Supes' Vacation III

aurelius

Supes' Vacation III

“Hello Herc.”  I’m standing behind a large oak as he’s walking by.  Of course he’s older, bearded, weighed down by years of guilt and labors.  I’d bet that he’d be here, in Olympia.  I hope he’ll recognize me, remember me.  I can’t let him die without some hope, so I flew around the world again hoping that I’d spun myself back in time so that I can see him again.  I took off my uniform and put on a loincloth and sandals—just like I did years ago when I first met Herc.

He hears me.  He turns and runs to me.  I fold him in my arms and lift off.  He’s crying in my arms as I fly to the first mountain I see.  I land and he’s still crying.

“Herc, whatever you want to do, wherever you want to go—I want to help you find some peace.  I promise I’ll take you back to Olympia, to the time I took you from.”

“I don’t care about that, Clark.  I’m supposed to open the games.  But there are others who can do that.”

“But I’ll bet none of them are as important as you.”

He looks at me and then hugs me tight. “Clark, I’ve missed you so much.  I’ve wanted to go back to our time together—so many times.”  He’s crying in my arms again, this big, bearded, tested and tortured hero—greatest of heroes—as if he’s a teenager again, and I only feel love for him.  And I feel a little electrical charge again—he’s still a demigod, after all.

He looks at me again: “You haven’t changed at all!  Here I am, old, bearded, weak—“

“Hah!  I’ll bet you’re still the strongest man in Greece!  In fact, I’ll bet if we went back to Olympia and we wrestled, you could throw me now!”

That got me a smile.  “Well, we could go back; I could open the games and then we could wrestle.  I’d love to wrestle you again, Superman!  But the only way I could throw you is if you let me!”  Now I smile.  “Yeah, but if I pretend to be human—“

“Yeah, but you’re not!”  And then he laughs—a real laugh.  If I’ve done nothing else, I’ve gotten him to laugh!   And I can hear an echo of the young, strong, beautiful Herc, the one I fell in love with.

“So?  Should we wrestle?  Do you want to go back and open the games?  Is there a way I could get into the games without being a real Greek?”

“If I say you’re in the games, you’re in!  Besides, you’ve always looked Greek.  Sure, let’s do that.  I’ll tell the main guys I want to open the games by wrestling an old friend.  I think they’ll let me!”

“I’ll bet they’ll let you do whatever you want!”  So I hug him again and we take off—back to Olympia.

I’d seen photos of Olympia—or rather Olympia in ruins.  The place always looked peaceful, well-shaded.   A place where people could gather and enjoy themselves—I guess a much less commercial version of Disneyland.  I set Herc down and hide behind a tree again.  Some men in white robes come up to Herc and ask where he went.  He says he had to take a moment to remember old friends he had lost.  They nod and put their arms around Herc’s waist; they seem to understand.  I follow from a good distance.

“You’re going to take him away—yes?”

I turn and see a man no longer young, but his eyes tell me he’s still capable of a fight.  “I only want to bring him some peace.”

“Don’t we all!” he says.  “Are you Clark?”

“Are you Iolaus?”  We both smile at the same time. “Yes, I’m Clark.  And I know you love him.  Please know that I will never hurt him.”

“I know that.  I just never thought I’d meet you.  You’re as beautiful as Uncle says you were.”  And then he punches my pec and says, “Yes, muscles of stone!”  I smile.  At least he doesn’t ask if I’m a god.

“Are we going the right way?” I say.  “I told Herc we could wrestle”—Iolaus frowns a bit.  “Don’t worry; he’s going to win.  I owe him a loss from a long time ago.”

“He won’t like it if you lose on purpose.” Iolaus frowns some more.

“He won’t be able to stop me.  Besides, I’ll tell him I can’t let him lose on the first day of the games!”  And that gets a little smile.

“Where are you going to take him?” It seems Herc’s nephew is also his father!

“Wherever he wants to go.”

We get to the main stadium.  We stand behind Herc, off to the side.  Iolaus waves to his uncle.  He waves back—and sees me.

Herc opens the games but says that he wishes to wrestle an old friend as part of the opening.  He waves to me; then he strips.  So I strip and walk out into the stadium.  I hear people muttering, “But this man is so young!  How can Hercules wrestle such a young, strong man?”

I go up to Herc; we hug and kiss on our cheeks.  He mutters, ”You’re going to let me throw you, aren’t you!”

“Sure thing,” I say.  “This is your party.  I want everyone to know how strong you still are!”  I move back a couple paces.  “Besides, I still love you!”  He smiles.

But he comes at me with all the power of a freight train.  I guess he wants to earn it.  I stop him, push him back a bit.  The crowd gasps.  But amid the cloud of dust, we’re both smiling.  

“You’re not wearing that silly kryptonite bracelet again, are you?”

“Nope.  You really are this strong, old man!”

“Old man!  I’ll show you who’s an old man!”  But we’re nearly laughing as we banter.  He pushes me back.  I have to stop this; we have a show to put on.  I grab hold of his arm and twist it behind his back.

“You’ve learned some wrestling, Superman!”  

“Yeah, I’ve been practicing.  Besides, we have to give the crowd a show.”  

“I know!”—as he spins around to get out of my hold.  And then he trips me.

I fall on my back.  The crowd cheers wildly.  Herc, all smiles, reaches down to give me a hand up.  We embrace, “Thanks for taking it easy on me!” he says.  “It’s your day,” I say. “Now, let’s wave to the crowd, get our clothes and get out of here!”  “Sounds good to me!”

I follow Herc; we pick up our clothes.  He talks with some of the white-robed men; then he comes over to me; we hug and kiss and leave the stadium.

Once we’re outside the stadium, Herc hugs and kisses Iolaus and says, “I’m leaving with Clark.  Please tell everyone I’ve gone to visit an old friend.”

“Have a good time, Uncle.”  And then to me: “And thanks, Clark, for coming back!”  He waves; we wave, and we walk into the trees.

“So, where to?  This is your day.  But I do have to wonder where your old friends are—Atlas? Alcaeus?  Helios?”

“Atlas is dead”—and suddenly Herc’s smile is gone, replaced by all the years and grief he’s had to endure.

“I’m so sorry to hear that. How—?”

“He was killed in an attack by the Minyans.  And it seems all the bad things started with his death.”

I can’t go on.  I hug and kiss him.  He rests his head against my pec and lets the tears go.  “I’m so sorry, Herc.  Atlas loved you so much.  I once told him—“

“I know.”  He lifts his head and looks at me.  “You told him he had to watch over me—he told me what you told him when he sucked your cock for the second time.  It was like a sacred rite to him.”

“I meant it.  I knew how much he loved you; I wanted him to always be there or you.”

“And when he wasn’t, I started to stray—my marriage, and the horror that happened.”

“I know,” I say.  Then I turn his face to mine and take hold of his shoulders: “But I’m sure it wasn’t you.  Your heart is honest, generous, loving.  How you endured all those years under the thumb of Eurytheus!”

“Yeah, he always was—and still is—a major shit.”  He smiles.  And I can’t resist smiling and kissing him.

“Well then,” I say, “How about Alcaeus, Helios?”

“I suppose they’re still at the farm.  We bought a farm—actually, I should say that my group of guys doubled soon after you left.  Atticus is whip-smart and his lover, Nikos, is short but very funny.  And then we had two beautiful guys, Dio and Leander, who became archers in the Athenian army.   But I imagine Alcaeus, Helios, Atticus and Nikos are still at the farm.”

“So, you want to go to this farm?  And where is it?”

“Yeah; let’s go home.  It’s east of Thebes, in Attica.  Just fly east over the Gulf, up to Thebes and then take a right turn toward Athens.”

“But first,” he says, “I’d like to suck your cock again.  Maybe your cum will help me feel a bit younger—or at least a bit better.”

“Of course,” I say. I strip and lie on the ground.  Herc sits, grabs my cock and starts licking.  I say, “Remember—“ but he says, “to squeeze?  How could I forget?”  And I get another smile.  It makes me smile.  This is what I want: Herc to be happy again.

It doesn’t take me long to come.  I guess the emotion of seeing Herc again has made me horny.  Herc squeezes my balls and gets as much of my cum as he can.  As he lifts his head, he says,  “Thanks!  I needed that!”

I get up, put on my loincloth, hug and kiss him again and say, “Ready?”  He nods: “Let’s go, Supes!”  And he smiles again.  Maybe I should just fly him around—it seems to make him smile!

I’m carrying an older, bearded hero, but to me he’s still beautiful young Herc—and a joy to carry.  He’s certainly heavier but his muscles are still hard—he’s a powerful man.  We fly up over the mountains of the Peloponnese and then over the beautiful blue of the Corinthian Gulf.  As the water starts to end, I take a left, see Thebes beneath us and then I take a right.  And I start to descend.  I say, “Are we close?”

“Just down there”—and he points below us.  I see rows of vines first, then an olive grove on a hillside.  Further down the hill is a big farmhouse and a smaller farmhouse. The big farmhouse is built around a courtyard with a fountain.  A building behind them looks like a barn and another building looks like it could be a stables.  I realize I’m looking at a prosperous farm.

I bring us down in the dusty yard in front of the farmhouses.

“Anybody home?” Herc calls.

A fit, middle-aged man comes out and smiles; he’s followed by a man with a blond beard who immediately rushes to Herc:

“Herc?  Is that you?  Oh Herc!  I’ve missed you so much!”

“And I’ve missed you too, Helios!”  The two hug and kiss each other.  And then I notice they’re both crying.

Of course, the other man is Alcaeus—the trustworthy, stoic lover of Helios, who always does what needs to be done.  Alcaeus comes up to me, smiles, and says, “Supes?”  and then we hug.  I kiss him on both cheeks:  “Good to see you Alcaeus!  You’re looking fit!”

“Always something to do around here!” he says with a smile.  “Let’s see if I can get Helios away from Herc.”  And he goes over to Helios and Herc and says, “Helios, Supes is back too!”  Helios looks up from his hugging and kissing of Herc, and looks my way, “Good to see you, Supes!”  and goes back to hugging and kissing Herc.  Alcaeus looks at me and shrugs.  “Well, I tried!”

Two more men have come out of the farmhouse: a tall man and a short man.  Alcaeus brings them over to me: “Supes—I mean, Clark—this is Atticus”—the tall guy—“and Nikos”—the short guy.  “Atticus found this place for us years ago and he still keeps the books and keeps the farm going.  And Nikos has become an excellent vintner.”

“I hear you’re the guy that gave Herc his muscles!”  Nikos is obviously not bashful.  

“Yes, you could say that—and Atlas, and Alcaeus and Helios too!”

“And you can fly?”

“Yep. That’s how I got Herc here from Olympia.”

Alcaeus goes over to Helios and drags him away from Herc: “You’ve got to let Atticus and Nikos have a chance to welcome Herc home!”

“And what about you—long-suffering Alcaeus?”  Herc reaches over and pulls Alcaeus to him, hugging and kissing him.  And yes, I can see tears in Alcaeus’ eyes as well as in Herc’s eyes.  But Alcaeus is a little embarrassed—he shakes his tears away, and besides, he does want Atticus and Nikos to have a chance to welcome Herc home.

Atticus looks smart, but when he hugs Herc, he also cries—the tears flow hard.  But, like Alcaeus, he shakes his tears off so he can make room for Nikos.  The little guy also bursts into tears—as does Herc.  I get the impression that Herc hasn’t been here in years.

Only then do I become aware that there are two younger men standing in the background, looking a little embarrassed.  I hear one say to the other, “That’s Hercules!”  “I know!  They said they knew him, but I never really believed them!  But he’s here!”  Alcaeus—always competent, always thoughtful—goes behind the two young men and stands between them, his hands on each of their shoulders.  “And these fine, strapping lads, are Acestes” (he nods to his right) “and Danaos” (nods to his left). “And right now they’re just finding out that all our stories about Herc were true!”  But then he brings the two lads closer to me and says, “And this fine muscle stud standing in front of you is Clark, otherwise known as Superman.  And he’s even stronger than Hercules!”

Now the two lads are completely embarrassed.  I shake their hands: “Glad to meet you, Acestes and Danaos.  I hope we can get to know each other better!”  To which Alcaeus says, “Yes, each of you boys should get to know Supes a whole lot better!  I did; Helios did, and Herc did—that’s how we got our muscles!”  Alcaeus flexes his arm in front of Acestes.

Herc comes over and hugs and kisses each of the embarrassed boys.  Acestes turns to Danaos as Herc is hugging him and mouths the words, “Hercules is hugging me!”  It seems there were fanboys in Ancient Greece, too.

“But, come in—everybody!” Nikos says, ushering us all into the larger farmhouse.  “I’ve got an excellent vintage, and Atticus just baked some fresh bread!”  Meanwhile, I notice that Atticus is not around—he seems to have disappeared.  But I follow Herc and Helios—who has been hovering close to Herc since we arrived.

Inside the farmhouse, Nikos brings out a large pitcher and starts filling earthenware cups with wine.  He hands them around to everyone.  Alcaeus starts cutting the bread—but Atticus soon arrives and takes over.

There’s a shortage of chairs.  I decide to stand.  Herc needs to sit with his friends.  As he sits down he says, ”I have to apologize for not coming back here sooner.  Clark reminded me—I think he wanted to see Alcaeus and Helios again”—I nod and say, “It’s true.  I love you both!”  Herc continues:  “And I’ve not been a good friend.  I should have visited more.  But after we buried Atlas, I—I—“  and he can’t finish.  Immediately, Helios has his arms around Herc, but Alcaeus and Atticus and Nikos all are touching him too.

“We know,” says Atticus.  “It was a dark day for all of us.”  He looks around at his friends, his brothers. “We’ve talked often about how much you hurt, how you probably just wanted to go on.”  Then he looks at me: “Clark, thank you from the depths of my heart, for bringing back our beloved.”  All the guys are quietly crying.

And so am I: “I just thought it might help Herc heal.”  I pause.  The whole room is quiet.  The two embarrassed young lads look even more embarrassed—but I get the sense they wouldn’t want to be anywhere else.

