Eutropius clears his throat and gestures to the banquet table: “Our food is ready!  I hope we can have more pleasant conversation!”

As we sit down, servants come around with more wine and with the platters of food.  We serve ourselves.  Herc is sitting beside Eurropius; his wife sits on his other side, with Lipa and Leuci next to her.

“So,” Eutropius says to Herc, “Where are you from and where are you going?”

“We’re from Thebes, and we’re going to Mycenae—mainly because none of us have ever been there.”  I notice that Phion is standing behind Eutropius; it doesn’t take much for me to glance at him—nor for him to smile at me.

“Well then,” says Eutropius, “you may keep the money in the bags you rescued from the robbers—you’ll need money to stable your horses and for food and lodging.  The other valuables belong to my daughter.”  He looks over at Lipa and she nods her head.

Herc blushes, “I didn’t know they were yours, my lady.  I’ll be sure to bring the bag of valuable to you as soon as I can!”

“Oh, there’s no hurry,” Lipa says, “I’m just happy they’re safe—they’re just earrings and necklaces; I have others.”

Leuci looks over at Herc: “I imagine such strong young men must have had some adventures along the way!”

Atlas has to brag about his love: “Herc killed a boar with his bare hands!”

“That is impressive!” says Leuci.

“And my Alcaeus rescued me from some Maenads,” says Helios.

“Yeah,” says Alcaeus. “They wanted to sacrifice him to Dionysus because of his beautiful hair.”  And he rubs his big hand in Helios’ golden locks.  

“You do have beautiful hair, Helios,” says Lipa.

‘Thank you, my lady,” says Helios.

“Oh please—just call me Lipa!”

“And,” Herc says, sending me a quick glance, “Four of us were captured by Minyans and forced to become slaves—until Chilon rescued us.”

“Good grief!’ says Eutropius.  He turns to me, “How ever did you do that?”

“Well,” I say, “even though I’m pretty big, I can sneak around pretty well—and between me and Herc, we broke everyone’s chains—and then we slipped away into the dark.”  Which was mostly true—the sky was dark, when we flew.

But clearly, Eutropius and Leuci are pretty impressed by my muscle boys and me.  I’m impressed by how Herc and I shaded the truth so well.  I steal a glance at Philon—he’s pretty impressed with me too, and it seems, as he sways a bit from side to side, that he’s anxious to see me after dinner.

But Helios gets Eutropius to start talking about his trade routes to Crete and Egypt.  Helios is one smart blondie!  And so the dinner goes on: we eat, wine flows; everyone is having a pretty good time—and I can’t wait for it all to be over so I can feel Philon’s big arms wrapped around me.

I’m surprised that no one asks for more detail about our escape from the Minyans.  It could be that Leuci has noticed my glances at Philon.  Instead, Lipa wants to know more detail about the Maenads and how Alcaeus rescued Helios.  So Alcaeus and Atlas get to tell about their punching drunken women in the face.  It’s not hard to see that Eutropius and his family have little sympathy for drunken Maenads.  Atlas especially delights them by saying, “And bam!  Another drunken Maenad hit the forest floor!”  For some reason, he has to repeat this phrase; Lipa especially laughs very hard.

But finally the dinner is over.  We rise and bow to our hosts.  Herc promises to bring the bag of valuables to Lipa as soon as he can.  A servant leads us back to our rooms and—after a few moments for Herc to shift items between bags—the servant takes Herc off to Lipa’s room. 

When Herc gets back, his door closes and it doesn’t take much to imagine what’s going on, since I can hear Alcaeus and Helios kissing and moaning in the room next to mine.

My door is open; I’m hoping for a visitor.  And finally, he shows up!

I don’t even invite him in—I rush to Philon in the doorway and hug and kiss him.

“I wanted to do this all through dinner!”  I say.

“Me too,” he says.  A servant walks by.  I stop kissing him to say, “Does it matter if a servant sees you kissing me?”

“Not at all—I’ve kissed and fucked half of them, anyway!”

But I stop and put my arms on his big shoulders: “About that.  We’re both pretty big guys.  I’m afraid we’ll break the beds if we stay in here.  Is there some place else we could go?”

“Why not the grass plot near the stables—or the stables—I don’t mind.”

“Me neither,” I say as I kiss him for the fiftieth time, “I just want us to fuck all night!”

“Me too!” he says.  

It’s already dark twilight.  We don’t even bother to close my door.  He takes me by the hand—which I think is so cute!—and leads me to the grassy plot behind the house.  Once we get there, I’m all over him and we’re soon rolling around on the grass.

