Challenging dad

Vasilij

My first try, so please don’t judge harshly.

”Really? You think you can beat me, boy?” - chuckled John. He was a giant middle aged bodybuilder with 400 lbs of hairy rock-hard muscle packed on his 2 meters long body. His squared face was ruggedly handsome, with a short beard and mustache covering it. 

“Think? I fucking know it! I’ve inherited your best genes and I am now 18, so it looks like there is gonna be a new man of the house!” - responded his son cockily. Owen could be described as a pretty boy with his smooth tanned body and boyish, even cute face. However, even though less masculine than his dad, he was equally huge. To enhance his point, he flexed a double bicep pose, two huge peaks swelling almost to the size of basketball. Owen kept the pose for a few seconds, growling confidently and enjoying the pose. However, his dad was not intimidated and responded: “All right, champ, let’s wrestle! The winner takes the loser. Just don’t blame me when ass starts hurting, he-he.”

Father and son were in their homemade gym completely naked, since they didn’t feel any shame constantly competing with each other in lifting weights or running cardio. They always showed off and admired each other, and even now their massive manhoods were half hard with apple sized cum-filled balls hanging beneath them. Owen knew exactly what his father meant by “winner takes the loser” and was eager to completely dominate him.

There was enough empty space in the gym, so John and Owen decided to wrestle right here - they didn’t need mats, because their bodies were too tough to feel pain from falling on the floor. They were both fired up for wrestling and soon their dicks became foot long steel-like poles dripping precum on the floor.

Two muscle beasts charged at each other and started grappling. During half an hour one has put another into a hold, but in a few seconds the opponent managed to free himself. When testosterone level have reached it’s peak, they, despite the word “wrestling” moved to punches. Once Owen got hit into his eight pack abs. This punch could have left a dent in concrete, but Owen just slightly grunted, not suffering but enjoying this feeling. Even his dad was impressed:

- You are tougher than I thought, I will give you that.

- Like I told you, old man - it’s my time now!

After saying that, Owen got John into a bear hug. Dad tried to resist, but his hairy pecs got gave way to even stronger chest of his son, and arms were crushed under young veiny biceps. His cock got painfully squashed by Owen’s pumped abs and ass felt the wet touch of young bodybuilder’s leaking cockhead. “Seems like I have to show you who is the top dog here!” - said Owen with a lusty grin on his face. His muscles were pumped from fighting, his dick got even bigger than usual, he reveled his own superiority and power. 

After strangling his dad for about a minute, young stud through him on the floor, jumped on top of him and immediately drove his man meat into the hairy ass, almost ripping the sphincter in process. John growled in the mix of pain and anger, but was too weakened to resist the arms of his son keeping him on the floor. Owen pounded his dad with such force that would have crushed an average man’s pelvis. His unstoppable dick was reaching the guts of John, making the older manly bodybuilder moan like some kind of a pussyboy. It lasted for about ten minutes until finally Owen let out a loud extatic roar and started shooting thick and voluminous cum. His dad was almost  unconscious by now, his ass bruiced and his abs floating due to enormous supply of his own son’s semen. Finally Owen rose, his cock still standing hard and spewing now smaller loads. He felt great - his dad have always been the source of inspiration for him, a specimen of perfect masculinity and unbeatable power. But now the older bodybuilder was surpassed, defeated and claimed by his own son. “Fuck yeah! I wonder if there will be any other challenges for me now. I’m gonna continue growing till any other bodybuilder will be nothing more but my cocksleeve” - he thought and then went to the shower, casually stroking his dick and feeling his sweaty muscles.

• Like 20
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Very exciting story, but it's so short! I'd love to read part 2 with Dad and Son fighting again in a longer and detailed rematch!

That's close to my own idea, as described here:

• Like 1