Nikos shakes off his tears and raises his cup: “I drink to the return of our beloved Herc!  Welcome home, Herc!”  The room echoes with “Welcome home, Herc!” and everyone drinks.

Herc raises his cup and says, “And I drink to the finest friends and lovers any man could ever have!  I love you all!—yeah, even you two new guys!”  This embarrasses Acestes and Danaos even more, but they, with all the other guys, laugh, raise their cups and drink.

Meanwhile, Helios and Alcaeus are whispering; then Alcaeus leaves.  “Now, what was that about?“ Herc asks.

Heiios says, “Alcaeus is going to get some salted pork for our supper.”  

Atticus adds: “We’ll have a bigger feast tomorrow—some guests are arriving, and they usually bring something they’ve shot!”  He has a huge smile on his face.

“What did you do?” says Herc, excitedly.  “Did you send a pigeon to Athens?”

“Yes, I did.  Your cousin and Dio and Leander should be here tomorrow afternoon.”  Herc jumps up and goes over to Atticus, hugs him and picks him up:  “Thank you, Atticus!  You always know how to plan ahead!”

I turn to Helios and ask, “Who’s this cousin?”

“Theseus, King of Athens.  He likes to hunt here and our friends Dio and Leander always hunt with him—and they almost always bring a boar or venison.”

Just then, Alcaeus brings in a shank of salted pork.  He starts cutting off slices and putting them on wooden plates along with new slices of bread supplied by Atticus.  Helios starts passing around the plates.

But the fanboys can’t sit still; they have only about a million questions.  So they come over and sit on the floor in front of Herc.  Herc smiles—I get the idea that he’s had to tell stories before.

Acestes starts: “Sir, can I ask you a question?”

“Yes.”

“Which of your labors was the hardest?”  

Herc doesn’t miss a beat: “The Hydra.  I kept cutting off heads but more would grow back.  My nephew, Iolaus, brought me a burning torch so I could burn the stumps and stop them from growing back.  Eurytheus said that Iolaus’s help invalidated the labor.  But I think it made it more important—none of us can get through life without help.”  He pauses and looks directly at Acestes and Danaos as he say, “Don’t you forget that!”  Acestes and Danaos nod their heads as if they’re five years old.

I have to smile: this is the Herc I know: generous, warm, thoughtful.  I want this Herc back—I want him to grow out of his guilt and loss.

But just then—just as we’re getting down to a nice supper—there’s a noise outside.  “We’re here for your money!” comes the shouted voice.  Alcaeus looks at Helios who looks at Atticus and Nikos.  Alcaeus says, “They’re back!”

“Who’s back?” Herc says.

“Local brigands,” says Atticus.  “We have to pay them so they won’t burn everything down.”

Herc gets up and looks at me.  “This stops now!” he says.  Herc and I go outside; everyone else follows.

“Who are you to demand money?” Herc says.

“We’re the guys who will burn this place to the ground if we’re not paid,” says a guy holding a lighted torch—surrounded by eleven guys with lighted torches.  I whisper to Alcaeus, “Which way is the Gulf?”  Alcaeus smiles, points and says, “Straight south and then to your right.”

Herc says, “Well, that’s not going to happen.  You and your guys can leave now and no one will get hurt.  Otherwise, I’ll take out you and about five guys, and my friend here”—he points to me—“can either pulverize you or throw your asses in the Gulf of Corinth.”  He turns to me: “Does that sound about right, Supes?”

“Yep,” I say, in my best Gary Cooper voice.

Mr. Brigand and his buddies all laugh.  “Wrong answer,” Herc says.  He reaches for Mr. Brigand and pulls him off his horse, tossing his torch to Alcaeus.  Meanwhile, I fly—literally—into action.  I gather guys off their horses, three in each arm, and head south—and to my right:  “Now, you guys are going to have a little bath tonight.”  Of course, they’re all terrified.  Some of them still have torches and wave them at me.  I blow them out.  The others have dropped their torches—and I know at least one of them has shit his tunic, since I can smell the shit.  I fly fast, since I don’t want to miss the fun back at the farm house.

There’s clouds and not much moon tonight, so it’s hard to see.  “Any of you guys know whether the Gulf is under us yet?  It would be a shame if I let you go and you fell down and broke your backs on the hard, hard ground.”

“It’s—it’s over there!” one of the terrified men says, and he points farther to my right.

“Thanks!”  I say.  I head for the Gulf.  Once I can hear the waves, I simply let the guys go.  Plop, plop, plop—six plops in all.  So they’ll get a bath and won’t die.  I head back to the farmhouse.

It’s hard to find the farmhouse.  Only three torches are still lit—and Alcaeus and Helios are holding two of them.  A third is burning itself out on the ground.  It seems I’ve missed the fun.  Atticus is collecting the horses of the men I dropped in the Gulf.  Meanwhile Herc has been scaring away the others—except for Mr. Brigand.  Herc is beating the crap out of him; the guy is crying.  Herc is saying, “And you will never—NEVER—bother my friends again, right?”  “Yes, sir—never!” he says, crying.

“OK, then I guess you can go.”  And he throws Mr. Brigand back on his horse—backwards—and gives the horse a slap.  Mr. Brigand is carried away into the night—without a torch and probably with little idea of where he’s going.

I’m standing behind Herc.  He turns to me and says, “Are the other guys taking a bath in the Gulf?”

“Yep” I say again. “One really needed it—he shit himself as I was flying him south.”  Herc laughs and puts his arm around my shoulder, ”I love having you back!” he says, “Let’s get some food!”

As we go back into the house, I notice that the two young guys seem to have Perpetual Open-mouth Syndrome.  I hear Alcaeus say, “Yes, you saw what you saw.  Herc beat up six guys and Supes picked up six guys and flew them down to the Gulf and dropped them in the water.  You are not dreaming!”  And he gives each of the guys a little kiss on his head.  I smile.  It’s nice seeing a gentler side of Alcaeus.  He’s a very good dad.

Helios lights some oil lamps.  Once we’re seated again, Herc asks Alcaeus, “Do you think they’ll come back?”

“Oh, they’ll be back.  They’ll stay away for a few days, hoping that you and Supes will leave.  Then they’ll come back.”

“Well then,” Herc says, “We need to think about improving your defenses!”

I say, “I see two young men who could get more muscles!”  I look straight at Acestes and Danaos.  They look at each other, embarrassed and confused.  Alcaeus goes over to them and says, “Don’t worry; sucking Clark’s cock is easy.  His cock is a bit bigger than either of yours, but it’s something I did, Helios did, and Herc did—and look how he turned out!”

Then Alcaeus turns to me: “Let’s do this tomorrow.  I think the boys have had enough life-changing surprises for one night!”  And again, he kisses each of their heads.  They both smile at him; it’s not hard to feel the love..

After the meal, everyone heads to their rooms.  Helios and Alcaeus take Herc and me to Herc’s old room—which he shared with Atlas.  “We’ve kept your room for you, Herc,” says Helios.  “Acestes and Danaos sleep in the other farmhouse.  We want you to have your old room.”  Then he and Alcaeus kiss Herc and say good-night.

But seeing his old room isn’t a blessing for Herc.  He starts to cry again.  It’s not hard to figure out he misses Atlas.  I fold Herc in my arms again and whisper in his ear, “I know I’m not Atlas.  Right now, I wish I were.”  I stroke his big back and fondle his curly hair.  “I want you to fuck me; I want you to fuck me so hard that I cry out from the force of your cock.  Can you do that, my beautiful young Herc?”  I get a tentative nod.  Then he breaks from my embrace, strips me, and throws me on the ground.  I lift my ass for him.  

“I’m going to fuck you hard, Superman!”  “Fuck me, Herc!”  And he pushes his big cock in my hole.  I moan a little—I want him to feel strong, young and powerful.  “More, stud!”  I say.  He thrusts his big cock more, and harder, and further.  “Take it, Superman!”  “Ohh!”  

It’s a furious fuck.  He fucks me harder than he ever did when he was younger.  I hope he’s fucking all of the anger and guilt out of his soul and body.  I hope I can take it all into my body and help him heal.

The next morning I wake up with Herc’s arms wrapped around my body.  I smile.  Again, this is something I’ve wanted for him.  I’m not Atlas, but I can take his place.  As I stir, Herc starts to stir.  When he opens his eyes he looks up at me and smiles.

“I fucked you pretty hard last night.”

“I know,” I say, “I was there—and I wanted it.”  I smile and kiss him.  “You feel OK?”

He sits up and seems to be taking inventory.  “I feel pretty good!”  He hits my pec, then kisses me again, “Thanks, Clark!  I think a furious fuck was what I needed.”

“That’s what I hoped!”  I pause.  “Now, let’s find some place to pee!”  So we both get up, put on our loincloths, and go outside.  Alcaeus and Helios smile as they head back into the house.  Herc and I pee against the same tree.  Then he puts his big arm over my shoulder as we head back inside. “Thanks for bringing me back here!”

The farm is peace.  The strong Greek sun streams through the trees; chickens wander around the farmyard.  I hear a horse whiney in the stables, and a breeze rushes through the trees around the farmhouse and then up into the olive grove.  The place feels good.

As we eat grapes and bread, Alcaeus says to me, “Theseus, Dio and Leander won’t be here until this afternoon.  I think we should find a shady tree and have Acestes and Danaos suck your cock.”

“Sounds good to me!”  I say.  Herc says, “I’d like to come also—maybe I can add something.”

So the three of us get up; Alcaeus gestures for the boys to get up—however, they look like they’re about to be executed.

We find a shady tree up the hill in back of the barn, near Helios’ olive grove.  Alcaeus gestures to me to sit with my back to the tree.  He has Acestes and Danaos sit in front of me; Herc sits a little to the side.

Alcaeus sits next to me and talks to the boys: ”I can see you’re already scared.  There is a little trick you heed to know, but otherwise, this is just like sucking each other’s cocks.”  But then he pauses and smiles, “Well, Clark’s cock is a bit bigger than either of yours.”  Another pause.  “Do you trust me?”  Both boys nod—it’s obvious they have complete trust in Alcaeus.  “We need you to get bigger.  I need more muscle power on the farm, and we need more muscle power against the brigands.  Do you understand?”  They both nod—but they still look scared.

Herc reaches over and puts his hand on Danaos’ leg: “And I promise: I’ll teach you how to fight.  Would that help?”  Again, both boys nod.  I’m beginning to wonder if they’re the same person.

Acestes stutters as he bashfully asks, “Wh-what is this little trick?”

My turn: “Just before I cum, you have to squeeze my balls.  If you don’t squeeze my balls, I’ll pull my cock out of your mouth.  You see, when I first shoot, I buck and my hard cock tends to put holes into whatever is around it.  Trust me—when I was a young man, I broke boulders when was fucking them and started to cum!”

“You—you fucked boulders?”  Danaos says.

“Yes, I did.”  They look surprised.  “What?  You haven’t put your cock into mud or something else, just to see what it felt like?”  Both boys shrug and nod.  Herc and Alcaeus are both smiling—I guess they’re picturing a young Superboy fucking boulders.

“Oh, and this is a three-suck process,” I say.  “Nothing will happen until you’ve sucked my cum the third time. Then you’ll fall down, convulse a little and fall into a sleep.”

“That’s when you’re body will change,” Herc says.  “I watched Alcaeus’ body change—and he watched mine change.  It really is a pretty wonderful thing.”

Acestes says, “Will I get as big as you?”

“Every man is different,” I say. “Alcaeus isn’t as big as Herc, but he’s bigger than Helios.  So we won’t know until the process is complete.”  I look at the two boys.  ‘You ready?”  They both nod again.  “Who’s first?”

Acestes is first.  I unwrap my loincloth and give my cock a couple of jerks to get it started.  Acestes comes over, looks into my eyes—very tentatively—and takes hold of my cock and starts licking.  He’s not bad.  I imagine that he and Danaos have sucked each other off many times.  I wonder if Alcaeus has sucked either or both of them—or if they’ve sucked Alcaeus.

But I’m horny from getting fucked last night so it doesn’t take me long to get hard.  When I’m about to cum, I say, “Remember to squeeze!”  and Acestes cups my balls in his hand.  As I start to shoot, he squeezes; I cum, shooting several times.  When I‘m done, he sits back up and smiles.

Danaos comes over to me and says, “Do you have any left for me?”

Alcaeus chuckles: “Trust me; he does.  And he will again later this afternoon.”  So Danaos takes my still-hard cock in his mouth and starts licking and sucking.  It takes a little longer, but soon I’m saying “Remember” and Danaos lifts his head, nods, and cups my balls in his hand.  And when I cum, he squeezes—another successful feeding of a good young man.  Smiles all around.

The boys fed, Alcaeus gets them up and he goes with them to collect wood for the fireplaces.  Herc and I discover stone fireplaces on the other side of the barn.  They look a lot like the ones I made back at our beach campsite.  I am touched: “Look, Herc!  He remembered the fireplaces I made on the beach!”  Herc puts his arm on my shoulders and says, “You changed our lives, Clark, in many ways!”  And I get a kiss on my cheek.

Helios is walking down the hill from the olive grove; he’s carrying a basket of olives.  “They’re not in season,” he says, “but I found a few.  It’s not every day a king visits us!”

And Nikos is walking over from the vineyard with a basket of grapes.  And I smell bread baking.  I turn to Herc, “These guys are going all out for this cousin of yours!”  Herc still has his arm on my shoulders.

“We have a history.  We helped Theseus free some Athenian kids from the Minotaur in Crete, and he welcomed us when we got back from our long journey through Libya; and he helped us buy this farm—so, yeah, we have a history—a good history.”

Just then, we hear dogs in the distance, getting closer.  Then the sound of horses coming nearer.  And then the dogs come into the farmhouse yard, followed closely by eight horses.  Herc takes his arm from my shoulder and runs toward the horses.  A blond man jumps down from the lead horse and runs toward Herc:

“Cousin!”

