My boyfriend is a weremuscle - Prologue

thisba

I am french native speaker, for a long time I have been reading all your stories with delight.  And I wanted to get started.  Feel free to correct me and leave me your comments to make me want to continue. Let’s start:

My Boyfriend Is A Weremuscle – Prologue 

My name is Kyle, I’m going to tell you my story. Even if it’s hard to believe, everything is true.

Let’s start by the beginning, 5 years ago, when I met Him.

I just began a new job as receptionist at the policeman office, in a little city from Texas. And I saw him, Officer Ethan Delcourt, a beautiful 27 years old. He’s not very tall, measuring 1,79m, but he’s pure muscles French born hunk, weighting 95kg.. It was hard to get my eyes off him. His hairy big pecs lifting his tight shirt, and defined arms compressed into the sleeves of his uniform… made me instantly hard. I immediately thought he can’t be gay or interested by me. I’ve always been sporty myself, more a swimmer body, 1,78m 74kg, but smooth. 

Against all odds, we fell in love very quickly. And once month later, I moved in with him. He was the man of my dreams and everything was perfect. I got used to take care him, and the house, washing machines, ironing… By dint of taking care the laundry I just noticed one strange thing: regularly some of his clothes or uniforms disappeared and he kept buying new ones. I didn’t say anything, our story was so much a fairy tale for me.

All his teammates sense that he is lonely.  He alone solves the investigations and arrests the most dangerous criminals.  The captain often sends him alone on dangerous business, and each time he gets the honors.  He is the hero of the police station... and at the same time a mystery for all.  Even for me, who lives every day with him.

At home he is the perfect boyfriend, protective, attentive. He likes a lot show off his big muscles and strip for me. His pecs are perfect pillows to sleep on.

I have always assumed my homosexuality while remaining very masculine.  I am versatile and with him I learn to become a real passive. I have never seen a man so demanding sex, several times a day he begs me.  I wonder how he was doing when he was single… I had to get used to the size of his excessive member… but what a pleasure every time. I doubted very much that I would manage to take inside me his enormous 23cm shaft. Can you imagine how long it is and it’s quite as wide as a coke can? He always seeds me and cum so much and keep all inside my hole.

Few years after, we’re still together and I think I'm lucky he chose me. I know all his secrets and knows mines… In this diary I’m going to tell you how I discovered his gift.  And this special day I understood why he prefers working alone. Just promise me never to reveal it.

To be continued if you want to…

• Like 16
  • Upvote 1