Natural Nathan, part 4 - Noisy Neighbors

Ultrabeef

“Hey babe, you finally made it home!” Tyler brushed his longish brown hair out if his eyes and smiled warmly as his exhausted boyfriend Ethan entered the apartment door.  Ethan, a short, stocky, black guy with horn rimmed glasses was still wearing his maroon scrubs from the pharmacy he worked at.  He looked completely spent.  “Yeah, I made babe…just barely” Ethan kissed Tyler on the lips (once the tall lanky Tyler lowered his head to Ethan’s shorter height).  “I can’t wait to jump in the shower and just go to sleep” Ethan sighed.  “Wha…what?” Tyler stammered, his entire body registering his disappointment.  Tyler had taken the day off from his job as a stylist at the hair salon to make a special anniversary dinner for Ethan and it seemed like Ethan, in his exhausted state, had completely forgotten.  “Oh…dang, sorry babe.  I forgot about our anniversary.  I’ve just been slammed at work lately, and…” Ethan trailed off as he looked into the heartbroken face of his adorable twink boyfriend.  

Ethan and Tyler had started dating in high school after meeting in Drama Club (where else)? And they had maintained their relationship through college and the start of their careers.  But lately things had been getting strained in their once beautiful relationship.  Work, life, stress had all gotten in the way.  Tyler had planned this special anniversary dinner for Ethan in a last ditch attempt to salvage things.  Ethan wanted to save their relationship too and knowing how much this evening meant to Tyler he steeled himself for the long night ahead.  “Sorry, babe.  What’s for dinner? I’m starving!” Ethan forced a grin.  Tyler lit up with excitement and love.  “I…I’m making a roast chicken, your favorite, but it’s not ready yet.  Sit down on the sofa and I’ll bring you a drink”.  Ethan flopped down on the sofa as Tyler scurried back into the small apartment kitchen in his “Kiss the Cook” apron.  Ethan lay back on the sofa and closed his eyes for a moment when suddenly a loud bang shattered the silence. “What the..?” Ethan sat up on the couch as a series of bangs continued followed by the sound of deep grunting and low moans.  As Tyler swished back into the room with a fruity cocktail and a charcuterie platter another louder thud knocked a picture off the wall.  “What the fuck is going on?” Ethan stood up from the sofa incensed.  “Oh…um…I think that’s our neighbor next door…um having sex?” Tyler sheepishly replied, his cute pale cheeks turning red.  “That dumb muscle-head Lukas Daren?  Fuck him!” Ethan was getting more and more angry.  After a long hard day at work he just wanted a quiet evening at home with his boyfriend.  A nice romantic dinner, maybe some Netflix and chill.  But instead he had to listen to the dumb German bodybuilder who lived next door plowing some chick.  Just then another loud thud, moan, and crash shook the apartment. “Fuck this! I’m going to say something” Ethan angrily stormed toward the door.  “Just let it go babe.  Have some charcuterie and your cocktail. Plus dinner is almost ready.” Tyler weakly called after Ethan.  But he had seen that look in Ethan’s eyes before, determined passion, and knew his pleas were pointless.  Ethan saw an injustice and he planned right it.  “Don’t worry.  I’ll be right back.  I’m gonna give that big lunk a piece of my mind”.  

Ethan stormed out of the apartment door and right to his next door neighbor’s door.  Ethan & Tyler had only met their neighbor Lukas Daren once when be had first moved in.  The big, blond German fitness model was certainly some welcome eye candy in  their building but they rarely saw him around.  Ethan angrily pounded on Lukas’ door and put his hands on his hips.  Ethan didn’t want trouble but he was determined to have a quiet evening at home with Tyler.  Ethan could hear the banging and grunting stop after his second round of knocking and the sound of heavy footsteps coming toward the door.  Suddenly the apartment door was yanked open and Ethan found himself standing face to pec with a mountain of muscle. “Yah? Vhat do you vant?” the massive German growled.  Lukas was much, much bigger than Ethan remembered.  Lukas was wearing a tiny pink thong and a short white silky robe that did nothing to cover this freakishly huge body.  His hairline seemed to be receding fairly severely and his face and chest was covered with bad acne.  His stomach protruded with abs still visible on his big muscle belly.  “Jesus, what happened to this guy? Steroids much?” Ethan thought to himself, taken aback at the hulking man before him.  

