Real Wife Strength Story

Newtt

I feel the need to share my story and ask about yours.

My wife has always been more athletic and stronger than most girls. She holds the record for discus throw at her high school and she was a great volleyball player. Even though, at 5’ 7”, she was never the tallest player player on her team she could jump higher and hit harder than the other girls. She even won all-district honors for straight 3 years, often winning over girls older than her.

In college, when we met,  I was attracted to her strong athletic body and her kind sweet spirit. I am 6’2”, a little over 200 lbs, and strong yet I was attracted to the thought of a girl being gentle and sweet but also stronger than me. 

After we married together we both worked full time, put on undesirable weight, and had kids. Well that’s when a change happened. She saw other people suffering as they got older because they hadn’t cared for their body and health when younger. It started with small changes like not eating after 7 PM, 30 minute jogs, and less carbs. I was busy with other stuff and probably a bit lazy so I went along with some of it but overall I would sneak junk food and look for excuses to skip exercising. As she lost a few pounds our sex life got a lot more active. She was more confident and I was more attracted to her body.

One day I came home from work and to my surprise I saw protein power on the kitchen counter and my old dumbbells setting out. I asked my wife what was up with all this. She said she’s been feeling a lot better since she started exercising again and eating right so she wanted to pursue it even more by starting some lifting and adding protein for some muscle growth. I didn’t take any protein powder with her cause I felt like I didn’t need it but I did some lifting with her until I started losing motivation. I guess work and sleep and other stuff got in the way. 

Well after a few weeks she is fixing dinner and as she’s shaving the carrots at the sink I noticed her sleeveless arm. Her tricep was flexing in and out of her arm as she shaved the carrots. I approach her from behind and started being sweet on her with my touches and neck kisses. She must have sensed my attraction to her muscles because she turned around, confidentially said “feel my bicep”, and flexed her arm. It wasn’t really big but a bicep was definitely there and it felt great - really firm and some thickness. Her confidence was I real turn on too. I knew I was still stronger but all this she was doing really turned me on. We started making out and it went on for a while. She’s apparently enjoying it too because she actually wrapped her arms around my waist/butt, lifted me, and carried me about 20’ to the sofa where she plopped me down and climbed on top of me. It was the hottest sex we’d had in years.

I started watching my food intake and I doing walks/jogs more often but I still don’t hit the weights much. She has kept getting stronger, slowly but surely. She’s arm wrestled with me a couple times lately. I can beat her and it’s all in fun but I can tell she’s really stronger. I have to work to beat her. I definitely have to give it 100% effort. I try not to let her tell it’s too difficult for me.

In my fantasy, I want her to be stronger than me but in reality I feel like I would lose a ton of confidence if I knew I was not stronger than her. As for now, sometimes I just let her take the lead when she gets turned on. She definitely sometimes wants me to take the lead too so I do because I definitely want to keep her happy. 

Has anyone else had an experience like this?

• Like 4