Ras3rGM

Great story! Congratulations, I'm glad other people are appreciating your work.

Hope we get to see the protective skills of Mr. Steve in action. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Part 2

It was another day, only now I had to deal with being a massive 74 year old monster capable of destroying and crushing everything in its path, after the accelerated growth I suffered I became almost as big as the hut we were in, god.... I'm so big, I just want more, more size, more strength, more power, plus my sex drive grew as big as my body, I was a beast in every way, I approached one of the cabins.

"I want to try something"

I put my massive hands under the cement platform, I plunged my powerful fingers hard and started to pull, "HERE WE GO GRRRRR" I started to lift and tear the hut from its seeds I saw how the whole platform was cracking unable to fight with my colossal strength, with a loud grunt I lifted the whole hut, my chest for its huge size was making deep dents in the wall of the hut, I saw pipe underneath still stuck, with more force I lifted the hut over my head.... GRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA yeah.... I ripped and lifted a fucking cabin with just my bare hands, damn I'm so powerful, my cock got incredibly hard, I lowered the cabin and with my monster I went through the bottom like butter, I couldn't do it with my baby..... I would never dare to even hurt him, I have to protect him at all costs, memories of Bruce began to come, his body so small and tender, his nymph-like face, smooth and soft skin, his small and adorable penis, his flat and slim little body, my protective instincts were set in motion, I began to destroy the cabin with my hands for the pure ecstasy that gave me thinking about my baby....

GRRRHMHMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MHFFF YES... I'M AN OUT OF CONTROL BEAST, EVERYTHING IS SO FUCKING WEAK FOR THIS MASSIVE OLD MAN GRRRRRRRR.

I ran hard into the cabin everything went blank I saw it through the windows, my bear hug crushed the cabin sending hundreds of fragments flying through the air, I threw the thing that was left of the cabin about 100 meters, I didn't mediate my strength I crushed a car with my throw, I stood there so massive and powerful, snorting and growling like a beast fuck.... Yes, I was a beast, a monstrous old man with all this unlimited power, even so I don't feel tired in fact I feel bigger *deep growl* I still find it hard to believe that less than 2 days ago I was a weak and frail little old man who could do nothing to protect and care for Bruce, now however.... I have so much power.. so much strength, any idiot who dares to touch a single hair of my child will pay the consequences, that deep rage returns to me.... My whole body tenses tightly, my grunts and gasps grow louder and more threatening

"Those fuckers... How I wish I could crush those brats *grunt* no matter who it is if they hurt Bruce I won't stop.... I HATE THEM" *roar*

I hear footsteps behind me

"Oh hi grandpa... are you there?

"Hmmm" *grunts*

"Grandpa are you ok?"

Damn I was still induced in my primal rage, I can't control myself.

"Grandpa? Bruce reaches over and touches my back with his little hand.

In my anger and thoughts of hurting I didn't realize Bruce was there.

SHUT THE FUCK UP BRAT *GRUNT* I turned around snorting like a bull, looking like a beast out of control, making the floor shake with my heavy steps, crushing a log with my hand, I gave a look full of anger and rage to the boy

Bruce fell backwards from the shock, his face was full of fear and agony, he moved away from me as best he could.

"G-grandfather it's me! Bruce!"

I approached menacingly my pecs pressing against him, my massive arms side to side crushing the earth with my hands, I stared at him very hard

"GRANDPA PLEASE DON'T HURT ME! He covered himself with his little arms

He started to cry, he was so scared.... I scared him like that, I called him a brat, my Bruce... my beautiful baby, what am I doing? Damn it Steve get a hold of yourself you stupid old man, I came to my senses.

"BRUCE! Bruce... I didn't recognize you" I realized he was in a fetal position as scared as a baby that doesn't understand what's going on around him, I slowly brought a giant paw close to him, I touched him very carefully.

"Son I... I-I'm so sorry son I didn't mean to scare you like that, I... I just felt so angry I remembered what they did to you and.... I just my hate took over I won't hurt you, I would never hurt you... I feel my voice crack, I start to cry I can't forgive myself for this.... To do that to Bruce, to the person I live and breathed for.