Ethan was undeterred, “look, I live next door and my boyfriend and I are trying to have a nice quiet evening at home.  So can you keep it down over here?” Lukas just stared at him dumbly for a minute before letting out a loud, hearty laugh.  “What’s so funny you big muscle head?” Ethan was furious, and he definitely didn’t appreciate being laughed at. “Jesus Lukas, who the fuck is it?” a deep rich voice called from inside the apartment.  “Yeah, come on dude.  I’m not done eating out that sweet ass!” another deep voice purred.   Suddenly Ethan, who had been so confident, was scared.  Lukas glared at Ethan, his smile turning into a devious, evil grin.  Lukas grabbed Ethan by the neck of his scrubs and yanked him into the apartment, slamming the door.  “Hey guys, zis dumb fuck vants us to be quiet so he and his pussy boyfriend can make out in peace!” Lukas growled as he threw Ethan roughly onto the cum stained and broken sofa.  “Oh really?” another huge muscle dude strode out of the bedroom wearing only tattered black boxer briefs.  “Sounds like this fucker needs to be taught a lesson, don’t you think?” a third muscle beast appeared behind the first guy.  He was completely naked and his tiny dick was dribbling gizz down his leg.  

Ethan realized that he was is big trouble.  Tyler had been right, he should have just left well enough alone.  Now here is was in his neighbor’s apartment with three massive muscle freaks threatening him.  “Yah! Dis little fucker called me a muscle head.  I tink he needs to see what being a muscle head is all about” — hold him down boys”. Nate and Zack (the other two muscle brutes) grabbed Ethan and held him tightly in their grip.  There was no way Ethan could escape, they were just too big and strong.  Lukas returned from the bedroom with a syringe filled with purple liquid.  “Dis will teach you to not run your big mouth!” Lukas laughed.  “No…please! Whatever you’re thinking of doing…please don’t!” Nate & Zack laughed as Lukas up-capped the syringe and jabbed it into Ethan’s chest emptying it. “Ughhh! Fuck! What did you just inject me with?!” Ethan moaned.  “I…I…don’t feel so good!” Ethan clutched his chest as Nate and Zack let go of him.  Lukas grinned “it’s time for za show boys!”  Ethan grunted as a strange sensation overtook him.

Tyler heard the apartment door open and then slowly close.  “Hey babe! I guess you gave our neighbor a piece of your mind — it’s quiet over there. You’re just in time. Dinner is rea…” Tyler walked into the family room carrying the platter with the roast chicken and trailed off as he saw Ethan standing there.  The shock of Ethan’s appearance caused him to drop the entire platter onto the floor.  “Wha?  Eth? Ethan? Is that you? Wha? What happened?”

Ethan stood there in front of Tyler looking very, very different than when he left the apartment earlier.  Ethan was still the same 5’5” in height but he looked to be three times as wide.  His jaw was wide and covered with stubble, his hair was thinning on the top of his head. Two immense pecs jutted from his body, they were covered in hair and strained his scrubs to the breaking point.  This huge muscle cleavage sat on top of a tremendous muscle gut.  The hairy distended abs hung out from under his shirt causing it to ride up like a crop top.  Ethan’s arms were massive and covered with thick veins.  His huge arms and hairy forearms hung away from his body as his arms were supported by his wide, thick lats.  Ethan’s legs had torn through his scrubs as thick mocha muscle peeked through the large tears.  Ethan’s dick was hanging out of the fly of his scrubs, half hard and leaking precum — still big but smaller than it had been before the transformation.

“Ethan! What the fuck did he do to you?!” Tyler cried hysterically.  “I…I’m bigger now” Ethan mumbled dumbly in is much deeper, richer bass.  “No shit!” Tyler whined, “I’m calling 911, we need to get you to a doctor and have that asshole arrested!” Tyler whipped out his cell phone frantically.  “No. Don’t do that babe” Ethan grabbed Tyler’s cellphone from his hand and crushed it with his powerful grip. “Eth…Ethan?! Why did you…?” “I was always such a little fuckin nerd.  But now, I’m so big…and strong…and powerful.  I mean, fuck! Look at me.” Ethan raised his arms into a sick double bicep pose causing his scrub shirt to tear down the sides.  “Ethan…this isn’t you.  This isn’t right.  I need to get you some help. Change you back.”  Tyler was getting more and more hysterical.  Ethan ripped off the remnants of the shirt revealing his hairy, acne covered pecs and gut in their full glory.  “Fuck Tyler.  Look at me.  Don’t you like all this beef?” Ethan grabbed Tyler’s wrist and placed it on his warm, hard hairy pec.  Tyler felt the full, striated muscle and massaged it gently.  “Yeah!” Ethan moaned, “more. That feels nice babe”. Tyler lowered his face and nuzzled Ethan’s thick pecs, running his tongue across Ethan’s nipple and feeling the girth of his big bubble gut.  “Ugghh…fuck yes!” Ethan purred in his deep bass.  “Yeah, oh fuck Tyler.  I can’t wait to be a big muscle couple” Tyler immediately pulled off of Ethan’s pecs.  “Wha…what do you mean?” Tyler mumbled weakly.  “The bros next door gave me a dose for you too babe” Ethan grinned an evil smile as he pulled a syringe out of back pocket and uncapped it.  “Are you fucking crazy?!” Tyler screamed with the realization of what Ethan intended.  “Come on babe.  You’ll be so hot once you’re huge” Ethan grinned, his dick getting harder at the thought of skinny, pale Tyler growing big muscles.

