Big Rick's Place Part 2

elf1961

Some people have asked for a part 2 so here it is. Enjoy.

Big Rick's Place Part 2

After Jesse's incredible show of strength I couldn't wait to see what was next. He easily carried me in one hand into the bedroom and after kissing me, sat me on the bed.

"Yeah, your grandpa is gonna show you what he can do," Jess said. "I hope you're ready for this. Most guys faint. Usually just after they cum! hehehe..."

He sat down next to me and I stood up facing him. His giant cock was almost flaccid, but not quite. I stroked his massive hairy pecs and felt his biceps which he willingly flexed into 38" peaks. My cock was rock hard.

"Mmmm. You like that, son? You like feeling these massive guns? That turns me on." I could feel his cock rising between my thighs and inching upward toward my eager ass. "Women love it when I do this." And his cock pressed upward more until it was pressing against my asshole and then the monster python lifted me off the ground. As my feet left the floor I grabbed onto his huge hairy shoulders to steady myself.

"Oh, fuck!" I called out. Jesse just smirked.

"That's just the beginning of my little show," he said. Then he stood up and I was completely suspended by the power of his monster manhood. He started flexing his cock over and over lifting me up and down with his sheer sexual power and prowess. He wandered around the room with me sitting on just the head of his cock for at least 10 minutes.

"Okay! Let's do this." he said. He lifted me off his cock and set me down. Then he went to a closet and pulled out a set of chains and weights. There had to be over 500lbs in weights and chains combined. Then he carefully put the chains through the weights and started wrapping the chains and weights around his massive pole. Then he tightened the chains and the giant man stood there. "Watch this." he said.

He started flexing his cock and hit a double bicep pose. He poured power into his cock which was initially held down by the weights, but soon it rose and stretched out even further, getting thicker and thicker.

"MORE FUCKING POWER!!! MORE COCK!!!" he grunted as his hairy musclecock lifted the chains and weights until they were starting to smack up against his chest. "MORE POWER!!! STRONGEST FUCKING COCK ON THE PLANET!!!" the weights clanked and the chains started to groan. The power in this giant 85 year old man's monster cock was actually busting the chains. One by one they snapped by the sheer strength and growing thickness in his power pole.

"YEAH!!! BUSTIN' THESE CHAINS FOR YOU, SON!!!" And soon the weights started to fall away from the chains and clattered to the floor in a heap. His cock was at least 22" long now and purple from the work of busting steel chains, and it was harder than steel itself! He stood there with his hands on his hips and just smiled. Precum was dripping from the massive head of his dick.

"COME AND WORSHIP GRANDPA'S COCK!" he commanded. I went over and knelt in front of this mammoth power pole and grabbed it with both hands and licked and stroked the length of it, groaning all the time. "YEAH, YOU LOVE THAT MONSTER MAN MEAT! YOU WANT ME TO FUCK YOU? YOU wANT GRANDPA'S MUSCLECOCK IN YOUR BOY PUSSY?"

'Yes, Sir!" I said. "I want to feel that muscle deep inside me.

"Let me pump up my arms first." Jesse grabbed a set of 250lb dumbells and started curling. 10 - 20 - 40 - 60 - 100 curls and his face was getting red as his biceps swelled to over 39" of mountainous muscle. He dropped the weights and came over to me, his cock still completely rock hard and pulsing. He bent his knees and picked me up on his cock. He grabbed some lube and worked the lube and a finger into my ass. His fingers were bigger than most men's cocks. Then he lifted me high in the air and as he lowered me onto the huge head of his cock he kissed me deep - his mustache all over my lips, my hands all over his shoulders and biceps. Then he entered me and the feeling was incredible.

"Grandpa's fucked a lot of hot holes, boy! I know how to use this fucking monster." He lowered me further and further on his cock and then he let go and I was completely impaled on the giant rod. He just pistoned his cock slowly into me and the feeling was incredible. The he grabbed the weights again and started curling while he continued his fuck. I was his fuck toy and I loved it. He put the weights down again and hit a double bicep. "YEAH!!! HOIST YOURSELF UP AND DOWN ON THAT POLE, SON!!! YOU'RE MAKING GRANDPA FEEL FUCKIN' GREAT!"

I did as I was told, holding onto his mountainous flexed biceps and pulling myself up and down on his shaft. My cock rubbed against his 8 pack hairy abs and soon I knew I was gonna shoot.

"Grandpa! I'm gonna cum!" I shouted.

"YEAH!!! DO IT FOR ME, BOY!! SHOOT YOUR CUM ON ME AND CLAMP THAT ASS ON MY MUSCLECOCK!!!"

I shot all over his abs and my ass contracted around him.

"OH, FUCK YES!!! GRAMPS IS GONNA SHOOT DEEP IN THAT BOY PUSSY!!!" He kissed me deep and wrapped his massive arms around me, pulling me into his hairy pecs as he shot load after load deep in my boy pussy.

He stood there holding me, his still rock hard cock inside me until he took me to the bed and lay me down slowly pulling his massive length out. We lay there with him cradling me.

"Did your grandpa do good?" he asked.

I just laughed. "And then some," I said.

"Good. 'Cause I want to do even more freaky things for you, son."

He kissed me again and we fell asleep.

• Like 21
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...