“Cousin!”  Herc and the blond man are hugging and kissing.  Helios, Atticus and Nikos are in the farmhouse yard, broadly smiling; Alcaeus is bringing Danaos and Acestes over from the barn.  Two very beautiful men also jump down from their horses; soon, they’re hugging and kissing Atticus, Nikos, Helios, and Alcaeus—and they’re lined up to hug Herc.  

Herc breaks off from hugging and kissing the blond man and throws open his arms to hug and kiss the two beautiful men, kissing first one, then the other.  I am in awe at the amount of sheer love that surrounds Herc; I can’t help tears coming to my eyes.

I slowly walk closer to the reunited family.  Herc must have seen me out of the corner of his eyes.  He breaks off from kissing and hugging the two beautiful men.  He gestures for me to come closer:

“Cousin Theseus!  Dio and Leander!  This is Clark, otherwise known as Superman!  This is the guy I and Alcaeus and Helios told you about—the guy who gave us our muscles.  And he’s going to do the same for a couple of young men here—Acestes and Danaos!”

“And maybe he can do it for a couple of other young men!” Theseus says.  Then he turns to two young men still sitting on their horses: “Philemon, Talos: come down here and meet my cousin Hercules and his family!”  The two young men get down from their horses and go to Theseus; they obviously trust him.  He puts his arms around both their shoulders and says, “These two lads were wondering around the streets of Athens getting into trouble.  I took them in and told them I would take them to see Hercules.  Boys—this is my cousin, Hercules!”

Philemon and Talos are in awe of Herc as they shake his hand.  The two boys contrast and remind me of younger versions of Alcaeus and Helios—probably because Philemon is blond like Helios and Talos is darker.  I glance over to Acestes and Danaos; they’re smiling—probably because they’ve known Herc for most of a day, but they feel so much more enlightened than these younger boys.

“That ain’t nothin’,” Herc says.  “Clark, come over here.”  So I do.  Herc looks at Philemon and Talos and says, “Would you boys like to fly?”  Philemon nods but Talos looks apprehensive.  Herc says, “So, that’s one.  Clark, can you take Philemon for a little ride?”

“Sure can!”  I do like sounding like Gary Cooper.  I put my arm around Philemon and lift off.  I don’t go very high; the boy is a mix of joy and terror.   We fly over the farm; I can see Helios feeding Theseus’ dogs.  But down below I hear “Hey! What about us?”  It’s Acestes and Danaos.  So I ask Philemon if he wants to go back down.  He nods.  Then I turn to Acestes and Danaos.  “Sorry, guys!  Your turn!”  And I scoop them up, one in each arm, and fly up.  Both boys have huge smiles on their faces.   I fly them a bit higher, over and around the farm.

As I bring them down, now Talos wants a ride too.  So I scoop him up and we go for a little ride.  He’s heavier than he looks.  He’s probably 14 but he’s all muscle.  Again I fly up over the farm; Talos is only looking down, at Philemon.

As I land, Dio says, “And now, after our entertainment, Leander and I have brought you a boar and a stag.  I assume you still have wood enough for roasting them!”

Alcaeus smiles and says, “The boys and I just gathered the wood—we know you always bring gifts!“   And he gives Dio and Leander each a kiss.  Alcaeus brings the boar down from Dio’s horse;  Acestes and Danaos bring down the stag from Leander’s horse.  And all three of them start walking toward the fireplaces.  Alcaeus nods to me and says, “Clark, we could use you!”  So I go along.  When Alcaeus and the lads put the beasts on the fireplaces, I shoot a little heat vision at the wood.  As it bursts into flame, Acestes and Danaos say something that sounds, to my modern ears, like “Whoa!”

While the beasts start roasting, I put my arms on Acestes’ and Danaos’ shoulders and say, “Let’s find a quiet place where you can suck my cock—OK?”  

Acestes says, “Sure, Supes!”  I give him a dark look but he smiles and I can’t help laughing.  I turn to Alcaeus and say, “I think I can handle these guys—and I think they can handle me.  I know you want to spend time with old friends.”  Alcaeus smiles, says, “Thanks!” and gives me a kiss on my cheek before he runs off to the farmhouse.  I tussle Danaos’ dark curly hair and say, “You go first this time—just to be fair!”  We find another tree; I sit down and loosen my loincloth, and Danaos dives right in.

Although he’s more aggressive this time, Danaos is usually shy; I wonder if it’s because he knows he’s good-looking and he doesn’t quite know what to do with it.  I wonder what he’ll look like with more muscle.

Acestes, on the other hand, is cocky—and today, talkative: “Why did you want to find Herc?  Why did you want to change him?”

“Because,” I say, “I’m from the future.  I can fly so fast that I can turn back time.  And I knew what would happen to Herc, the guilt he would carry and the labors he’d take on.  I wanted to give him more muscle so that he could survive those labors.”

“So you know how Herc dies?”

“Yes I do—but I’m not telling you, nor anybody.  I’m pretty good at keeping a secret.  When I was here before, I knew what would happen to Herc, but I never said it.  And I won’t now.”  But Danaos is getting me close to cumming, so I say, “Danaos, do you remember?”  He nods while sucking; I feel his hand on my balls.  When I shoot, he squeezes—and he gets a mouthful of my cum.

I lean back and take a moment as Danaos wipes his mouth and gets up.  As Acestes moves closer to me, I say, “OK, Mr. Asks-a-lot, let’s shut you up with my cock in your mouth!”  He smiles and puts my hard cock in his mouth.

I know that it will take Acestes a while to get me to shoot, so I want to talk with Danaos.  “Danaos, do you know how good-looking you are?”

The boy is blushing, so clearly he does, but he doesn’t respond.  “You know,” I say, “it’s not your fault you’re good-looking.  And you don’t have to stay in Acestes’ shadow.”   At this remark, Acestes looks up at me with a quizzical look in his eyes.  I push his head back down and say “Suck, stud!” and he tries to laugh while sucking.

But Danaos is still quiet, so I try another topic: “I’ll bet you love Alcaeus.”

“With all my heart”—the words just pop out of Danaos’ mouth and he’s surprised.  But once he starts, he keeps going: “I was seven when the king brought me and Acestes here.  Alcaeus promised hat he would take care of us—and he always has.”  The boy’s eyes are full of tears.

“He’s a good man,” I say.  “He always knows what’s needed and he always does it.  And his love for Helios and Herc is boundless.”

“I know,” Danaos says, and the tears start falling.  But I can’t say more, since Acestes is a very good cock-sucker and I’m ready to cum.  So I say, “Acestes?” and his hand is on my balls.  The boy is smart.  And it occurs to me that Danaos stays in his shadow because Acestes has been protecting him for about ten years.  Acestes squeezes when I cum, so he gets my full load.  When he’s done, he sits up, wipes his mouth, and says, “You’re trying to get to know us—right?”

“Right,” I say.  “I don’t do this for just anyone.  I love your dad, Alcaeus.  I loved all four of the lads I met many years ago: Herc, Alcaeus, Helios and Atlas.  And because Alcaeus loves you, I will too.”

But Acestes always has questions: “What was Atlas like?  Our dad doesn’t talk about him—it’s like he can’t.  He just freezes.”

“And you can’t get the ever-sympathetic Helios to tell you?” 

“No,” says Danaos.  “He just turns away, crying.”

“Atlas was the best friend and lover Herc ever had.  His devotion to Herc was so very deep.”  And I find myself choking up a little—but the boys deserve to know.  “When I first met Herc and his three best buddies, I knew that Atlas was suspicious of me: he knew I loved Herc too.  I had to tell him—just before he sucked my cock for the second time; I guess I just get talkative this time!—that I wasn’t a threat, that I wanted him to love and protect Herc for a long time.  He nodded with tears in his eyes, and from that moment, we were friends.  And when he changed he was nearly as muscular as Herc—it really helped Herc to have a wrestling buddy to keep him sharp.  What was truly wonderful was that Alcaeus and Helios knew that Atlas was Herc’s closest lover, but that didn’t stop them from loving Herc too.  They were four remarkable young men.”  And I realize I’m in a reverie, remembering the four teenagers I fell in love with years ago.

But it doesn’t matter.  Acestes and Danaos are looking at me with love in their eyes.  I think I’ve given them a piece of the past they needed.  “Thanks!” Acestes says.  And Danaos clears his throat before saying “Yes, thanks for telling us that!”

“And one more thing,” I say, “I’m sure your dad will want you guys to help the new boys, Philemon and Talos. Promise me you’ll help them?”

Acestes answers, “Sure thing, Supes!”  And Danaos just giggles.

But just before the beasts have cooked, Alcaeus asks Acestes and Danaos to show Philemon and Talos the farm.  I can’t help myself: I listen in, to see how the older guys are treating the younger ones.

Pretty well.  Acestes tells Philemon and Talos that he and Dani were brought here by the king about ten years ago.  Alcaeus showed them the farm and told them that he and Helios would always protect them and not let anyone hurt them—and they did.  “We love Alcaeus,” I hear Acestes say, “but all the guys have treated us good.  We do chores, but they feed us and protect us, so the chores are a small price.  Plus, we get to go exploring.  Dani and I will show you some of the places where we like to go.”

Philemon—at least I think it’s him—asks, “What’s this about getting bigger?”

Acestes says, “We’ve sucked Clark’s cock twice.  Our dad and Helios and even Hercules says that when we suck his cock a third time, we’ll get more muscle.”

“Do you believe them?” I guess this is Talos talking.

“Alcaeus has never lied to us.  None of them have.  It sounds crazy, but Clark flew you around, so if he can fly—“

“And he can start a fire with his eyes!” Danaos says.

“Really?” Philemon says.

“Yes; I saw it!”

“Oh!” Acestes says, “And Hercules says he’ll teach us how to fight after we get more muscles!”

“Really?” I guess this is Talos.  “That would be cool!”

“Yeah, I know,” Acestes says.  “I guess Clark could teach us—“

“But I don’t think he likes to fight,”  says Danaos.  “And all he has to do is pick people up and throw them in the bay!”

“Yeah,” says Acestes.  “Clark’s like this magic guy, but Hercules has had to fight.  I’d rather learn from him.”

“Yeah” says Talos.  “Herc’s the best!”

It took every inch of my will power to keep myself from flying over, picking up the boy, bringing him to Herc and saying, “Tell him what you just said!”  But I realized it would scare Talos half to death and he would probably stammer anyway.  Boys have their own world.  Best to leave them alone.

But listening in on the boys was more interesting than hearing Theseus talk about Athenian politics.  Apparently, things aren’t going well for the king.  There’s some opposition—and it’s not democracy.  I guess that doesn’t start for another century or so.  And Theseus has two older teenage sons—and they already want to join with Agamemnon and go to war against Troy:

“I haven’t figured out yet why Agamemnon wants to invade Troy,” Theseus says. “He says it has to do with his brother’s wife running off with a pretty Trojan prince.  But does all of Greece have to fight for one woman?  I don’t get it.”

“The whole world seems a little batty.”  This is Dio, one of the beautiful archers who travel with Theseus and know Herc from long ago.  Herc has quite a group of brothers and lovers: Atticus is smart; Nikos is funny, Dio and Leander are both good with bow and arrow, and Alcaeus and Helios supply some muscle.  And now Herc is surrounded by all of them.

When Acestes and Danaos bring Philemon and Talos back, Alcaeus and Helios start carving up the beasts.   Of course the meat is good, and Atticus makes good bread, and there are grapes and apples and pears—it’s a good rustic meal.  And best of all, Herc is happy.

After the feast, I ask Alcaeus if he thinks Acestes and Danaos are ready for their third jolt of my juice.  Alcaeus asks them:  Acestes is more than ready; Danaos goes along.  I say it might be good to do it tonight while Theseus is still here to sit with Philemon and Talos—they can watch Acestes and Danaos change.

Herc overhears us and says, “That’s a great idea!  Philemon and Talos are a bit younger.  It would be good if someone they trust—like Theseus—sits with them.  And I’ll sit with them too.”  Then he looks around. “And the rest of you can watch as well—but let’s not crowd the boys too much, OK?”

I can tell by the looks on the faces of Atticus, Nikos, Dio and Leander, that they are very curious about this muscle-making-magic.  But if Herc says they should stay back, they will.

So I sit down with my back to a wall of the farmhouse.  Acestes turns to his dad, smiles and says, “I’m going to be bigger than you!”  Alcaeus says, “I’d love to see that!” and he kisses the heads of Acestes and Danaos.  But Acestes suddenly has tears in his eyes.  He hugs and kisses his dad; I hear a whispered, “Thanks, dad!”

Acestes sits down near me; I take off my loincloth and give my cock a couple jerks.  Acestes dives at my cock, smiling and saying, “Give me muscles, Supes!”  Danaos smiles and turns away, a bit embarrassed by his brother.

Acestes knows my cock and knows how to get it going.  It doesn’t take long before I’m ready to pop.  I start to say “Remem—“ but Acestes looks up and says, “Of course I remember!” and he cups my balls.  He squeezes when I cum, so he gets the full load.  He’s so cock-sure of himself; he raises his head, smiles and wipes some cum from his lips—and immediately falls on his face.

Alcaeus picks up the body of Acestes and moves him out of the way.  Danaos, however, is concerned: “Is he going to be OK?”  I say, “Yes, he is,” but Danaos has to hear it from his dad: “Yes, Dani, your brother is going to be fine.”  Acestes convulses a little, but then he lies still.  Alcaeus says, “He’s sleeping now; his body will start to change; I suspect he’ll get more muscle and get taller.  And you’d better get more muscle, just to protect yourself from him!”  That seems to work with Danaos.  He takes my still-hard cock in his hand and starts licking.  

He’s a beautiful boy.  I can’t help tussle his hair a bit and say, “Take my cum, Danaos.  Grow and be strong and beautiful!”  He briefly looks at me.  I’m startled by how quickly I’m getting ready to cum.  “And remember—“  but Danaos’ hand is already under my balls.  When I shoot, he squeezes, and he gets a full load too.  He looks up at me, a little apprehensive, but then he smiles—and his head hits the ground.