But—wouldn’t you know?—I pick up some voices from beyond the wall.  They’re whispers but I can hear them.  And they sound like they’re preparing to do something.  So I break from kissing Philon and feeling our hard cocks between our sweaty bodies, and whisper, “Do you hear something?”

“No,” he whispers, “shut up and kiss me!”

“No,” I say. “ Let’s go over and listen by the wall next to the stables.”  And I get up and pull a very reluctant Philon up from the grass.  We walk over with raging hard-ons to the wall.  We listen.  And he hears it to.  Our hard cocks collapse.

I point toward the house and say, very very softy, “You go wake Herc and the guys; I think these are the robbers.”  Philon nods and creeps off toward the house.  

And just in time.  As he goes into the house, the first of the robbers comes over the wall.  And I knock him out.  And then the second—and I knock him out.  Then two at once—and I knock both of them out.  And then four at once and they all land on me.  One of them is the big guy who wanted to cut my arm off.  I struggle against them for a minute or so, but soon they are also down on the ground.  

Then Philon appears with Herc and the other guys.

“Aw!  Couldn’t you have saved a few for us?”  Atlas says.

I smile and say, “You can hit them if they wake up!”  Then to Philon:  “Is there some rope in the stables so we can tie these guys up?”  He nods and goes to the stables.  Soon the robbers are tied up.  Philon goes to call the master and tell him what has happened.  I assume that the master is used to seeing Philon’s big cock—and I’m hoping that I can see more of it before the night is through.

Ultimately, Leuci gets out of bed and gets dressed.  He asks Herc and Atlas to get dressed and help him take the robbers to a local jail.

Philon and I stay in the grassy plot after everyone has left, and we finally get to fuck.

Philon ravages me and I love it.   He fucks me and then he sucks my cock—don’t worry,; I pull out of his mouth before my first shot.  The thing is, Herc loves me too much.  Philon fucks me as if he needs to fuck a man who can take every inch of his big cock and ask for more.  And I did.  And when, a bit later, I fuck him I have to give him as good as I got—but not let myself go.  I never want to hurt such a beautiful body!  But I think I found the right balance.

As we lie together in the grass, with the moonlight on our thick muscles, Philon says, “I want to come with you!  I think I love you!”  And he kisses me so deep, so long, it’s almost like he wants us to be one man.  I love it; I do love him.  But I’m not staying in Ancient Greece.  And I don’t know how to tell him without hurting him.

But my eyes tell him all he needs to know: “Is there someone else?” he says.  “Of course there is!  You’re so beautiful, so strong!  You have another man you love, don’t you!”  I kiss his eyes, which are already welling up with tears.  Oh, this is hard.  

“I love you, Philon.  You’re beautiful and strong and wonderful and I wish I could stay in Greece and love you forever.”  I kiss the tears streaming down his face.  “But yes, there is someone else, back in my home country.  And I will be traveling back there once I’m sure Herc and his friends can take care of themselves.”

“Hah!” he says. “Those kids already can handle anything!”  He sounds jealous—the first time I’ve ever seen anything in him I don’t like.

“But they’re still kids,” I say.  “They’ve never been out of Thebes, and I feel responsible for them.”

Philon changes immediately: “Of course you do—and your love for them is so beautiful.  I guess I’m jealous.”  And suddenly I love him even more—a man who can catch himself being jealous is a good man!  I kiss him again and again and again.  Now I’m crying: “Oh, I do love you!” I say as I kiss him.

We hug, we kiss.  We fall asleep in the grass with our arms wrapped around each other’s big muscles.  When the birds start their morning song, we both open our eyes and see the other—and we kiss again.

But daylight means loss.  “You’re leaving today?” he asks.  “I think so,” I say.  “The boys want to get to Mycenae.”  Then I have an idea: “Do you think your master will let you come with us?”

“Only if I quit him outright.  His house was invaded by robbers last night.  If anything, he will want me to stay here and protect him.”

‘Of course,” I say.

“He’s not a bad master,” he says.  Then he looks at me and kisses me again: “It’s just that you’re so wonderful!”

“And so are you!” I say.  There are noises in the house.  I imagine servants are preparing a breakfast and soon they will come by to get Herc and the guys—and me.  “Look,” I say.  “We’re going to Mycenae.  But we’ll come by this way as we head back to Thebes—at least I think we’ll head to Thebes.  Maybe Eutropius will put us up for another night.”

“Of course he will!  So at least I’ll get to see you one more time!”  And we share one last long deep kiss on the grass before we get up and go back to my room to splash some water on our bodies and get our tunics on.

