The Secret Snuffers Society part 4: Michal's hobby.

Halo3gus

Hi , this time the story has some snuff and some rape-kill, so, as always, if these things turn you off please go to another topic and stop reading.  I hope you enjoy.

Part 4 - The SSS,  Michal’s hobby.  

Michal was training at the gym, he enjoyed training at the SSS headquarters where he got better equipment and it was showing. Biceps, pecs, calves and legs were getting bigger and Michal clearly enjoyed the looks. Because of this Michal refused to use clothing on the SSS headquarters excepting for one posing straps that barley hided anything.

Michal looked himself at the mirror and bounced his pecs and  hit a few ones and caressed himself. He wanted to fight again on the colosseum,  last night he snuffed out his opponent crushing his ribcage and then crushing his head with a powerful stomp. He loved the feeling that he missed when he was spying on the Old Red’s quarters.  Michal went out of the gym, Wolf was training on a room next to the gym, Wolf was shirtless and was bending some thick cables like pretzels with his sheer brute power.  Wolf looked  Michal by the mirror, and bounced his pecs and made a double biceps pose. Michal admired Wold and Wolf smirked at his size and power. “He wants to see you” Wolf said. Michal walked to the door, Wolf bounced his pecs “Don’t do anything funny” Wolf said “I won’t” was the only answer he got.

Michal knew that Wolf was pissed with him because his sudden disappearance, but Wolf decided not to fight him. Michal didn’t tried to pick a fight since the Interviewer already said that the SSS would need him, he knew that the gory show he gave snuffing out the Old Red’s members helped him to make a good impression.  Anyway,  the Interviewer was still suspicious, who could blame him? Michal disappeared from the SSS, even if it was It was to fulfill his mission, he already knew that the SSS would get suspicious, but anyway the mission was paramount, so he decided to go his way and give explanations later.  However,  returning to the SSS was the thing he always wanted. In the SSS headquarters he could kill his opponents on the colosseum, or if Wolf allowed, he could give the gory punishments, an activity he clearly enjoyed, he also had to fight on the streaming wars.  On the Old Reds he needed to cover all his tracks and all his kills needed to be more “clean” so he wouldn’t raise d suspicions, so, he needed to plan thoroughly all his movements so he wouldn’t be found, but a clean kill is not funny, he loved to spill blood, break bones and mangle bodies, and the SSS would give him what he wanted.  

Michal got to he Interviewer office, there he found him tipping on his PC, “Michal” was the only greet he got. “We are still paying the ruckus Wolf and you made over the Nikolai affair”. Michal smiled, he knew that the Interviewer freaked out when someone kills went out of hand and added costs for the SSS.  But as Wolf, he loved to kill in greatly gory ways that costed everyday more to the Interviewer pleasure and dismay.  

“You have costed us a lot” the Interviewer said, Michal flexed his biceps. “Sorry” the Interviewer scoffed at him ,“you really don’t feel sorry at all, you’re just like Wolf, and now both seem to be competing everytime” The Interviewer said with a slight combination of amusement and irritation. “Unfortunately this is not the issue here, I want to speak about the Old Reds”. Michal raised an eyebrow “now?” He said. The Interviewer just nodded, stood up and walked next to Michal. “Come here, let’s walk”

Both men walked, the Interviewer looked very small and unfit at Michal said, and the Interviewer knew that he would look even smaller if Wolf were walking with them. Usually Wolf was enough to take care of all the killing needs, but having Michal too meant that he could send a hyper strong bodybuilder to make some missions while Wolf was on the SSS HQ, or that he could send both behemoths on different missions. Today, after a lot of thinking, he decided he needed to use his best cards almost at the same time.

