Writing Will

James

Thanks to the readers, you make me want to dig deeper into the story I imagined for Will and Alex without taking it so seriously until now.

CHAPTER 3

“Are you ready ?”, I asked, taking a deep breath.

It was around three in the morning. Will was standing in the middle of my living room, wearing a sheet I had cut hole in, which was basically the only thing in my house that would fit him. He was very clearly nervous.

“I don’t know, this feels stupid. You sure this is going to work ?”, he replied, the apparent embarrassment growing in his voice.

“Well, no. This is insane. But we gotta try something. And it’s either this or checking you into the nearest hospital to see how you gained an inch and twenty pounds in a matter of minutes.”

On the desk in front of me lay a single sheet of blank paper and the pen Will had given me earlier as a birthday gift. I took hold of the pen, trying to mask how stupid I felt even thinking that it could work.

“If this works and it’s really what we think it is… Will, I mean, is that what you really want ?”, I asked, hesitant.

He nodded slow at first, thinking long and hard about it.

“Yes. I’m sure of it.”

“OK, well, here I go,” I replied, confused as to how I’d ended up in this situation.

On the upper left-hand side of the sheet, I started writing, still very skeptical about any effect it could have on reality. Thinking it through, if that were true, that what I write could have an actual material and physical manifestation of any sort, why weren’t Henry and Catalina still falling in love on the beaches of Marseilles just as I described they would in Loving Kind? Why wasn’t André’s imaginary friend Carlyle haunting the halls of Great Hound mansion, like I imagined it in Footlong ? It made absolutely no sense. But in spite of all of that, I started writing.

It was around three in the morning. Will was standing in the middle of my living room, wearing a sheet I had cut hole in, which was basically the only thing in my house that would fit him. He was very clearly nervous. Now standing at 6’5” tall and 270 pounds, the nineteen year old muscle man started to slowly deflate.

As I wrote those lines with as much detail as I could manage, Will started to emit groans and moans a few feet in front of me. His body, which would be better described as a gorgeous, massive and painfully powerful arrangement of muscles, started to twitch and tremble in a possession-type frenzy.

“You OK, Will ?”

No response. He fell to the floor, with a distance in his eyes I’d never seen before.

“Will ?”, I repeated, starting get nervous. Maybe this was all a placebo thing after all. It sure didn’t look like it, though. As I was about to put the pen down, I heard a deep moan coming from him and only then did I notice the way his sheet-top started to be less and less attached to his flawless skin. I sat there in awe, watching this mountain of a young man start to deflate slowly but very noticeably. His arms lost more and more weight and width every second, almost as if his body was actually being drained and after a whole minute of this, Will screamed.

My entire body got covered in goosebumps. This was a supernatural event, it had to be. Something otherworldly. Will’s body was pushing in on itself, like a balloon fighting to keep its structure when you start deflating it. But the scream he let out was quite simply terrifying.

“MAKE IT STOP !”, he yelled at the top of his lungs.

I froze up, unable to think, do or even say anything.

“Fucking make it stop !”

He started convulsing on the floor, very clearly in pain. I went into panic mode, got up and went to him. His skin was burning hot at some places, like his biceps, pectoral muscles and jawline, but freezing cold at others. I was way over my head. This wasn’t nature’s work, it was something greater. Either a miracle or an abhorrent trick of the universe. He suddenly calmed down, his body now half the size it had been a few seconds ago. His eyes locked onto mine and he grabbed my arm.

“Make it stop, Alex! I fucked up, this is wrong.”, he whispered in a weak voice.

I came to my senses immediately, got back to the desk, sweat dripping down my forehead, my heart beating at a million beats per minute. I picked up the pen once again, and in a desperate attempt, wrote in a panicked haste.

Will, lying on the floor. Shrunk down to half of what he’d been only minutes before, started to grow again. Bigger. Stronger. Reaching at an inhuman pace a height of 6 feet and 6 inches and a weight of--

The possibilities started to rush into my brain. This power I had discovered with a subtle mix of excitement, amazement and fear was only now reaching the conscious part of my mind. Will was already writhing on the floor. The fireplace raged on with more force than it was supposed to while all the lights in the living room started to flicker on and off. This intense physical pleasure I had felt when writing the word “bigger” on Will’s stomach earlier came back to me, although now increased tenfold in intensity. My pants got uncomfortably tight, considering the huge boner that grew and my entire body was now experiencing an orgasm-like state as I watched Will moan, groan, deepen, widen, thicken and grow in every direction on the floor. The sentence on the sheet of paper was still unfinished.

Palming myself with one hand and holding the pen in the other, I finally decided to end the sentence.

-- 300 pounds.

Without warning, the entire living room went dark. A silence filled the room. All I could hear was Will’s breathing a few feet in front of me.

“FUCK YES !”, I heard him moan in the darkness. Then some powerful footsteps closed in on me and I was suddenly engulfed in hot, swelling flesh.

“Come here, little guy,” Will’s incredibly deep voice echoed in the pitch black silence. “Fuck I’ve never felt so good in my entire life, this is amazing.”