We have a breakfast in the banquet hall: fruit and bread.  Eutropius extends an invitation for us to stay at his house when we return from Mycenae.  Our horses are brought out of the stables.   I sneak one last kiss with Philon.  Herc, his buddies and I mount up and wave to our hosts—and I wave a long goodbye to Philon.

I ride instead of fly; I figure there might be other people along the route—and there are.  We meet single riders, groups, and merchants with carts, bringing items bought in Corinth—clearly it’s a popular route.  

But along the way, we also see some sights.  We go by Nemea and see a pride of lions in the distance.  We slow our horses so we can talk with other travelers; one of them tells us of a dragon in a grove sacred to Zeus.  He points to a clump of trees in the distance.  I ask Herc if he’s interested in going there, but he’s more interested in continuing our trip to Mycenae.

We’re riding around mountains, and the closer we get to Mycenae, the more hills and mountains we see.  We’re always riding uphill.  When we first spot Mycenae, it looks like a fortress on a high hill.  And the place is surrounded by stone—the walls are large stone blocks that Herc could lift, maybe Atlas, but I doubt if any other mortal man could lift.  But they’re intimidating, and I guess that’s the point.

But before we get to those tall, thick walls, there are houses all around the fortress citadel; and there’s a marketplace among the houses.  There also seems to be a military camp on a hillside as we get closer to the town.  In fact, there also seems to be another military camp on another hillside.  This place believes in armies—and already I have misgivings.

As we get closer to the marketplace, Alcaeus spots a stables, so we ride there.  Herc has his money bag tied to his saddlebag.  I wonder if we shouldn’t split up the money among ourselves, just to be safe.  Herc thinks that’s a good idea.  So, before we take the horses into the stables, we split up the money among ourselves.  Mostly we keep the money with us; some we put in our saddle bags.

The stable manager seems trustworthy; he’s happy to mind our horses; we pay him and he smiles.  Then we head into town, toward the marketplace.  

There are a lot of craftsmen and smiths: you can find blacksmiths making spears and swords; others making plows and shovels.  And there are goldsmiths—several goldsmiths making golden cups, bracelets, even strange half-made death masks, which will need to be finished just before burial.  The goldsmiths have huts where little is on display in front—a few items gleam from the dark, interior part of the hut; I imagine that there are urns filled with earrings and bracelets hidden underground.  

But there’s a lot of gold on the people we see, so maybe most people leave the goldsmiths alone.  With modern eyes, I can’t help thinking where the gold comes from.  Did some of it come from Knossos?  Did some of it come from Lydia or even Egypt?  Did the Mycenaeans trade for it or steal it?  

We walk on.  Herc and Atlas want to see if there are trials of strength or wrestling matches.  We don’t need the money; they need to flex their muscles. It doesn’t take long for them to find something.  

One is a simple test of strength: lift one of the “Cyclopean” blocks of stone.  I have my suspicions: what happens if Herc lifts one?  The man in the simple white tunic calling for strong men to show their stuff—he’s offering a gold necklace.  But I wonder if someone else is watching—and might want to enslave such a strong man.  So I whisper this idea to Herc.  I don’t like his reply:

“So what if someone comes for me?  I have my guys to help me beat them away!”

And of course, he’s able to lift the stone block—to the cheers and applause of the onlookers, including a soldier who smiles grimly.  But Herc gets the gold necklace—which is too small for his neck, so he makes it a bracelet.  And we go on.

There’s a big wrestler—bigger than Herc—a little further down the road.  This is more what Herc and Atlas have been looking for.  But since Herc lifted the stone, Atlas wants to take on the big wrestler.  Herc agrees.  The man is easily a head taller than Atlas, but the big man is also half fat.  We watch a couple of matches, so that Atlas can get a sense of how the big guy works.  He doesn’t glory over those he defeats; he’s just so big that most guys—even muscular guys—simply cannot take him down.  But Atlas always likes a challenge.  He and Herc discuss possible moves—“Whaddaya think, Herc?”—since every move we’ve seen from other guys has been unsuccessful.

So, when Atlas enters the small dusty arena with the big guy, none of us is sure of what will happen.  The big guy is not fast.  Atlas is faster.  He grabs hold of the big guy’s arm and takes it behind him.  But the big guy has enough muscle that he can turn his big body around and come at Atlas with his other hand—on Atlas’ head, squeezing it.  So Atlas has to let go of his hold in order to bat away the big guy’s hand.  But the big guy doesn’t have a next move ready—and Atlas does.  He goes under the big guy’s legs and grabs hold of his thighs—and pulls.  Atlas has a lot of arm strength—he’s nearly as strong as Herc.  So he’s able to pull the big guy down—and he falls on his back.  The crowd erupts in cheers.  So Atlas is also given a gold chain, which he also makes into a bracelet.  And the soldier who saw Herc lift the stone smiles again.