Helios drags his body away.  He starts caressing Danaos’ back as Alcaeus is rubbing Acestes’ back.  Acestes is changing: his arms get bigger; his legs get longer; his back is swelling under Alcaeus’ hands.  Alcaeus says, “The kid is going to be as big as me—if not bigger!”  Danaos convulses some, and then some more, and then he lies still and his change starts.

Philemon and Talos are watching.  Philemon turns to Herc and says, “Does it hurt when you change?”

Herc says, “I didn’t feel a thing.  I think your mind shuts down as your body changes.”  He pauses and then adds, “And when I woke up I had to have help standing up and my muscles ached—they ached like I’d been dragging stone for a day—it was a good ache.  It looks more painful than it is.  But it took a while for me to get used to my new body.”

“Not so much for me,” says Alcaeus.  “Nor for me,” says Helios.  “But neither of us got as much muscle as Herc or—“ he stops.

Herc finishes: “Or Atlas.  Yes, my love, you can say his name.  I still love him!  I still carry him in my heart.”

“As do I”—“As do I—“ “As do I—“—the phrase echoes from Alcaeus to Helios to Atticus to Nikos to Dio and Leander.  Herc is surrounded by their love for his love, Atlas.  Now Herc’s eyes are full of tears.  He gets up and goes over to Atticus, Nikos, Dio and Leander and wraps his huge arms around them all.  And they’re all crying.   And I smile, because I know Herc needs this most of all.

Acestes wakes up first.  He tries to stand up but Alcaeus has to help him.  When Acestes is standing next to his dad, it’s easy to see they’re the same height.  Acestes smiles and hugs Alcaeus: “Dad, look!  I’m as big as you!”  He flexes his arm, and Alcaeus does the same.  But there’s no gloating; there’s only gratitude: he hugs and kisses his dad and cries onto Alcaeus’ big chest.  Then he turns to me and says, “Thank you!”

“It’s like I said, Acestes: I love your dad, and he loves you, so I love you too!”

Then Danaos stirs.  Helios helps him get up.  He’s a bit taller than Helios, but Helios’ mouth is open.  When Danaos turns to the rest of us, everyone’s mouth is open.  The boy was good-looking before; now, he’s stunning.

Dio turns to Leander and whispers, “It’s looks like we’re no longer the prettiest guys here!”  Leander whispers back: “I know!  This kid’s a walking beauty!”

Danaos looks confused by all the looks and whispering.  Helios, still holding his hand, says, “My son, you’re beautiful.  And everyone is shocked by how beautiful you are!”

I go over to Danaos, turn him around, and put my hands on his bigger shoulders.  I say softly, “Danaos, you’re even more beautiful than you were.  Be sure to stand up for yourself.  You’re also strong—don’t let anyone mess with you!”

And it seems Danaos took my words to heart.  Acestes says, “Wow!  Brother!  You’re a beauty!  I’ve got to fuck you!”  He comes at Danaos, but Danaos puts up his hand and stops his brother cold.  Acestes even tries to push Danaos back; he can’t.  Danaos says, “I love you Acestes.  You’ve always protected me.  But I decide who fucks me and when.”  And I’m smiling like I won the lottery!

The boys have to eat.  There’s some meat left on the boar.  Alcaeus and Helios cut it off furiously and feed it to their sons.  Atticus brings out another loaf of bread.  Acestes and Danaos eat like they haven’t eaten for days.

That night, Theseus stays with Herc, so I’m odd man out.  I head for the barn.  I find Dio and Leander and the calvary men who came with Theseus—and I notice that they’re good-looking.  The guys have already claimed parts of the hay in the lower part of the barn.  I fly up and find a bunch of hay in the upper part of the barn.

Dio looks up at me and asks, “Do you just think of flying and then fly?  Or are there some magic words you have to mutter?”

I fly back down.  “No magic words.  I just imagine flying and I fly.”

“And you’ve always been able to do this?”

“No; not always.  I had to learn to jump high and then jump far and then I could fly.”  I pause.  “I was a kid, once upon a time.  Every kid has to learn things.”

“Yeah,” says Leander, “But I’ll bet you had a pretty sweet childhood.”

“Not at all,” I say, “It’s hard to keep your powers hidden.  And my dad made me promise I would hide my powers until I turned 18.”

“That must have been hard,” says a big, muscular calvary man.  “You know you’re the strongest, but you keep yourself from showing it!”

“It was hard.  I had many discussions—arguments—with my dad about using my powers.  But I learned to see he was right.”  I pause.  “I don’t think we’ve met.  I’m Clark.”  I extend my hand.

“I hear you’re ’Supes’ or ‘Superman’.  I’m Simo.  My friend here is Tenes.”

I shake hands with Simo and Tenes.  Simo squeezes my hand; I decide to ignore it.  I fully expect that I will have to show some of my powers.

“So,” I say, “Do I need to fly anyone around?”

“Well,” says Dio, “the moon is nearly full.  I’d be up for a ride—if you’re offering.”

“You love Herc; I love Herc.  I’m happy to give a ride to any friend of Herc.  Come here.”  Dio comes over.  As we walk to the barn door, I say, “Do you trust me?”

“Herc trusts you, and that’s good enough for me!”  So I swoop Dio into my arms and fly.  It’s a beautiful night.  The moon is high; I fly high enough so that we can just see the sparkle of the Bay of Corinth on the horizon.  I hover for awhile.  

“Wow!” Dio says, “This is wonderful.  But I’ll bet it’s just all in a day’s work for you!”

“Mostly, it is,” I say.  “But there are times when I let myself take in the sheer beauty of Earth.”

Dio asks, “What’s Earth?”

“The planet where we live.”  And that answer seems to stymie him.  So I descend.

Back in the barn, I ask, “Next?”

Leander puts himself forward: “Anything Dio can do, I can too!”

“Oh, so you guys fight all the time?”

“Not ALL the time.  Sometimes he’s fucking me or I’m fucking him.”  And for that Dio hits Leander on his arm.  I bet traveling with these guys meant that there was never a dull moment.  I hug Leander to me and we fly out of the barn and up into the night sky.  But I can tell he’s already nervous. “OK,” he says, “You can take me down now.”  

“So,” I say, “You just did this to show Dio you could.”

“Yep.  You know, for a muscle guy, you’re pretty smart!”  And finally I see a smile.

After I bring Leander down, I ask the two calvary men if they want to fly.  Tenes looks at Simo; Simo shakes his head, but Tenes says, “I would!”  Then he comes over to me and says, “Please don’t drop me!”

“I make it my policy never to drop a beautiful man!”  And I kiss him on his cheek.  He smiles.  And I take off.  We fly up.  Tenes looks around.  He’s constantly smiling.  He’s my best passenger tonight.

“Can we fly toward Athens?”  He asks.  I look around, trying to figure out which way that is. 

“It’s east of here,” he says.

“I know,” I say, “but I’m not sure which way is east!”  So Tenes offers, “That way,” and he points east.

I just begin to see some city torchlights in the distance when Tenes says, “Can you slow down some, and go lower?”  So I do that.  He’s looking for something, and then he says, “There!”  And he points to a large patch of land surrounded by woods.  There’s a light on in a small building.

“It’s my home.  But my parents would probably be scared of you.” 

“You’re right,” I say.  “I tend to scare people, flying in and out and around.”  I pause. “But there’s a light on. How long has it been since you’ve seen them?”

“Almost a year.”

“Then you’re going to visit them tonight.  You can call me Chilon—it’s the name I used years ago, when I first met Herc.  And you can say we left our horses up the road.  OK?”  And I get a kiss on my cheek as we fly down.

Tenes runs to the door: “Mama!  Papa!”  The door opens, and he is covered by kisses from both his parents.  Clearly, he misses them and they miss him.

“But how did you get here?” his father says.

“My friend, Chilon”—he points to me—“and I rode over and left our horses up the road.  I can only stay for a minute.  I have to get back to the king.”

“Is the king feeding you enough?”—a question all mothers ask their soldier sons.

“Yes, mama!”

“Can you at least come in for some bread and milk?”  Tenes tosses a look at me; I nod.

“Just for a moment, mama!”

Inside, I get offered a chair; Tenes gets the other chair.  His mother slices off some bread; his father pours some milk into small earthenware cups.  The food is all the richer because of how much love is in the small house.

I stay as much in the background as I can.  Mama and Papa are loving every minute with their son.  I get glances from Tenes, wondering if it’s time to go.  I keep shaking my head—I want his parents to have a good visit.

Finally, Papa says, “But you cannot be away too long!  You’ll get in trouble!  Now, kiss your mother and give me a kiss and be off before you get in trouble!”  Mama nods her head, kisses Tenes once, twice—about ten times.  But finally we’re out the door and walking away from the house, turning and waving every now and then.

When we turn onto the road and cannot be seen, Tenes turns to me and say, “Thank you so much!  I needed to see my folks!”  I say, “I know,” and give him another kiss.  Then I hug him and we fly off—west.

The next day, Dio and Leander insist on going hunting and finding some game before they have to go back to Athens.  This gives me time to start Philemon and Talos on their first loads of my cum.

I’m sitting by the farmhouse again.  Theseus is there with the kids—as are Herc and Alcaeus, Acestes and Danaos.  I’m impressed by the change in Acestes.  He’s not as cocky.  It seems his gaining muscle has meant he’s also gained some seriousness and compassion.  He seems to have adopted Talos already; and Danaos has gravitated toward Philemon—maybe it’s because of the blond hair; Danaos is a bit closer to Helios, as Acestes is closer to Alcaeus.

Philemon and Talos need all the support they have.  They’re young and this whole gaining muscle thing is scary.  But, having seen how the process plays out—and having spent the night with Acestes and Danaos—I imagine that their room was full of questions and concerns for half the night—both boys seem eager to continue.  But I want to add my two cents:

“You don’t have to do this, if you don’t want to.  Both Acestes and Danaos wanted to do this.  The process does change your life.  But it also can help you find out more about yourself.  When I first met him, Herc was a strong lad, right Alcaeus?”  “Yes, he was!”  “And the muscle change only made him stronger.”

“Alcaeus was always a stalwart, practical lad—right Herc?”  “That he was!”  “And the process only enhanced those characteristics.”

“And you’ve seen how good-looking Danaos became more beautiful—right?”  “Right!” says Philemon.

“So this process will not make you a lot different; it will only enhance qualities that are already there.  Helios was blond—like you, Philemon—before he sucked my cock.  And now, he’s still blond, but with more muscle, right Helios?”  “Right!”

“And although King Theseus has to leave today, you have Herc, Acestes and Danaos, and all the rest of us to love you and support you through this change.  So, do you want to do this—Philemon?” “Yes!” “Talos?” “Yes!”

I was surprised that Talos’ reply was so strong.  Apparently. Acestes must have answered a lot of questions in their room last night.

“So, who goes first?” I say.

“Me!”—says Talos—again, not what I expected.  So I undo my loincloth, give my cock a jerk or two, and young, strong Talos bends his head and starts licking.  He wants this.  He was a bit skittish when he first got here. I think meeting older brothers must have helped him.  And I get the sense that, although he likes Philemon a lot, he also likes muscular Acestes.

I get close to cumming; I say, “Remember to—“ and he lifts his head and says “squeeze your balls!”  And he smiles—one of the few times I’ve seen him smile.  He’s a good-looking kid when he smiles.  So he squeezes as I cum, and he gets a full load.  He wipes some from his lips, smiles, gets up and goes over to Theseus who hugs and kisses him.

Philemon is next.  He’s a lot more tentative; he’s almost as gentle as Helios.  With his blond hair, it’s not hard to see similarities.  And I notice that Helios is hovering—I think he’s already adopted Philemon; Danaos is also close.  It seems both of them want to protect Philemon.  I wonder if it’s necessary; I imagine Talos has been protecting Philemon the same way Alcaeus protected Helios. 

I tussle Philemon’s blond hair.  He doesn’t react—I imagine he’s used to getting his hair messed with—just as Helios was.  And though he’s gentle, he’s not slow: he’s getting me hard and I’m getting close to cumming.  I say, “Remember—“ and he finishes the sentence.  He cups my balls and gives them a good squeeze when I shoot.  He licks his lips as he raises his head; then he smiles, gets up, and goes over to Theseus, who also hugs and kisses him.

“So,” I say, “the process starts.  “You can suck me off at least once more today.  :Let’s see how it goes.”

Dio and Leander ride into the farmyard; they each have a boar across their saddles.  Leander says, “We brought you two boars, since you’ve got two young men who are growing!”

Alcaeus and Herc take the boars down from the horses. ‘Thanks!” says Alcaeus; “I suspect we will need these!  I had forgotten how hungry new muscle makes kids!”

Theseus has been whispering with Philemon and Talos.  I see something close to begging on Philemon’s face, and Talos is nodding his head.  Theseus then stands and turns to everyone: “I’ve decided to stay another night—we can leave in the morning.  So,”—he turns to Dio and Leander—“you can got shoot some more boar,” and then he turns to me: “and I’ll ask you to finish the process today—if you can.”

“Yes I can,” I say.  “But I’ll need to eat a little extra, too!”

Herc and Alcaeus are dragging the boars to the fireplaces.  I get up, close my loincloth and follow them.  Alcaeus already has asked Acestes and Danaos to find some wood—and Philemon and Talos are helping out.  Soon there’s wood beneath the beasts, so I can start the fires.  When I do, Acestes comes over and puts his hand on my shoulder: “I am amazed  every time you do that!”  I give him a kiss on his cheek.  He looks surprised.  I say, “I like how you’ve turned out, muscle boy!”  He gives me a double bicep flex and says, “That’s muscle MAN!”  And I see he hasn’t lost all his cockiness.  I smile and give him another kiss on his cheek.  Danaos is just behind us, smiling and chuckling.  Behind him, Philemon and Talos are smiling too.

While the beasts roast, Herc and Alcaeus are talking about defenses for the next attack by the brigands.  Herc suggests that they find some small boulders and start training—Alcaeus, Acestes, Danaos, and anyone else who wants to—to hit the brigands with small boulders.  Alcaeus knows there are some at the bottom of the field south of the farmhouse—since he threw them there while making the field easier to plow.  I tag along; if there’s a really big boulder that they need to move, I can help—or at least smash it into smaller boulders.

