a dragon and his gem

wolfuy

a dragon and his gem

Hello my name is kail, I am a white dragon, with wings

well where do i start? I am 21 years old, well I have a sister and a younger brother, but there is a problem, they see me as the little brother since I did not grow up, I am only one meter tall and my family is over two and a half meters tall, the only one who helps me It's my father, my mother, well, his favorites are the tall ones, but hey, my family is very rich, and I sometimes earn money for gold that I find in mines, and if I like to go to mines, I take advantage of my size, I have found iron, gold and two small diamonds that in the end my brothers stole

It was very sad and in the end they sold it, and that's why I'm upset with them, I haven't spoken to them for a year, nor to my mom who defended them, and my dad, well, sometimes he comes to visit me when he can, yeah Thanks to him, my brothers had to give me half the money, so I get along well with him.

Right now I am doing what I do, which is as a mine explorer, I already got some gold stones, I was calm until the ground began to break, I stopped and prepared to fly, but when I was going to do it, the floor crashed. it broke and I fell, the fall did not last long, luckily I got up and removed the dust and some stones that I had on me, I was lucky to have night vision, because if I had brought a flashlight I would have been left without light

I looked everywhere but my backpack had been crushed by a large stone, I tried to get something out of my backpack but the only thing I could get was a small backpack that brought a hammer and a giant nail, well luckily it wasn't me, I was just I was about to leave but I saw something on a wall that did not look like a rock, I went and when I got closer I saw a beautiful black diamond that was buried in the stone wall, without thinking I flew to where the diamond was and using my claws, I managed to get it out of a hammer and a giant nail, and I put it in a quick movement into the small backpack before it fell to the floor, and I carried it as if it were a sack of potatoes since for me it weighs

I flew out of the cave as best I could, maybe I lost gold but I found a big black diamond, I put it in my car and went home, the trip is long, an hour by car, but I finally got home, I opened the garage and parked my car inside and closed the garage to turn off my car

I left the backpack on the table, I have big things since my family was coming to visit, and the table was big and I flew to leave the diamond there to what I was going for things to clean it and examine it, when I returned I took the gem with watch out for his paw and lift him up

"Wow, you're beautiful," I said, raising the black diamond on the table, but when I looked in more detail, it suddenly shone and I released it, causing it to fall on the table.

I was a little scared, but then I thought that this glow could be from a light on or from the sunset, so I grabbed it again and grabbed a ball to clean it, I sat down and started cleaning it and in a few seconds it glowed again, no I gave importance to it until I felt a tingling in my body and see my body was growing little by little and I was getting muscles, I let go of the stone and separated from it

I flew to the chair, I felt strange, my clothes felt a little tight, I went to the bathroom, I was a little scared, nervous, but a part of me wanted it to be true, when I got to the bathroom he put me on the scale, and I didn't I could believe, I gained 3 kilos, I quickly took out the measuring tape and stood on the wall and marked my height with my claw and started to measure...it's real...I grew 5 cm, I started jumping and running around my house until I got there a message from my boyfriend

hello my love ❤️

I already arrived at my house, only that I am going to rest

Ready for tomorrow and our date?

my boyfriend is a 1.50m otter, he was away for three months and where he was there was no internet or signal and we couldn't communicate, he likes big boys but I touched him... Well he's the same age as me , and after we've been dating for three years

Sure my love, and you? How was he on the trip?

Ok, just boring without internet but I liked the attractions in the forest

And ready for your surprise?

Yep of course, I want to see it ❤️

In fact….

I see the gem with a smile

I also have a big surprise for you that you liked it a lot ;3

So? Well, believe me, mine is not much, but you will like it

I don't care if it's beautiful or expensive, since I already found the most beautiful thing in a mine

Wow, did you find another diamond?

