Thomas' Year of Growth (Long Short Story)

musclegin30

7 hours ago, Wild said:

Side note: The only Sups people really need are Protein, Creatine, and Caffeine, and the last two are optional.

Also, appreciate the skinny representation 

That is correct, 😂. I put the unnecessary sups in intentionally. I think we all know of someone so hungry for growth they would waste money on anything in the hopes that it would make them bigger, faster.  He's also still a beginner, and beginners waste money on that stuff, lol. 

• Like 1

April

I was extremely impressed by his dedication. He was really pushing himself to lift as much as possible and to eat as much as possible. Thomas was well on his way to becoming buff. It was like a switch flipped in his head and now he had the all-consuming urge to grow.

Thomas liked to workout shirtless, looking at himself in the mirror, so he could see the contraction of his muscle fibers. It allowed me to easily see his progress. With each passing day he would seem to fill out just a little more, while remaining lean and striated. Even though he was still small, seeing him walk by with sweat dripping down his tight abs was still a major turn on for me. I wasn’t sure how I felt being turned on by my long-time friend, but seeing his transformation was so erotic. And imagining the size he’d grow to if he kept going was major boner fuel.

I found myself pushing him more and more with words of encouragement. Telling him how swole he was getting, and how much wider he was starting to look. He ate up my compliments and used them as fuel to push harder.

One day we were both off from work, he was sitting down in front of a Hungry Man frozen dinner (The fifth meal I had seen him eat that day). He had a notepad and pen next to him and his phone was open to the calculator app. Between big bites he would do a calculation and scribble on the pad.

“Fuck!” He exclaimed.

“What?” I walked over to him and looked at the numbers he had written down.

“Food costs are killing me.” Thomas shook his head. “I’m spending three times what I used to spend on food every month.”

“That’s not surprising,” I said, gesturing to his frozen meal. “You rely on prepared food way too much. They’re convenient but they’ll kill a budget.”

“Well, I gotta eat, and I had planned on upping my calories again.”

“Buy raw, whole foods in bulk and start cooking,” I said.

“Every time I cook It tastes like shit.”

I laughed. Having once had the misfortune of tasting something he cooked, I couldn’t disagree.

“I could teach you how to cook. It’s easy.”

That evening I showed him the wonders of the grocery store, beyond the middle aisles of frozen and processed food. He purchased chicken, beef, and pork in bulk, along with fresh vegetables, and potatoes. I also had him pick up some rice, grains, dry beans, and pasta, as well as various condiments.

Looking at his cart he said, “I’m not sure I’m saving any money with all this.”

“Wait until you see how many meals we can make this,” I said. “Oh shit! That reminds me.” I darted off and returned with an assortment of plastic storage containers. “We can’t cook all this food and have nowhere to put it.”

At home, I wasted no time starting the first lesson, employing my favorite teaching technique: full immersion. I stood back and had him do all the work, while I directed. I only picked up a knife or spoon every now and then, to show him a technique or two. He was a good student and only came close to cutting his finger off once.

After 3 hours he had made three dishes: Pasta Bolognese, chipotle chicken with rice and beans, and sweet and sour pork stir fry with a three-grain pilaf. He had plenty of ingredients left over. All the fresh vegetables were used as I informed him that they wouldn’t last, but he had plenty of non-perishable items left for the coming weeks.  Half of the meat was frozen for future use as well.

Over the next week he gorged himself on the food he had cooked, eating a big meal before work, taking several containers with him to eat at work, and then eating more meals when he came home. He was still lifting like crazy, as well, and could now curl 40-pound dumbbells for reps. He had really taken my advice to lift heavier to heart and was adding 5 pounds to each of his lifts every two weeks. Every workout he pushed his little muscles to failure, always trying for one more rep while maintaining the best form he could. I really enjoyed hearing him grunt and strain, and I could tell he enjoyed it too, because more than once I saw him doing chest presses with a visible hardon tenting his sweats. He was using my weights more than I did!

At the end of the month, he weighed himself, and found that he was 132. An increase of 5 pounds from last month. It wasn’t quite the 8 pounds he had been aiming for and he stared down at the scale with a disappointed look on his face.

“That’s still good,” I said. “A lot of guys would kill to gain 5 pounds a month.”

“Yeah, I know, but I just want more. I want to be big.”

