OldFashioned

Hi y'all! One of my resolutions for the year is to write (and post!) more regularly. So, while I try to get the gears turning, here's a short that's been languishing for a while... Enjoy!

Jake’s morning trip to the neighborhood cafe was always the highlight of his day. Not that he didn’t enjoy his work, but this part of his routine always provided a moment of calm and quiet before getting on the crowded Red Line to downtown. Close to the lake, the cafe building managed to catch some morning sunlight even on cloudy days, and Jake deliberately went in earlier than he needed to avoid the usual morning crowd and to give himself time to actually sit and enjoy his coffee. Jake loved his slow, deliberate mornings... 

Plus, Adam was always there. 

Adorable Adam,’ Jake always called him in his head. Adam was one of the morning shift baristas, and had served Jake his coffee every single morning since he’d started frequenting the place. He was a few inches shorter than Jake, around 5’10”, with a slim but defined runner’s build, around 160 pounds. He somehow sported a subtle but healthy tan year-round, even through the harsh winters, but his face was definitely his most striking feature. Defined cheekbones and jawlines were highlighted by a manly scruff, and his piercing blue eyes always lit up when Jake walked up to the counter. All of this was topped off with a head thick, golden hair that was effortlessly styled, never a hair out of place. 

Not that Jake spent a lot of time looking at him… Nope, definitely not. Adam definitely wasn’t the biggest reason he kept coming back to this cafe. Definitely not. His morning meditation with his cup of coffee definitely didn’t involve watching Adam make drinks, calmly, almost gracefully making his way around the bar, putting maximum care and attention into each and every shot of espresso. He definitely didn’t love Adam’s soft-spoken manner, perfectly suited to how Jake liked his mornings, always asking Jake, “How are you today?” in that low, clear, light tone that definitely didn’t send small tingles of pleasure down Jake’s shoulders and back if he was in the right mood. Definitely not… 

Today started like any other day, the cafe especially bright, its large windows letting in the golden hour light of the early summer morning. When Jake walked in, Adam was there at the counter, seemingly waiting for him. The light in the cafe bathed Adam in a warm glow, highlighting his gorgeous features perfectly. Jake almost tripped as he approached. ‘Damn, he looks extra amazing today…’ he thought. 

“How are you today, Jake?” Adam greeted him in that honeyed voice, small smile on his face. Jake shuddered a little.

“H-hey Adam. Doing well. How’s the coffee today?” Jake replied, somehow able to continue the conversation with this adorable man.

“Oh you should know, Jake. Perfect as always,” he quipped back with a wink. 

God, he’s too much,’ Jake thought. Adam kept talking as he turned toward the espresso machine.

“The usual I assume?” he asked as he started up the machine, skillfully but absentmindedly fiddling with the spouts and knobs as he began to prepare the espresso, keeping his eyes on Jake.

“You read my mind, man,” Jake said with a small smile. He loved that he had a ‘usual’ drink and that Adam knew it. He watched the beautiful barista turn his focus to the machine to make his latte. A simple drink, but Adam really did make it perfectly. Totally balanced and very smooth but still with the smallest bite of the espresso, and always at the perfect drinking temperature...

“Latte on the bar,” Adam intoned softly, snapping Jake out of his revere. It was a silly way to announce his drink, since no one else had walked into the cafe, but as Jake looked up at the cute barista, he noticed a mischievous smile on his face. Adam was still holding the cup, and held it out to Jake with a tanned, defined arm. Before reaching out to take it, he paused for just a moment to admire the beautiful latte art Adam had created. A many-pointed star adorned the surface of his drink, swirls and streaks of caramel brown and white in a symmetrical design. Jake always hated to drink these creations, but he did feel like he had a little piece of Adam inside him whenever he polished off the mug.

“Thanks, Adam.” Jake said, reaching with one hand for the drink and one for his wallet. He inadvertently brushed a thumb along Adam’s long fingers that grasped the cup. 

For a split second, his world was only pleasure.

His mind was filled with visions of fantastical, impossible, sexual feats. With Adam. But not Adam. Adam augmented.

“Don’t worry about it! This one’s on the house,” Jake snapped back to reality. Not more than a second could’ve passed, but Jake felt he’d lived an entire life of bliss in that moment. 