Bruce wiped his tears and snot "Grandpa? You came back? Please don't cry, don't feel guilty, I don't think I understand your helplessness for not being able to protect me but, it's not your fault you did all this for me, you transformed yourself into a beast for me, to protect me and you did it, thank you.. you know it doesn't matter I love you grandpa.

Bruce came up to my massive chest and hugged it as best he could, I wrapped my mountains of arms around him, welcoming him warmly and gently into my embrace.

"I promise I will never lose control again...I love you my precious baby."

My chest exhaled deeply I tucked Bruce a little more between those mountains, he caressed my face with his small hands wiping away my tears, and gave me a kiss, fuck.... I feel my body grow bigger, more massive for my pretty boy, Bruce Sink into my pectoral cavern, his whole body touching my mammoth chest, my huge cock rose up plugging the exit of my pec cave, I moan so hard into Bruce's kiss.

"I feel like I can protect you from a nuclear missile with my embrace Bruce.... Having you on my huge chest, feeling your whole body, kissing your soft lips, running my thick mustache over your pretty face, smelling your hair, it makes me so over the top hot, I can plow a rock and break it in half.. fuck if you had seen what I did to that cabin, hmff everything is so fucking weak and fragile now.. I am unstoppable *I start breathing heavily* shit.... My pecs are swallowing Bruce, I can't stop myself from grunting deeply, feeling my baby in my massive body makes me so happy, I love him so intensely.... I feel my boy's kisses inside my chest, kissing and licking the inner walls of my pecs, running his little fingers along my deep grooves and thick veins, my huge cock is inside those monsters too, serving Bruce as a seat, Bruce climbs on top of my chest and lies on his back, looking up at the sky with a twinkle in his eyes.. i give him a soft kiss on his forehead making sure my white mustache brushes against him

"What are we going to do grandpa?"

"What do you mean son..?

"You know, now that you're so big you can't fit in the car."

"Ohh hoho no problem honey, I can carry you on one shoulder and the car on another, would you like to see that son?"

"Of course I would! Haha I love you so much grandpa!"

"Hmm but never like I love you my precious boy *I give him another soft kiss on the head, I caress him very gently* I want you to feel free son.. free to be yourself, this aged beast is getting more and more massive just so you don't have to worry about anything, hell.. I would be able to move mountains for you son.."

"Surely you can grandpa" said bruce with a grin.

"If you want me to then I will, I am so proud to be your grandfather Bruce..."

"I am the lucky one to have such a great, strong and powerful grandfather."

Fuck mmmmmmm I feel myself growing bigger, shit the ground cracks from my mammoth weight, hearing my boy's praise sends me over the edge *deep sigh* my Bruce moves joint to my whole chest when I exhale, I want to fuck so bad *GRRRR* I HAVE TO DESTROY SOMETHING.

I carefully set bruce down on the ground, and walked over to a huge tree trunk, GRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAA ripped it out by the root, "hmm yeah it looks strong enough for my cock".

GHRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I started to unload on that log, my cock destroying it with each lunge....

GRRRRRRRRRRR MORE, MORE YES! *GRUNTS* HUUFFFFFFFFF I FEEL SO FUCKING HARD GRRRRRAAAAAAAA FUCK.... THIS LOG WON'T HOLD ME MUCH LONGER, I'M TOO STRONG HMMMMM GOD.... MY CUTE LITTLE BOY *ROARS* I FEEL LIKE I'M GROWING MORE MASSIVE FOR MY BEAUTIFUL BRUCE

RRRRHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I split the log in half my cum spilled everywhere I feel so fucking huge....