I tapped him on the shoulder in an encouraging way and was surprised by what I felt. The 12 pounds he had gained since January had already made him feel meatier. His shoulders were widening and rounding out. Where they were once bony, they were now looking athletic.

I smiled and said, “You’ll get big. Definitely.”

May

I don’t know what happened, but May was the month everything seemed to come together. The combination of lifting as hard as he could with eating better food, and even improving his sleep schedule (as he learned from one of the YouTube videos I recommended) caused his growth to go into high gear.

Over the course of the month, I watched his shirts get tighter and tighter. He was outgrowing his pants too, as all the squats he was doing started to blow up his ass and thighs. Little square pecs were rising out of his formerly flat chest. His arms were developing real shape, filling the sleeves of his size small t-shirts. Deltoids ballooned. Glutes bulged. Even his calves were popping more than ever before. He was expanding everywhere, more and more each day. I caught him checking himself out in the mirror more often, impressed with his own growth, flexing and feeling himself up, growing an obvious stiffy while doing it. It was a little embarrassing that it made me hard as well to see him do it. Sometimes when I’d see him feeling up his sweaty growing body after a workout, I’d go in my room and masturbate to the thought of it.

As his body continued to grow, so, too, did his appetite. I remember when the fridge contained mostly my food, but Thomas’ meal-preps now took up most of the space. He was still 50 pounds lighter than me but was eating twice as much! Containers of high protein, high calorie foods lined the fridge shelves ready to be microwaved and devoured, one container every few hours.

Thomas was doing what could only be described as a serious bulk. The type of bulk one would expect to gain a lot of fat on, but amazingly his fat gains were minimal. If I had to guess, I’d say 90% of whatever weight he gained was pure, lean, hard, striated muscle. Possibly, more than 90%, as every ab and oblique were visible on his tightly sculpted torso. Veins snaked up and down his arms and across his shoulders, especially after a hard workout. One vein in particular, that framed his biceps, looked as thick as a straw. He had some of the most amazing genetics for building muscle I’d ever seen.

“Keep this up and you’ll be able to compete,” I told him one day, as he was chowing down on his 6th meal.

“I don’t know about that. I’m just doing this for fun.”

“Dude! You would kill at a show. Your genetics are insane. You’re growing so fast, perfectly symmetrical, lean without even trying. some professionals would kill to be like you.” I stopped myself from gushing too hard, but I truly was impressed by my friend. Even though I was still bigger, I looked nowhere near as stunning.

“You really think so?” Thomas looked down at himself. “I’m that fucking impressive.”

“Yeah,” I nodded slowly. “You’re that fucking impressive.”

By the end of the month, he was up to 142 pounds. A gain of 10 pounds of what looked like all muscle in a month. 1 pound every 3 days, where many struggled to gain 1 pound a week. On the 31st he came home with bags of new clothes. There were some looser fitting clothes for work, but there were also a lot of athletic, form fitting fashions, as well as a whole lot of sleeveless shirts and shorts. He never used to where revealing clothing, but now he felt like he had something to show. With summer just around the corner, Thomas was preparing to show the world his new body.

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1

June

Thomas wore less and less around the apartment now. I could see his confidence growing daily. He was proud of his body for the first time in his life and didn’t want to cover it up. Sometimes I would see him pumping iron in nothing but his boxer briefs, eying himself in the mirror, with a full erection. He didn’t seem to care if I saw. He was too enamored by his shredded muscular body.

After one particularly intense workout, that had left a puddle of sweat on the floor, I heard him dart into the bathroom. Out of curiosity I stood at the door and listened and heard the distinctive sound of masturbation. He was jerking himself rapidly and loudly. Over the sound of wet fapping and between his guttural grunts, I heard him mutter to himself. “Oh fuck. Getting so big. So hard. So sexy. Fuuuck. Gotta get bigger. Gotta grow mooore.”

I couldn’t help but get hard at what I was hearing. He was getting so turned on by his new muscles and he wasn’t even that big. I could only imagine how horny he’d be when he was bigger. I jerked off myself immediately after listening to him. As much as he wanted to get bigger, I probably wanted him to grow more. With each pound of muscle he packed on, he just got hotter and hotter. I didn’t know how much I needed a growing muscle stud around me, until it happened. I loved the eye candy and Thomas loved showing it off. His wardrobe consisted of mostly tight tank tops and shorts now.

“Fuck, look how veiny I’m getting,” he would say.

“Feel how hard my bicep is!” He’d flex and I’d grope it, impressed. He was so lean, you could see every striation.

