Friend Request (chapters 1 - 4) 10/09/22

MrMuscleLover12

Chapter 4: Adam's epic

Luke's vision tumbled through the whiteness of Adam's power. All around him were sounds and noises of all kinds; loud blaring horns, animal-like screeching, crowds, shattering glass, then suddenly just the gentle rustling of wind through trees. The white void began to give way to color. A bit of blue, and bit of green, and bit of everything. Like an oil painting slowly taking on a more solid, defined form. Soon Luke found himself standing in on a dirt road. Or rather he felt like he was standing on a dirt road. He looked down to see no legs of his own. No hands appeared before his face when we raised them. He was just a conscience, and awareness, a pair of eyes with no physical form. He was just an observer. 

Luke suddenly noticed a man, pacing by himself, observing the sky with intent. He was middle aged, a noticeable graying tinge in his hair. He was dressed...like a...Luke wanted to say "a roman"? A toga-style outfit with leather bound sandles. He was still gazing at the sky above him, seemingly restless, fiddling with what Luke now saw as a small hourglass in his hands. 

BOOM! Both Luke and the man jumped (even though Luke knew deep down that he was in no actual danger). Both of them looked up to see something slice through the clouds, parting them perfectly to create a massive V. It streaked across the sky, dispersing the clouds as it went, before changing its trajectory completely and heading straight for the two of them!

Another, though quieter, BOOM was made when the titan from the sky landed with tremendous force onto the dirt road. A shockwave of pure force caused the roman man to stumble a little, while nearby trees shook and swayed. He was a vision! A teenage Adam, no more than sixteen by the looks of him. His bare feet had smashed the surface of the road, with lightning like cracks emanating from the points of his feet's impacts. His flawlessly tanned, smooth, picturesque skin wrapped tightly around flared calves and pumped quads. A toga of his own covered his midsection, teasing Luke with the act of hiding the pure perfection that hid underneath. His arms were exposed though; two mighty twin biceps above forearms that have more muscularity in them together than Luke had seen in more other bodybuilders. 

Everything was proportionate, everything was symmetrical, all of it perfectly defined and ripped. Adam here was about half the size of his current self. But his face was almost the exact same! Youthful of course, beautiful, blemish free like the rest of him, with a shaped jawline and heart-stopping blue eyes, all topped with a head of lush brown locks. Adam stretched his neck, flaring his traps in doing so.

"How was that father? A new record?" ask the teenage Adam. He began walking towards the man, evidently his bare feet unbothered by the loose stones and gravel on the road beneath. In fact, Luke distinctly saw one sizeable stone disappear under one of Adam's feet, only to reappear after he stepped away as a flattened, uneven disc made of dirt. 

"Three and a half turns of the hourglass my son! From here to Alexandria! Extraordinary!" said the man, taking Adam's head in his hands and kissing his son on his forehead. They were of equal height, though Luke was sure the Adam had at least half an inch. 

"Ugh! Still not fast enough! The other gods can do the same journey in less than half an hourglass!" said Adam, channeling his frustration by tearing a big toe through the surface of the road, carving out a small, inch-deep trench. "Patience Aemilius! Most of the other gods aren't sixteen!" laughed the man. Aemilius? Luke guessed that Adam probably wasn't the most common name back in what was apparently...thousands of years ago?! 

"Yeah, I know. I guess I'm just impatient" mused Adam/Aemilius, casually hovering up a few inches above the road, aimlessly floating in circles, slowly around his father. "Silly trait really to have when you're an immortal" he said, looking dejected and down. "Don't fret my son. You will have all the time in existence to become as powerful as you want" said Adam's father, reaching up to cup his son's cheek, smiling warmly at him. Adam smirked. "Yeah...well, enough training for today. Wanna go for another flight!" said Adam, suddenly full of energy again, flexing both biceps with their flaring, split peaks. "Hang on a moment Aemilius! I didn't say..." was all Adam's father could say before his son grabbed his waist, hoisted him up into his chest, and shot up into the sky. 

Suddenly, the scene around Luke dissolved and changed.

A house. Primitive, made of wood, stone, and clay. Rectangular. Sparsely furnished. No windows; only a doorway, and a hole in the roof. Both Adam and his dad were there. It was raining outside. Luke could hear the muffled sounds of thunder. White light was shining forth from Adam's body, specifically his pecs. The entire of the house's interior was illuminated thanks to him. He was floating crossed legged in midair, while his father sat on a woven wicker-style stool. A small fire crackled between them. ZZZZZZZ! Adam shot some laser vision at it to strengthen the flames. "Why don't the gods stop this storm?" asked Adam. "Not all things should be stopped by the gods" responded his father. Both men still looked the same age. Both were shirtless. Adam's pecs, eight pack, obliques, and rippling back were on full display. His father was mortally average. Adam's body was tanned, toned, and free from any skin markings. Adam's father most certainly could not say the same.