“Michal, tell me about the strategic situation of the Old Red’s” The Interviewer said. “They’re struggling, they lost many business on Russia, and the drug business is struggling. That’s the main reason they risked everything sending his drugs over here, if they where successful, they could use our logistics to sell their drugs, or they could make a silent coup  and say that where are now trafficking drugs”. The interviewer scoffed at this possibility. Michal continued:  “The Old Reds still have weapons, many of their firepower were stashed here, but we haven’t heard from them, so maybe they are sill in the dark. I do no think that there is still a small chance they suspect Nikolai’s true fate since he hasn’t stablished contact sin he lost his head three days ago.  They are in a tight position but they¿ll make sure it is not know outside their borders, they where expelled from Russia, so they are quite desperate to make a stronghold here, that’s why they came here demanding  us to hand our operation, but they surely miscalculated their possibilities, Wolf could take them all out, let also with both of us mangling them”.  Michal answered, his proud voice could make any one who didn’t knew Michal nervous . The Interviewer was looking at his lusty eyes, “How many people could be there?” “I think that on their HQ they where at least 20 to 30 people after I snuffed 10 or so”  Michal said bouncing his pecs, reliving the feeling he got when he crushed some whip with his sheer strength, Michal was aroused, he lost himself on the memories for some minutes before looking at thew Interviewer breathing heavily with pleasure. The interviewer was slightly amused but retained his normal tone. “Tell me Michal, are you able to finish off the Old Red’s?, do you think they are of any use for us?” Michal pondered, “I don’t know if you might use some of the best guards left,  Dmitri should be the one in charge, we ill them and then we can order the loyalty of the others, the we can train some of them here and they could replace some of your lost guards.  That could save you some Interviews don't you think?”  The Interviewer pondered Michal’s plan, it was sound, at the same time, he disliked Michal's lone wolf tendencies. He stopped the communication with the SSS on his last mission, not to betray them but to better fulfill his mission, but at the same time, The Interviewer hated not to have some kind of control. Michal was good on his work, but at the same time, he could be very fearsome in a different way than Wolf’s but his loyalty to the SSS could not be questioned, not even after his very public way to destroy it’s members, they way he enjoyed that and the overt way he lusted to kill the rest of them.

“First, Michal, are you sure you can destroy them alone?” Michal went silent for a moment,  then he made a double biceps pose followed by a crab pose and a killer smile. “Yes”, he said with a smirk.  “Second” the interview said “Are you sure that you won’t get lost again?” Michal smiled “See, the Old Reds were somewhat powerful, we killed one of their heads, I´ll go take the other. The SSS will take them out for their own benefit and we can get some of their assets for us, the SSS is a far better organization for me”. Michal said while kissing his biceps “The SSS is about pure muscle power and I love that, I also don’t like drugs that make people weak I also want stronger people, and specially a stronger ME”. Michal said while flexing all his muscles in turns before the Interviewer.   

“Michal these are your orders, first, I want you to destroy the Old Red’s, they shouldn’t be able to recover or reconstruct themselves in anyway, you choose your methods” Michal noted with a pecs once. “Second, since this is a seek and destroy mission, you need to inform me about your whereabouts, i’ll send Ricardo with you,  tech him properly” Michal nodded again, with a pec bounce. “And third, if you see someone fit for our operation, in anyway you find, then recruit them and well see here if they are really good SSS material”, Mitchal smiled, he thought on some people he could snuff on one to tone combats. “Yes” he said, “And finally” the Interviewer said. “Destroy all drugs operation, we will clean this town from them,  but we also need to give the mobs a message, don’t try to enter the SSS territory again, understood?” Michal flexed a crab pose, his neck muscles came to life, this biceps were big and very well worked, his pecs striations and his legs worked in unison to make a fearsome image. The interviewer thought that Michal was even more a showoff than Wolf’s. Wolf liked to be the most powerful being on the SSS, but his size alone was frightening, that, in its way helped to get the SSS in line holding the ranks. Michal on other side, could be more subtle (excepting on the colosseum) but he could make more trouble for the SSS very existence since he usually was sent on alone missions that needed his adaptability,  but because of that,  if he did a misstep, it would be very difficult to fix,  that’s why the Interviewer needed to be very specific with his orders to Michal to keep the equilibrium; however, Michal, like Wolf, would not risk his main source of pleasure, and of purpose in his life, the SSS survival and all the perks they got from it.  