Meanwhile, Helios has taken Philemon aside and is teaching him the basics of the bow and arrow.  Dio and Leander are helping—and they’ve brought out extra bows and quivers for Helios and Philemon. Herc’s idea is that Helios and Philemon can shoot arrows from the rooftops while the others throw small boulders from the edges of the farmhouses.  It sounds like a good plan to me.

At the very bottom of the field, in among the trees at its edge, I find a big boulder.  I ask Herc if he wants to carry it. “No; I think this one’s for you!”  “Should I break it up?”  

“That would be best,” Herc says.  So I lift it up; fly it up a little, and then throw it hard against the ground.  It cracks, so I cleave it with my arm and then do the process again with the two halves.  Finally, there are boulders that the other men can carry.  

Back at the farmhouse, Herc is breaking up the larger boulders.  Then he and the other guys create piles of smaller boulders at the sides of the farmhouses—ammunition to use against the brigands.

The beasts roasted, Nikos brings some grapes from the vineyard; Helios and Philemon bring olives from the olive grove.  Atticus brings out another loaf of bread.  Herc and I move the tables and chairs outside so we can eat under the trees.  It’s very pleasant.  We sit down and eat.  

After the meal, Dio and Leander get on their horses and go off hunting for more game.  I ask Philemon and Talos if they’re ready to suck cock again.  Talos is eager; Philemon less so.  But I say Philemon should go first, since Talos went first earlier.

There are fewer guys standing around, but Theseus, Herc, Alcaeus, Helios, Acestes and Danaos are all there—the core support group.  Philemon’s a bit tentative.  A word whispered in his ear by Helios and Philemon smiles and gets more aggressive.  I could have listened in, but I didn’t.  Sometimes, it’s best to let a close relationship alone.  When Philemon gets me close to cumming, I say “Re—“ and he already has his hands on my balls.  I shoot; he squeezes and swallows, and another step is taken along his way to muscle.  Philemon raises his head and gets up; Helios is already there.  They both go over to Theseus, who hugs Philemon and smiles at Helios.  It seems a paternal hand-off has just been made.

Talos attacks my cock with an absolute hunger.  He can’t really be hungry—he must just want my cum.  He sucks greedily; he gets me hard and he squeezes my balls when I cum.  But when he raises his head, smiling, he falls over. 

“What’s wrong?” Theseus wants to know as he rushes over to Talos. 

“I don’t know!” I say. “This has never happened before!”  Talos is lying on the ground, twitching a little. Then his arms get a bit bigger.  And then he wakes up.  “What happened?” he says. Then he looks at his arm and flexes it; he smiles and says, “I like it!”

Herc looks at me; I look at him. “This has never happened before!”  I say.  I feel astonishment in every corner of my face.  Herc immediately gets Talos up.  He asks him, “Do you feel OK?”

“I feel fine,” the boy says.  “And I like having more muscle!”  Theseus puts his arm around Talos’ shoulder and they go for a little walk.  I can hear them talking: Theseus asks again if Talos feels OK.  Talos again says he feels fine—and again he flexes his arm and says how much he likes having more muscle.  Meanwhile, Helios and Philemon and Alcaeus are whispering to each other a few feet away.

Herc wants to talk—I think about picking him up and flying off with him, but I figure anything we say Theseus, at least, should hear.  So we walk and talk.  He says, “What could have caused this?”

“I really don’t know.  I’ve fed my cum to you four guys, to Philon in Corinth, to my two buddies back in my time, and to Acestes and Danaos and Philemon and Talos—that makes eleven.  This is the first time a guy has gotten muscle after the second shot.”  I think for awhile.  “I have to believe that Talos is simply special.”

“Yes, he is!” Theseus says as he comes over, still with his arm on Talos’ shoulders.

“Well,” Herc says, “he’s already a strong kid and he wants more muscle—that’s pretty clear.  I just don’t understand.”

“Maybe he just got more of my cum; or maybe his body is just able to absorb more of my cum.”

Talos speaks up: “I like that idea.  After I first swallowed your cum, I immediately wanted more.  I could suck you off again—right now!”  And he has a glint in his eye that’s a bit scary!

“Let my cock recover for a while, OK?”  Talos smiles and says, “Sure, Supes”—and I know the boy has been hanging around too much with Acestes.

I overhear Theseus talking with Talos.  It seems that Talos wants to suck my cock now.

“Don’t you think you should wait?  Clark has never seen a reaction like yours!”

Talos replies, “But I want more of his cum!  I’m hungry for it!  I need it!”

I walk over to them and say, “I wish you’d listen to the king.”

“NO!” screams Talos.  And the kid punches my pec—hard, and he hurts his hand.  He’s surprised.  But then he steps back and says, “You’re keeping me from becoming me!”  And then he takes my hand, kneels down and pleads: “Please give me your cum!  Please let me suck your cock!”  And I see tears running down his face.

I look at Theseus; he looks at me with the same astonishment I feel.  I look around and see a worried Philemon talking with Helios and Danaos.  I guess Philemon feels he’s losing his first and best protector; Helios and Danaos want to assure him that they will protect him—maybe from Talos.

I put my hands on Talos’ hard shoulders.  The boy is certainly made of muscle.  I look him in the eye and say “OK; I’ll let you suck my cock.  And I’ll stay with you as you change—so will Theseus.”  Talos’ face brightens up as if he’s been given the best present in the world.  He wraps his arms around my chest and says, “Thank you!  Thank you!”

So I go over to the farmhouse wall and sit down; I loosen my loincloth and give my cock a jerk or two.  Talos attacks my cock, licking and slurping and sucking as if he has to prove he can suck cock.  And his hand is already cupping my balls, so I don’t need to remind him.  He’s so hungry; he’s so greedy.  I’ve never been sucked like this.  My cock feels like it’s being vacuumed—like there’s a machine that wants to suck all of the cum out of my body.

I’m close.  I rub Talos’ dark hair; he nods as if he knows what I’m thinking.  I shoot; he squeezes, and he gets a big load of cum.  Then the boy looks up, wipes his mouth and smiles—and hits the ground, hard.

Herc comes over; Theseus is there.  I move my legs out of the way.  Philemon, Helios, Acestes and Danaos are all looking down on us and on Talos.  Herc is rubbing his back.  Talos starts to convulse—hard, and again, and again.  “And this has also never happened before!” I mutter.

Herc says, “Let’s just keep caressing his back, letting his body know we’re here for him.”  Theseus and Herc and Philemon rub and caress Talos’ back.  And the boy is changing mightily—his whole body is getting bigger: longer legs and arms, thicker arms and shoulders, a much bigger back.  But his body is no longer convulsing and he’s sound asleep.

Alcaeus, Atticus, and Nikos join the group of guys looking down on Talos as he changes.  “He’s getting so much bigger!” Alcaeus says.  Atticus mutters, “He reminds me of someone—but I’m not sure who.”

Finally, the changes slow; Talos is just sleeping now.  Herc says, “He’s gotten so much bigger!”  Theseus says, “He must have grown over a head taller!”  I have to add, “And I’ve never seen such growth, before—not even you, Herc.”   Atticus adds, “He seems to have grown into the body of a young man—he’s no longer a boy.”  “I know,” I say, “and I regret that.”

Meanwhile, Dio and Leander ride their horses in—they’ve killed two more boars.  Alcaeus and Acestes leave the group to go take the beasts to the fireplace.  Danaos and Philemon also leave; I guess to fetch some firewood.   Dio and Leander wander over to our group surrounding Talos.  Atticus whispers to them about Talos’ demanding that he suck my cock and swallow my cum—and his change, which is greater than I or Herc has ever seen.

Finally, Talos starts to stir.  He props himself up on his much-bigger arms.  He looks at one arm, then the other.  Turning away from Herc and me, he sits and flexes first one arm, and then the other.  But Atticus gasps.  So does Helios.  And then Dio and Leander also gasp.  I turn to them and say, “What do you see?”

Atticus says, “Turn the boy around.” 

So I put my hand on Talos’ much bigger shoulder and say, “Talos?” to get him to turn around.  When he turns around, I gasp and Herc cries out: “Atlas!  You’ve come back to me!”

Herc’s joy cannot be contained.  He jumps and pulls Talos up, wrapping his arms around the boy.  Herc is crying for joy: “Oh, my love!  I have you in my arms again!”

Looks of amazement spread from Atticus to Nikos to Helios to Dio and Leander and to me.  Theseus seems  confused.  I lean over to him and say, “Talos looks like Atlas—you remember him from years ago.”  Theseus nods in understanding.  But I look at all the other men who knew Atlas.  I’m wondering how we explain to Herc that this is Talos, not Atlas.

But Talos doesn’t exist to Herc—he only sees Atlas.  Talos, of course, is confused.  He looks to Theseus, to me.  He’s nearly doubled his size and Herc is hugging him and saying he’s someone called “Atlas”—of course the boy is confused!

Meanwhile Alcaeus and Acestes come over.  Alcaeus says, “Clark, we could use your magic eyes!”  But then he looks at all his friends—and Atticus gestures toward Herc, who is desperately hugging a large young man.  I go over to Alcaeus and bring him closer to Herc and Talos—so he can see Talos’ face.  Alcaeus sees what the rest of us have seen: “By the gods!” he mutters.  Acestes looks at his dad.  Alcaeus whispers to Acestes: “Young Talos has become Atlas, Herc’s best beloved.  Herc must think Atlas is reborn.”  Acestes nods and Alcaeus joins his friends.

I join Atticus and the others.  “What are we going to do?  Should we let Herc have his joy?  Do we make him face reality?”

Atticus looks around at the whole group. “We have to be careful.  This is the dream Herc has held in his heart for twenty years.  If we tell him it’s not real, he won’t believe us.”

Dio says, “You’re right—we have to be careful.”

Helios says, “What if we say young Talos is Atlas’ brother?  He can’t be Atlas—Atlas would be as old as us!”

Alcaeus smiles and says, “I like that, my love!”  

Nikos says, “We could introduce it slowly.  Maybe say he looks a lot like Atlas, but that Atlas would be as old as us—and this boy is so much younger!”

Leander gives Nikos a hug and a kiss: “Nikos, my love, you can be annoying at times, but when you’re right, you’re right!”

I bring Theseus to the group. “And,” I say, “we need Theseus to talk with Talos—the boy is very confused right now!”

Atticus turns to Theseus and says, “We will need you to go up to Talos and try to pry him away from Herc—so that we can talk with Herc.”  He looks at me: “Maybe you should go with Theseus; we may need your muscle to pry Herc’s arms open.”  I nod.

Then Atticus says, “And then all of us”—he looks around at the group—“have to surround our beloved and work him to see Talos as the younger brother of Atlas.  Agreed?”  Everyone nods.

By the time Theseus and I get close to Herc and Talos, the young man is struggling to break Herc’s hold.  But Herc is still the strongest man in Greece, and he won’t let Talos/Atlas go.  I go up to Herc and pull on one of his arms.  “Clark!  Let me hold my love!”

“Herc, my love, he has to talk with the King.”  I pull a little harder.  

“Don’t take him from me!”  But by this time, Talos has also been pushing against Herc’s mighty chest.  Herc doesn’t understand: “Atlas! Why do you want to go from me?”

“I’m not Atlas, old man!”  And Herc looks crushed.  But Talos is free; Theseus puts his arm on Talos’ big shoulders and takes him away from Herc.  All of Herc’s friends gather around him.

“That young man looks a lot like Atlas!” Atticus starts.

“Yes,” says Helios. “He must be Atlas’ young brother.  Atlas would be as old as we are!”

“But,” says Dio, “I can see how you could confuse young Talos with Atlas.”

“They must be brothers,” Nikos says.  Meanwhile Leander has put his arm around Herc’s shoulders.  He says softly, “It must be a shock, seeing Atlas when he was young.”

And Alcaeus adds, “I thought he was Atlas when I first saw him.  But he must be Atlas’ younger brother!”

Slowly, Herc seems to be emerging from his dream.  I look around at all his friends and marvel at their love for him.

“Soooo,” Herc says very slowly, “If this young muscle stud is not Atlas, who is he?”

“His name is Talos,” Atticus says.  Herc seems half way between his dream and reality.

While Herc’s friends talk with him about how much Talos looks like Atlas, I sneak away and find the fireplaces.  Acestes and Danaos and Philemon are there.  I zap the wood with my heat vision and start the fires.  Acestes smiles and gives me a hug.  Then he and the other boys gather around me and say, “What’s with Herc?”

“He thinks Talos is Atlas—Herc’s best beloved from years ago.  And Talos looks a lot like Atlas—twenty years ago.  Herc’s friends are talking him into believing that Talos is Atlas’ younger brother.  It may be the only thing to help Herc stay in reality.”

“Wow,” says Acestes, “You old guys are weird!”  Danaos hits his brother’s muscular arm and says, ”They love him—they’ve loved him for decades.  Have some respect!”  I like this new Danaos.  

“But what about Talos?” Philemon looks very worried.  I give him a hug and say, “Theseus is talking with him now—and I need to get over there and talk with him as well.”  I give Philemon a kiss and say, “Are you still going to suck my cock, later, or has all this scared you away?”

“No,” he says, “I’ll still suck your juice.  I just hope I don’t turn into someone else!”  

“Me too!” and I speed away.

I find Theseus and Talos talking intensely; I pick up, “But I don’t want to be someone else!” as I get closer.

“You’re not someone else—you’re still Talos,” I say.  “And no one is asking you to be someone else.”  I look at Theseus, who nods as if I’ve just said what he’s been saying.  “But,” I add, “we want you to understand why Herc calls you ‘Atlas’.”

Theseus says, ”And Clark knew Atlas, and he knows how much Herc loved Atlas, so listen to him.”

