Thomas' Year of Growth (Long Short Story)

musclegin30

2 hours ago, Ozymandias said:

Time for Thomas to start juicing, I think!

Wouldn't it be better if he exceeded his natural limits first?  the author gave him good genetics

39 minutes ago, Surali said:

Wouldn't it be better if he exceeded his natural limits first?  the author gave him good genetics

True, but I also gave him and insatiable hunger for growth...😉

• Upvote 2

November

The steroids raised Thomas’s libido. He was horny enough before, but after the roids, he was always horny. If we weren’t fucking, then he was fucking someone else. Man or woman, it didn’t matter, as long as he could blow his load daily, usually multiple times a day. His roid fueled muscular body craved stimulation. On his sensitive nipples, up the ass, and along his biceps, abs, and feet. He had so many erogenous zones to play with that sex with him was never a boring affair. Whatever you were into, you could bet it would get him off. And when Thomas got off, he really got off, blowing load after load of his alpha seed everywhere. He had to be producing 10 times the cum that I could produce in a day! It was unbelievable.

He told me he had to start taking extra breaks at work, because feeling his expanding body pressing against his tight clothes made him hard and he had to go to the bathroom several times a day to jackoff or else he’d start leaking in his work pants.

“Do you ever get blowjobs at work,” I asked, “because it seem like such a waste to flush your superior seed down the drain.”

“Sometimes my boss likes to suck me off,” Thomas said with a cocky grin.

“Your boss!?”

“Yeah,” Thomas said, “I even let him worship my muscles from time to time in exchange for a raise, which he was more than happy to give.”

“Wow.” I could hardly believe it. “I always thought your boss was a hard ass.”

Thomas laughed. “He is, usually, but he’s also a muscle loving bottom, who’ll do whatever the right guy tells him to. He may be my ‘superior’, but we both know who the real boss is.” Thomas lifted his arms into a double biceps pose, straining his tee shirt to the limit.

It was amazing seeing the total muscle alpha he was growing into. He was an entirely different person than he was at the start of the year. Back then he was meek and unsure. Now he was aggressive and dripped confidence.

He loved showing off now, something he never did before, which was understandable since he had nothing to show off before. Once, around the middle of the month, he wanted to show me how solid his mid-section was. He sauntered into my room, shirtless, and demanded that I punch him in the stomach as hard as I could. I did so.

“Harder!” he screamed.

I punched him harder.

“Harder! I hardly felt that.”

I hit him again, and so it went on and on. Now I can hit. I once took down an asshole in college with one blow, but my punches had no effect on Thomas’ steel midsection. By the end of it my hands were in pain, while Thomas merely smiled like I had only tickled him. his body was truly a rock-hard mass of impenetrable muscle.

All that muscle needed fuel, and Thomas dominated the kitchen. The pantry was filled with his dry goods and supplements. The freezer and fridge were stuffed with meat, veggies, eggs, cheese, and milk for Thomas’ never-ending parade of meals. I had to put a mini fridge in my room, just to have room for my food.

It was important not to leave food, especially meat, unattended around Thomas, or it would find its way into his ever-hungry roid gut. It was hard to comprehend how he ate so much. His abs, while lean and defined, were now always slightly distended during the day. He wanted freaky size, and he was getting what he wanted.

When Thanksgiving rolled around, we each went to visit our respective families for dinner. Thomas sent me a text that afternoon to say how he was the talk of the day. His family was blown away by his size. They could hardly keep their hands off his new muscles, constantly asking him to flex. His cousins, who had always been bigger than him, were both impressed and jealous. His own parents didn’t even recognize him when he came to the door.

That evening I bought three plates of food back to the apartment from my family. I found Thomas already home, sitting on the couch (shirtless of course) looking wide and extra bloated.

“How many plates did you eat?” I asked.

“Six, not including dessert.”

“Impressive.” I had only managed three, myself.

“But I could probably eat more,” Thomas grinned, eyeing the plates in my hand.

“Well, one of the plates is for you,” I said.

“Thanks.”

I had to put the plates in the main fridge since they didn’t fit in my mini fridge. The next morning, I woke up to find Thomas had eaten Two whole plates and half of the third after I went to bed. While frustrated, I couldn’t be mad at him. Not when I thought about all those calories feeding his muscles and making him grow even bigger.