After the conversation Michal asked “And Wolf?” The interviewer pondered if he should tell Michal, “I will go to have a little talk with the police has soon as you leave” The Interviewer said. Michal saw that the Interviewers was somewhat tense, he tried to kept his cool, but Michal was very good at taking hints, he wanted to go to the police station with Wolf, but he thought that he Interviewer had his reasons and decided to somewhat stay on the Interviewers plan, accept them, he would not accept the word “obey” but it was more of a strange sense of loyalty with thew Interviewer and more important, with the SSS.

Michal, like Wolf, would protect the SSS structure  and very existence at any cost, no matter if they needed to snuff all the guards and start again just the three of them, and he also knew that the interviewer would prefer to die than to betray the SSS, that’s what he (and Wolf) respected him and in some sense valued an followed him, he, not being super strong, or even “strong” would make sure they got the best for them, and the SSS. This strange loyalty wad the core of the SSS.

The Interviewer left leaving Michal alone, Michal appreciated this, in some way, this mission meant that they still trusted him even if they were mad at him is he would take this opportunity to fix the misunderstanding and improve his image while getting some pleasure as an additional perk of this mission.

Michal went to his quarters, he needed to get on new clothes and he truly hated to cover his body, he decided to go to the Old Reds headquarters in a white shirt and, denims and slippers.  He looked at the mirror, the image was hot, he thought, the shirt looked like it would burst at anytime, the denims where very adjusted too, his Quads and calves where clearly visible over the denims and Michal though that he only needed to reach the Old Reds HQ and then he would not think anymore of the clothes.

Someone knocked on the door, “Come in” Michal said , the door opened and Ricardo entered the room, Ricardo had a swimmers body, he was nice in his way and he projected some kind of strength, far less than Michal but he, with some training would be a fine SSS elite. Michal bounced his pecs and said “you’re ready?” “Yes, sir…  I was sent by the boss to help you, He said that I would help with your mission and with the reports to the SSS HQ!”  Michal palmed his shoulder and said, “let’s go”.

Wolf’s grunts sounded everywhere, he seemed to be training, Michal went to the Interviewer office and said “I’m leaving”, the Interviewer looked at Michal from head to to and smirked, “Don’t take too long, bye Ricardo, you know your mission” He said. “Yes sir ill keep you informed and will take videos of the missions” Mitchal looked pleased and flexed his biceps “I’ll make sure you get good shots” he said and left the office.

Michal and Ricardo took one of the remaining Old Reds´s Cars, the one that was in better shape, “let’s go quick, I drive” Michal said. With that, they speeded through the highway, Michal was silent but he was wanting to release his tension, he was pondering to kill Ricardo just for the fun of it but thought that the Interviewer would get pissed at him and he didn’t wanted to give explanations, then a police siren sounded, a police highway patrol motorcycle speeded before them. Michel  smirked, Just what I wanted! he muttered. Ricardo saw him smiling deviosuly and got nervous. “Don't worry’s you’re saved for now” Michal said, Ricardo sighed in relief. Michal speeded a little more just to look for the best spot. Michal was aroused, he felt himself and his growing visible desire, he alighted like a maniac for a while frightening Ricardo, Michal put a hand on his leg, “please stay here while daddy is Working”. Ricardo just nodded.

Michal, after sometime found a good place on the highway that was near some woods, he decided it was better to stop there and he decided to stop the car and face the police. He lowered the window and got a little worried that the car would no have any bullet holes from last confrontation. The “not so slim” officer got down of his motorcycle and slowly walked to the car. Michal decide to pretend he was calming Ricardo who played along. “Don’t worry baby,  I’m sure It’s a misunderstanding”  he said loudly enough so the officer thought they were a gay couple.

“Good morning sir, the officer said” he had “Drukson written on his plaque.    Michal answered in his most soft possible voice, “Good morning officer, is there any problem?“  “You were speeding way above the upper limit sir” Drukson said “May you please step down of the car sir?” “Sure was the only answer Michal gave “Please honey,  stay here” he told to Ricardo smirking, then he got off the car “I´ll be here in just a while” Michal was breathing heavily, his crotch was growing by the second but Drukson didn’t noticed as he was fixated on his forms and on getting one ticket more for their results or a good bribe.

Michal walked has calmly has he could, but he was using all his will so to try not to make the kill on the highroad where he could attract some unwanted attention since he still needed to finish his mission. But he craved the sounds of bone breaking and poor Drukson he might just be the way to satisfy his cravings.   