Their peaceful time together was abruptly ended by the blaring sound of stone cracking and the ground shaking. Adam's father cried out in fear, while Adam remained mostly unperturbed. A simple gesture from Adam's hand encased his father in a protective, faint, blueish force field. Luke looked up to see the entire root of the housing being raised into the air, as if some invisible force was ripping it off and floating it upwards. "Hey Aemilius!" said a being of absolute masculine beauty. Hovering in the air, his hand slightly outstretched, telekinetically holding up the detached roof. Another teenage god, as muscular and as perfectly defined as Adam. Despite the rain (which was now pouring down loudly with the roof no longer muffling it sound), this young god was completely dry. 

"Hey Okeyo!" said Adam, flying up to hover level with this other god. He was clearly happy to see him. They hugged in midair, their muscular, naked torsos pressing against one another. Adam was clearly unbothered by his friend tearing the roof off his house, unlike his dad who was still breathing heavenly from fright, raindrops pinging softly on the force field. 

"There are worship celebrations happening all across the African plains right now! Wondering if you'd be interest in joining in? Plenty of mortals who can't wait to get their hands on some godly calves and quads!" said Okeyo, raising an eyebrow cheekily. Adam chuckled. "Why not! My muscles could always do with a massage" he said. Adam turned in midair and looked down at his dad. "I'm heading to Africa for the rest of the day father. I'll be back tomorrow evening" he said. "Of course! Have fun son!" called Adam's dad, unable to speak over the rain as effortlessly as his son. "Hi Flaccus" said Okeyo, waving down to Adam's father. Flaccus waved back feebly, in awe of such power on display from such young beings. Okeyo lowered the roof and instantly reattached it. "Hey, is eh...Sudi going to be there?" asked Adam as they flew up into the storm clouds. Okeyo laughed. "Yes, your boyfriend will be there!" he said, laughing at Adam. "Ugh! he's not my boyfriend!" scoffed Adam.

The scene changed again.

Luke was now in the middle of a city. A massive metropolis. Without a doubt is must have been Athens. Temples of antiquity dotted the city's landscape. Luke was in the steps of one himself. Easily the biggest and most majestic. At the bottom of the steps were a line of soldiers, beyond them one of the biggest crowds Luke had ever seen. Millions, easily. At the top of the steps were some five dozen bodybuilder beings, all of them hovering at various heights. Adam was out in front.   

It was now at least a few years later. Adam was now clearly in his early twenties, much more like his present-day self. Still incredibly beautiful, more so than any human man could ever hope to be. Still as youthful looking as ever, just with a more worldly and intelligent look in his eyes. Luke also recognized Okeyo, similarly older too. Beneath the floating muscle gods were a small number of important looking mortal men. Their more elaborate style of dress indicated high rankings. Perhaps politicians? Amongst them was Flaccus. Time was not kind to a mortal like Flaccus. His son remained youthful, with a flawlessly built and sculpted physique, whereas Flaccus had aged noticeably. He was now elderly, with a walking stick for support. 

"With this crown, I bestow upon you the title of 'Aemilius: god of the mountains'" said one of the floating gods that Luke didn't recognize, his voice magnified by his own power. With a lazy wave of his hand, air particles and pure light itself began to twist and fold in time with the rhythmic movements of his fingers. Out of nothing, the god wove into existence an intricately designed, golden crown, complete with a large ruby at its front. He placed it on Adam's head. The crowds around the temple and across the city erupted into cheers. Adam smiled. 

The scene changed again.

"Perverts! Hedonists! Refusing the prayers of those they don't deem as satisfactory to their own desires! Just toying with us like we don't matter! I demand-"

ZZZZZZZZ! The shouting, angry human was instantly vaporized into a cloud of ash. The crowd around him quickly fell silently, and promptly prostrated themselves, bowing their foreheads down to the floor. Luke could see now that he was in a large, fantastically built, cathedral-sized chamber. At one end was a large crowd of now hushed and quivering humans. At the other end, a group of levitating gods. Amongst them was Adam. Out in front was a fully naked god, his eyes still glowing red. "Mortals don't make demands. They obey ours" said the red-eyed god in barely more than a whisper. "Tarquin, maybe we should..." that's all Adam got in before Tarquin shot a blast of laser vision at him. What had reduced a man to atoms, instead just annoyed Adam into silence. "Wow...that was dramatic" said Adam sarcastically, his body completely unbothered by the immense heat and power from the lasers. 

