My gentle monster

Ras3rGM

This is my first story so sorry for the spelling and English if I get something wrong.

He was working out, my grandfather, was lifting like almost 1200 pounds, he was an absolute monster 71cm arms, 178 cm pecs, colossal 185 cm legs like I said a monster was whispering little low grunts, "bigger", " bigger for James, more monstrous for my boy" I approached him touching one of his gigantic thighs ml small hand was so small in comparison, this made the giant next to me stop, his chest covered half of his strong aged face, but still I could see how he looked at me with eyes full of fatherly love.

"O I'm so sorry son I woke you up."

"Hello grandpa, yes haha but it's always comforting to wake me up to the sound of primitive grunting in the morning, I see you're a little busy."

"Nonsense I was just warming up a bit is all, do you want me to make breakfast?"

"Actually I already made it myself" I look at him cheerfully.

"O perfect come on then"

We went to the dining room and had the bacon and eggs for breakfast that he likes so much, obviously with a portion 20 times bigger than mine.

after finishing breakfast grandpa looked at me with a happy and loving smile, he looked so huge I still couldn't believe that this 85 year old man was so colossal, hell he must be so tough that bullets would bounce off his huge chest and more than that his love for me was even stronger than his body if that was possible.

After breakfast, Grandpa went on with his routine and I went out for a moment to buy some things for lunch.

After I got home and was changing I heard heavy footsteps approaching me, I had my back to the door, suddenly I felt something very hard on my back clearly it was grandpa's huge pecs he had a layer of sweat on his body, he had finished his routine, his giant cock touched my ass in my shorts, on the back of my neck I felt his soft grandpa mustache and his warm breath, a giant paw surrounded me, only his hand was so big that it already occupied all my small chest, he put his other hand on my stomach and pulled me affectionately towards him, giving me a soft kiss on the back of my neck.

"Hi honey, you feel so small in my giant hands, look how my body completely eclipses yours, my hard calloused hands through iron touching your skin so smooth and soft... god your back molding to these monstrous pecs, I could hold you like this for all eternity son, make you feel safe and secure"

And so it was, I felt his warmth, his love in the embrace, slowly he lowered his paw to pull down my underpants until they fell due to gravity, his giant paw expertly, gently and lovingly caressed my small penis, I groaned when his giant fingers touched the tip.

"Hmmm it feels good to touch you like this, you are so fucking cute my boy."

He turned me around and we were face to face, well more face to pecs haha, he kept stroking me and I did the same, I touched his nipples: "grrr" grandpa grunted heavily as he stroked them, I felt his strong abs.

"Your little hands touching me makes me feel so powerful, you excite me to the point of wanting to tear down buildings for you my boy, in fact I should do something like this for your birthday don't you think? Seeing your massive grandpa crushing a building for you would be the hottest thing in the world son."

"Of course it would grandpa, I love you so much...", grandpa growled under his breath "I don't know if I love you as much as I love you."

Grandpa pulled his paw away for a moment and ripped his shorts to shreds with a growl of excitement, the monster was turned on

I felt his monster, I was a little nervous, they were so big..... "Shh honey it would never hurt, trust me, it won't hurt much."

He lifted me up and turned me around, before he put one of his giant fingers in my ass to loosen up, I moaned at his entrance, it was just the finger but it was so big, this also excited the old man, after he lubed up well he asked me: "are you ready son? Remember I don't want to hurt you so at any time let me know if you feel you can't take it anymore please".

"Damn a monster of this size cares so much about me.." I am in heaven "yes grandpa I am ready please do it" I moaned.

As soon as the tip of his cock brushed against my ass, the monstrous grandfather behind me let out the most animalistic and primitive growl I had ever heard, his hand that used to gently caress me now shattered the stone with emotion "you turn me on so much son, I want to grow massive for my little one" he growls, kissing me tenderly as his colossal cock impales himself completely on me, when he reaches the end grandpa lets go of my mouth and his huge arms wrap around me in a hug "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY PRETTY BOY" he roars.

My mouth brushes against his huge nipple. Grandpa takes a very deep breath trying to control himself but my words send him over the edge.

"I love you my gentle monster"

NGAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH the colossal 85 year old man can't contain himself and fires strongly inside me, his gigantic arms hold me in place of him, arms bigger than my body.

It seems that the grandfather calms down, although I am still agitated by his onslaught, "the love I feel for you is so strong, my little one, I swear that nothing and no one will hurt you in any way, and if they try..." his huge body tightened around me and hugged me even more protectively

A deep grunt came from his chest, that was more than enough for me to understand, we stayed like that for a long while with me on my grandfather's cock, it felt good.

"You turn me into a beast son, seeing you makes me want to break all my records, but relax son I'm going to keep growing, getting bigger and bigger for my boy, this old man is going to get so massive for you.." *grunts* "just thinking about it makes me squirt some more."

"Hey someone fell asleep on your grandpa's chest, it's ok rest precious, your monster grandpa is here to take care of you".

Grandpa gave me a very soft kiss and together we fell asleep for the rest of the day .

The end.

the_morning_after_by_thefabulouscroissant_d9b336u.png

• Like 20