BRUCE POV:

Grandpa was a monster without limits, on the one hand I felt happy that he got all this power and strength he looks at me with a love that I can't describe... sometimes I feel like trembling with his look of paternal love so intense... But, I don't know how to feel I am happy but after hearing his roars and screams of anger.... When he remembered my days in the hospital.. those guys had hurt me, they almost killed me but.... I didn't want grandpa Steve to crush them, I didn't want my beloved grandpa to become something I couldn't come back from, the more I think about it the more I am terrified.. what if someone hurt me again.. and if someone really hurt me and was really crippled or something..... What would a massive beast with unlimited power be capable of, *I swallowed salivating* watching his cock destroy a tree trunk, his huge cock alone was like 4 times my size, grandpa was literally a giant now, I had to stand up with his huge paw to see his face above those pecs, Jesus.... Those pecs were so huge...colossal I don't know if there is a word to describe such enormity, I felt so good tucked into his chest it's like a cocoon enveloping me and protecting me from everything..... His arms, they are bigger and thicker than our car, his legs even bigger than that... his abs, every block is is is bigger than my torso, touching any part of the old man is like touching steel or marble but Even with all that strength he is so kind and gentle, I can't explain how a monster that should be incredibly scary is the most caring and loving person, his sense of protection for me seems to be even bigger than him, but at the same time his deep paternal love was dangerous.... A fuse capable of burning quickly, someone so powerful and massive with all that strength, I'm afraid not for what happens to me, but for the rest of the people, I.... I don't know what to do."

"What's wrong son? Is everything all right?"

His voice thundered in my ears, even though he said it calmly it sounded as if his voice was booming with every word.

A huge finger was placed under my chin lifting my head gently, the sight was incredible to see the huge muscle of his arm so massive and ripped, a vein thicker than my leg snaked from his forearm, passing through his massive bicep 5 times bigger than my head or more.... Ending at his mammoth chest, I looked at his neck even the muscles in his neck were huge and powerful, I saw his strong and virile face, it exuded pure masculinity, power, dominance, but he had a look of deep concern for me, like that of a wounded dog, this monster looked sad....

"Son... You are worried about something aren't you? Please honey can you tell me...I will never get mad at you, I know I may look intimidating but I am still your grandfather Bruce, you are the most important thing in my life."

He looked at me with those loving, almost teary eyes it still seems surreal to me the unconditional love of my grandpa, I love him too, I guess the best thing to do is to tell him what I think and feel, after everything that has happened I guess I haven't talked to him much.....

"Grandpa I, yes... I'm worried, in fact a little scared".

I looked at the beast.. grandpa looked at me with more fixation and a little more concern but still with that look of understanding almost as if telling me "go on".

"About what you were saying about protecting me at all costs? Did you really mean it?"

"Of course I did son, you know I'm always going to protect you from anyone who would threaten you or want to hurt you."

His expression hardened he was being very serious.

"But.... And if I get really hurt, grandpa what if one day I end up really seriously hurt by one of those guys?"

"Grrrrrrrr hmmm" *snort* I heard soft grunts coming from grandpa, he was getting upset his muscles were tensing up tightly.

"What would you do to them, I asked in a slightly shaky voice"

I watched as Grandpa's mammoth chest rose larger with those pectoral striations becoming more defined-he's getting bigger?!

"I understand your concern son, I know you don't want me to hurt anyone, I don't want to either.... But"

"But... what?" I asked doubtfully.

"If something happens to you You.... I don't know what I'd be capable of" *grunts* I watch as Grandpa's entire frame widens in front of me, his hand leaves my chin and closes it into a fist, his arm muscles explode bigger his shoulders burst in power and size Grandpa lets out a primal grunt, his pecs widen and grow bigger all at once, his legs grow his thighs touch even more fighting for space, the monstrous old man crushes the car induced in his growth, he grew taller now he was a head taller than the cabin.

"Fuck.... *grunts* Son if I have to be a massive monster for you, I'll gladly do it *grunts* I'll never let them touch you my baby."

The monster in front of me approaches, each step is like an earthquake that shakes everything, I hear how with each step the ground is destroyed by its tremendous weight listening to the deep breathing and grunts of grandfather

If you've any suggestion for the next chapter or another history please tell me for be better in my writing ❤️

• Like 16

• 4 weeks later...

