Fitting In (Final part added)

noname

15 hours ago, Kymuscleboy said:

What an absolutely lovely story! The growth scenes were really hot, and it's interesting to see things from the perspective of a guy who doesn't necessarily want the muscle growth. Then the ending was wonderful with him finding love. Also it was a bit eye opening to think about a blind person appreciating muscle, as I usually think about it from the visual angle rather than what it feels like. That was a really neat take on the genre. My only question is who was the guy on the bus and the bathroom??? Now that our narrator has embraced his curse (what I would consider a gift), I would love to see him go back to his office and find the guy. 😁 However, it was also mysterious how he remained unseen.

Thanks for writing a great story!

Lovely to get such detailed (and positive) feedback. Many thanks!

Also, concerning the guy - or guys? - on the bus and at work: If anyone feels like writing a story from their perspective that's fine by me ... 

• Like 1