“You where 20mph above the limit” Drukson said while turning too look at Michal, when he finally saw the behemoth in front of him he instinctively held his taser gun, Michal smiled “Sir, you don’t need to restore to that, I mean is of not use to do that”. Then he grabbed Drukson´s radio from his uniform easily crushing it with his rich hand then, whit the left arm he grabbed Drukson from his neck and lifted him off the ground almost choking him. Then, he drew Drukson off to the woods.  Drukson fell away and tried to wake up but felt too dizzy to hold on his feet. No Radio, he couldn’t call any help, he tried to run but was too unstable for that.

“Ricardo, I’ll come back, keep people away from this point” Ricardo got out of the car and opened the cars hood and then he begun to act like he was looking at the car’s engine. Michal lifted the bike over his head and crushed it in a swift movement that barely made Michal sweat, with that, Drukson didn’t had any scape means. Ricardo was strong enough to beat Drukson so he really would not be an scape option option but Michal would be very pissed if he loses his kill.  Michal ripped his shirt and denims from is body, so he stood on his posers and took off his slippers. Michal looked at his legs, it was a pity to cover them he thought, It would be also a pity to cover his groin. “Take another shirt an denims from the car’s trunk, I’ll need them shortly” Michal ordered and slowly walked to the woods, to the place where Drukson was still walking unstably. At the moment he reached Drukson he decided to go deeper on the woods.

“Well sir, seems that you can’t stay on your feet” Michal said jokingly. Michal grabbed his posers and ripped them so His shaft sprung up to life. He lusted for the destruction of anybody weaker than him and specially if they had some authority he loved to see how this  authority succumbed to the sheer power of his muscles. Michal smiled devilishly. “Let’s to to a more private location he said grabbing Drukson from the throat and lifting him with one hand and carrying him deeper on the woods.  

Drukson felt he was in deep trouble, he somewhat managed to recover som of his senses and fired the taser at him, to no avail, the taser probes just rebounded from Michal´s pecs.  When Michal reached some open space on the woods, he dropped Drukson to the floor. “Fire that toy again if you like” Michal said, Drukson frantically started his taser again but Michal got the probes on the fly and placed over his nipples. Michal moaned and precum dropped from his shaft. “Freak” Drukson said while unloading his gun. “Go ahead, make my day” Michal said. Drukson shot at Michal´s head and the bulled simply rebounded deformed, when Drukson fired all his shot the Michal decided to take the initiative “my turn” he said and then grabbed Drukson from the throat lifting him again.

It was so easy and Drukson was so weak the Michal thought if he would be any more capable to get any pleasure from him apart of being snuffed.  But he worked so hard that he decided he would get some of it. Michal shook Drukson, then he shook his penis so to stimulate himself. Michal moaned at the feeling of power he had in his hands, then in one swift movement, he ripped Drukson clothes to reveal a flabby body trembling in fear, Michal released Drukson’s throat. Drukson took his gun and in desperation threw it at Michals pecs that his bounced and repelled the weapon. Michal bent and took the gun with his hand and crushed in in one swift motion.  “You’ll be next…shortly” Michal said, he was completely, horny and the only thing he was not so keen is that he wasn’t on the colosseum and there would not be any streaming, so that meant that the event would not be recorded so he could masturbate while reliving the killing and that the Interviewer could be pissed at him for the lost revenue.