Part 3

Grandpa was coming so heavily towards me, listening to his heavy footsteps, sighs and grunts despite his imposing and intimidating presence his face had a warm smile towards me, the monster stood just inches away from me, breathing heavily grunting, I watch as his huge chest sways with each sigh seeing how each striae marks and flexes, his monster truck wheel sized shoulders flex with power, grandpa seems to be growing even more, I lift my hand and touch his abs as hard as steel, he really bulges his 8 pack every block huge and hard extremely marked, I hear grandpa moan clearly pleased by my caresses "hmmm yes honey it feels good your delicate touch.. i feel like i'm growing more massive boy..... Bigger for you my love" my small hand is not even able to cover 1/4 the size of a single abdominal block, grandpa was a colossus compared to anyone, the old man's chest spilling out in front of me, his thick nipples pinking my messy hair, grandpa touched me with those massive paws, so big they can wrap around me with just one paw, the monster bent down, his giant chest touched my head, even with that I can feel the power and hardness, I feel his calloused paws caressing me the grandfather pulled me up to his face to give me a look of fatherly love like never before.... his white moustache was now much thicker and bushy, his features despite being 74 years old looked strong and masculine, almost bestial... He pulls me closer to him and kisses me warmly, I continue kissing all over his dinosaur neck, running my hands over his pectorals, caressing and feeling the salt and pepper hair in his deep cleavage, all this moment of love and caresses is interrupted by a loud noise suddenly... I turn to see what is the noise that came from between the trees and I see a bear.... A huge roaring bear looking me in the eyes with a wild look seeing me as his food, the wild beast didn't get too close to me because I notice another monster, seeing it in perspective grandpa Steve is bigger even than the bear much much bigger.... I feel the most colossally huge arm wrap around me protectively, grandpa's arm was bigger than my whole body, hell that thing is bigger than a damn car its paw picks me up from the waist and puts me behind it making the old man's huge body block my view of the wild bear "stay behind me, son".

I saw the bear, it wanted to hurt Bruce.... I saw it in its gaze *grunts* I won't let that happen, I feel my whole massive body tense up my rage increases little by little, I grab Bruce and put him behind me.. I must keep him protected, the creature doesn't move it stares at me, seeing a monster that is on its way to take its prey, it saw that I am bigger, stronger than it.... I feel its murderous intentions against my baby, I want to crush it fuck.... Shit my rage doesn't let me think clearly I.... *grunts* *deep sigh* I feel my chest rise and fall mightily, I approach the bear, the animal moves away cautiously, I'm intimidating him.... Yeah *grunts* I'm so fucking big, if I were even bigger.... Not even a beast like that would come close to threatening Bruce, I need more... more strength more power more size, I NEED TO BE THE STRONGEST.

My growls and roars make rumbles throughout the forest, I feel the bear finally decide to attack I feel so much anger in me, the bear stands up trying to look bigger, but I am fucking massive, I quickly approach and grab it by the neck, shit my paw is so huge and strong I could break its neck with one simple move, it makes me feel so powerful to know I can completely subdue a full grown grizzly bear, but Bruce wouldn't want me to hurt him, so here comes a BEAR HUG my arms go around him easily, I don't need that much force to knock him out, his body feels so weak against my pecs and abs, it only makes me feel more drunk with power... memories of Bruce come, they hurt him, they hurt him shit I have to control my anger, if I don't I.. *grunts* I let go of the bear, the beast falls unconscious falls asleep, damn it *grunts* I feel myself growing.. yeah.... More hmmmmm MORE!!!! My chest crashes against my chin, I feel my abs get so fucking hard... fuck..... Ghhraaaaaaa I feel two more FUCKING blocks come out! I HAVE A FUCKING PACK OF 10 HUUFFF!!!!! my cock.... Damn it's so hard I feel like I'm going to cum, fuck I don't want to cause another wreck think fucking old man.... *GRUNTS* FUCK GHHRAAAAAAAA HMMM *GRUNTS* HERE COMES GRRRRRRRRR I NEED TO PROTECT BRUCE *GROW*

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRUCE POV:

Grandpa swallowed his cock and with that his strong cum, it was growing.... Growing at an alarming rate! I know his weight... Grandpa must definitely weigh much much much much more than 5 tons, he was gigantic.... I've never seen muscles so big and developed his cock thickened to a ridiculous size yet his growing pecs looked like they wanted to swallow the huge cock, I saw that he had developed a 10 pack! Even thicker and more defined... his legs, when I saw those monstrosities I trembled with fear..... They were almost the thickness of two cars, almost doubled his previous size, his arm literally exploded with more muscle, I saw how his biceps destroyed two oak trees with its growth alone, his moustache and manly hair thickened, I never expected to see someone so exaggeratedly massive.... Colossal... Least of all my own granddaddy, he stopped sucking his colossal cock, he was panting heavily with occasional grunts he had some of his cum on his thick lips he could barely utter words in his state of pure ecstasy "ghraa.. so big" "s-I'm *grunt* so hard grrr" "Bruce.... M-my *grunt* baby" I carefully approached the monstrous monumental old man every gasp or grunt made his whole body move tensing and relaxing all that muscle showing his striae and inhuman veins "I am.... *Ghraa* *gasp* the strongest fucker on this puny planet" from grandpa comes out a primal grunt that makes me shudder, I see his heavy breathing as the smoke from his warm Breath hits his huge chest, as he drips and salivates semen from his mouth, his thick moustache is also stained, the huge cock still spurts copious amounts, a layer of sweat made his whole body glisten, beads of sweat fell heavily from his nipples and white moustache, it was simply beastly.... I couldn't describe what I saw as anything else.

POV STEVE:

I'm an Elder Leviathan, a silver-haired King Kong, I feel a cool touch on my massive leg, the thick thigh involuntarily tenses swelling bigger, it's Bruce's little hand... my god *grunts* it looks so small next to my colossal leg, Bruce looked so small.... That just makes me want to grow bigger.... I feel myself getting bigger, stronger... holy shit.... The guy can barely reach my abs, I'm so tall, I grew taller than that cabin before, my fucking arms feel so thick and powerful to say they are huge is an understatement, under those monstrosities fit Bruce and 6 other people.... damn the car I crushed didn't reach the thickness of my grandfather's guns At this rate by tomorrow there will be nothing able to contain me, not a car, room or apartment, I feel my chest so massive and hard, bullets, grenades or missiles doesn't matter these mountains can stop it and they won't make a dent hmmmm *grunts* I want my pecs more huge.. more colossal so Bruce has more meat to kiss and explore, my chest cavern is harder and more resistant than a subway bunker, yeah.... Bruce is going to be very safe and secure in there, damn my legs septuple my beautiful baby, they are so massive, defined and vascular I can see parts of my thighs massively developed despite the size of my chest and cock.... Bruce caresses my leg running his little fingers over every stria, every muscle, feeling the hair, feeling the power, fuck.... I want to hold him forever and keep him safe, I feel Bruce start to kiss my leg, fuck literally a fold of muscle in my thigh is thicker than Bruce's head, it makes me feel so powerful.... I grab it with my huge paw, and pull it once more into my chest, fuck now my pecs are even bigger "you are so big grandpa... I think big doesn't do you justice" *groan* "there is no human being with that much size and power" "by god grandpa you folded a grizzly bear like that like nothing..... I still can't get over how strong you are." "Bruce.... *grunts* stop it honey you make me so horny.... Just feeling your little body swim on my pecs feels so fucking good, if you keep giving me those compliments I'm going to explode again fuck-grrrr my cock feels so hard, come on love take some of my seed I know you want it", with the strength of my beastly arm I brought the huge cock head closer to my grandson's beautiful face, Bruce moved between my chest and put his tongue on the tip, it made me shudder like never before, damn I have to control myself not to crush my love in pectoral flesh, his little mouth fills with my seed and I turn him around and kiss him, my cum mixes in our mouths taste good *grunts* I want to kiss my baby like this for eternity, I clean his face with licks and kisses, he looks at me with love, I feel so proud of my little boy and at the same time proud to be the beast I am now no one in this world can threaten or hurt my baby, No more the weak and fearful old man from before, now I am a massive monster *grunts* NO ONE WILL TOUCH MY CHILD with all my strength I will make him have a full and happy life, if he is happy I am happy too... I don't care if I have to grow even more if it's for his well being I will do it with pleasure, I feel his little hands on my face he is wiping my tears.... Seeing my little boy being happy makes me feel like the best grandfather in the world, I don't know how long I will last in this world or if this powerful and massive state is forever, if I am immortal or not but I still know that I will live to please and make my love happy until the end of time.

End

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1