I put my hands on both Theseus and Talos and get them to sit with me under a tree.  “When I first met Herc and his three best buddies—Atlas, Alcaeus and Helios—Atlas was afraid that I wanted to take Herc away from him.  I didn’t—it was obvious to me that Atlas’ love for Herc was deep and strong—as was Herc’s love for Atlas.  And besides, I knew I was only going to be in Greece for a week.  So I told Atlas all this, and how I wanted him to live with Herc and love him and protect him.  And I’m sure that Herc loved Atlas until Atlas was killed in a war.”  I look closely at Talos.  He seems to be listening.

“When you woke up after the muscle change, everyone who ever knew Atlas thought you were Atlas reborn—especially Herc.  That’s why he hugged you so tight and didn’t want to let you go.  To him, you are the Atlas he loved all those years ago.  Now, you can dismiss Herc as an ‘old man’ and turn your back on him.  Maybe some of your younger friends will understand—Acestes might.  But I’m pretty sure Danaos won’t approve, and right now, Philemon is sad that you’re so changed—he’s afraid he’s lost you.”  I see tears in Talos’ eyes.  I see Theseus nod to me—I think he agrees with where I’m going.

“But there are a lot of guys here—all the older guys who love Herc with a love they’ve held for decades—who want Herc to accept that you are NOT Atlas.  They’ve come up with the idea that maybe you’re Atlas’ younger brother.  And Herc seems to accept that idea.  You can’t be Atlas, since Atlas would be old, like him.  But Herc would love to have you be Atlas’ younger brother.  And if you can play that part, you will earn the love and affection of all of us old guys—and some of your young friends, too.”

“So everybody will accept me as Talos—right?”

“Right.”

“And Herc will think I’m Atlas’ younger brother—but everyone else knows it’s just a game to please Herc—right?”

“Right.”

“But,” I say, “to be fair, Herc will probably want to fuck you—and he’s got a pretty big dick, and he fucks pretty hard.  I know, from experience.  On the other hand, he might want you to fuck him—and he’s a pretty good fuck.”

Talos cracks a smile.  “I think I can handle the fucking,” he says.  “What I don’t like is the idea that I’m not me.”  He pauses.  “And I want to be able to see Philemon and hang out with the other young guys.”

“All that is perfectly logical—Atlas’ younger brother would have friends who love him, the way Philemon loves you.”

Talos looks amazed: “How do you know?”  

“Because we have eyes,” Theseus and I answer together—and then laugh.

So the plan is that Talos goes along with Herc thinking he’s Atlas’ younger brother, and Talos will play along with that as much as he wants.  And that he will sleep with Herc if Herc wants him—BUT that he’ll have time to be with Philemon and the other young guys.

I explain this to most of Herc’s friends, and they let out a collective sigh of relief.  “But,” I say, “you need to refer to Talos’ younger friends—and help Herc understand that Talos needs time with his own pals.  It’s going to take some work!”  But I get nods from everyone—they’re on board with the plan.  

Meanwhile, Herc is with Alcaeus, tending the boars on the fireplaces.  Talos is talking with the younger guys—and I overhear them as I slowly fly their way: 

“Supes wants me to pretend to be the younger brother of Atlas—to help Herc, since he so much wants me to be Atlas.”

“That’s sounds like a good idea,” Danaos says.  And even Acestes nods—surprisingly.

“But do you have to stay with Herc all the time?” Philemon is worried again.

Talos takes Philemon’s hands in his, “No; Supes says I need time to be with you.  I may not be able to fuck you some nights—Herc will want to fuck me, or have me fuck him.  But Supes says the older guys will help us find time together.”  And then I hover close enough to see big, strong Talos give Philemon the sweetest kiss.

I land and put my hands on big Talos and gentle Philemon.  “And after seeing that kiss, I will do everything in my power to see you guys have more time together!”  That gets smiles from Talos and Philemon.  “But, I imagine Herc is going to want to spend this night with you, Talos.”  He nods.  I turn to Philemon, “Can you let go of your beloved for the night?”  He’s not happy about it but he says, “I suppose so.”  “If you like,” I say, “I can be the consolation prize—and I can give you a free flight!”  Philemon likes that idea.  “And can I suck you cock again?” “Yep.  And fuck me, if you like!”  Now his face really brightens.  Then I turn to Talos:  “You understand, of course, that I’m a consolation prize—he would much rather be with you!”  And Talos smiles again.

“Now, let’s eat and then Philemon gets to suck my cock and change!”  

Alcaeus and Herc bring over platters of sliced boar.  Atticus supplies bread, Helios olives and Nikos grapes.  It’s the same meal we’ve had for a couple days, but we don’t care.  Talos sits with his young buddies and Herc sits with the old guys, with his eyes always wandering over to Talos.  But the mood is good.  We have dealt with a major problem and survived.

After dinner, I motion for Philemon to stand up; I go over and put my arm on his shoulders.  “Are you ready to change?”  “Yessir, Mr. Supes!” he says with a smile.  Talos is right behind him—with Herc right behind Talos.  I’m hoping that Herc can see how much Talos loves Philemon—that would go a long way toward his accepting Talos’ life.  Helios, Alcaeus and the other guys follow us.

I go back to my place by the farmhouse wall.  I sit down, strip, and jerk my cock a little.  Philemon sits between my legs, smiles and reaches for my cock.  “I hope I’m still me!” he whispers to me.  “Me too!” I say.  He’s nowhere near as greedy as Talos.  But he’s not as gentle as Helios was, years ago.  I do have to remind him to cup my balls, but he does that, I cum, and he gets a good load.  He raises his head and then falls down.

He convulses a little—like he should.  Talos is caressing and rubbing his back.  I notice Herc looking at him; I can see the love in Talos’ caresses—I wonder if Herc can.  My hunch is he can.  Talos may get to spend the night with Philemon after all.  Does that mean I have to fly both of them around?

Helios is also caressing Philemon’s back.  Talos smiles at Helios.  Philemon already has an older guy who loves him—who does Talos have?  He’s spent the day with Theseus and me.  Maybe long-suffering Alcaeus—although he already looks after Acestes, and he’s a handful.  But Alcaeus has never shrunk from a job where he’s needed.

Philemon has been growing, but he’s also growing like Helios: more muscle, more height, but nothing like Talos—about as much muscle as Danaos.  Maybe Helios was right to start Philemon on the bow and arrow.  Still, like Helios has Alcaeus, Philemon has Talos.  He’ll be fine.

The boy starts to stir.  He raises himself on his arms—they’re bigger, for sure.  Then he sits.  Talos is there, smiling: “You’re bigger!”  And he gives Philemon a hug and a kiss.  Talos stands and pulls Philemon up: they’re about the same height, but Talos is more muscular.  Still, Philemon is happy: he’s still himself and Talos still loves him.

I stand and glance at Herc.  He nods and comes over to me: “It looks like Atlas’ younger brother has a lover.”  

“Yes, he does,” I say.

“Then it wouldn’t be right for me to fuck him tonight—maybe some other night.  That leaves you, Supes.  Can your ass take my big cock again?”

I hug and kiss him: “Any time, big man!”

Herc goes over to Talos and Philemon and puts a big hand on each of their shoulders.  “You guys are really beautiful together.  I would love to fuck Talos, but you two belong together tonight.  I just hope one day Philemon can share you with me!”

Talos and Philemon are overjoyed.  Talos hugs and kisses Herc, and so does Philemon.  Herc is surrounded by tight young muscle and many kisses—because he came to his senses.  He kisses the head of each young man and says, “Have fun, you guys!”

Then Herc comes over to me, puts his hand on my shoulder and says, “Thanks for helping me!”   And then he drags me—really drags; I suspect he may be the only man who can ever drag my arm—over to the rest of his friends.  He looks at each of them and says,  ”I want to thank you all for letting me down easy today.  I thought Talos was Atlas—he looks so much like the young Atlas I carry in my heart.”  Tears are streaming into Herc’s beard.  “You led me out of a dream I didn’t want to leave, and back to this world.  And I want to thank you and tell you—“  But he doesn’t get to finish.  Alcaeus, Helios, Atticus, Nikos and the others all rush to Herc, hugging and kissing him and telling him they love him.  He is surrounded by, covered in, love.

I get Theseus to come over and be part of this group hug.  Helios suggests that we stay like this, hugging each other, and sleep out under the stars.  I smile; he’s thinking about that time, long ago, back on the beach, after the four guys had attacked me and we fell down laughing—and just slept under the stars.

But Alcaeus says, “These old bones need a bed!”

And Atticus adds, “I’m just too old for that!”  And everyone chuckles—including Helios.

So we start to pair up and go to our rooms.  I see the younger guys also pairing up and heading to their rooms in the other farmhouse.  But Herc stops me and says, “I’m sorry, Clark!  I still need to suck Theseus’ cock!”  But then Theseus adds, ”Why can’t we have a threesome?”  So I join them.

I don’t think I’ve ever had a threesome.  I’ve had a five-some, with Herc fucking me and Alcaeus sucking my cock and Helios kissing me and Atlas rubbing my back—but that was more for fun than anything else.  But I’ve never had sex with both Bruce and Dick at the same time—Bruce is pretty strict about keeping his sex lives separate.   So I’m interested to see how this works.

Herc wants to suck Theseus, and Theseus wants to suck Herc, so I get to fuck Herc—which I have only done once, I think, and years ago.  So that’s a good start.  Herc’s ass, of course, is firm and for a moment I think he is the young strong demigod I met years ago.  But then Theseus wants to fuck me, and Herc wants to fuck Theseus, so Theseus is in the middle, both giving and taking.  I guess Herc has told Theseus that he can fuck me hard, because he does—but he’s nowhere near as violent a fuck as Herc was; it’s like he’s a bit too civilized.  But that’s OK.  Herc says, “I’m fucking you, my King!”  Theseus answers, “Fuck me, cuz!”  And then Herc wants to suck me, so as soon as he’s done fucking Theseus, Herc’s mouth is on my cock—and that’s not a bad thing.

But this lasts a while, and it’s a while before we settle down and get to sleep.  Herc drags the two mattresses to the floor, so we all sort of sleep together.  Herc’s in the middle, which makes sense, since he’s beloved by both Theseus and me.  I put my arm around Herc’s big body, feeling a very small echo of the electrical charge I felt when he was young.  But you don’t love someone because they’re beautiful—well, OK, you do, but after a while you love someone because of who they are, and it’s still easy to love this wonderful man.

They’re two beautiful, well-built men with big cocks.  A thought flashes in my mind: I’m fucking two of the greatest heroes of Greece.  But I’m really fucking an old friend and his cousin.  And it’s true: I’ve been fucking two old guys: I still look pretty young, while both Herc and Theseus are bearded, and while they‘re both vigorous men, they do show their years.  I’ll bet Theseus was a real beauty when he was young.  They’re cousins, but I don’t know how they’re cousins, so in the morning, when we get up and go outside to pee, I ask:

“How are you guys cousins?”

Theseus says, “Our mothers were sisters.”

Herc adds, “Yeah; he’s from the good side of my family.  Eureytheus is my dad’s nephew, and he’s a shit, so when I first met Theseus, I told him I was glad he was related to my mom.”  He pauses and then says, “But enough family history.  All you need to know is that I love this guy.  And now we need to eat—and I need to teach some young guys how to fight!“

Alcaeus has brought out some salted pork for breakfast: “Because our youngsters need to eat!”  And the “youngsters” devour the pork and the bread and the fruit with gusto.  Helios turns to Alcaeus and says, “Were we ever that young?”  I laugh and say, “Yes, you were!  Remember when I brought two boars to our beach campsite, after all four of you had more muscle?  You ate like these kids!”  

Theseus excuses himself.  He has to talk with the cavalrymen about the horses and see that things are ready for their ride back to Athens.  Meanwhile, Dio and Leander meet up with Helios and Philemon to talk archery.  They’ve even set up a wooden target over by the barn where Philemon can practice.

Herc motions for Acestes, Danaos and Talos to follow him to the big yard in front of the farmhouses.  “We’re going to fight,” he says, “and I’m not going easy on you—even though I love you all.”  And here he goes over to each young man, takes him in his big arms and hugs and kisses him—lingering bit longer on hugging and kissing Talos.

“But,” he says, “the most important thing in fighting is to get back up when you’re knocked down—to never give up.  So that’s where we’re going to start.  Do you understand?”  Nods from three well-muscled young men.

“So,” he says, “Acestes first.  Come at me, stud boy!  Come at me swinging.”  Acestes smiles; he’s up for a challenge; he runs at Herc with his right hand ready to deliver a punch.  Herc sidesteps Acestes and the young man falls on his face.  Herc reaches down, helps Acestes up, gives him a kiss and says, “Good start!  Wanna try again?”  Acestes smiles again—I’m watching while I lean on a nearby tree—and it seems Acestes is saying to himself, “I’m fighting Hercules!”   This time, he comes at Herc with both arms ready to catch hold of Herc—hold onto his arms, it seems—but Herc simply lifts Acestes up so the young man’s legs are kicking in the air.  Then Herc lets him down, kisses his head, and says, “You need to think more about your attack—where are you going with it?”  And suddenly Acestes looks like he’s thinking instead of fighting.

“Next!” says Herc, “Come at me, pretty boy, pretty boy!”  Danaos doesn’t like this; he scowls and rushes at Herc, but Herc steps aside and Danaos falls on his face.  Acestes shouts, “Dani!  He’s trying to get you mad so you won’t think!  Don’t let him get to you.”  Herc smiles as he reaches down to help Danaos up; he kisses the beautiful young man and says, “Listen to your brother.  Any opponent is going to call you ‘pretty boy’ and try to get you upset and angry.  You have to learn to ignore it.”  Danaos nods.  Then Herc says, ‘Come at me, pretty boy, pretty boy!”  But this time, Danaos is not mad; instead, he comes at Herc looking like he’s going to hit him with his right fist—but he suddenly changes and hits him with his left fist—and Herc staggers back.  “Yes!” he says, as he recovers.  “That’s the way!  Use some trickery—“ and here he pauses and goes over to Danaos and says, “Pretty boy!” and kisses Danaos on his curly head.  Danaos smiles.

