The Elevator - PART 1

Jar

It was a long and hot day at the office. Arthur, a twinky 5'8 accountant working on the 32nd floor of an office building in NYC, had just clocked out and was dying to get home. His boss, Sharon, really disliked the cold, so the AC never went very low. Arthur would put a fan at his desk, but it wasn't enough considering his desk was directly in front of the window. "Damn, when can we finally put on the cool air?! "exclaimed one of Arthur's coworkers as they all walked to the elevator to go home. "I hope soon, maybe if we all join together, she'll actually listen to us and just put on a jacket to keep herself warm," Arthur said.

As they waited for the elevator, Arthur could still feel the sweat running down his neck.

The elevator finally arrived, but Arthur, the last in line, didn't manage to fit with the others. It's okay, guys. I'll take the next one. "

The next elevator arrived, Arthur stepped in and was finally on his way down to his car. On the 23rd floor, it stopped to pick up some people from the fitness magazine. They were always the sexiest and fittest guys. But, today was a major exception. Something has happened. The boys, men, were somehow bigger. Thick, meaty. They usually wore dress shirts and slacks with no ties. Today was no exception to that, but it seemed that all of their clothes were straining to hold on to their bulging, thick bodies. The men walked in and surrounded Arthur at all four corners of the elevator. Arthur couldn't seem to concentrate at all on what they were talking about. It was probably something about the hot chicks they had been shooting that day for the August issue of the magazine. But he didn't really care. His eyes, a good two feet below the tops of the men's heads, had been transfixed on the monstrous bulges in all of their pants. "What happened here?" he thought. "How did this happen? What could have done this?" As he was thinking, the elevator stopped suddenly. Lights out, emergency lights on, and a voice from the speaker: "Umm, hello. Attention. It seems the heat outside has caused a bit of a power surge, and the building has temporarily lost power. No worries. We will have it back on soon enough. "

"Fuck, well this is great," said one of the towering muscle guys. "What the fuck are we supposed to do in here?"

The four men groaned a bit before looking down. "Oh damn, we didn't see you there, buddy. Sorry about that."

"It's okay," Arthur replied.

"Has this ever happened here before?" One of the guys asked

"Uhhhhh..." Arthur muttered as he noticed the beads of sweat coming through the shirt of one of the massive guys standing next to him. He was so close. He could smell their manly musks filling the tight space. more and more as time goes by. The sweat from all of them was soaking their clothes. The tight shirts almost became translucent on the hulking giants, and you could see the hairy chests pressed against the fabric. Their massive thighs gripped the pants legs.What became most noticeable was the stench of their big bubble asses emanating from Arthur's nose. His face was so close, all he wanted to do was bury his face in it and get lost in the round, sweaty melons attached to the backsides of these godly men.

Without noticing, Arthur was rocking hard, staring straight at the sweaty glutes.

"Enjoying the view down there?" said one of the men as the man behind him grabbed his shoulders with his massive hands. The man pinned him so he couldn't move. Not that he wanted. On his back, he could feel the thick bulge digging into his back.

The other three stared down at him with their thick muscled chests. "You like staring at these?" another said as he took a big handful of his fat cock, still being barely held back by the fabric of his pants. "I'm sorry..." Arthur tried to speak, but his mouth was dry as a bone as he grew more and more lustful for the thick, juicy shafts in front of him. He could smell them as the heat got more intense. He could almost taste them.

"Sir," one of the beasts said in his deep voice. "You need to address us right, BOY. We are more than that to you.

• Like 18

Elevator - Part 2 (Arthur’s POV)

One pulsing thick bulge in my back. Three more stretched out packages in front of me. What am I supposed to do?!

“Yes, S-sir,” I struggled to make out. My mouth was so dry thinking of the juiciness that laid just underneath the thinly stretched fabrics in front of me. Any second now, if one of them got too hard, it could knock me out cold. 

“Sir?” I asked.

“Yes, boy. What do you want?” they replied

“W-what are your names? I figured we’ll be stuck in here a while and should probably know each other. Or, what would you like me to call each of you?” I asked them.

The muscle hulk with the fat cock in my back replied first. “You can call me…hmmmmm… Daddy.” He chuckled a bit by his reply. Feeling his shaft rub further into my back, I could feel him getting harder with the friction.

“You can call me Sir” the beast to my left replied.

“Master.” said the one in front.

“Alpha.” remarked the last on my right. 

“Boy,” said Master. “We can barely even see you from up here.”