"These insects don't get to speak to us like this! We own them!" growled Tarquin. Adam floating closer to Tarquin, undoing the robes that he had tucked around his waist towel-style. They fell free, exposing Adam's perfect legs, ass, and foot long cock. Now as naked as Tarquin, Adam casually took hold of both their cocks in a single hand and began stroking them both. "Shhhhh my friend. There are less violent ways to subdue mortals" whispered Adam in a seductive voice. "I know, it's just I hate that they think they can speak to us like we're equals" bemoaned Tarquin. "Oh I know my sweet Tarquin. They can be so bad" whispered Adam, taking on a more playful baby voice. Tarquin couldn't help but smirk a little as Adam continued to stroke them both. "Is that a smile I see? A cute little smile?!" said Adam, upping his playfulness. "It's...okay, fine! Yes!" laughed Tarquin, caught between being furious and being turned on. 

"How about we calm you down just a little" said Adam, his tongue sliding into Tarquin's mouth. Tarquin responded with enthusiasm and passion. Down the other end of the chamber, the other gods were floating above the humans, the little mortals kneeling up to kiss their feet. 

The scene changed again.

"You see! They defy every order! No matter what any of us do, they keep choosing conflict and violence! Killing each other over disagreements as to which of us is the best!" said a god, frustrated and exhausted looking. 

Luke and about a hundred gods were all standing, walking, and sitting on a cloud, as if it was solid ground. So many of them! More than he had seen thus far! Luke could see Adam, Okeyo, Tarquin, and the god that had crowned Adam at his ceremony amongst the crowd. Below the cloud, over the edge of it, was an expansive ocean. Luke could clearly make out two fleets, both heading in the direction of the other. A war! The last few minutes before the clash between two naval fleets! 

"Who are they killing in the name for this time?" asked another god, bouncing his pecs as another deity sucked playfully on his nipples. "Me, apparently. And knock that off! It's distracting" said Okeyo. The two gods chuckled as they cuddled down in a reclining position together on the cloud. "Well then, why don't you end it?!" asked another god, floating down to land next to Okeyo. "Aemilius?" said Okeyo, turning to his friend. Adam shrugged his massive, cannonball shoulders, his traps bunching as he did. "You know the law. If they're doing it in your name, then it's your call" said Adam, taking his friends hand gently in his own. They shared a smile, before Okeyo kissed Adam on the lips. "Okay, if I must" said Okeyo, letting his hand fall gently from Adam's cheek down to his pecs and across his abs. 

Turing towards the fleets below, Okeyo raised his hand. Lightning leapt from his fingertips and came crashing down on the fleets below. A few dozen were destroyed, and without a doubt so were a hundred or so human lives. But both fleets immediately turned in opposite directions and began fleeing the god's wrath. Okeyo shot some more lightning down to the ocean, though he intentionally missed this time. Warning shots in a sense. "We can't keep doing this" said Adam. "Agreed" said Okeyo.

The scene changed. 

No visuals, just a voice as Luke fell through the white void once again. "Then it is agreed! We will...withdraw from human affairs. Live as we please. Not deal with the messiness of humanity and their ways. Endless conflict and a growing disregard for our authority" came a disembodied voice. The sound of a crowd, all male, cheering in agreement followed. The gods had agreed to cut formal ties with humans.

The scene changed.

Luke found himself floating not too high above a castle. On its grounds was a small stadium, where spectators were observing a jousting match between two knights. It was clearly over a thousand years later by now. 

"The purple one" said a voice to Luke's immediate left. Tarquin was placing his bet on the knight with the purple emblem hanging from his breastplate. "I think I'm going to have to go with Tarquin on this one" said Adam, floating just behind Tarquin and Luke. Adam wrapped his arms around Tarquin's waist and pulled him close. They were fully clothed from the waist down, but naked from the waist up. Adam bounced his pecs against Tarquin's rippling back. The chuckled together, and Adam began kissing Tarquin's neck. "What about you, Lysander?" asked Tarquin, closing his eyes to enjoy the pleasure of Arthur's kisses. Another god, floating to Luke's right, eyed the knights for a few seconds. Lysander was fully nude. "Well I suppose I'll bet on the green one then. Might as well get some friendly competition going!" he said. 

