Electro Muscular Stimulation

theredder

Part 1

My brother Aiden (19) and I (18) had always liked different things. I was athletic, outgoing, and popular, he was heavyset, reserved, and didn't have many friends. We weren't that close, though, we didn't fight much either. We saw even less of each other when he started college and spent all his time either studying, working, or in class. It didn't bother me none, I got free rein over the house so I could really enjoy my senior year of high school before it was my turn to go to college. I did notice, however, that my brother was starting "grow up" now that he'd started college. His face was thinning out, and the baggy shirts he wore to hide his belly fat were looking increasingly baggy on him.

I couldn't have been more blind. Last night I went by his room to ask him a question, I don't even remember what I wanted to ask him, but before I could knock or say anything, I saw that his door was slightly cracked. More than that, I could see that he was shirtless, something that was rare even in his own room, so I decided to look closer and see what was going on. As my eyes focused, my heart started to pound. My brother wasn't just shirtless, he was
muscular. He was sitting at his desk doing what looked to be homework with some kind of device on the table next to him, with wires and pads placed all over his entire body. It felt like I was seeing something I wasn't supposed to see, and I couldn't believe it as I watched what the machi

ne was doing to him. Every minute or so, the machine would beep, and every muscle on his body would ripple, tighten, and flex for about 30 seconds before relenting. It looked intense holding a flex like that for 30 seconds, but it barely seemed to phase him. After watching for a few minutes, I retreated to my room, unsure what to do or say, but the weight loss made sense now, and the muscle...clearly, he was getting the workout of his life while doing practically nothing!

image.jpeg.42f4598b3652585806c683edc40f1939.jpeg

• Like 21

Part 2

Eager to prove to myself that I didn't hallucinate, I started to check Aiden's door to see if he'd left it cracked again. Most of a week passed, and I was starting to get frustrated before I finally got another opportunity to see what was happening. Just like before, he was sitting at his desk, all wired up with the machine beeping every minute, muscles flexing on command. I knew of machines like this, but I thought they could only tone, not build muscle, yet here he was all jacked out. I watched, mesmerized, checking out my own brother. I couldn't help but be a little jealous, he was bigger and in better shape than I was, especially in his shoulders and pecs.

I watched as the machine beeped and his chest tightened, little dimples forming at the sides near his pits as the muscle swelled upwards and outwards in an impressive display. I wonder how long he's been doing this? I asked myself as it could have only been a few months, and yet he looked like he'd been bodybuilding for years. The cycle ended, and his chest relaxed, their weight sinking back down, pulled by gravity. I only gave myself a few minutes to watch, in that time, watching the machine work through 3 more cycles, his body rippling to life each time.

The next day I decided I'd investigate a little more closely. Waiting until Aiden had gone to work and sneaking into his room. Plain as day, the machine was sitting on his desk. It looked industrial, like the kind of thing you'd find in a doctor's office. That didn't stop me from turning it on, the touchscreen lighting up and displaying a list of options and preset programs. I decided to see what all the fuss was about, taking a few of the wires and placing them on my stomach as I'd seen on my brother. Searching through the selection, I eventually found a custom routine called "homework" and decided that's the one I wanted to try.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 1

Part 3

I soon regretted my choice as I felt the signal shoot through my abdomen, the muscles flexing in the most powerful contraction I'd ever felt. It was painful, and within seconds my abs started to burn. I hit the off button and was relieved as I felt my abs relax. I couldn't understand how my brother so casually did this on repeat for 30 seconds each while doing homework! I decided to see what else this thing had to offer and switched it back on, looking through the settings this time more carefully. It was quite advanced, containing many different options and settings, but quickly enough, I found a "beginner" training routine.

Hesitant, I started the routine, expecting pain; instead, I felt the same deep signal shoot through me, my abdominal wall flexing, but much, much less powerfully, the cycle only lasting a few seconds before breaking for 30 seconds. I felt pathetic. This was all I could take when my brother was doing a beast of a circuit. I gave it a few minutes, and before long, I was sore and aching. How does he do it?! I had to stop less I hurt myself, but it had me thinking about how dense and strong his muscles must be.