At the end of the month Thomas weighed in at 212 shirt busting pounds. To celebrate he had a hulk out session. I sat on the couch and watched as he put on every piece of clothing, he still had left, that was too small for him, and proceeding to grunt and stretch and flex until he had turned all of them to shreds. Pant-legs gave way to quads, biceps burst through sleeves, buttons popped over pecs. It was a better show than anything on television.

December

Thomas’ growth continued unabated. He was putting up impressive numbers in the gym as well. Benching 395, squatting 500, and deadlifting 590. Seeing him pumped up after a heavy workout was truly a sight to behold. He seemed to double in size before your eyes, swelling out of his workout clothes.

He had started his muscle building journey in February, and it was hard to comprehend just how much progress he had made in 10 months. I watched him in the kitchen, washing his dishes one day, wearing nothing but his underwear. His back was toward me, eclipsing the entire sink area. I studied his physique. His neck had thickened. It connected to two sloping traps that not only bulged upwards, but backwards as well. They were framed by a pair of capped delts lined with striations that rippled with every movement of his arms. Visible veins formed a web across his delts, and you could see the faintest row of stretchmarks etching light lines in his dark skin.

Below that, his lats flared out like a cobra’s neck. There were so many nooks and crannies across his back it looked like a topographical map of the Himalayas. His waist had thickened, losing some of its wasp like quality. It was only a matter of time before it happened, of course, considering how much muscle he had packed onto such a short frame. The small of his back looked deep because it was nestled between hills of muscle. It sloped gently down to his glutes which jutted out to form an ass shelf. His briefs were stretched so tightly across his bulbous ass that you could make out the definition of the muscle through the fabric.

Then came his quads. Where once there was a gap, there was none now. His thick thighs pressed together, leaving no space between them. On the sides, they jutted out past his waist. In the back his over-developed hamstrings were on full display. Below them, a set of diamond shaped calves, hard and lean, formed the base of the mountain of freaky muscle Thomas had become.   

Thomas turned from the sink and caught site of me staring at him. He smirked. “Like what you see?”

“Every inch of it,” I said.

He strutted over to me and without warning I was in the air, slung over his bulging shoulder like a sack of potatoes. I weighed almost as much as he did and yet I seemed so light to him. He carried me as if I were nothing, down the hall and into his room, where he tossed me on to the bed. I bounced once before stretching out on my back and propping myself up on my elbows. I licked my lips and watched him with hungry eyes, exited to see where this was going.

Thomas stood at the foot of the bed and pushed his underwear down to his ankles. He kicked them aside. I saw he was growing an erection, and I salivated at the sight of it. He reached for a bottle of baby oil from his dresser and held it in front of himself. He leaned back slightly and let drops of the viscous liquid fall across his chest. With his other hand he rubbed it across his pecs. They were so round, so thick. Then he slid down to his abs. His fingers moved slowly, rising and falling with each cobblestone. Thomas gave similar treatment to his whole body, until he glistened like polished stone, every muscle highlighted. He leaned forward onto the bed. I watched the horse shoe of his triceps knot up as he crawled to me. His pecs pushed together. His delts moving up and down, looking like two extra heads.

He stopped in front of me and rose up on his knees. He brought his arms up into a double biceps pose. Thomas flexed, squeezing his muscles so hard he shook. The veins erupted through his skin. His cock was now at full mast, stretching out in front of him, leaking pre. Thomas turned his head and looked at one of his biceps. Then at the other. “Oh God. Fuck! Look at me. Look at how big I’ve gotten.” He flexed harder, tensing every muscle in his body. His cock bobbed up and down. I drank in the sight of him, enamored. In awe.

“Who’s your muscle god?” Thomas asked.

“You are,” I said, as he climbed on top of me, covering me with his mass. I was drunk on the sight of him, the smell of him, the taste of him. So drunk I couldn’t tell you all we did. I only know I was happy.

Thomas ended the year at 223 pounds, 18 pounds more than I weighed. With his extreme definition, he looked even bigger than he was. In one year, he was put on an amazing 103 lbs of muscle.

“You’ll be double your starting weight in a couple of months at this rate,” I remarked as we waited for the New Year to come in.

“And I can’t wait,” he said. “I never want to stop growing. I’m addicted to muscle.”

I smiled and raised a glass of champagne to toast. “Here’s to another year of growth.”     

• Like 26
  • Thanks 1