He was right, I could only really see from their noses up over their thick hairy pecs. What was underneath was no secret, they had all been so jacked and wearing such tight clothes I could make out the hairs underneath each of their shirts. Almost as if their uniform designer was some horny girl who just wanted to basically make them naked without doing so. 

“Let’s get a better look at you.” said Master. 

Next thing I knew, Master had put his massive paw through my legs, his thumb pressing on my semi-hard cock, and four fingers reaching behind, almost digging at my hole through my pants. He lifted me up until basically my chest was even with theirs. Then all 4 moved in (as much as they could in the tiny elevator shaft) until their massive chests were hugging me tight on all 4 sides. There is nothing else like it – to be trapped by such muscle giants between their pillowing thick pecs. I could feel every muscle fiber. My arms were trapped, but I didn’t care. 

“Damn, cuter than I thought,” said Alpha.

“Yeah, I couldn’t get a good look from up here,” Sir replied, laughing a bit. “I think we sometimes take our size for granted.”

“Sure do!” Daddy said. “Good thing we have runts like you around to remind us of our dominance.”

“How about we let him feel what we’ve got, guys?” asked Sir with an evil knowing grin. 

Each of them looked around at each other. I, still stuck in the center of their muscle sandwich, couldn't even guess what they were talking about. 

In the next moment, they all started at once. An earthquake of pec bouncing jiggling me around. Circling me in a pool of flexing muscled pecs. They all laughed as the elevator shaft started to shake at their performance to show me how much they could prove their size. 

“Fuck!” I yelled out as they all at once flexed, almost breaking my bones. 

“You like that, BOY?” asked Daddy grinning. “Okay guys. I think we showed off our size for now. I’m more interested what this little punk has going for him.” 

I could feel a hand reaching near my legs. 

“Pretty skinny calves, boy,” said Sir. 

Another hand started reaching around, this time further up. “Damn, his thighs aren’t even half of ours, boys,” chuckled Alpha. 

I could feel more hands grabbing down beneath the wall of pec muscles. Eventually, getting to…

“WOAH! Boys, I got something,” said Daddy. 

I could feel him reaching from behind, grabbing at my now HARD erection. My cock is only about 6 inches soft and 7.5 hard. Not the biggest, especially compared to these beasts of men, but it worked. Daddy’s thick fingers were rubbing it harder as he tried to size me up. 

“Boys, I think our little friend here is enjoying us a bit much,” said Daddy.

The others took this as their chance to check what he meant. I could feel their muscled hands rubbing around my cock under my pants. The sensation of 4 pairs of hands wandering around down there, while I couldn’t see them, almost brought me to the point of cumming. 

“Fuck, boy. You must really be into this big alpha muscle,” remarked Alpha as he stared at me in the eyes. His big juicy lips curled up on the side as I could see an idea bubbling around in his head. 

“W-well, y-y-yes, Master.” I replied, trying to hold back from cumming all over their brick abs. 

“I think we deserve to have a little more fun. Eh, what do you think, men?” asked Alpha. 

• Like 13

Elevator - Part 3
Four men. Four massive, dominant, giants holding me up by their sheer pec muscles alone, trapped in an elevator shaft together. No way out. But why would I want one anyway?

I could still feel their thick hands judging the size of my legs, ass, and dick. I’m stiff from all the rubbing sensation.

Master is staring me straight in the eyes with his knowing look. Then looks at the other men – Sir on my left, Alpha on my right, and Daddy behind me. 

“How ‘bout it boys? Let’s test him out,” asked Daddy. 

The other muscled beasts agreed loudly as they grabbed a leg of my pants and ripped them off so easily, tearing them to shreds. My hard cock sprang to attention, my balls now hanging free. I could feel a finger poking around my round perky ass. I noticed Sir raise his giant hand to his mouth, stick his middle finger in to cover it in his spit and lower it back down below the wall of chest muscle. 

“Ready, boy?” asked Sir.

I could feel his thick finger rubbing at my tight hole until he started to pierce it in and stretch me out. His 1 finger had to be 4 inches around. 

“Fuck!” I yelled out. 

“Oh yeah, I think he likes it haha,” chuckled Alpha. 

The next moment I could feel another finger trying to make its way in. My hole was wet with the sensation of taking these beasts’ finger pounding in my tight hole. Barely able to speak, I felt another wrap his fist around my balls. Holding them tight as another grabbed my hard shaft was leaking precum onto Daddy’s hand as he edged me. My cock so tiny in his massive hand. 

