Growth and Strength: Reunion, Parts 1-3

lewj99

Great story!  I always love this concept, because it's something the can really happen!  Two friends meet up after a long time being apart and one is suddenly way bigger, love it. 

• Like 2

On 12/19/2022 at 4:54 PM, lewj99 said:

His animalistic growl rose in line with the whine of the overmatched machinery.

This is so fucking hot. This is the point in the story where I started to lose my mind. 🤪

The engine was straining mightily.  The entire cab was shaking around me as the forces produced by the forklift had nowhere else to go.  The hydraulic lifts were jittering wildly.  Compared to all that chaos, Evan’s monstrous physique was like a statue.

💪🏻💪🏻

His arms were so massively strong and pumped that he was bending the forks inward.  His pecs were getting in on the action, surging and separating into thick bands of rippling power under the dark hair.  My poor cock was practically gushing precum at that point.

Yep. Same. Gushing.

Loud banging noises emerged from the engine and hydraulic lifts as Evan’s muscle crippled them beyond the point of repair.  Smoke was emerging from the engine, so I reluctantly turned it off.  No longer having to hold the huge machine back, Evan turned his attention to bending the forks.  He placed his bear-sized paws on the outside of the prongs and pressed inward.  Even though sweat was dripping off him now, he seemed to have a vast well of strength and stamina to draw on.  That was thick solid fucking steel, and he was warping it just because he fucking could. 

And this is when I lost it. 🍆💦💦💦

Bravo, as always. 😍🥵

• Like 4