“Watch this. I can finally bounce my pecs,” He announced one day and proceeded to show me, grinning like a clown as he looked down at his chest dancing.

I poked his chest. “Wow, you’re getting some real meat on you.”

“Yeah,” he said. “And all my work clothes fit so much better now that my body has shape. I’m no longer just a stick. My coworkers are starting to notice; commenting on my size; asking me to flex; asking me for workout advice! Like, it’s unbelievable to me that someone would ask me for advice on working out.”

“What do you expect,” I said. “They see your unbelievable gains and are impressed. As am I.”

“I want to thank you for inspiring me to change my life and giving me the advice.” Thomas reached up and gave me a hug and his hard muscles pressed into me. He felt so strong.

“Don’t thank me dude. You’re putting in the hard work.”

Speaking of hard, I was growing hard from being squeezed by his muscles, so I broke the hug and said I had to go to my room, where I promptly relieved myself. I fantasized about him growing bigger and bigger, to pro-bodybuilder size, and blew the most massive load I had ever produced.

By the end of the month Thomas weighed 155 lbs, a gain of 13 pounds in a month. And again, it looked like mostly muscle. He was looking like a well-proportioned fitness model with a narrow waist, tight six pack, wide shoulders, bulging muscle ass, and beautiful tear drop quads.

“Your weights are too light for me now,” he said.

“Really?” I said, a bit incredulous. “Already?”

“Yeah.” He nodded and proceeded to grab the adjustable weights. “You don’t have any more plates to add, so these are maxed out at 75lbs.”

Thomas proceeded to press the weights overhead, up and down, again and again. 75 pounds in each arm for a total of 150 lbs, nearly his entire bodyweight and he was making it look easy. Rep after rep. I didn’t even bother counting, because at his size any number of reps with that weight would have been impressive. I just stared at his shoulder muscles pumping up with each rep, the veins popping out. Even though I was 200 pounds, I knew I couldn’t crank out as many reps as he was doing, or with such perfect form.

“You see?” he said, lowering the weight, after god knows how long. I watched his chest rise and fall with his breathing.

“I see.” I nodded, in awe.

“I’m going to get a gym membership, so I can start lifting to real weight,” Thomas said. “Then I’ll really blow up.”

He did a most muscular pose, then patted me on the shoulder before leaving the room. I stood there grinning. Real weight? That sexy little cocky stud.

July

That month Thomas joined Warrior Sports Club, a local gym, known for its extensive weightlifting section. While it had everything from pools and yoga rooms to tennis and basketball courts, the heart of Warrior Sports Club was its weight room. Located at the center of the building in an expansive concrete pit, it was known the state over, and frequented by several pro bodybuilders. Even with one of the largest gym memberships in the country, and a never-ending daily crowd from sun up to closing, it seemed you could always find an unused pair of weights, a bench, or a machine somewhere.

Every day, an army of testosterone fueled, hulking muscle studs could be seen marching through its doors, ready to enter the pit and lift, pumping themselves up bigger and bigger. Now, my roommate could be counted as one of their ranks. A member of the growing iron army. He went five days a week, religiously, never missing a session. On days he worked, he’d go their straight from his job. On his days off, he’d go in the mornings, usually staying gone for three hours. I must admit, I missed seeing him working out in the apartment, getting all sweaty and pumped in our living room, then walking shirtless into the kitchen to chug a protein shake. That had made gauging his growth so easy, along with providing material for the spank bank.  

Still, I got glimpses of him shirtless from time to time, much to my pleasure. It continued to amaze me how he continued to grow so consistently and so quickly without putting on any fat. He just added more and more hard, veiny, striated muscle to his frame, despite eating like a pig. His dinners were so large now, he ended every evening with a distended muscle gut, looking like a tortoise shell. Watching him eat was almost as sexy as watching him lift had been. All that cutting and chewing of the pounds of meat he was consuming, was something of a workout in itself. The muscles in his arms, shoulders, and chest danced through the thin fabric of his shirts (on the rare occasions he wore one) as he sawed through a massive steak. The muscles in his lean jaw and neck flexing as he swallowed the food to feed his insatiable hunger for mass.

It was good that he was on the shorter side. Every new pound was noticeable. If he had been taller, he wouldn’t have been able to fill out so quickly. As the month wore on, his thickness continued to increase. His shoulders were wider; his diamond shaped calves bulged out further; his glutes pushed out more and more, forming a perfectly muscled ass shelf. And his strength grew. Once I was standing in the kitchen, waiting for a meal to heat up in the microwave, when he raced in and came up behind me.