“U-uh-um.. Th-Thanks man…” he managed to whimper out, totally disoriented. Adam cocked his head adorably.

“Everything okay Jake?” His expression was nothing but concern, a small sparkle caught Jake’s attention. ‘What was that…? A glimmer?’ He wondered.

“Yeah, Adam I’m good. Just v-very uh… grateful for the freebie!” He gave his best convincing smile, still baffled as to what had just happened. ‘I must really need this coffee,’ he thought, carefully taking his usual seat by the window, with a perfect view of Adam.

“Well, just let me know if you need anything at all,” Adam said in his trademark low, semi-whisper, holding Jake’s gaze with those brilliant, blue eyes. 

Jake nodded faintly, and tried desperately to focus on anything but the cutie behind the bar. He tried to make sense of that moment. That wonderful, glorious, nearly orgasmic moment. Just minutes later, it already felt like a dream, slipping away from the reaches of his memory. ‘But it all felt so real...’ Jake struggled to recall the incredible visions. One thing was certain, Adam—or some version of him—was at the center of them. He glanced over to the counter, Adam quietly puttering about, cleaning and prepping ingredients for the day. 

Always a slow sipper, Jake took the better part of an hour to finish his drink. Usually he took this time to think about the day ahead, any big work project, errands he had to run, meals… but today… thoughts of Adam kept invading his meditative morning. Jake watched him graciously attend to the few other early morning customers, fellow regulars that Jake had seen practically every day for the last three years, but had never actually spoken to... Finally, his mind wandered, thinking about the lives of these patrons, making up silly little stories about their lives, dirty secrets, mundane private moments…

“Let me get that for you.”

Once again, Jake was shaken out of his thoughts by Adam’s soft voice. 

“Oh sure…” Jake trailed off, noticing that he was the only customer left at the cafe. This was strange, since according to his watch, it was approaching 7:30am, meaning all the rush hour commuters should be crowding in at this point… 

*click*

What the… did the door just lock?’ Jake whipped his head around, only to see that Adam was clear on the other side of the cafe, bussing the last used table. Turning his head back toward  the door, he almost called out to Adam before a gentle gust of air interrupted him. 

“Wanna see something cool?” Adam was almost adorable and charming enough to make Jake forget that not half a second ago he was almost 100 feet away. Almost.

“B-but, weren’t you j-just..?” Jake sputtered while Adam gave an endearingly quizzical look. 

“C’mon, follow me! I know you’ll wanna see this,” as he spoke, Adam practically skipped toward the back room, only turning his head to give Jake another cheeky wink. Part of Jake couldn’t shake the door, or any of the other strange little things about this morning, but his overwhelming desire to be near Adam kept most of his critical thinking dulled. Jake followed Adam as he disappeared in the dark room. 

“Adam, what the—” the light turned on. ‘Wait, where's the light switch?’ Before Jake could consider this discrepancy, his eyes were drawn to Adam, holding a broken mug, in the middle of the surprisingly large room. Every wall of the room was neatly stacked high with boxes, equipment, extra flatware, and cleaning supplies. A slightly musty, stale coffee smell filled the room. “Whatcha got there?” Jake said nervously, suddenly a little wary of being alone in a room with a guy he really didn’t know. Adam, however lovely to watch, was kind of an odd guy to begin with, and Jake realized they’d never really spoken much further than his coffee order or the weather.

“A customer dropped this the other day,” Adam gestured at the five or six broken pieces of the mug, “but, it totally wasn’t their fault.” He began to put them together like a puzzle, the way someone would if they wanted to glue it back together. “I've been trying to think of ways to save the cafe a few bucks,” he continued, with one hand gently and deliberately fitting the ceramic fragments, and holding the fragile pieces in place with the other. 

Is he really just showing me how he’s gonna glue a mug back together…?’ Jake subtly backed away, somewhat reassured that he wasn’t about to get murdered, but now kind of irritated. ‘Did my quiet morning really get interrupted for this?

“Look, Jake! This is the cool part,” Adam urged, gesturing toward Jake with the ‘reconstructed’ mug. Holding the mug pieces together in one surprisingly large hand, Adam brought his other hand up and began slowly running a finger over the cracks, only…

What… how…’ Jake watched in total confusion, the cracks seemingly disappearing as Adam’s finger traced them, restoring the mug perfectly in a matter of seconds.