My body went limp immediately as Will manhandled me in the dark. He picked me up like a ragdoll in his giant, arms and deep down, I knew that it had only taken a minute for the 300 pounds to settle in the young god’s massive frame. His lips attached themselves to the back of my neck, and against my back, I could feel the rippling waves of a powerful and pulsating wall of abdominal bricks, as well as a heaving mass of meat some would still call pecs.

“Oh god, Will. Please,” I moaned in a hushed whisped. “Please…”

He turned me around in mid air, and kissed me deeply.

“I feel so fucking huge, Alex. You did this to me. You made me this way.”

His deep, bass voice had the same effect in the pit of my stomach and the inside of my chest that a powerful song would have in a car. And though I couldn’t see him, I felt his body all around me. He was stronger than ever and downright gigantic. His huge biceps encircled my back, one of his hands holding me against him. He’d been lifting me for over a minute and didn’t show any sign of fatigue. His other hand was effortlessly jerking his dick as he moaned against my neck.

“Touch me, Alex, fucking touch this body you created”, he begged. But it felt more like a command.

He put be back of the floor and my hands instantly attached themselves to the rippling mass of his overly developed glutes. It felt as though every part of his body was flexing at the same time. There was so much of him, all over me, all around me. I needed to touch all of his muscular, bulky body but couldn’t shake the feeling that it would take hours to manage the entire tour.

Was this it ? Was Will my next book ? The thing I could finally call my masterpiece ? Could I write my deepest, most secretive desire into a reality ? It felt like a dream. He was moaning above me, his 6”5’ stature towering over me so effortlessly. And as my hands hastily explored every inch of his wide, intensely mountainous back, put a giant hand on the back of my head and pressed it into his chest. His heart was beating just as fast as mine. But it sounded like a powerful beat you’d hear in a club. He kept jerking himself off an I felt myself quickly approaching climax.

“Say you want this”, I said, my voice trembling.

He took a second to think.

“I fucking want this.”

I let go of him, although it took all the courage I had, and took a few steps back. The lights came back on. And there he was : standing in front of me. Will. Towering like the growing Hulk he’d become at the scribble of the pen he’d given me. I felt my world changing, my desires expanding. Will, I thought over and over. The boy I’d met only a few hours ago was in a very definite way the only thing I could think about, look at, envision or even manage to conceive in any real sense. Everything paled in comparison to the feeling I had looking up at that man.

The light shined perfectly on his glistening body as he masturbated, his eyes shut. My body responded faster than my mind did, and I came in the most powerful orgasm I’d ever experienced in my entire life. My pants now stained, I watched as the mountain of a man Will had become reached climax, one hand squeezed tightly on his pec, the other on his 9 ½ inch cock.

He fell to his knees and so did I. This was definitely it.

“I want this.”, he concluded in a whisper, falling unconscious on the floor of my living room.

• Like 21

On 11/1/2022 at 10:20 AM, James said:

Thanks a lot for the great comment ! Always amazing to get them

You're definitely right about the weight thing too, I'll change it now. 

Chapter 3 will be up very soon, I can't wait to share it 

Yeah. The height to weight ratio was  **seriously**  put into perspective for me a few years ago at my place of employment, of all things! I work at one of the food service locations on a university campus. There was a kid on the football team that was *ACTUALLY* 6'6" tall, a little over300 lbs., and it was ALL muscle! He was... just... fucking  ***MASSI-GIGANTI-NORMOUS*** !!!! And it wouldn't have been so bad, but he had THE sweetest, boyish face. I mean, just suuuuper cute, and he was a redhead! The two most intimidating things about him were the fact that he had SPECTACULAR pec genetics, because his shoulders and chest were WIIIIIIIIDE, his insertions were INSANE, and his chest was just MASSIVE!!! The other thing that was physically intimidating, as you may guess from his overall proportions, is that he was hung big! Like, ***BIG*** big! I know because his package was at *my* waist level because he had loooooong, huge legs, and I'm 6'1"! He almost always came in wearing sweatpants or basketball shorts, and the bulge was just impossible to miss because it just stuck out! And he even wore boxer briefs, because once in a while, you could catch a glimpse of the Calvin Klein waistband! And on the odd occasion he would wear jeans, because of his thighs and his big ol' bubble butt, they were ALWAYS snug, and he just FILLED the front! THAT was a good four years at work! Eeeeeeevery day, lunch and dinner, I was treated to the sight of this behemoth! And in case you're wondering, yes, I talked to him quite often, and yes, he was a very nice, polite young man. And oddly... modest! Like, zero ego about the way he looked. The only student taller than him was a kid on the basketball team that was 6'9", and while he was quite fit and defined, he wasn't carrying around near as much bulk as the red head. It's funny. You read thse stories, and you think you have a good mental image of what "big" is. And then, on rare occasions, you come face to face with someone that really *is*!

Picture for reference of what i was talking about with the Calvins...Icon Micro Low Rise Trunk, Black