The next wrestler is not as big but he’s twice as muscular.  Herc wants to wrestle him.  And when he enters the dusty arena, the two men look like they’re related: muscle answering muscle.  And they’re both smiling from ear to ear—they both love the idea of wrestling someone as muscular as they are.  They rush at each other the same way Atlas and Herc did, back when Atlas got his new muscles: brute force against brute force.  They try to push the other man back—but neither is able to keep it up: Herc pushes the muscle guy back, and then he pushes Herc back.  Now Herc knows the muscle guy is as strong as Atlas.  But Herc also knows he’s stronger than Atlas.  So he interlaces his fingers with the muscle guy’s fingers and pushes.  And slowly—painfully slowly, to me—he starts to force the muscle guy down—and down, and down, until he’s kneeling.  But he doesn’t give in.  Instead, he breaks his hands free and tries for Herc’s legs.  But Herc jumps out of the way and simply falls on the muscle guy.  They roll around for awhile until Herc is on top and the muscle guy is on his back—and he submits.  The crowd cheers.  Herc helps up the muscle guy, hugs and kisses him—and the muscle guy kisses Herc back.

And the soldier now has other soldiers with him; he comes over to Herc and Atlas and the rest of us and says, “The prince would like to see you in the palace.”

Herc says, “Like this?  We’re all sweaty and dusty!”

“I assure you,” says the soldier,  “the palace has a fine bath—and you and your friends will be able to bathe.”

So, surrounded by soldiers, we head toward the Lion Gate.

The Lion Gate is impressive and intimidating.  It’s at the end of a channel formed by two walls made of the cyclopean stone, so that by the time you get to the gate, you’ve been made to feel small—even Herc, even me.  The soldiers walk us between soldiers manning the gate.

The citadel is another world.  Everyone is either a soldier or is wearing gold and dressed in beautiful flowing robes and gowns.  I feel under-dressed.  I look around at Herc and the guys—they all seem to feel the same way.

We are led up one set of steps, then another set of steps.  We are not taken directly into the main entrance of the palace; rather we are taken to one side of the palace.  The columns are all painted a dull red—perhaps because the Mycenaeans like war.  It’s odd, how none of the soldiers—or anyone—says anything.

Doors open for us and we are led to some guest rooms and then to the baths—which are very nice.  We take off our dirty clothes and get into the water.  The pool is large enough for all five of us and we can’t resist splashing each other. 

When we get out of the pool, we gather up our dirty loincloths and money bags.  We are led back to our rooms, where there are towels and clean loincloths and tunics.  We dry off and put on the tunics.  Then a soldier leads us back down the hall where we came in, and over to the palace proper.

The place gleams.  Walls are painted with marching soldiers on one side, lions on the other—again, meant to intimidate and show how strong Mycenae is.  We are not led into the throne room but to a side room.  Tables are spread with food, and on a side table are gold goblets; fit and lean-muscled young men pour wine into the goblets and give them to us.

A soldier standing beside an open door on the other side of the room comes to attention and says, “Prince Eurytheus!”  A young man, older than Herc but a lot less muscular, enters the room.  He’s wearing a flowing gold gown and has gold rings on his fingers.  He smiles and walks over to us.

“Cousin Hercules!” he says, and he comes up to Herc, embraces him and kisses him on his cheeks.  Herc is a bit confused.  In fact, he seems to recoil a bit from the kisses.

“Hasn’t anyone told you?  Your grandfather, Alcaeus, was brother to my grandfather, Sthenelus.  I know our family has had quarrels in the past.  I just hope that we can mend fences and be friends.”  The guy seems genuinely friendly.  Herc smiles and says, “No, my father never told me about your side of the family.  Frankly, he doesn’t say much to me at all!”

“Oh well, our family is full of hard-headed men!”  Eurytheus takes Herc’s arm and leads him over toward the banquet table.  And he signals that the rest of us should follow.

But it seems Eurytheus wants Herc to himself; Herc is to sit beside him, and the way the tables are arranged, none of us gets to sit at the head table—it’s just Herc and Eurytheus on the dias.  It’s not hard to read Atlas: he doesn’t like this at all.  But at least we can hear what they—that is, what Eurytheus says.

“So,” he says, “You must tell me about your adventures since you left Thebes.”

Atlas still can’t resist: “He killed a boar with his bare hands!”