For Talos, Herc gets into a wrestler’s stance.  “Talos, I’m going to wrestle you because I used to wrestle Atlas—and he actually beat me once.  So, understand, I’m paying you a compliment.”  Talos smiles as he gets into a wrestler’s stance.  I can see the words in his head: “I’m going to wrestle Hercules!”  Although he’s younger, Talos is bigger than Acestes and Danaos.  It’s easy to see that Herc relishes the chance to wrestle so much young muscle.  I have a fleeting thought that Talos may be able to beat Herc—but then Herc has been fighting and wrestling for decades.  The two muscle men run into each other—their muscles bulging as they clash.  Herc pushes Talos back, but then Talos sets his feet and pushes Herc back—and Herc says, “Good boy!  That’s the way!”  He lets Talos smile before Herc breaks the hold and goes for Talos’ big leg.  But Talos is faster than Herc and he moves his leg just out of reach—and he goes for Herc’s arm and tries twisting it behind Herc’s back.  But Herc knows how to follow this move and turn it back on Talos—and soon he has Talos’ arm behind his back.  He whispers in Talos’ ear: “You’re young, you’re strong and mighty, but you need to practice more.”  And then he flips Talos so he lands on his back.  He bends down and kisses Talos as he helps him back up and gives him a little slap on his butt.

“All three of you guys needs to wrestle each other—EVERY day!” he says.  “Wrestling will help you learn how to feel in control your own body, and learn how to read an opponent.  Do you understand?”  Three heads nod.  Acestes says, “Can we do this again?”

Herc laughs: “You guys SHOULD do this again, but Talos was right: I’m an old man!  I need to rest!”

So I step forward and say, “I’m not nearly as good at wrestling as Herc, but you can’t hurt me.  Can I stand in while you hit and try to take me down?”

“Oh, Supes,” says Acestes, “That would be great!”  And he runs at me just as he ran at Herc—only I stop his hand from reaching me and say, “That’s what you tried with Herc—you need to try something else!”  Acestes hangs his head but smiles.  ‘So you noticed that, eh?”

Talos wants to wrestle—and the only way he doesn’t take me down is that I rise up.  “Sorry!”  I say, “reflex: I cheated.”  But he smiles and comes at me again.  This time I don’t use super powers and he nearly throws me.  But I’m still stronger and I get out of it.

Danaos likes the idea of trickery.  He once again feints one way and then comes at me another way.  But he leaves his leg exposed and I trip him.  He’s disgusted with himself, but I lift him up and kiss him and say, “It’s a pleasure fighting with you,” and kiss him again.

But after this round of “fighting”, the boys are also tired.  They go over to the fountain in the courtyard, take off their sandals, and put their feet in the small pool.  I overhear them planning when they can wrestle each other.  Clearly, Herc made a very good impression on the three muscle boys.

Theseus is ready to leave.  The horses are saddled; the men are assembled.  Theseus spends some time hugging and kissing Philemon and Talos.  He entrusts Philemon to Helios and Talos to Alcaeus—and he promises that he will return at the next full moon to visit the boys—young musclemen.

Dio and Leander hug and kiss everyone—and linger on their kisses and hugs for Herc.  Theseus gets the last kiss and hug for Herc.  He asks how long Herc is staying at the farm.   Herc says he doesn’t know.  Theseus invites him to Athens.  Herc is non-committal.  I wonder if Herc has thought at all about whether or not he’s leaving the farm.  But as we all wave to Theseus, Dio and Leander and the calvary men, Herc comes over to me and says, “Clark, could you do something for me?”

“Of course,” I say.  

“I’m missing my nephew, Iolaus.  I don’t know if he’s still in Olympia, but I imagine that some of the old guys there will know where he might be.  Could you fly there and find out where Iolaus is, and fly him here—and make sure he’s got my big club.  I imagine he still has it.”

“Of course,” I say, and I fly off.

I fly to Olympia, landing behind a few trees at the side of the stadium.  I start looking for some old men in white robes, but some younger men see me—and stop me:

“Hey!  Aren’t you the guy who wrestled Hercules at the start of the games?” a big guy asks me; he’s surrounded by beautiful athletic men.

“I am,” I say, still looking around to find an older guy in a white robe.

“So, how about a little wrestling right now?”  The guy is good-looking and well-muscled; I’m sure he thinks he can take me, but I really don’t have time for this.

“OK,” I say.  He doesn’t bother to strip; he just runs at me.  I pick him up and hold him above my head with one arm.  The guy starts kicking and saying “Put me down!”  So I do.  Then I walk away.  The big guy gets up and mutters, “He must be stronger now than when he wrestled Hercules!”

I walk past the stadium and further into Olympia; its monuments and temples are beautiful.  Finally I find some of the old guys.

“Excuse me, but I’m looking for Hercules’ nephew, Iolaus.  Have you seen him?”

“Not today; in fact, not for a couple of days,” says one old man; another says, “Didn’t he say he was sailing to Corinth?” And another says, “Yes; I think he said he was going to find Hercules.”

I thank them very much and walk away.  If he has already sailed to Corinth, then I might as well go there and check with any recently arrived ships.  So I walk out of town again and find some trees to hide me as I leap into the air.

I fly over the Peloponnese, straight to Corinth.  I find a building not too far from the harbor; I land behind it and walk out, toward the harbor.  I find a man who looks like he might be a ship’s captain.

“Excuse me, but I’m looking for a man who came from Olympia; he would be carrying a big club.”

“You must mean Iolaus!” the man says, “Yes, I brought him from Olympia; we landed yesterday.  He said he was going toward Thebes with Hercules’ club—on his way to see his uncle.”  I thank the man, walk back behind the building and launch myself into the air.  I bet Iolaus is taking the coast road around the Gulf of Corinth—and if so, then he might meet some robbers in the mountains.  So I fly down toward those mountains—and sure enough, I spot him, wielding his uncle’s club, but surrounded by about twelve robbers.

I don’t even bother to hide my flying; I land near Iolaus and say—again, in my best mix of Ancient Greek and Gary Cooper, “Are these guys bothering you?”

Iolaus looks surprised, but then he smiles and says, “Why yes, Clark, they are bothering me!”  So I run at the robbers, pick up four of them and take them up in the air.  “Now, let my friend go or I will throw you on these boulders and you will break your backs!”  “OK! OK!  Let him go!”  The other robbers move away from Iolaus.  I bring the four robbers down to the ground, safely.  Then I pick up Iolaus in my arms and fly off.

“You uncle is missing you.  I’ve been sent to bring you to the farm.”

“But how did you know about the robbers?”

“Because I was with Herc and some of his friends when they fought them some years ago.  It’s a good place for robbers.  Did they take your horse?”

“Yes, they did, but it wasn’t a good horse, so it’s no great loss.”

“And here we are,” I say as we descend toward the farm.

“Herc!  Your nephew’s here!”

Herc comes out of the farmhouse, rushes to Iolaus and picks him up in his big arms.  “I’ve missed you, nephew!”  He kisses Iolaus and Iolaus kisses him back.  I smile at the family reunion.

Of course the other guys start gathering in the yard, too.  Herc puts Iolaus down and turns to them, saying, “My friends, this is my nephew Iolaus—he’s the only good thing from my brother Iphicles.”  Iolaus looks a bit embarrassed, but I imagine he’s heard this before.  Herc turns to him, “Iolaus, these are my best friends in the world: Alcaeus, Helios, Atticus, Nikos.  You missed two of my other friends, Dio and Leander; they left earlier with Theseus, king of Athens.”  He looks around, “And these young studs have just gotten their muscle from the same source where I did—Clark.  This is Acestes, Danaos, Philemon and Talos.”  All four muscle boys nod and try to look bigger than they are.

“So this is the wonderful farm I’ve heard so much about.”  Iolaus shakes hands with Alcaeus, Helios, and the rest.  Then he turns to me:  “And Clark tells me that you guys fought with some robbers on the road from Corinth—he just rescued me from them!”

“Surely they weren’t the same robbers!”  Alcaeus says.

“No,” I say, “I don’t think they were, but they were in the same place where we fought them.”

Meanwhile, the four young studs gravitate toward Herc’s club—almost as if they are mesmerized by it.  Iolaus is surrounded by the “kids”.  He looks over at Herc, who reaches over, pulls up the club and waves it around—just missing the heads of Acestes and Talos.  

“So,” he says, “you guys want to play with my club?”  He smiles at me; then he turns back to the kids: “OK; I’ll let you play with it—but you can’t hit each other with it, and you can’t break it.”

“I don’t think we could break it!” Acestes says.  But Herc hands the club to him, saying. “Take it over there, away from other people—and SHARE!”  Acestes nods as if he’s five years old and takes the club away from everyone else.  Danaos, Talos, and Philemon quickly follow.

While the kids hoist the club, swing it around, and flex their muscles, realizing just how heavy it is and how strong Herc has to be in order to use it—I’m hearing some voices far away.  I turn my eyes toward a hill east of the farm; and I look over there to see who is talking.  It’s the brigands.  I go over to Herc and the rest of the guys as they talk with Iolaus and say, “We’re being watched.  Our brigand friends are watching us.  I suspect they’re waiting to see if you and I leave.”  

Herc turns to Iolaus and says, “Some local brigands have been threatening the farm.  Clark and I dealt with them the last time they showed up—I beat up six; Clark took six down to the Bay of Corinth for a bath.”  Then he turns to me and says, “Maybe we should make sure the young studs can handle things and then you and I fly off—very obviously—but then we circle back and see how the young studs do.”

“Sounds good to me!”  I look over at Talos, who is now swinging the club as if he’s as strong as Herc himself.  “I think the young studs will do just fine.  But first, they need a bit of practice—yes?”

“Of course,” says Herc, “And you’re just the guy to help them!”  He puts his big hand on my shoulder and laughs.

“OK,” I say to the young studs gathered in front of me, “I’m going to be your target.  I’ll hover just above the ground, as if I’m a brigand on a horse.  You’ll throw rocks at me—but you have to take turns.  I need to catch the rocks and drop them.  If you throw a rock at me and it hits my body, the rock will break and maybe shatter—and you’ll have one less rock to throw at the brigands.  So,” I say, looking at each of the studs, “what are you going to do?”

“Take turns!” Alcetes says.  But that’s not enough.  I look at Talos; he says “Take turns!”  Then I look at Danaos and Philemon, and they say “Take turns!” together.

“OK—then go to your places!”  The muscle boys run to their corners of the farmhouses, where the piles of rocks are ready.  I fly a little way down to the road and hover.  I call out, “Acestes first!”  Acestes hurls a rock at my head.  I catch it and drop it to the ground.  “Next!” I say, and Danaos fires a rock at my chest.  I grab it and drop it to the ground.  “Next!” and Philemon throws a rock at my head; I grab it and drop it.  But Talos doesn’t wait for me to say “Next!”  Instead he hurls a big rock at my chest—and it shatters.

I turn to Talos and say, “So you just had to see what would happen if it hit me!”  The boy smirks and says, “Yeah, Supes, I just had to see if it would shatter.  And it did!  Kind of cool!”  And he looks around at his buddies, smiling.  And they’re all smiling too.  I look over at Herc.  He shrugs, smiles, and says, “What can I say—the kid’s like Atlas!”  

I shake my head and say, “So can we get back to practicing?  This round I’m going to fly around a bit, so you’ll have to think more about where you’re throwing your rock.”  And I slowly fly up and down the road.  This time, all the boys follow directions, and I’m able to catch the rocks and drop them to the ground.   At the end of this round, I swoop down and pick up rocks, throwing them back to each kid.  Then I look over at Herc: “Whaddaya think?  Are they already good enough?”

“Yeah, I think they are.”  He comes over to me and whispers, “But I’ll bet my club that Talos is not going to follow the program.  I have a hunch he’ll attack or do something crazy.”  I whisper back: “I think you’re right.”  We go over to the kids and everyone else.

I ask Philemon: “Do you want to throw rocks or get up on a roof and shoot arrows with your dad?”

He says, “I’d rather shoot arrows.”

‘That’s fine,” I say.  But Herc adds, “Just don’t shoot any of your brothers,” casting an eye toward Talos, who is smirking and chuckling.   Philemon looks over at his lover and nods.

“We’re going to leave now—right?”  Herc looks at me.  I nod and we start hugging and kissing everyone.  When Herc and I get to the young studs, we stop.  I whisper, “We’re going to come back; we’ll be able to see you—and we’ll intervene if we think you need help.”  But Herc adds, “But we don’t think you’ll need help.  Fight ‘em hard!”  All the boys smile.  They hug and kiss us.

Herc and I step away from everyone else and wave.  Then I hug Herc to me and we fly off—south, then west, as if we’re going back to Olympia.  When we’re well out of range, I make a big circle back, so we’re up at the top of the hill above the olive grove.  As we land, I get a big kiss from Herc: “Thanks, Clark, for bringing me back, for changing the boys and for bringing Iolaus back.”  I kiss him back and say, “I wouldn’t have missed it for the world!”

As we wait for sunset, I keep kissing Herc.   The threesome with Theseus was fun, but I missed having time alone with Herc, and I want this time for just us.  I figure that he’ll want to spend the night with Iolaus.  So this is my time with Herc.  And he wants me as much as I want him.  We don’t fuck, but it’s nice to suck his cock as he sucks mine.  I guess we’re both a bit anxious about the kids, or maybe we’re both a bit horny.  In any case, we both cum, and then the best part: lying in the grass under an olive tree, our arms around each other’s shoulders.

At twilight I hear horses coming toward the farm.  Then we see torches being waved around.  We get closer, going from tree to tree; as the darkness increases, I fly us to the roof of the barn; we lie down on the roof and watch.

The kids throw their rocks—and they hit most of the brigands; a couple of brigands drop their torches.  But I’m not sure if this is from rocks being thrown or from arrows shot by Philemon and Helios.  Herc looks at me and smiles: “They’re doing great!”  