“Payback time,” he said. Before I could react, he had hoisted me into the air, high above his head, and began pressing me like I weighed nothing. Just a few months ago I had done the same to him. I must admit, I felt a little emasculated, seeing as I still outweighed him by probably 30 pounds at the time. Still, unlike him I didn’t ask to be put down. There was something oddly erotic about my friend using his muscles to overpower me and play with me like a toy. I found myself hard as a steel rod by the time he put me down (after God knows how many reps).

“I see you enjoyed that,” Thomas said, pointing to the erection, tenting my pants.

I quickly adjusted it. “Fuck, that’s embarrassing,” I said with a nervous smile, avoiding eye contact.

“Don’t be embarrassed,” Thomas said placing a hand on my shoulder. I stared at his pumped-up shoulders. “I’ve been having that effect on a lot of guys recently. My new hot bod has guys popping boners all around me. At work, at the gym. At home.” He grinned.

“I was kind enough to fuck a few of them,” he continued.

“You fucked guys!?” I said, shock plain on my face.

“Yeah, and let a few lucky ones fuck me.” He laughed. “I’m a giver and a receiver.”

“I didn’t know you were gay.”

“I’m not, strictly speaking.” Thomas said. “I’m a newly self-discovered bisexual. So many guys were throwing themselves on me, I couldn’t resist the temptation and found out I liked it. But I’ve been fucking women too.”

I nodded, wide eyed, wondering how I’d missed it. Of course, he never bought anyone home, so that was probably why.

“It’s funny,” Thomas said. “I don’t even get why soooo many people are attracted to me now. My body changed but my face didn’t get any hotter.” He laughed.

“It’s your new confidence,” I suggested. “Confidence makes a person more attractive.”

“I guess so.” He raised his arms into a double bicep pose with two high veiny peaks. “This new muscle really makes me carry myself different. I may be under 6 feet, but man If I don’t feel 6 ft 6.”

I reached out and felt his flexed arms. They were hard as stones. I was so close to him. Our eyes met, and I thought we might kiss. He might have wanted me to, but I was nervous. We were friends. Should I ruin that with romance? I made a joke instead.

“Well, make sure you wear a condom stud.”

He laughed. “I keep a magnum xl on me at all times.”

A magnum xl? My erection grew even harder at that news. Thomas proceeded to heat up a meal for himself. I took mine and we ate side by side. His plate of food was twice the size of my own and he finished it in half the time.

By the end of July Thomas weighed an impressive 167 pounds of lean muscle.

• Like 21

5 hours ago, musclegin30 said:

A magnum xl? My erection grew even harder at that news. Thomas proceeded to heat up a meal for himself. I took mine and we ate side by side. His plate of food was twice the size of my own and he finished it in half the time.

Now now. That size really made his head spin.

I love this and how Tomas is gaing confidence as he grows. Its what he needed

• Like 2

August

Thomas was strutting around like a peacock showing off his feathers. He was getting so cocky, but I couldn’t say he didn’t have every right to be. He looked so good. The heavier weights at the gym and longer workouts were really taking his physique to new heights. The leanness and symmetry were one thing, but his proportions were on point as well. Not a single body part overshadowed another. Every muscle worked together to form a complete, aesthetic package. Perfect physical synergy. You can imagine my surprise when I learned that wasn’t what he was training for.

I had mentioned to him how he had the perfect beach body. “Very aesthetic, like an ultra-lean fitness model.”

He scoffed. “Hopefully not for long.”

“What do you mean?” I asked. We were seated side by side on the couch, watching bodybuilding videos on YouTube.

He flipped to a video of some pro-bodybuilder flexing and said, “That’s what I want to look like one day.”

The man on the screen what a mass of muscle, thick like a myostatin deficient bull, with so much meat on his frame he looked like he would have trouble doing normal everyday tasks. All that muscle would just get in the way. But he did look impressive.

“You really want to get that big?” I asked, shocked.

“Fuck yeah! I’m not trying to be some model. I want to be a mass monster, a freak. I want to turn heads. I want to be the biggest guy in the gym. I want to be looked upon with equal parts awe and disgust.”

“Woah dude,” I said. “I didn’t know you wanted to take it that far.” I could see his shorts rising as his erection grew. Mine followed suit.