Another finger. Three massive sausage fingers working their way inside me. Poking at every point, making me hornier and closer to the edge. 

Another. Four now. I get closer and closer to releasing my load. Daddy’s hand choking my cock so I can’t get my release. Sir pulling at my balls. My mind is going crazy, unable to reach climax. 

Master grabs my ass cheeks, pulling them further apart. Daddy sticks another finger. His whole fist is fucking my hole. It had to be almost a foot in diameter. All the while each of the muscled beasts were laughing and growing more excited by my torture. 

The feeling of cum filling my balls. The ecstasy and pain of it all. 

“I….I’m gonna…” I managed to say as I felt the wave of cum pushing further up my shaft. 

“Fuuuu….,” the giants knew I was about to finish and stood back, dropping me to the floor. Daddy’s fat hand popping out of my hole.

As I fell to the floor, the swell of spunk came out as I laid there on the floor. The four muscle gods watching me from above as I covered my chest in my own seed. The feeling was amazing, finally being able to release. 

I looked up at the men above me. Now unable to see their full faces as they were covered by their thick pec muscles. Master squatted down, his bulge stretching out his lycra leggings. With his pointer finger, he dragged it across my abs in the pool of cum.

“Tasty,” Master said as he tasted my cum load. Standing back up, I could see all of the men looking knowingly at each other. The same look they had before jerking me off and fist-fucking me. Each of them was massaging their insanely sized packages. 

“It’s our time now, boy,” Daddy said.

“Are you ready to serve your gods?” Sir asked.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, Jar said:

Elevator - Part 3
Four men. Four massive, dominant, giants holding me up by their sheer pec muscles alone, trapped in an elevator shaft together. No way out. But why would I want one anyway?

I could still feel their thick hands judging the size of my legs, ass, and dick. I’m stiff from all the rubbing sensation.

Master is staring me straight in the eyes with his knowing look. Then looks at the other men – Sir on my left, Alpha on my right, and Daddy behind me. 

“How ‘bout it boys? Let’s test him out,” asked Daddy. 

The other muscled beasts agreed loudly as they grabbed a leg of my pants and ripped them off so easily, tearing them to shreds. My hard cock sprang to attention, my balls now hanging free. I could feel a finger poking around my round perky ass. I noticed Sir raise his giant hand to his mouth, stick his middle finger in to cover it in his spit and lower it back down below the wall of chest muscle. 

“Ready, boy?” asked Sir.

I could feel his thick finger rubbing at my tight hole until he started to pierce it in and stretch me out. His 1 finger had to be 4 inches around. 

“Fuck!” I yelled out. 

“Oh yeah, I think he likes it haha,” chuckled Alpha. 

The next moment I could feel another finger trying to make its way in. My hole was wet with the sensation of taking these beasts’ finger pounding in my tight hole. Barely able to speak, I felt another wrap his fist around my balls. Holding them tight as another grabbed my hard shaft was leaking precum onto Daddy’s hand as he edged me. My cock so tiny in his massive hand. 

Another finger. Three massive sausage fingers working their way inside me. Poking at every point, making me hornier and closer to the edge. 

Another. Four now. I get closer and closer to releasing my load. Daddy’s hand choking my cock so I can’t get my release. Sir pulling at my balls. My mind is going crazy, unable to reach climax. 

Master grabs my ass cheeks, pulling them further apart. Daddy sticks another finger. His whole fist is fucking my hole. It had to be almost a foot in diameter. All the while each of the muscled beasts were laughing and growing more excited by my torture. 

The feeling of cum filling my balls. The ecstasy and pain of it all. 

“I….I’m gonna…” I managed to say as I felt the wave of cum pushing further up my shaft. 

“Fuuuu….,” the giants knew I was about to finish and stood back, dropping me to the floor. Daddy’s fat hand popping out of my hole.

As I fell to the floor, the swell of spunk came out as I laid there on the floor. The four muscle gods watching me from above as I covered my chest in my own seed. The feeling was amazing, finally being able to release. 

I looked up at the men above me. Now unable to see their full faces as they were covered by their thick pec muscles. Master squatted down, his bulge stretching out his lycra leggings. With his pointer finger, he dragged it across my abs in the pool of cum.

“Tasty,” Master said as he tasted my cum load. Standing back up, I could see all of the men looking knowingly at each other. The same look they had before jerking me off and fist-fucking me. Each of them was massaging their insanely sized packages. 

“It’s our time now, boy,” Daddy said.

“Are you ready to serve your gods?” Sir asked.

🔥🔥

• Like 1