Michal decided to concentrate on the moment, Drukson was already lifting a stone to use has a blunt weapon, but Michal decided to show him who was on authority here. He grabbed Drukson’s right hand and crushed it agains the stone, Drukson yelled like a wounded animal, then  Michal crushed the stone too, the floor became stained with blood mixed with dust from the rock. “Don’t you have any power to back up your authority?” Michal asked contemptuously, “Let’s see, how my power crushes your authority….and you for all that matters” Michal said with a devilishly smile.  “No please, ill do anything” Drukson said, but Michal was not there to negotiate, he lifted Drukson and turned him so his back was facing Michal. Michal then felt Drukson cheeks, “not so bad, but still…” Drukson squirmed, “no, no no” was the only thing he could mutter, but Michal already had his target in mind. With one hand he felt Drukson anus. “There you are”  Michal said, “No, no please no” but Drukson pleas fell on deaf ears. Michal pointed the anal sphincter with his penis and “caressed” it in small, round. movements.  Drukson was so easy to handle. “Seems the police doesn’t train today like before” Michal said, enjoying the sweat and fear Drukson was pouring. “Let’s see what I can take from you” Michal said with a sadistic smile and then with all his might he rammed his penis on Drukson’s ass.  His sphincter gave out immediately, and Michal gave such strength on his entrance that he pressed the body too hard and Drukson pelvis shattered. Michal begun to thrust rithmicaly while holding Drukson’s body with his hands. Michal moaned, he loved dominating this weak man, rising fist his handhold sense and seeing the tables straight on who was who in that moment. His glutes got striated at every thrust and his quads where flexing at the movement rithym. Drukons cried for help but Michal was not hearing, he was lost in his lust, sometime he released one of his hands to caress his pecs and then again he grabbed Drukson with both hands, so he didn’t fell to the ground.

Michal walked near to a three when he pinned Drukson while still penetrating him. Michal continued thrusting for some more minutes, the tree was stained with Drukson´s coagulates blood from his destroyed hand, Michal was in pure ecstasy. He grabbed Drukson arms and first he crushed his left humerus before ripping the arm of his body. Drukson yelled from the pain, the bird flew in all directions and Michael yelled like a maniac YEEEEEESSSSSS. He flexed and kissed his right biceps while thrusting his hips more and more, every second that passed was one second less in what Michal would reach climax. Drukson legs where shaking on the air until Michal with one big push crushed Drukson spine between his abdomen and the three like a pancake, the spine severed so after some twitches the legs just dangled on the air, the within stimulated Michals glans, a felling that was followed but a pleasure moan. Michal released both hands and felt his nipples and flexed his biceps in a gory and pornographic double biceps pose, Michal yelled in defiance and grabbed Drukson’s shoulders.  Drukson didn’t had strength to even cry, he was silently expecting his death but that would not satisfy Michal, Michal wanted more pain, ore domination, but with the blood loss Drukson would not last long. Michal got his face near Drukson’s. “Officer, I really like your yells” with that said,  he ripped Drukson’s left arm and another yell sounded in the woods. Michal laughed hysterically, “YEEEEEEEEES” he said. And was about to lose himself but he wanted the kill, not just waiting until Drukson´ts body surrendered to the inevitable fate, he wanted to be the one taking him there. Michal placed his hand over Drukson’s head while still thrusting, he grabbed firmly on the parietals and quick pull, he ripped it from the body that begun to twitch from the denervation reflexes. The stimulus made Mitchal cum inside the body remains. The head was with his eyes opened. Michals held the head so it was facing him like he was taking a selfie with the head. Michal smiled wondering if Drukson could see the remains of his body mangled by the incredible strength of Michal. Michal was satisfied for the moment and with a swift movement he crushed the head against the tree. And then he bear-hughed Drukson´s body and crushed it agains the tree.  Michal dropped the body but ripped one of his legs “Sorry, I need protein”. He said and left the place looking for a water stream to clean himself up.

After some minutes he cleaned himself and walked next to the car where Ricardo already had his clean clothes. Ricardo was somewhat happy when Michal came, so then noticed a destroyed car and two crushed bodies. One with his head looking at the front but with the head twisted, so Michal knew that Ricardo twisted the neck in a 360° fashion so the surprised face of that man indicated that he was the first.  The other body had his arms twisted and the neck was crushed so it seemed that Ricardo had finished his work crushing the neck in a superhuman choke. Michal clothes himself and looked at Ricardo, seems you had some fun here. “They were curious, so I got to work” Ricardo answered.  “Too quick” Michal said amused. “You took your time, but we need ton concentrate on the mission”. Ricardo said and then both  men took on the car and left the place to continue his mission, there where still a long travel to go. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Michal is just as sadistic and destructive than wolf. Those two might be the only ones to really give the other some hard time .

This keeps getting better and crazier.

• Like 3