“That is impressive!’” says Eurytheus.  “Maybe some day you can kill the Erymanthian Boar!”

And while Herc is modest about himself, he’s not above praising the efforts of his friends: “And Atlas and Alcaeus rescued Helios—my blond friend—from some crazy Maenads.”  I have to smile: Herc is making a point of bringing his friends into the conversation, even though they’re not on the dias.  Atlas and Alcaeus wave, and Helios even pulls at his blond hair.  I wonder what Eurytheus must be thinking—does he realize Herc and his friends are making fun of him?

The look on Eyrytheus’ face tells me that he knows exactly what’s going on.  He tries to change the subject—and he lowers his voice.

“So, how are things in Thebes?”

But Herc isn’t interested in the politics of Thebes: “I don’t really know, cousin.  I spend most of my time outside the palace, hanging out with my friends.”  If Eurytheus had any sense, he would realize that the best way to become friends with Herc is to sit with him down among his friends.  But it seems that Eurytheus really likes his princely position—which makes him the opposite of Herc.

And so it goes.  The meal becomes painful.   After a while, Eurytheus gives up.  He gets up and wishes Herc and his friends a pleasant evening in the guest rooms—and he leaves.

So we have time on our hands in a palace that is not all that welcoming.  All of us pick up some fruit and bread from the platters.  We gather together, and a soldier takes us back to our rooms.  I think I see a little smile on the soldier’s face as he gathers us together.  When we get back to our rooms, I ask him, “Why did you smile when you started leading us back here?”

“May I enter your chambers, sir?”

“Of course”—and I close the door.

The soldier says, “May I stand at ease, sir?”  “Yes, of course!  And you may speak freely.  AND I won’t tell anyone in Mycenae about whatever you say.”

The soldier smiles—a big smile.  “Thank you, sir!  It’s just that your man Hercules seems a really great guy—most of my regiment would love to drink a few with him.  But the prince knew what you guys were doing—dumping on him like that—and he didn’t like it.”

“Thank you, soldier,” I say.  “That’s exactly what I was thinking!”  I pause; then an idea hits me: “Do you think you could smuggle us out of the palace so we could drink a few cups with you and some of your friends?”

“That would be pretty dangerous, sir!”

“Maybe if we left the citadel all together and met you at a tavern in the marketplace?  Don’t tell me that you don’t go drinking at night!”

“But sir, my barracks is here in the citadel.  If I left, I would be breaking rules.   Sorry, sir; it sounds like a nice idea!”

“That’s OK, soldier.  It was just an idea.  I don’t want to get you into any trouble.”  So the soldier thanks me, salutes and leaves.

I of course go find Herc and Atlas—they haven’t started sucking cock yet—and I tell them about my conversation.  Herc and Atlas look at each other; then Herc says, “I think we should leave now and find an inn near the horses.”  He and Atlas go next door to Alcaeus and Helios—and they’ve been thinking the same thing.  So we all get dressed and find a soldier to lead us out of the palace and through the Lion Gate.  No one has been warned to stop us.

We get back to the marketplace and find an inn near the stables.  Of course there are soldiers drinking in the inn.  We don’t interact with them much; we talk amongst ourselves.  Herc did not feel good about his cousin.  He didn’t like the way Eurytheus put himself above Herc’s friends, nor the way Eurytheus wanted to talk about Theban politics.  Herc decided that his cousin was not a man he could trust.

After a few goblets of wine, we turn in, deciding to leave in the morning for Corinth.

Each of us has saved some bread and fruit from the palace disaster meal.  We eat as we walk to the stables, get our horses, mount up and ride.  It’s very early in the morning.  The soldiers are only beginning to get up.  Our horses gallop down the mountain.  Once we no longer feel the looming presence of Mycenae, Herc turns to me, smiling:

“I guess you want to get back so you can fuck Philon again!”

I smile back: “Yes, I do.  But I’m afraid I’ll break his heart.  Once I get you guys back to Thebes, I’m flying off to my own country.”

We’re no longer galloping; Herc has slowed down and all the other guys follow him: “Then give him something to remember you by: let him suck you cock three times!  I know we’ll never forget you!”  His three friends nod.

“Well,” I say, “I was planning on flying him somewhere he wants to go.  But maybe I should give him a choice—and my hunch is he’ll choose your idea.  I just wonder if it will change how Eutropius looks at him.”

“Don’t worry!” Herc says, “He’ll see Philon as a way to make some money—like a wrestler open to all comers.  Eutropius likes money; you’ll be increasing Philon’s value to him—and improving the way Eurtropius treats Philon!”