“See! Good as new,” Adam casually observed. Jake, still shocked, looked up to see Adam’s beautiful face, smiling, eyes literally glowing.

“Adam, h-how… how did you…” For a split second, Jake looked at the newly-whole mug before looking back up to Adam, his eyes now the normal, intense blue Jake was used to seeing. ‘Okay, I must be seeing things. What the hell is going on??’ 

“See for yourself!” Adam handed the mug over to Jake, who took it by the handle, careful not to accidentally touch Adam again. Sure enough, the mug was intact. Totally perfect. No evidence at all that it had shattered. 

“Seriously, how did you do that,” Jake wondered aloud as he turned the mug over looking for… well, he wasn’t sure what he was looking for. It definitely felt like a real mug, nice and heavy, no residue from pre-applied glue or anything. Giving it a few taps and shakes to find the trick, the mug slipped out of his hands. ‘Oh shit, and he just fixed it,’ Jake thought for a second, eyes closed as he braced himself for the harsh sound of ceramic on concrete.

But it never came.

“Careful there!” he heard Adam say gently. His face scrunched up, Jake slowly opened his eyes. 

The mug was hovering in mid-air, inches above the floor. 

“Wh-wh.. H-h-h… I-I-I” Jake was speechless. Looking to Adam, he saw eyes that were definitely glowing faintly. No human had eyes like that. His arm was outstretched,a finger pointing at the mug. With a subtle gesture from Adam, as if beckoning it, the mug floated up between them before making its way back to the safety of Adam’s hands.

“Wouldn’t want to ruin my handiwork, would you?” Adam chuckled. With another twitch of his fingers, the mug jumped up a few inches and separated into thousands of tiny pieces suspended in the air by an unseen force. “But that really wouldn’t be a big deal,” he said matter-of-factly, and snapped his fingers. The little pieces instantly reformed, and the mug floated over to the other extra mugs, seemingly of its own accord. 

“What the hell did you put in my coffee?!” Jake exclaimed. He turned to run out the storeroom door, but was instantly stopped in his tracks. He heard a deep laugh, unlike anything he’d heard from Adam before, as he slowly turned to face him again.

“I knew you were a keeper, Jake,” Adam said warmly, his voice getting deeper by the second. 

“What... are y-you?” Jake asked in a combination of awe, curiosity, and fear—but mostly fear—as he stood frozen on the spot.

“Oh dear little Jake, you’ve got nothing to fear,” Adam reassured, fixing Jake with a look of overwhelming tenderness. He subtly waved a hand toward Jake, and Jake found himself filled with calm and relief. ‘Little? What the hell? I’m bigger than him!’ he thought.

“Haha, I guess I could’ve picked a better way to reveal myself to you,” Adam said in a deep voice that went straight to Jake’s dick, seemingly reading his mind. 

“Reveal yourself?” Jake responded in a barely audible whisper. He felt the temperature rise in the room and watched as… ‘No it can’t be... ‘ the light… he was… glowing. What first looked like tan, healthy (and human) skin took on an other-wordly golden glow.

“Yes Jake,” Adam said in a soft voice that still somehow reverberated through the room. “You see,” he squared his shoulders, facing Jake, and turned his arms out to his sides, palms facing up in a surprisingly… divine pose. 

I am a god.

The room shook. The world shook.

And he began to hover, rising into the air effortlessly, with a deep sigh that managed to noticeably change the pressure in the room.

Jake came instantly, totally overwhelmed by the vision before him. He grabbed on to one of the stacked boxes in an attempt to steady his convulsing body as his balls completely emptied themselves into his underwear. Adam’s uniform dissolved into thin air, leaving him a sexy pair of tight, dark briefs, and revealing ripped, defined runner’s build. 

Gaze upon my true form,” the being intoned. His ethereal glow increased ten-fold as he began to expand. Muscle rippled and bulged from head to perfect toe as his proportions increased and refined, to gymnast, fitness model, bodybuilder, then… something greater. Something...

Unfathomable. 