No, it was you ❤️

And yes, he was exploring the forest and he fell into a mine and he had already been down there for two days until I arrived and showed him another way out since I knew the mine very well

That's where I blush hehe

Hehehe well love see you tomorrow, I have to do some things

ok love bye

bye

I finished writing and went straight to my car and headed for the mall before it closed, but obviously not before closing my house, when I got to the mall I went quickly to a clothing store for large animals, many of them were left.seeing, and some asked me what I was doing here, and I told them that I came for clothes for a gift, they believed me and continued on their way

When I left and left the clothes that I barely could, I put them in my car, I bought the biggest clothes that were for a 3m and muscular animal, I can't wait to get home, by the way I also bought 15 large hamburgers, with double bacon , meat, sausage etc.

I was left with little money, I hope my dad wants to lend me

I got home at night, and while I was leaving my things in the living room, I asked my father for money, but to my surprise he sent me a million dollars, I know they are rich but I only asked for a little, in the end he told me it was for my birthday, and Christmas since they will not be there on those dates, I thanked him since I may also need another house and another car for my new size and I got to work

I put on the boxers I bought, that thing was literally bigger than me... but not by much, I put it on the front, since it had a wolf's paw on the front, I want to see how it inflates hehe, I grabbed the gem with a rag and lowered it to the ground, I was nervous, anxious and excited, well I was ready with the boxer since this will indicate the limit, I grabbed the gem with my hands and in a few seconds it shone again, and I for about two or three seconds Then I felt the tingling all over my body again.

I turned down to see how the gem shone, my arms filling with muscles, my hands covering more and more of the gem that every second that passed became lighter and smaller before my eyes, I kept looking at the gem and seeing the floor every farther away, and the gem was hidden by some pectorals that were coming out and I was getting bigger and wider, I saw how the boxer was getting smaller and smaller and I was beginning to fit, my body began to collide with various things from my house, my wings collided with the table, and my tail grew each time colliding with the furniture, I looked down again and saw how hair grew in my armpits, chest, on my back that went to my tail, it was the same color , white, my little horns on my head also grew a lot, reaching enormous sizes, I raised my arms and I had the diamond in my right hand, I flexed with each arm to see how they stopped being branches and became trunks, suddenly they gave me want to roar, but I know that arlet I would call the neighbors so I held back, I felt my heart pounding, and seeing how everything was getting small, the diamond shining, I felt great, this lasted a few minutes before I felt something tight in my boxer, I put the diamond on the table and I released it, when I stopped touching it, it stopped shining

It was great... But now I put the diamond on the table... without having to fly... What's more, I crouched down a bit to put it down, a smile spread on my face and I was going to go to the bathroom to see myself in the mirror, but I only stepped on it and I heard the floor break under my weight, so I stepped lightly, when I got to the bathroom door I crouched down thinking that this would be enough but no, I had to enter from the side since it was too wide for the door, I noticed in my big mirror and the truth…. I like what I see

A 3.15m monster, with white hair on the chest, chin, in the center of the back that goes to the hair on my head and the tip of my tail, and in the armpits, some muscles that were enormous, I looked down at my torso and I saw huge pecs…I flexed them to see them rise up, I always wanted to do that, then I turned to see a huge, broad back, I turned again and saw big, hard abs, and below them…a wolf's paw He looks small with what he was holding, a 30cm penis, and balls the size of a small watermelon each, on his sides legs that went from being twigs to trunks, and below them enormous feet, which I doubt I can weigh myself on my small scale now, and on my toes and fingers are huge, sharp claws.

I hope I'm not dreaming, but if I'm dreaming I hope I don't wake up

"Wow" I said but I covered my mouth to hear my deep and serious voice that didn't seem like my high pitched voice, I couldn't wait to see my body and I began to flex all my muscles, until I heard a roar that came from my stomach

I went back to the living room and grabbed the hamburgers that I had bought, before and I could barely eat ¼ of these, but now, they are all disappearing, when they were all gone I burped and sat on the floor now looking at my new size, then I saw my boxer, I turned to see the diamond….