“I hadn’t thought of that!”  I say.  “Obviously, I’m not as aware of the way things work in Greece at this time!”

“You’re too trusting,” Atlas says.

“That’s what my lover back in my country says.”  I think for awhile.  Then it occurs to me that Philon reminds of Bruce.  I don’t know why I didn’t see it before.

We’re galloping again.  The guys talk about what they can do while Philon and I fuck.  Alcaeus wonders if Leuci can take them on a tour of the city.  Atlas wonders if Leuci would like some of his men to have wrestling lessons from Herc and him.  Helios wonders if he can learn how to shoot a bow and arrow.  Alcaeus looks at him: “Where did this idea come from?”

Helios says, “You don’t know everything in my head—just most of it!”  But the two lovers smile.

Before we know it, we’re back in Corinth, riding down the street in front of of Eutropius’ house.  A servant takes us down the lane to the stables.  I rush to the house, looking for Philon—but he’s already at the side door; he was looking for me.  We embrace; we kiss like long-absent lovers.  He missed me; I missed him.  I tell him I want to talk.

So as the other guys go into the house, Philon and I go to the grassy plot near the stables—our special place.  We kiss again, our hands roaming over each other’s bodies, feeling our muscles—and he feels great to have in my arms again!  We fall onto the grass and start rolling around.  I know where this is leading, so I stop and say,

“Wait!  I want to give you a present—but it’s not a normal present.”  He looks confused.  So I take my arms from his wonderful body and stand up.  Then I start to hover in the air—just a few feet above the ground.

“My love,” I say, “I can fly—and I can fly you to any place you want to go—anywhere in Greece or around the Great Sea.”  I put my feet back on the ground and get ready for the inevitable question: “Are you a god?”

“No, I’m not a god.  But I do have abilities that mortal men don’t have.  One of them is flying.  Another is super strength.”  And I put two fingers under my love and lift him up—above my head.  Then I catch him in my arms and kiss him—before he can get too scared.

“But I can also change a man—I can give him more muscle.  Herc and his friends were not as muscular before I met them and before they sucked my cock.  You have already sucked my cock once; you would have to suck my cock two more times, but then you will gain muscle—and maybe even height.”  I pause, hoping he can digest what I’ve just said.

“So those are my two gifts to you: !) I can fly you anywhere you might want to go, or 2) you can suck my cum twice and gain a lot more muscle.”

“Will I be as strong as you?”

“No; but you will be a lot stronger than you are now.  Before he sucked my cock, Herc wouldn’t have been able to kill a boar with his bare hands.  After he sucked my cock three times, he killed the boar with ease.”

“How about I suck your cock twice in Egypt?”  He smiled broadly.  I was game. 

“Go tell Eutropius that we’l be gone for the rest of the day—do you think he’ll mind?”

My love hangs his head.  “Yeah; he wouldn’t like that.  So I guess flying to Egypt is out.  But that means I get to do this!”  And he grabs my loincloth and takes it off; then he pulls me down and starts licking my cock.  I fondle his hair; I really do love him, and I hope he gains so much muscle that he always beats me in wrestling.

It really doesn’t take long before I’m ready to cum.  I stop his sucking and raise his head: “Remember when I pulled my cock out of your mouth the first time you sucked it?”  “Yes.”  “That’s because I thrust my cock very hard when I first shoot—and I’ve crushed boulders when I’ve done that.  So, I don’t want to put a hole in your head.  But there’s one way to get the most cum—squeeze my balls just before my first shot.  So, when I say ’Squeeze!’ remember to squeeze my balls.  Got that?”  “Yes!” he says, smiling, and he puts one hand under my balls and gets back to sucking.

In a few moments I say “Squeeze!“ and he does.  A bit hard, but then he’s a stud already.  I shoot lots of cum and he swallows all he can.  When I’m done, my hand is fondling his hair.  Soon, his head is on my chest and we’re cuddling.

“How big will I get?”  

“I don’t know.  Every man is a little different, but I’ve done this with seven men and all of them have doubled their muscle.”

“So, Herc and his friends make four.  Who are the others?”

“One is my Nubian friend Ko—I visited him last year.   The fifth is my lover back in my country.  And the seventh is his son.  My lover and I help the police and soldiers solve crimes.   And you remind me of him.  Probably when you get my third load of cum, you’ll be as muscular as he is—and that’s saying something!”

“But he’s still not as powerful as you?”

“No; he’s not.  And frankly he’s not as nice as you!”  And I kiss him, deep and long.