The knights jousted, and the purple knight won. "Of course" said Lysander, rolling his eyes. "Ha!" cried Tarquin, turning around to fully embrace Adam. They kissed passionately. Their tongues wrestled over their touching lips. They breathed into one another. BOOM! "What the-?!" said Adam, and he and Tarquin broke of their kissing to witness the stadium suddenly being crushed and compacted together. Mortals screamed in terror below them. "Ly! What are you doing?!" said Adam and Tarquin in unison. Lysander was telekinetically destroying the stadium. It was easy for him. "What?! I'm tired to losing these things. It gets boring" he said. Adam and Tarquin combined their telekinesis and quickly put an end to Lysander's misbehavior. "You're 248 years old Ly! Too old for tantrums!" said Adam. Lysander rolled his eyes again.

The scene changed. 

"I suppose it was bound to happen at some point" sighed Adam. He and Okeyo were sitting outside a small cafe in what looked like early 1900s Paris. Fully clothed in the fashion of the era, the sat their holding hands and sipping on coffee cups that kept refilling themselves. "Will you visit me?" asked Okeyo. "Of course! Any galaxy cultivated by you is worth a million visits!" said Adam, kissing Okeyo's hand. "But...do you think you'll ever return to Earth?" asked Adam. Okeyo sat back in his seat looking pensive. "The Earth and its people are dying. Slowly. There's not much of a future left here. Maybe a few more centuries? But the quality of those centuries...I don't know" he said. "Yeah, you're probably right. Humankind had so much potential" said Adam. 

Okeyo shrugged. "Maybe the new human races we create on other worlds will fare better" he said, with an optimistic tone. "Under your guidance, and the guidance of other gods! I know they species will make an epic comeback!" said Adam, and the two of them clinked their cups together. "When do you think you'll leave?" asked Okeyo. "Oh I want to see how this place ends first! I just find myself needing to know, you know? Apparently, according to what Tarquin knows from reading a bunch of human minds, is that there's going to be a war soon. Big one!" said Adam. 

"Yeah, he said the same thing about that revolution here a few centuries back! All we got were some lousing beheadings! Tarquin built it up to sound like it was going to end the planet itself!" said Okeyo, chuckling as he made his coffee cup vanish with nothing more than a thought. Both gods stood up and hugged. They shared one more passionate kiss, before just holding each other by their waists. "One year! That's as long as I'm giving you before I visit your new galaxy!" joked Adam, and Okeyo laughed. "Fine! But no complaints when you get there and your guest planet is only five thousand degrees!" said Okeyo with a smile. "Deal" chuckled Adam, kissing Okeyo again. "I'll see you soon Aemil...I mean 'Adam'" said Okeyo as he floated up into the air above Adam and the other mortals whom they had telepathically influenced to not notice them in any way. "Soon, my friend" said Adam, floating up a few inches himself, but stopping to watch as Okeyo disappeared beyond the clouds.  

The scene changed.

"Ahhhhhh!" screamed teenage Luke as the truck swerved towards him! Believing it to be his lasts few moments on this Earth, Luke closed his eyes and braced for the end. Except it didn't end. Opening his eyes, Luke was blessed with the most beautiful sight he had ever seen. A man with the physique of champion bodybuilder. Yet even bigger, more beautiful, and clearly more powerful, for he was holding the entire truck over his head with one arm. Effortlessly. 

"You okay" asked the superhero. Luke just babbled. "Okay, I'll take that as a yes" said Luke's savior. Placing the truck back on the ground, Adam reached inside and lifted the driver out through the open window, holding the rather chubby man off the ground by his collar. "Remember nothing" said Adam, reaching into the mortal's mind and blanking his memory. Adam dropped the momentarily stunned man to the ground before telekinetically lifting Luke off the ground. "No! Please! Please don't hurt me" cried Luke as he squirmed helplessly in midair. "I'm not going to" said Adam, as he wiped Luke's memory too. 

Leaving them both on the ground in a daze, Adam lifted off and flew away. 

Luke felt himself being pulled backwards, as his surroundings dissolved away into nothing. He was in the white void once again, but definitely flying backwards, towards his beginning. The void vanished, and Luke was in his room once again with the naked Adam still cradling him in his arms. 

"So?" asked Adam, "any questions?". Luke nodded silently, wiping tears from his eyes.  

• Like 14
  • Upvote 3

That meeting gave me some Stefan Saves Elena from drawning vibes and i loved it.

Adams has lived for many many years and has seen so much and its full of experience i wonder what drew him to Luke after that meeting.

This.is spectacular!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1