Thomas shook his head. “Man, you have no idea. I’m addicted to growth now. It feels so good getting bigger, feeling my clothes get tighter, taking up more space, being stronger, feeling myself bulge out more in new spots every day. And I love the extra attention I get from being a muscle stud. But I want more. So much fucking more. I want muscle-godhood.”

“I have no doubt you’ll reach it,” I said, eyeing him up and down, my gaze lingering briefly on the massive bulge he was sporting in his nylon shorts.

Thomas looked at me and grinned. He glanced down at my crotch and back up to my eyes. “I see my words got you exited again.”

I laughed. “Very.”

We leaned into each other, pulled together like magnets, and kissed. My hands ran along the strong, hard muscles of his shoulders, back and arms. We unlocked our lips.

Thomas whispered in my ear, “Worship my body.”

We faced each other, kneeling on the couch. I peeled his tank top off, revealing his chiseled torso and worked my hands across the contours of his hard muscles. So many beautiful ridges, peaks, and crevasses for my hands to explore. I gripped his back as I kissed down his neck, along the mountain of his trap, and onto his round delt. My tongue grazed his salty skin. I worked my way along his arm as he raised it and flexed. The perfect peak was right in my face. One of my hands ran along his bulging pectorals, toying with his hard nipples, while by other hand cupped his bicep from behind and pushed it to my adoring mouth. I kissed and licked the hard ball of muscle as he moaned in pleasure.

Thomas bounced his bicep peak in tandem with his pecs and I felt both at the same time, relishing the strength in his hard beautiful muscles. My cock was painfully erect, and I could feel his own throbbing hardon pressing into my waist. He placed a hand on my head and began to guide it down toward his crotch, slowly. As he did so I passed each of the abs that formed his cobblestone 8-pack. I ran my tongue along them. Thomas pulled down his nylon shorts and his thick cock sprang out, bobbing, hard and veiny like his body. Its head dripped a sticky stream of precum which I caught on the tip of my tongue.

I wrapped my lips around his big cock, taking in the taste of his nectar and began to suck. I worked my way up and down his shaft, struggling to take all of him. I never knew he was so big down there before! I looked up at him as I sucked, peering passed his thick pecs to his handsome face. He smiled in ecstasy and threw his head back, moaning loudly. Thomas kept his hand on the back of my head and began to control my movements, pushing my head and his crotch towards each other. He face-fucked me for several minutes until I felt the eruption of cum in my mouth. When he came, he flexed his whole body and grunted like an animal. Like someone dying of thirst, I drank down every ounce of his alpha muscle cum, even squeezing his cock a little to make sure I had cleaned out every creamy drop.

When I pulled away from his cock Thomas said, “That was fucking great. Now you need to cum.” He turned and presented his muscle ass.

“Really?” I said, unzipping my jeans to release the throbbing hardon within.

Thomas looked over his shoulder and grinned. “Yes, really. Fuck me.”

“You don’t have to tell me twice,” I said.

My cock was leaking so much precum, I had all the natural lube I needed. I rubbed the leaking head along his hole before going to work. My own cock was quite thick. I pushed the tip gently into Thomas’ waiting hole, feeling him stretch, then slowly slid my shaft in deep. He felt so good. Warm and tight. I had one hand on his traps and the other on his obliques and began to work my way in and out of him. He moaned and arched his back as I shook his muscular body with each thrust. His hard lean glutes slapped against my pelvis as I grunted.

“You like that stud!?” I said. “You like getting fucked?”

“Yeah, oh yeah!” Thomas said.

I plowed his asshole as I felt the thick flexed muscles of his body. I imagined him bigger as I fucked, pumped up to twice his current size, with so much muscle packed into him he would look like an inhuman bull who could only eat, lift, and be fucked. My cock exploded in him releasing load after load of cum into his ass. It leaked out in thick drops onto the couch, and we collapsed together. My body was pressed against the sweaty muscles of his back. My head nuzzled against his traps, nose taking in his manly scent. My leaking cock grew hard again.

We had more x-rated fun that month. As Thomas got bigger, the sex seemed to get better. He was true to his word when he said he was a giver and receiver. While I usually fucked him, sometimes he would fuck me, pounding me with his thick stick. Call me crazy, but it almost seemed like his cock was growing right along with his muscles.

He ended August at a beautiful and even 180 lbs.

• Like 21