Soon, my well of cum is full again.  I kiss Philon and say, “When you suck and swallow my cum the third time, you’ll fall down.  Your body will convulse a bit and then you’ll fall asleep.  I will stay with you.  I’ll caress your muscles and stay by your side as your body changes.  Are you ready to change?”  “Yes, my love, I want to be more like you!”

And that gets my cock hard—all on its own.  Philon starts licking and then sucking.  As I get close to shooting, I say “Remember,” and he squeezes my balls.  I shoot my cum; he swallows as much as he can.  He raises his head—and it falls down.

I move my legs so that I can sit beside him.  He convulses a lot—only Bruce convulsed as much.  I guess the more muscular the man, the more the convulsions.  But soon he settles into sleep; I caress and rub his back.

It doesn’t take long for the change to start: bigger triceps; bigger delts; a generally bigger back.  And then his leg bones grow.  And then his arms also get longer.  The afternoon is waning into evening.  Herc and the boys are back—and they’re standing at the edge of the grass.

“How’s he doing?” Herc asks.

“He’s getting bigger.  He had more convulsions than you guys—probably because he was already pretty muscular.”  I pause.  “Has Eutropius asked for him?”

“Naw; he knows you two are back here making love,” says Herc.

“Thanks for that!”  But I feel Philon stir under my hand.  He rolls over, sees me and smiles.  I say, “How do you feel?  Do you want to try and stand up?”

“I feel good!” he says, “I can stand”—and of course he can’t stand up on his own.  I stand up and offer him my hand. “You’re going to need help standing up.”  He takes my hand and kneels and then stands up—and up and up.

He’s now half a head taller than me.  Atlas says, “Whoa!” from the edge of the grass.  And Philon is now every bit as muscular as Bruce.  He looks more muscular than me.  He looks down at the big pec shelf which hides his abs.  He looks over at his arms.  He flexes his arm, making his bicep bulge into a huge ball.  He says, “I think I’ve got more muscle than you!”  And he gestures that I flex my bicep next to his.  And he does have a bigger bicep.  The man is huge.

“Now I can lift you up!” he says—and he lifts me up.  ‘“And now I can knock you over!”  And he punches my pec—but he doesn’t knock me over.  I punch his pec, and he’s down on the ground—laughing.  “Yes!  You said I wouldn’t be stronger than you—and you’re right!  But I’m a lot stronger than I was!”

I smile, give him my hand and lift him up—above my head; then I lower him so I can kiss his beautiful face.  “No; you’re not stronger than me, but I still love you!  And you’re probably the strongest man in Corinth!”

Eutropius has ordered a bigger banquet for us: roast pheasant and fish but also a lamb and a young pig.  Philon comes into the banquet hall with us.  Eutropius is shocked: “But how?” is all he can say.  

“This is my doing,” I say.  “I can increase a man’s muscle.  I made Herc and his friends more muscular”—and Herc and his friends all nod—“and I’ve done the same for Philon”—and I go over to him and put my arm on his big, big shoulders—“because I love him and I wanted to give him a going-away present.”

“Now,” Atlas says, “Philon is the biggest man in Corinth!”  He comes closer to Eutropius and says, conspiratorially, “And if I was you, I’d set him up as a wrestler who can take all comers!”

The idea has Eutropius smiling.  I think I’ll ask for a favor: “Would it be too much to ask that Philon eat with us tonight—as my friend and lover, and not as a servant?”  Eutropius can’t take his eyes off Philon; he simply nods and gestures to a servant to get another chair.  I make sure the extra chair is put next to mine.  I say, “Thank you very much!” to Eutropius.

“Think nothing of it!  I suspect Philon and I will need to talk about his future!”  And Eutropius smiles at Philon and me.

Our dinner conversation is as good as the meal—excellent.  I find out that Helios got a lesson in archery, and Leuci gave him a bow and arrow.  Herc talks about his misgivings about Eurytheus, and Eutropius says that he had heard the Mycenaean prince was a snob.  And Eutropius doesn’t much like Mycenae at all—but he didn’t say so when we were first there, so as not to prejudice us.  But he’s glad to see that we had the good sense to see that the place was gloomy and too focused on the military.

After our meal, we all hug and kiss Eutropius and thank him for the meal and for his hospitality.  He says he wishes we would stay; Herc says he’s already caused enough trouble back in Thebes by being gone so long.  Eutropius bids us a good night and we head back to our rooms—except for Philon and me.

We go back to the grassy spot, strip and start kissing and feeling each other’s massive muscles.  I realize he’s actually bigger than Bruce.  For a moment or two I think about staying in Ancient Greece just so I can be close to Philon.  But then I realize there’s just so much difference between our two worlds.  I’ll eventually get irritated, then aggravated, then angry at the slavery and the lack of knowledge about the world and science.  So, no—I need to go home.

