Stepdad Growth. Finale added 7-13

bbmikenj

Why do i feel Max's father will be a real challenge for our guy? I expext the dude bigger and ready for someone that can take it.

Jack is finalle here. The anticipation for that reunion is HUGE

• Like 3

Awesome as usual! That was a great twist with the wife announcing she met a count in Italy. Several us were wondering what her reaction would be to her greatly enlarged, super strong, very confident husband when she got home and whether Charlie would even still be interested in her. Now, that seems like it's off the table. And although there was a little bit of foreshadowing around Charlie meeting up with Max's dad (he was thinking of him and had to pull himself back when pounding Max), it's still a good turn of events that Max's dad is going to show up really soon. I am super excited to see if he is indeed a challenge for Charlie, or if he is no match for our hero. It's great that Jack is back from Iceland too. Charlie needs something to take his mind off all this family drama, and it will be interesting to see how Max reacts to him being around as both work and sort of romantic rival.

30 minutes ago, bbmikenj said:

He was lifting shirtless, and sweat was rolling off him in rivulets and made his dark tan glisten and his dark chest hair curl into ringlets. The gym smelled of his college jock musk.

Okay I may be switching to Team Max after this one. Fuck.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Spring Break GIF by HBO

what a finale.

I am happy everyone is living their lives as they want to and how things had changed for everyone.

He never thought he would become the alpha and noone took him serious but now he commands, he guides. He is and alpha.

Thank you for giving us another great piece.

• Like 1