Tyler was completely in a panic, as he realized that he couldn’t get past Ethan and out the apartment door. Tyler ran to the bedroom and locked the door, then locked himself in the master bathroom.  “Come on babe.  You can’t escape, you know that.” Ethan purred, “but it’s sexy when you play hard to get”.  Tyler didn’t know what to do.  He was trapped.  His phone was destroyed and there was no way out.  His only change was to try reasoning with Ethan.  I mean, sure Ethan’s body was surging with testosterone and steroids but it was still sweet little Ethan deep inside.  Cautiously Tyler unlocked the bathroom door and then the bedroom door as well.  The apartment was eerily silent.  As Tyler crept down the hallway toward the family room he still couldn’t see Ethan anywhere. Tyler started to make a beeline to the apartment door and freedom when a deep voice growled behind him.  “There you are, sexy” Tyler turned around and gulped.  Ethan was standing there, totally naked in all if his bloated muscular glory.  “Going somewhere babe?” Ethan purred.  “Um…Eth…Ethan, just…um…let me go…ok?” Tyler stammered inching closer to the door.  Having made it to the door Tyler quickly yanked it open only to come face to face with three huge bodybuilders. “Where the fuck you think you going little man?” the Latino bodybuilder growled shoving Tyler back into the apartment and slamming the door.  Tyler tripped backwards from the powerful shove and right into Ethan.  He felt a sharp prick and a stinging pain in his rear.  “There…all done babe.  You’ll see how it feels in a minute” Ethan grinned.  Tyler watched in horror as Ethan tossed the empty syringe aside.  Realizing that he had been injected with the same formula as Ethan and the other guys, Tyler panicked and ran back into the bedroom and locked the door.

Tyler stared at himself in the full length mirror on the bedroom wall as a queasy, sickening feeling overtook him.  “You feelin it yet babe?” Ethan rumbled from the other side of the bedroom door.  “Ughh…shit!” Tyler moaned as his entire body was racked with pain.  As Tyler watched in horror he saw his shoulders start to expand stretching his black polo shirt tighter across them. His jaw was starting to widen as well, turning inti a real lantern jaw as brown stubble spread across it.  Suddenly Tyler noticed a swelling in his chest, he reached up an felt two mounds of muscle swelling under his polo.  “Uuuuhhh…fuck…” Tyler whimpered at the sensation of his swelling muscle tits.  Tyler could see his hair thinning on the top of his head while it grew longer in front covering his eyes, he brushed it aside to see that his arms were now almost bursting out of his polo.  Thick purple veins covered his porcelain skin as big thick biceps and triceps stretched his shirt sleeves thinner and thinner.  Tyler’s attention was now taken up by his swelling legs.  Thick, muscular quads were ripping open his black skinny jeans.  Tyler could feel his underwear being pulled tight by his swelling ass.  Two big globes of hard muscle caused his boxers to shred open.  Tyler’s shirt gave way at almost the same instant as his freakishly huge chest, arms, shoulders, and lats demanded freedom. Tyler watched in fascination as his thin midsection grew thick with muscle.  First a six pack, then more striations, then finally a swollen muscular belly that hung from his brawny frame.  Tyler looked back at his reflection in the mirror, his thicker neck and longer hair gave him the appearance more of a medieval warrior than a hair stylist.  Hair sprouted across his mammoth pecs and arms along with terrible acne blemishing his pale skin and formerly flawless face.  Tyler looked at the hideous muscular hulk he had become and moaned deeply “Oh fuck Ethan! What the fuck did you do to me?” Tyler opened the door and Ethan gasped at what he saw. Instead if his former twink boyfriend Ethan saw his new and improved bodybuilder boyfriend staring back at him.  “Holy fuck Tyler!” Ethan moaned, taking in the huge bloated stud in front of him.  “How do you feel?” Ethan purred running his hands along Tyler’s hard hairy pecs.  “So, fucking strong…so big…so…sexy” Tyler whimpered in a deep bass.  “You got that right babe!” Ethan purred as he cupped Tyler’s shrunken cock in his hand.  “Oh fuck!” Tyler moaned, “I love so much” “Happy Anniversary, stud” Ethan whispered into Tyler’s ear before the two started grabbling with each other’s huge bodies.

Meanwhile, next door, as Lukas, Zack, and Nate continued their orgy, loud bangs and deep guttural grunts could be heard coming from Ethan & Tyler’s apartment.  “Don’t you just hate noisy neighbors?” Lukas laughed as Zack took his dick into his mouth while Nate plowed him from behind.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...