But no, maybe tomorrow, if I do it right now, my clothes won't fit me and I don't have any food in case that black hole that I now have in my stomach returns, I went to bed to lie down…. Well, I just went to bed and let's say that now my former bed was only for one of my arms... great

I went to the couch where it went down just by lying down and most of me was sticking out of it, so I better take all my blankets out and put them on the floor and lay there and fell asleep.

part II

the dragon woke up with the rays of sun that passed through his window, he quickly stretched, and quickly collided each part of his body with furniture around him, kail saw and made a smile to see that it was not a dream, he got up but at the same time to do it his horns collided with the ceiling

Ouch! he would say, rubbing his head and looking at the ceiling, but what? -he realizes that it is bigger than his own apartment- what? -looks down and sees that his body was bigger than last night and the boxer was very tight- oh….

He quickly went to the bathroom where apparently he had to destroy the door to enter, since it did not fit at any possible angle, when he managed to measure himself, he noticed that he grew another 30cm

…. Wow… this…. It's amazing! -roared-

The excited dragon saw his body, and saw his cell phone and saw that it belonged to his family, his brother's

Hello family, I just came to tell you that I am already 4.15m taller and bigger

The others were from the family congratulating him and I just made a smile

Put your older brother truthfully -he makes a smile and sees what measures 3.45cm- you will meet the real dragon

He just laughed and left the bathroom, he only saw his cell phone and went to a quick shopping app, where he put clothes for a 4.50m animal and asked for it and just went to the living room to wait, he sat on the sofa and he saw that he has plenty of body, and the chair quickly breaks, he just laughs and remains seated on the floor to later see the gem on the table...

And to think that he could be making fun of me, now I'll be much bigger hahaha

He laughs and quickly sees something, it was a small giraffe that measured his height, it was only 1m and his sister gave it to him to make fun of him

… Ha ha ha! That thing will be very small compared to the new me!

I waited for half an hour but he finally arrived and I went to receive him, he was a 4m elephant where he is he gave me the package and went to his truck to laugh in silence….. he will know me -3-

I went into the house somewhat angry and quickly took out the clothes, apparently they gave me one for 5m…. Perfect, I smiled and I quickly took off my boxer shorts, all small, and quickly put on the other clothes… obviously I'm too big but we'll see right now, I grabbed the gem and waited until it shone and started to grow again

Agh! Mmm more mmm MORE! -roared-

-My body was growing, but looking down I saw that the boxer was for an animal with a large member, I just sighed and left the glass on the table and it stopped growing, I barely reached 4.15m but something occurred to me-

... -I looked at the glass-....

I quickly opened my boxer and raised my member, it's a little thick but not enough for the boxer, I quickly grabbed the glass and put it on top of my testicles and let my member squeeze it and I just closed the boxer, I didn't feel anything and I didn't see a growth at all, my faith in that vanished, I was going to open my boxers again and take out the glass but, I couldn't wait to let out a moan of pleasure, it's as if I had exploded, my growth returned and my penis and testicles grew furiously

ROARRR more! I roared and lay down on the floor and put my hands behind my neck and closed my eyes to see my change in a while.

I was lying like this on the floor for a few minutes, I felt like I was moving furniture, apparently my arousal caused a drop of pre-semen and it fell on the gem, apparently it did something to the gem and made me grow faster

It lasted a few minutes until the boxer began to squeeze me, I just moved my hand but I heard things break with my movement, I didn't care, I put my hand close to the boxer but I couldn't open it, the elastic was at its limit, I tried it quickly and I released other drops of pre that apparently fed the gem more and made me grow much faster, the boxer began to break and I finished breaking it and quickly removed the gem and put it aside

ah ah mmm

I open my eyes and look at the ceiling, but I was surprised to see my tail and my wings in it, apparently they grew so much that they did not fit in the walls of the house, I get up or try and just lean against the wall to see what is not I stood up, but I was surprised to see my feet as big as the windows of the house, and then to see my penis, which had grown a lot, and my testicles too.

I couldn't help it and I started to get excited and my penis got bigger until it was completely hard and I saw that I could lick it and put part of it in my mouth, I didn't hesitate and I did it, it felt incredible and I started to lick it ,

• Like 4