But Philon uses all his muscles when he fucks me; and I feel fewer constraints when I fuck him—the man is huge and can take a super cock up his ass!  And after our first fucks, Philon wants to know if he will get even bigger if he sucks me off again.  “Not bigger, but your muscles will get denser—and therefore more powerful.”  That’s all it takes for him to go down on me, licking and sucking while I fondle his hair and love every moment of our time together.  Eventually we cuddle and fall asleep in each other’s arms.

Herc wakes us.  Philon takes hold of my arm and for a moment I’m afraid he’ll fight to keep me from going.  But I look at him, feeling all the love in my heart, and he lets me go.  I get up; he gets up.  We go to my room and wash off the cum.  I put on my loincloth and head outside to our horses.  Herc and Helios toss me some fruit and bread.  Philon and I kiss through our tears.  We hug; we kiss again; I glance over at Herc and the guys.  Atlas is getting impatient.  “I must go,” I say.  Philon says, “I know.  I love you.  I’ll never forget you.”  “And I’ll never forget you!”  One last little kiss and I leap onto the horse—or actually, just over the horse, letting myself down slowly in his patient back.  We wave and ride away.  I glance back and see Eutropius putting his hand on Philon’s huge arm, leading him into the house.

We ride hard.  I guess I’m not aware of time; I’m just following—in a cloud of losing my love.  In what seems like a short time we’re at the pass where we beat up the robbers.  We go through without incident.  We know some of the robbers are in a Corinth jail; maybe the others are at the Megara road.  Maybe they’ve given up robbery—maybe.

Soon we can see the Bay of Corinth to our left, mountains to our right.  Alcaeus and Helios spot a boar not too far from the road.  They head for it, and we tag along.  Atlas wonders if Herc wants to kill it.  Herc says “Let’s let Helios get this one!”

Soon Alcaeus and Helios ride back to us, a dead boar in front of Alcaeus, with two arrows stuck in it.  “Helios made the shots and killed it!”  Alcaeus can’t stop smiling.  Neither can Helios.  “OK,” I say.  “You guys brought dinner!”

By sunset, we’re back to our campsite on the beach.  My fireplace is still there.  The guys and I scour the beach and beyond for driftwood and any dry wood.  Once we bring it back, I start the fire.

While the boar cooks, I’m not good company—I’m still thinking about Philon.  Atlas see this and thinks he has a solution: “Alright guys, let’s get him again!”  And soon I have four muscular teenagers piled on top of me, kissing me, tugging at my arms, sucking my cock.  It’s all so silly I can’t help laughing.  “I love you guys!” I say, and Herc says, “We know!” as he puts his big cock in my hole.  It is the only way our time together could end.

We eat the boar, and we all pile together to cuddle and fall asleep—and this too is the only way the evening could end.

The next morning, we wash off in the Bay, get on our horses and ride—all day—to Thebes.  Once there, I stop by the large boulder where I stowed my uniform.  I strip out of my sandals and loincloth and speed into my uniform.  

“Is this the way you dress in your time?” Herc says.  “Yes,” I say.  ‘What’s that on your chest?” Helios says.  

“To humans, it’s an ’S’,” I say.  “Oh!” says Atlas, “like Superman.” 

“Yes, I say; but I’m from another star and on that star this letter means ‘Hope’.”

“Well, Superman,” says Herc as he comes over to me, “you brought us hope—more than once—and we love you for it!”  And he gives me a deep, long kiss.

I kiss all the other guys.  I have tears in my eyes.  So do they.  One last round of hugs and I lift off, looking down at four muscle teenagers looking up at me.

I fly what I hope are the same number of revolutions around the Earth to get back to my own time.  But when I see Metropolis below me, I figure I’m at least close.  As I land on the roof of my apartment building, I know I’m in my time; Bruce is there.  

“Did you have a good time?”

“Yes,” I say.  “I let young Hercules and three of his buddies suck my cock and get more muscle.  I was a slave for awhile; I flew the boys out of slavery.  I saw Herc kill a boar with his bare hands.  We beat up some robbers and returned some jewelry to a rich man’s daughter.  And we met the cousin who will cause Herc so much trouble later in his life.  Oh!  And I fell in love with a muscular Greek.”

“Did you let him suck your cock three times?”

“Yes, I did,” and I walk over to Bruce and put my arms on his shoulders. “And he turned into you.”  And I kiss him deeply—and he wraps his big arms around me, kisses me, and shows me I’m home.

The End

• Like 1