Not really knowing what to do with this information, I found myself sneaking into Aiden's room more and more to use the machine, but I didn't have the time or persistence to build up the intensity levels he had. After a month, I still couldn't handle any of the intermediate settings. All the while, I continued to spy on him, watching him gradually get bigger, building up to full minute-long cycles on the machine. I was starting to get intimidated as even between cycles when his muscles were supposed to be relaxed and resting, they looked hard and tight as if they were still flexing. I was feeling trapped, part of me wanting to talk to him, to celebrate his accomplishments, but another part of me was afraid he'd be mad, and we'd drift further apart.

• Like 15

Part 4

A few weeks later, I'd not yet found the courage to do more than creep on Aiden in his room a couple of times a week when he left the door cracked. I was satisfied with this arrangement for now while I figured out what to do. Though that came to an abrupt end after a particularly close call sobered me up for the time being. However, it didn't stop me from noticing other changes when I'd see him around the house. I wondered how much longer this could continue, not only had his face thinned out, but his previously patchy facial hair had matured into a much fuller stubble even with how short he kept it. His voice was maturing too, starting to sound deeper and more masculine than it had before.

All that could be explained away by puberty, but his clothes were something else. The 2XL shirts he'd worn to hide his fat weren't cutting it anymore with how thick and broad his shoulders had grown and were starting to show that he wasn't just losing weight. More than that, his shirt's sleeves hid his upper arms, for now, but did nothing for his forearms which had grown as muscular as the rest of him. I figured it was only a matter of time before someone said something I couldn't help wondering which of our parents would mention it first.

In the meantime, I occasionally found myself in the bathroom, looking at myself in the mirror. Shirt off, looking at what years of sports had built. I was good-looking, lean, and muscular, I had abs and pecs like so many of my teammates, but everywhere I looked, I saw weakness. Aiden was bigger than me, and when it wasn't that, he was more ripped, more muscular, more toned, or more solid looking. I was a champ at school, but here at home, I was nothing. It made me depressed, and all I wanted was to be more like him. I tried taking football practice more seriously, even sneaking more time with his machine so I could try and catch u,p but ultimately, I wasn't catching up, just falling further and further behind.

image.jpeg.359cc78cdbe47bc676e23f42989c495f.jpeg

• Like 15

Part 5

I was snapped, quite literally, out of my funk one day when I received a Snapchat from Aiden. We snapped each other often enough, so I didn't think much of it until I opened the message. It was a selfie of Aiden, wearing nothing but a much too-small pair of underwear, his head cropped off. Not thinking, I immediately took a screenshot, something that came so fluidly and naturally to me that I found myself pleased for a moment to have solid evidence of my big brother's development before I started to panic at what I had done. Snapchat would surely show that I had taken a screenshot, and he would definitely ask what I was doing taking a screenshot of a picture like that.

When minutes passed, and the panic started to settle, I wondered what he was doing sending me a picture like that! The more I thought about it, the more I believed he'd done it intentionally, knowing I'd take a screenshot, hiding just enough of his face so that it wouldn't be obvious it was him if I showed anyone. Again, I found myself unsure of what to do. Do I try to talk to him? I found myself resorting back to old habits and doing nothing, keeping the secret between us. Well, not exactly nothing. The longer I looked at the picture, the tighter my underwear grew until my hand found its way to my cock, tugging and stroking.

I knew my brother was getting jacked, but until now, I'd settled for lucky glimpses from the crack in his door. Now I had something much, much better, up close and real. Something I could look at as long as I wanted until I was satisfied, and I'd certainly found an urge I didn't know existed that needed to be satisfied. His skin was so perfect, tight, and smooth like it had been shrink-wrapped over his muscles, which were each incredibly dense and muscular looking. I couldn't believe how hot my own brother was, and it wasn't long before I was cumming in my shorts, somewhat startled by my own excitement, wondering where things would go now that I'd crossed this line.

image.thumb.jpeg.158962d6f1729dfc6c2bd6cc152a86e1.jpeg

• Like 23