The brigands have their own archers—four of them: they shoot shoot at the boys throwing rocks, and at Helios and Philemon, who lie down on the roof and only now and again fire arrows.  The brigand archers also make the other young studs more cautious—well, at least for awhile.

As Herc predicted, Talos breaks away: he runs from the farmhouse and straight at the head brigand.  He has to dodge a couple of arrows.  But then Philemon shoots one of the brigand archers dead; the archer next to him looks scared; two others shoot at Philemon.  Talos gets through and takes hold of the head brigand’s leg, knocks the torch out of this hand, and pulls him off his horse.  He starts hitting the man again and again until he’s unconscious.  Meanwhile, Philemon and Helios are showering the brigands with arrows so that the archers can’t shoot at Talos—or anyone.  Acestes joins Talos; he pulls a brigand off his horse, knocks him unconscious and then goes after another brigand.  Talos has another brigand on the ground, his hands around his head trying to fend off Talos’ fists.  Herc whispers, “That’s my boy!” 

Talos and Acestes have changed things: the brigand archers can barely control their horses; Helios and Philemon keep up their heavy fire at the brigands—and they hit two of the brigand archers: one falls off his horse; the last one holds his wounded side and rides away.

Danaos has joined his brothers, grabbing another brigand’s leg and pulling him off his horse and hitting him until he’s unconscious.  So that’s two brigands dead, one who has run away and five on the ground, unconscious.  

The other four brigands have seen enough.  They turn their horses around and gallop away.  Talos and Acestes and Danaos pick up the unconscious brigands, put them on their horses, then slap the horses’ rears so they gallop away.

Herc is all smiles.  I am too.  I pick up Herc and we fly down to the farmyard.  We find three very happy young studs, and soon Philemon comes down from the roof to join his brothers.  Talos rushes to him and says, “You saved me!”  Philemon kisses him and says, “Of course I did!”  All the young studs hug and kiss and slap each other on their backs.  The older guys come out of the farmhouse, applauding.

As the celebration continues, I say, “Excuse me.  I’ll be back in a minute.”  I fly away from the farm and over some nearby woods.  I spot a boar rooting in the underbrush, fly down and hit him on his head, pick him up and bring him back to the farm.  “I think we need a boar to celebrate!” I say, and I hear “Good idea!” from Alcaeus and Helios and “Thanks, Supes!” from Talos and the other young studs.  I pick up the boar and take it to the fireplace.  I speed through the nearby woods and find enough wood for a fire, bring it back to the fireplace, and start the fire.

As I rejoin the group, I notice that the evening dark is lit up by the torches the brigands left behind.  Everyone is in the courtyard, near the fountain. 

I see Herc has his arm around Talos’ big shoulders.  They’re both smiling, and Herc is saying: “All of you were great!  But this guy”—and here he kisses Talos’ head—“I know you’re not Atlas, but I have to tell you, you sure fight like him!”  Talos smiles.  It seems he’s accepted this as Herc’s highest praise.

Everyone is happy.  The young studs have proven themselves—and then some.  Nikos brings out a couple jugs of wine and fills everyone’s cup.  We toast the young studs.  And they—with Acestes speaking for them—toast the old guys: “You have loved us and fed us and taken care of us, and—with the help of this guy“—he gestures to me with his thumb—“we’re bigger, and with the help of this guy”—and he gestures to Herc—“we can fight.  Thank you!”  We all drink.  There are many kisses and hugs between older guys and young studs.  And when the boar is roasted, Herc and I bring it over to the table and slice it up for everyone.

We eat and joke and drink and joke and drink some more.  The torches burn down.  As we start to pair off, Herc has his arm around Iolaus’ shoulders.  I am odd man out again.  Talos comes over to me and says, “We’d love to fuck you, Supes—you up for it?”  He has his arm around Philemon but Acestes and Danaos are right behind him.  I shrug and say “Why not?”

Of course they wear me out.  They’re all young, very strong and can fuck like bulls.  Philemon goes first and at least he’s a bit gentler—and he sucks my cock very nicely while Talos slams his cock in me and Acestes and Danaos are almost as brutal.  But I’m not completely there: I’m feeling the fun of Herc fucking me, Helios kissing me, Alcaeus sucking me, and Atlas caressing my back, many years ago.

After getting fucked by four young stallions, it feels nice to have them fall asleep with their arms around each other and me—it’s the nicest part of the gangbang, just as it was all those years ago.  Of course, when we start to wake up, there’s all sorts of little awkward moments.  Philemon even says, “I hope we didn’t fuck you too hard last night!”  I kiss him and say, “It was a bit hard, but you were fine,” and I give him a deep kiss.

Philemon and I get up and go outside to pee.  Soon we’re joined by Talos and the others.  One by one, each young stud comes over to me and says, “I hope I wasn’t too hard on your ass last night!”  But Talos adds, “But it sure felt good!”  I smile and chuckle.  “You guys were a lot more violent than Herc and Theseus because you’re all young studs.”  I pause and put my arms on Talos’ and Danaos’ shoulders and say, “But then, after the gangbang, I got to sleep surrounded by four beautiful, strong young studs—and I liked that!”  I kiss Talos and Danaos on their heads, and then I reach over, pull Acestes to me and kiss him on his mouth.

We’re soon back in the farm courtyard—as is everyone else.  But there’s a strange light starting to shine at the outside edge of the courtyard.  Alcaeus says to Helios, “Are you seeing what I’m seeing?”  Helios answers, “If it’s a strange light, then yes!”

We all move closer to each other.  Herc is in the center, his arm on Iolaus’ shoulders.  The light gets brighter.  The figure of a man—a beautiful young man—starts to form in the middle of the light.

The young man becomes clearer.  He really is beautiful, his perfect naked body surrounded by golden light.  He wears a helmet and has sandals with wings.  He steps out of the light—a man of shining gold—and says, “Hail, Hercules and his friends and lovers!”  He steps forward another step.  All of us instinctively step back.

“Please don’t be afraid.  I am Hermes.  Hercules, you may remember me from a dream you had many years ago.”  Herc nods, unconsciously.

“I bring only love from your father Zeus.  He has watched you as you have labored and suffered and have had a few days of joy with your friends.  But now it is time for you to come to your father.”

“NO!” yells Talos, “You can’t take him from us!”  And he runs to put his arm around Herc’s shoulders.

Hermes moves closer to Talos; he reaches his hand toward the young man and caresses his cheek, “Oh, my strong young stud, I know you love Hercules, but the will of Zeus is strong.”  His voice is soft yet very strong, like a wind that cannot stop.  As Hermes caresses Talos’ cheek, a few tears fall and he lowers his head.

Hermes puts his hand on Herc’s shoulder, “Hercules, son of Zeus, you father wants you to come to Olympus and stay with him there.  He wants you to come while you still feel all the love from your friends and lovers.”  Hermes extends his hands to both sides of the group around Herc.  We all feel blessed.

Hermes then gestures to me and says, “Your friend Clark will be leaving soon.”  I nod, a bit embarrassed.  “And Hercules, if you leave, you will once again find only trouble.”  Herc looks down.  “But,” says Hermes, “I have brought someone who loves you and wants to love you again.”  And another brightness shimmers next to Hermes.  Soon it dissipates a little and a man walks out—not gold, but young and strong.  It’s Atlas!

Atlas rushes to Herc.  Herc steps away from Iolaus and Talos and wraps his mighty arms around his love.  All of us smile as we watch Herc reunited with his love.  The young studs nod; Talos mutters, “So this is Atlas!  Now I understand!”  

Herc and Atlas are both crying as they hug and kiss.  Hermes beams, putting his arm on Atlas’ shoulders.  “Hercules, your father loves you and knows how much you love Atlas.  You two will be able to be together forever!”   Tears slide down their faces as they feel each other’s bodies.  Years are falling from Herc: his beard vanishes; he loses weight.  He is becoming the strong young stud I fell in love with, years ago.  And they both start to have the same golden glow that Hermes has.

As Herc and Atlas break their embrace, Atlas turns to Talos and says, “Thank you for loving Herc.” Then he reaches over and embraces a very surprised Talos, saying, “And good job fighting those brigands!”   But then he returns to hug and kiss Herc again.

Herc turns to Hermes: “I must kiss all of my friends.  Can I do that before we go?”

Hermes puts his hand on Herc’s shoulder and says, “Of course!”

Herc and Atlas embrace and kiss each of their friends and lovers.  When he gets to me, Atlas says “Thanks for bringing him here; thanks for helping him heal!”  I embrace and kiss Atlas and say, “Of course!”  And I realize I’m crying.  “Don’t cry, Clark!” says Atlas. “He will always love you too!”

Everyone but Hermes is in tears.  We are overwhelmed with emotion.  Herc says, “I don’t want to leave you” several times, but then he looks at Atlas and says, “But I must!”  And everyone nods.  Iolaus wants to know if Herc wants his club.  Hermes says, “Don’t worry; he will always have one,” and a golden club appears in his hand.

Hermes gestures for Herc and Atlas to follow him into a brilliant golden light.  Herc turns back and says, “I love you all!” and all of us, crying, say we love him.  But he puts his arm on Atlas’ shoulders, as Atlas puts his arm on Herc’s shoulders, and Herc hefts his golden club.  Herc and Atlas only have eyes for each other as they walk into the golden light.

And then the light vanishes.

All of us old guys can’t stop crying.  We huddle together with arms around each other’s shoulders and let the tears fall.  The young studs look at us in amazement.  I gesture for them to join the group.  “He loved you too,” I say, and all the young studs start to cry as well.

It’s hard, giving up a love, a dream, a hero of men.  The young studs come to our aid.  Philemon asks if he can get us some wine.  Nikos nods, so Philemon and Danaos run into the house and bring out a jug of wine and some cups.  Then Acestes and Talos ask me where I found the boar I killed the previous day.  I point up the hill and over to the right.  They get Philemon to bring his bow, and to get Helios’ bow and a quiver of arrows—and the three studs are off, looking for a boar.  I smile, realizing that they’re becoming the parents.

While they are gone, Danaos refills our cups as we all sit down at the table in the farmyard.  We start sharing stories about Herc.  Alcaeus and Helios talk about the first time they met Herc, back in Thebes—how they instantly knew that they loved him, even though they already loved each other.  I talk about ogling his perfect young body from the tree outside the palace wall—and how I got whipped because I threw him when we wrestled—and how Herc came to me and sucked my cock later that night.

Atticus and Nikos remember fighting the Spartans long ago—the attack that made them decide to leave Greece for a journey that would take them across Libya to the Garden of the Hesperides.  Nikos starts to cry as he remembers when Herc was captured—and how Atlas yelled and pleaded that they rescue Herc immediately—but how Atticus devised a plan for rescue.  Then Atticus starts to cry as he remembers Atlas being quiet as they rescued Herc, brought him outside the prince’s castle and rode west.  And how Herc finally came to his full strength and rolled big boulders down on the prince’s soldiers.

The stories pile up.  The tears dry up.  The stories are about love and fond memories.  And by the time Talos, Acestes and Philemon return with a big boar, everyone feels a lot better.  Danaos whispers to his brothers, “Have I got stories to tell you tonight!”  Alcaeus and I take the boar to the fireplace; I gather some wood and start the fire, then blow on it to make it hotter so the beast roasts faster.

It’s only midday when the boar is done and Alcaeus and I bring it over to the courtyard and start carving up the beast.  But it feels much later.  I guess losing your love makes you tired.  

But our meal is good.  Alcaeus says the young studs should have more of a voice in how the farm is run.  Acestes says, “Thanks, Dad, but you and Atticus have been doing great.”  Then he looks around at his brothers and says, “I do think we’d like to hunt boar more often!”  Everyone chuckles.  Alcaeus says, “Go for it!”

Soon Atticus is asking Philemon if he wants to learn about how to keep track of the farm’s expenses.  And Nikos asks Danaos if he’d like to learn more about the olive grove and the vineyard.  Alcaeus tells Talos and Acestes how Herc and Atlas used to plow the field across the road.  The farm is getting a new team.

As evening falls, Iolaus asks Alcaeus if he can prepare a horse for him—and a strap to hold the club.  Of course Alcaeus can—where is Iolaus going?  “To Thebes.  I think it’s time the city built a temple to its greatest son.”  Everybody nods.

“Don’t worry,” he says, “I won’t tell them about the farm.  That will be your secret.  I’ll make up some story about Hercules falling in love with some woman from Aetolia or some place, or fighting a centaur or something—the more elaborate the story, the more likely people will believe it!”  And everyone chuckles.

After a long day, we pair up—Iolaus and I go to Herc’s room.  As we go in, we look at each other; Iolaus says, “I don’t want to cry but I do.”  I say, “I think we can.  I’m not Herc, but if you need a shoulder—“ and he puts his head on my shoulder and lets the tears fall.  We cuddle and tell stories about Herc for hours.  We fall asleep in each other’s arms—two friends and lovers of Herc.

In the morning, Alcaeus ties some leather straps together for Herc’s club; Iolaus hugs and kisses everyone and gets on his horse and heads west toward Thebes.

Then it’s my turn to go.  Quiet tears are falling down my face.  I hug and kiss everyone—but especially Alcaeus and Helios, my two oldest friends.  Talos wants me to stay longer.  “But, my young stud,” I say, “I have a whole life back in my time—and a lover who is as smart as Atticus and as strong as you.”  “Wow,” says Talos, “That must be some stud!”  “He is.”

My goodbyes done, I leap into the air and wave as I head west toward Olympia.  I land behind the trees where I stashed my uniform days ago under a big boulder.  I roll the boulder and put on my uniform.  Then I jump into the sky and speed around the world about a thousand times.

I smile as I get back to Metropolis.  I’ve gotten pretty good at this time-travel thing!  And there on the roof of my apartment building, someone is waiting for me.  But it’s not Bruce.  It’s Dick.

“Did you have a good time?”

“Of course—hard to let go.  Herc was taken up to Olympus.”

“So that really happened?”

“Yes, but not the way the myths have it.  Where’s Bruce?”

“He’s upstate and he needs your help.”

“So,” I say as I pick up Robin, “Let’s go!”

The End