Had he been on the ground, he’d be at least 8’ tall, and his insane physique defied measurement. Bulging calves pressed against each other as he held his wide, powerful feet together, toes pointed down just above the ground, and enormous thighs exploded with power before tapering to a relatively miniscule but obviously harder-than-steel waist. Mind-bending, shredded abs, framed by the thickest, widest pair of lats in all of creation, erupted into the insane statement of ultimate masculinity that was his chest. In that moment, Jake wanted nothing more than to reach out and place his hands reverently on that magnificent pair of pecs. From that mountainous torso flowed gigantic shoulders and enormous, inconceivably powerful arms, rippling with strength. All of this perfection was shrinkwrapped in beautifully smooth, flawless skin that glowed, like polished liquid bronze, streaked with veins and striations. 

His face…

His face…

There were simply no words. His already gorgeous features had refined past the point of reality. Jake felt as if space-time itself bent around the pulchritude of Adam’s now better-than-perfect face. Gold-spun, impossibly thick hair crowned this king of the universe. A wondrous, azure, electric orb that humans would call an eye winked at Jake, and he—having just recovered from his first hands-free unloading—was instantly rock-hard and shooting like a geyser, somehow more intensely than the first time. He dropped to his knees, head turned up in worshipful awe, unable to look away at his golden deity. 

The god laughed.

I apologize,” he said with a smirk, his voice both an entire orchestra of sound and a gentle whisper, “I’ve wanted to do that for… a long time, let’s say.” With a gentle wave of his huge hand, Jake's clothes and the messes he’d made in them vanished. Another gesture and Jake rose into the air in front of Adam. His eyes darted around, unable to focus on the perfect face before him for too long. He settled on Adam’s powerful chest, the bulbous masses seemingly pushing the universe aside for more space. 

Go ahead, I know you want to,’ Jake heard gentle Adam’s voice in his head, and looked up to see him with an eyebrow cockily raised. Suddenly, his chest erupted in a complicated, erotic dance of power, the bronze fibers looking to Jake like a sea of hot, boiling metal, and threatening another spontaneous orgasm. Tentatively, he reached out a hand toward the rippling mass of power. Upon contact, he was filled with a soul-shattering sensation of pleasure. He was touching a god. He was touching the massively muscled chest, of an seemingly-all powerful god, and his mind and body was filled with rapturous, roiling delight. It was too much. He broke contact and gasped aloud as he was gently lowered to the ground. 

“W-why, why me?” he asked pitifully, totally recognizing that he was in the presence of infinite power. The hovering Adam smiled tenderly, his glow increasing gently as a feeling of comfort and pure, godly love filled Jake. He watched as Adam’s large, perfect feet slowly lowered to the ground. Despite the slow, careful touchdown, the concrete buckled under what must have been tons of superdense muscle. 

Because you’re adorable,” he proclaimed playfully. The giant god strode gracefully over to his disciple, his every movement a poem, a novel of beauty and strength, cracking the ground with each step. Lovingly cupping Jake’s face with a divine hand, Adam fixed him with an intense, caring gaze, “and I felt like your life needed… shall we say… a shot of espresso.” Leaning down, Adam blessed Jake with a cosmic kiss. Jake dissolved in the outpouring of godly affection. He felt lost in a sea of eroticism, temporarily—and yet eternally—completely united with his god. 

Now,” Adam said, breaking the kiss like it wasn’t a life-altering event for Jake, “let’s have some real fun before I have to open the cafe in a bit.” Jake shot him a puzzled look.

“You’re… you’re gonna keep working here? You’re literally a god!”

So? I can do what I want,” Adam shot back, “and can’t very well deprive this neighborhood of excellent coffee.” For the first time that day, Jake actually giggled.

Plus, imagine drinking a latte served by a God.” Adam took Jake into his powerful arms, and hovered, his perfect feet gently leaving the ground. With another reality-bending kiss, they disappeared in a flash of golden light.

• Like 24

On 1/2/2023 at 7:05 PM, SupermanFan79 said:

🔥🔥🔥

On 1/2/2023 at 8:36 PM, DawnFire98 said:

Short, yet amazing and intense! 👌😍 When I finished reading it, I already hungered for more. 😂😅

On 1/3/2023 at 1:12 AM, elton said:

Very hot. want to see more!

Thanks y’all! I have no plans to turn this into a bigger story, but I have a few others, either shorts or multipart, in the works!

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I also love how detailed and rich it is despite being a shorter story. Maybe this might help me giving my stories a bit more...focus. I tend to write A LOT and don't know how to cut stuff out. 😅